Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (55375 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by IamCharles123: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.
Did u see his atm card is with the girl, b4 she go meet another mumu guy to give her atm card of his akkant go tey.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by SoNature(m): 4:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
silento:
Last time I posted about me planning to use bbnaija to settle my ex

previous thread > https://www.nairaland.com/5433162/after-bbnaija-girlfriend-get-shock

You are very good with words...you will make an excellent copywriter.

If your job doesn't pay well, you should give it a try.

I can assure you that you won't be making less than 250k per month

No jokes!
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by akmath: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=Offpoint post=82906902]He brought his personal life here and thinks offpoint gives a flying fück.

In case you don't know, over 250 divorce has been filled today.
More than 250 break ups has been recorded today.

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

Stop acting like you invented breakup...
"Stop to feel like king ontop nothing"

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.
Who knows she may be the one that dump your azz.

modified
Since yesterday he's yet to show her replies...
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whin
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by FuckDaMods: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
SergioELProfeso:
This story is just a ruse to gather some self gratification while guilt tripping your partner. Surely you couldn't possibly tell me the only reason you're breaking off is hinged on her attention to bbnaija? My guy dats a wrong move. Relationship is about communication, understanding and mutual respect. Things would have worked out better if only you had the patience to talk it out. For example, my lady/Queen is an ardent follower of Series like "Grey's anatomy " "Orphan Black" and "Crazy Ex-girlfriend". I can't change that about her because those are her preferences. Mine is football, infact I hate disturbance when am watching ball. My baby knows this and she respects it and sometimes watches a little with me and I also watch hers with her. That's how you make your relationship work. We are all unique with different choices and preferences. Respect is key. Keep that in mind.
Those shows don't air 247, it's different.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by SoNature(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.

Sunshine, don't let Beyonce deceive you... it's a man's world.

Yes, right from the days of Adam.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by sauceEEP(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Relationships aren't meant for kids. Sorry, wait 'till you're mentally ready for that. Your new relationship is a disaster waiting to erupt. You know why? A girl who would betray her friend to date her boyfriend has no integrity nor respect for any relationship while a guy who would go asking out his girl's girlfriend knows no boundaries. At the end of the day, the girl you're leaving stands to loose nothing. People like you have nothing to offer.
Are you saying the guy na comfam NFA
Abeg o! NFA na Nigeria Football Association, make pesin no come quote me. grin grin grin
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Eze2Odds(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Relationships aren't meant for kids. Sorry, wait 'till you're mentally ready for that. Your new relationship is a disaster waiting to erupt. You know why? A girl who would betray her friend to date her boyfriend has no integrity nor respect for any relationship while a guy who would go asking out his girl's girlfriend knows no boundaries. At the end of the day, the girl you're leaving stands to loose nothing. People like you have nothing to offer.

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
AstroG:
MY NIGGA cool cool
Sure you won’t do the worst ??
Finally your broke up with her smiley smiley,
You be real Gee,make she go make BBnaija give her new bf

And one LovePeddler is on the market or one Guy man to chop and drop grin grin

BUT GUY,SORRY FOR THIS BUT U BE MUMU.
WETIN CARRY YOUR ATM CARD GO HER CUSTODY shocked shocked
NA THE LAST WEA I FIT DO FOR ME WHOLE LIFE,EVEN MY SIS NO SABI MY PIN sad sad

Anyways,enjoy ur new profound relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by akmath: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
GUY TALK TRUE, NA AMAKA DISAPPOINT YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by TemmyT002(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hahahahaha
I dey laugh o
Show us her responses na
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Acidosis(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
AstroG:

BUT GUY,SORRY FOR THIS BUT U BE MUMU. WETIN CARRY YOUR ATM CARD GO HER CUSTODY shocked shocked NA THE LAST WEA I FIT DO FOR ME WHOLE LIFE,EVEN MY SIS NO SABI MY PIN sad sad

When you die, na one sweet young banker go chop that money las las.
Life is not that hard.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by TemmyT002(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:
He brought his personal life here and thinks offpoint gives a flying fück.

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.

modified
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

Her replies begging you would have been more convincing.....

