Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 (55346 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Bbnaija 2019: Diane Sucks Seyi’s Nipple In Front Of Other Housemates (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Alright, when I'm ready, will do that.

Cool...thanks.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Jelal0007(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Wait oh! What exactly are you feeling like? Will this girl die without you? Some of you give more attention to football than you give to your girlfriends, and they don't end it just 'cause there was some sort of divided attention. She had better leave you 'cause you're still very immature. Good luck with dating her backstabbing friend. You both suit yourselves.
woz dis wan saying sef?
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by fireback: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
#tachaourwinner

Tacha is the real winner, she brought life to Bbnaija.

Everyday was a day we look forward to what shell do next.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by fireback: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
#tachaourwinner

Tacha is the real winner, she brought life to Bbnaija.

Everyday was a day we look forward to what shell do next.
right on point. All men LOVE tacha. All women hate tacha. She lived the life of a typical nigeria girl and she was so real. Mercy was just pretending throughout the show.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
King44:
giving her his ATM is a sign of trust and dumping her shows he's got some balls
Bro, I know fit ooo when it's not my wife ....I cannot can't oooo......ATM kwa grin
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by King44(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Skmoda360:

Bro, I know fit ooo when it's not my wife ....I cannot can't oooo......ATM kwa grin
bro I fit o if you position your self well give your girl ur ATM to touch your money without asking go fear am no girl fit try that kind thing with me o but before I do sha I go don examine am wella know say I fit trust am with my money
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by kelvinovie25(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
How do I do now a soldier gf fall in love with me, now she is pregnant undecided
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by vinelli(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
All just to feed tabloid
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Skmoda360(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
King44:
bro I fit o if you position your self well give your girl ur ATM to touch your money without asking go fear am no girl fit try that kind thing with me o but before I do sha I go don examine am wella know say I fit trust am with my money

You have a point sha but I can't

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by LocalNietzsche: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
The level of pettiness here is nanoscopic.
silento:
Last time I posted about me planning to use bbnaija to settle my ex

previous thread > https://www.nairaland.com/5433162/after-bbnaija-girlfriend-get-shock

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
MORNDEW:
A woman will waste her time watching a programme without objective in neglect of her relationship. What manner of stupidity is that? From the women supporting her, you will know our generation are lacking in sensible women for marriage.

She not interested in him... The show is more important to her, he finally caught on and decided to drop her first like child, but the joke is a show was more important to her than her relationship with him. It's child's play, mama and daddy games.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by kikelomojessy(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Offpoint:
He brought his personal life here and thinks offpoint gives a flying fück.

In case you don't know, over 250 divorce has been filled today.
More than 250 break ups has been recorded today.

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

Stop acting like you invented breakup...
"Stop to feel like king ontop nothing"

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.
Who knows she may be the one that dump your azz.

modified
Since yesterday he's yet to show her replies...
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

Her replies begging you would have been more convincing.....

It's unfortunate some dumbass are already praising him...

Why call yourself off point, when everything you have said is so on point?

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Offpoint: 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Why call yourself off point, when everything you have said is so on point?
grin the name is a brand on its own.

I own you a free Ad banner designs for your biz

1 Like

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Offpoint: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Candycrushy:
Why do I feel like you have some personal ishs with this particular guy??
You followed him up with a glaring pained heart...Aghhh
I've got no Ish with nobody, I don't just like stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Sigala: 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
We need to see her reply, to know if she really cared or you were just dating yourself

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by silento(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
LocalNietzsche:
The level of pettiness here is nanoscopic.

Ok mr I too mature and I too know English Don finish for your village or should i confer another words
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
silento:

Ok mr I too mature and I too know English Don finish for your village or should i confer another words
nice job man, why not give us update? I mean the lady's reaction...

any regret so far?
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
most guys are weak...
wat do u need to tell a girl break up for?
instead of just doing d break in ur mind and still keep her as one of d bitches� looza��
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Thatssobeyonce(f): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
This guy is stupid nd immature,why re u telling d world then or are u her husband smh all dz stuff can make someone depressed

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by raphy(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Sorry about that. How are you?
am always good n how is everything with you?
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by silento(m): 12:51am On Oct 08, 2019
FCBboy:
nice job man, why not give us update? I mean the lady's reaction...

any regret so far?

No regret so far , I blocked her number everywhere ,

Na person wey wear shoe knows where e dey pain am actually I should have dumped her long time ago but I was deceived by love .

Her friend might not be an angel but at lest am a pray answered to her
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by LocalNietzsche: 1:52am On Oct 08, 2019
silento:

I am just saying. Is just petty. As a guy you should do better. I don't watch BBnaija but my girlfriend does. Is just individual interest man.
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Candycrushy(f): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Offpoint:

I've got no Ish with nobody, I don't just like stupid people.

Ok sir...I understand you
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by sodiamond: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Offpoint:
He brought his personal life here and thinks offpoint gives a flying fück.

In case you don't know, over 250 divorce has been filled today.
More than 250 break ups has been recorded today.

And the honest truth is... I don't just give a fûck. I've got my own personal problem.

For a every break up and divorce there's always a reason and yours is nothing new.

Lastly, before 24hrs if she's willing to start a new relationship.... there are 100 guys ready DM her INCLUDING YOUR FRIENDS.

Stop acting like you invented breakup...
"Stop to feel like king ontop nothing"

I wonder why some Nigerian guys thinks displaying their stupidity on the internet is one characteristics of an Alpha Male.

Please do us a favor of showing us HER REPLIES... I guess you're damn scared of it.
Who knows she may be the one that dump your azz.

modified
Since yesterday he's yet to show her replies...
Clearly the girl dumped his aZz and blocked him... he came whining on NL as Alpha Male.

I read one of his comment about her being on his blacklist, how can you block someone and send message then screenshot the undelivered and unreply message here to form Alpha Male.

Her replies begging you would have been more convincing.....

It's unfortunate some dumbass are already praising him...
kiss[sup][/sup] He wants to form alfamale. Very pompous human
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by kikelomojessy(f): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Offpoint:

grin the name is a brand on its own.

I own you a free Ad banner designs for your biz

Tanks you plenty. So I should send you my biz name rite?
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Offpoint: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Tanks you plenty. So I should send you my biz name rite?
Yeah, send via whatsapp 0705 451 5809
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by Spacewalker(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
This guy funny oooo

So because u break up with ur gal,u dey form boss

So wetin u come dey feel like

U just an immature nigga who could nor handle relationship issues and u wanna quit. And u have even found another gal,wow so fast.it means u never really and truly loved the gal because if u did,u would not jump unto another gal so easily.

And its even ur ex's Friend, hmmmmm
How can one trust friends this days?
If that gal could do that,then it means she has been eyeing u since, and she was waiting for the right moment to get what u want.

God pls save us from fake friends in Jesus name,Amen.There is nothing more dangerous than a backstabbing friend,they can harm without thinking twice.

Two of u are fake and untrustworthy.
Two of u deserve each other.
But I promise u,u will reap what sow, mark my words.
Karma sure does not forget people like u

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by kikelomojessy(f): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Offpoint:

Yeah, send via whatsapp 0705 451 5809

Ok. I will
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by rosalieene(f): 1:45am On Oct 09, 2019
OP is so childish
Re: Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 by skukimania(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Someone that can date her friend's boyfriend can as well date her boyfriend's friend. So @op, when that happens do well to update us again. Mtcheeeeeew undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Ladies, What Makes A Guy Boring? / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.