It's unfortunate some dumbass are already praising him...

If you don't give a fvck, why you con dey respond na
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by TemmyT002(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

You sef get time sha
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by TemmyT002(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
dave4rella:
grin
Not even a good bye fvck, why na my guy
Invite her over and formally break up with her

So she can stab him abi
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Acidosis:

Life is not that hard.

Better than one lazy LovePeddler that parades herself as my gf or wife to eat it
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by AstroG: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Acidosis:

Life is not that hard.

Better than for one lazy LovePeddler that parades herself as my gf or wife to eat it
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by DaddyRochie1642: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
That's how alpha male roll,.

Straight to the point and never scared to show a female the EXIT DOOR,.

Your message to her was really composed and direct,...it shows alot about your character...I can smell your personality from here bro,
Except the part where you mentioned leaving your ATM in her Custody(WOW),

#Cheers to you till you find the right woman that deserves You bro,

Quick question for you though, ..how old's the girl you broke up with?

Signed,

Vice president,

Abuja Branch

#The_alpha_Male_Cartel.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by dave4rella(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
TemmyT002:

So she can stab him abi

Grow some balls man

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by mechanics(m): 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by cuteralph101(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
FuckDaMods:

This one is finished.. Confam asslicker
no comments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by LONGPREEK(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
girls that dont reply like this deserve to be killed brutally angry
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by sisisioge: 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:

I'm not talking about the OP. Seems you have forgotten, you once signified interest to help prepare some Igbo dishes some time ago.

Remember?

Wow! I did! I didn't hear from you again and thought you weren't interested. So sorry. I could still make for you, just be clear on what you want, mail me and let me give you price...we will do business fa grin
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
raphy:

nice one buddy.I don't knw what i did you have been ignoring my mention.

I am greeting you from my side.
Sorry about that. How are you?
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Mhizhelen001(f): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
silento:
Last time I posted about me planning to use bbnaija to settle my ex

previous thread > https://www.nairaland.com/5433162/after-bbnaija-girlfriend-get-shock

Who do you think you are, do u think you are so important that she can't live without you. My friend get out. There are one thousand and one guys out there who are extremely mature, u can go ahead and use the friend if the girl, that one is a complete idiot. The girl is better off without you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by silento(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mhizhelen001:

Who do you think you are, do u think you are so important that she can't live without you. My friend get out. There are one thousand and one guys out there who are extremely mature, u can go ahead and use the friend if the girl, that one is a complete idiot. The girl is better off without you

No be me do u you Abeg

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by CsRockefeller(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
sisisioge:

Wow! I did! I didn't hear from you again and thought you weren't interested. So sorry. I could still make for you, just be clear on what you want, mail me and let me give you price...we will do business fa grin

Alright, when I'm ready, will do that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
No replies?

If this was staged, you are a jobless baboon.

If this wasn't staged, its even far worse, you are an 1mbecilic, regressive baboon with attention/mummy issues.

That you rejoice over having a new girlfriend with NO TV says it all because even inventless baboons like you can't produce one TV to save your lives.

Big fool.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by uthlaw: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:

modified
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

even if 1000 guys on her DM na too chop clean mouth
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by uthlaw: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wealthyone:
Guess it's time women start breaking up with boyfriends and husbands too because of la liga, serie A, championship, world cup and every other soccer tournament. I'm not a fan of bbnaija but we should learn to live and let live

Seems I read the earlier thread where u stated the new girl is her friend...abi? Bbnaija is just an excuse.

If this new one likes movie or something else too, time to move to her neighbor or cousin abi? Keep it up. An ex of yours will soon marry ur rich cousin or best friend.
type of you will soon flow here about your girlfriend that want to run your life...woman rapa

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by trybe(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
It's a pity that our society is turning this way

For goodness sake, maturity and good upbringing demands that you keep your personal and private life to yourself .

Cause I wonder the kind of reaction you'll be expecting from your fellow sots

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Candycrushy(f): 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:

modified

Why do I feel like you have some personal ishs with this particular guy??

You followed him up with a glaring pained heart...Aghhh

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Candycrushy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Be ready to break up with ur new gif if she starts watching bbn next year..

Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.