Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42881 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mad Men on Nl cheesy. You can't answer a simple question, yet you can type a long post full of tripe and zero substance.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Wakeupyall: 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2019
gensteejay:

Where are the applications, built on the flat-Earth model?

You can see the ones I listed for the prevailing model (spherical) above.

No you are being told that the orientation is that of a globe Earth and you're buyin it and selling it..

I don't think you have trouble understanding Flat Earth I know you are corrupt. I know that in order for the cave beast to get as far as he did there are corrupt Africans behind him every step.

Wake up out your slumber

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Yahman1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
budaatum:

Don't mind them! They don't know that the sun rises everyday in Japan, the Land of the rising Sun, where millions of Japanese work through the night piling wood on a fire to make it burn. America knew this was the source of ultimate world power so they dropped atomic bombs on them in an attempt to steal the sun, but they unfortunately failed.

They will try again, in Trump's second term!
lol, I swear u be comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by petra1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2019
TrollKiller:

buy a helium balloon, attach a camera to it and let it ascend. you will know the truth,. these people are lying to you. your mumu don do grin grin grin grin

You dont need a helium balloon. I am a drone pilot. Just take a drone up into the cloud
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
nwabekeyi:
save this explanation for your growing kids, that man won’t understand this.
His growing kids will one day in the future come here to read and understand it.

Please bear that in mind.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yahman1:
lol, I swear u be comedian
Chai! shocked shocked See as this Yahman just take style style tok say my brain is as flat as the flat earth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Yahman1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
budaatum:

Chai! shocked shocked See as this Yahman just take style style tok say my brain is as flat as the flat earth!
My broda u no believe, This evening as I climb my Fence, I see Canada from where I stand . The Earth flat Tru tru
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yahman1:
My broda u no believe, This evening as I climb my Fence, I see Canada from where I stand . The Earth flat Tru tru
grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by karlboss: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2019
kkins25:
lgbt is not by force oga, if you aren't in support then carry your wahala go. back to the matter;
so oga mi, the earth is flat, but i indeed wonder why no freaking soul has discovered its end. show us the ends of the earth my brother. if you dont know where the earth ends then you are carrying qua-druplets of ignorance in that belle of sense of yours.

oh charlie, the last time i checked we the romans have been doing paparazi from out of space,posting nice picture of mother earth with her nice, sexy curve. At her old age she is still looking sexy. where is your own pictorial evidence that mother earth has flat chest? huh? where is your scientific data exclusively proofing that if lordreed goes 80 days en voyage, it would be cut short because he would finally reach the ends of his world literally

When someone says the earth is flat it doesn't mean the earth is rectangular or square it's like a flat plate. Look at the picture of United Nations it's a flat Earth picture. I believe that the designer knew that the earth is flat
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Explain how solar eclipse will work on flat earth.
in the flat earth model the sun and moon revolve around the flat earth at opposite sides, 24hrs for the sun and approximately 25hrs for the moon . They hover and spotlight the area under them from a vantage point.

The sun being the faster hovering luminary goes clock wise around the face of the earth causing day and night. This is what it does steadily until it meets up with the moon which revolves a little slowler than the sun, when this happens it passes behind the moon while the moon covers the face of the sun for a little time untill the sun moves away from behind the moon to restore light over a concentrated area.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
nwabekeyi:
2. It is a very know fact that when someone in the northern hemisphere (like Nigeria) takes a picture of the moon at exactly the same time with someone in the Southern Hemisphere, both pictures of the moon will be mirror images of each other because globe earth model assumes that both individuals are standing in opposite directions. how does flat earth model explain this?
it might surprise you to know that people see the moon differently from different part of the world at the same time especially those in the northern and southern hemisphere. To me the moon is still a mystery to unravel.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Wakeupyall: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
in the flat earth model the sun and moon revolve around the flat earth at opposite sides, 24hrs for the sun and approximately 25hrs for the moon . They hover and spotlight the area under them from a vantage point.

The sun being the faster hovering luminary goes clock wise around the face of the earth causing day and now night. This is what it does steadily until it meets up with the moon which revolves a little slowler than the sun, when this happens it passes behind the moon while the moon covers the face of the sun for a little time untill the sun moves away from behind the moon to restore light over a concentrated area.

There are two hidden x moons who are translucent they are responsible for the solar and lunar eclipeses. In the Vedic system they are called Rahu and Ketu. One is the head of the dragon and the other is the tail. Like a dragon where ever the head moves the tail follows. In the Western astrology these two moons are called nodes, North and South. In the Vodoun system and Ifa they called the cosmic twins Ibeji or Taebo and Khinde. So in total there are 9 heavenly bodies we use in the occult magical.

Rahu 1
Ketu 2
Sun 3
Moon 4
Mercury 5
Venus 6
Mars 7
Jupiter 8
Saturn 9

This is how Saturn gets the mystic number 9 sometimes in numerology.

Sorry to change the subject

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yahman1:
You must be in Naija! Me too look but thought it was Kano I was seeing from Lagos but now that I think of it, it must be snow that I saw but thought it was some sort of mist that covered my eye. It apparently starts in October, but since I lack the super camera op proposed I use take photo, below is one that someone prepared earlier.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2019
nwabekeyi:
If the earth is flat, why is it impossible to see the Eiffel Tower from Mount Kilimanjaro even with the aid of the strongest telescope?

due to the common law of perspective you can only see as far as your eye permits. For example if you go out to the ocean water which is level at the surface and watch a boat go out into the sea, the boat will get smaller and smaller as it moves farther and farther away from you until you can no longer see it, but with the help of a telescope or a super zoom camera you will be able to see the boat again in the water.

This is also the reason why the roof of a very long hall way seems to sink down at the far end and the floor seems to rise at the far end.

Because the earth is a plane surface and not a globe the horizon is always at the eye level, you don't look up or look down at the horizon on a flat surface you just look straight, but on a globe earth model the horizon will sink down below the eye level so for you to see the horizon on a globe you will have to look down of which is not the case of the horizon in reality.

No matter your position, no matter the height you climb the horizon is always at the eye level you just look straight to it. Even if you climb to an altitude of 45000ft the horizon will still be at the eye level straight but if you do this on a globe earth, then you will have to look down at the horizon instead of looking straight.

Because of the limited perspective of the human eye, the horizon surrounds us 360° and we can't see beyond that. Even with a telescope we can on only see are far as the telescope stretches.
that the earth is flat does not literally mean it is as flat as a football field because we have areas that are mountainous and areas that are lower in nature.

So you cannot see japan from nigeria because the horizon surrounds you 360° and the earth is vast with lands that stretches across oceans mountains and valleys across the horizon.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Wakeupyall:

There are two hidden x moons who are translucent they are responsible for the solar and lunar eclipeses. In the Vedic system they are called Rahu and Ketu. One is the head of the dragon and the other is the tail. Like a dragon where ever the head moves the tail follows. In the Western astrology these two moons are called nodes, North and South. In the Vodoun system and Ifa they called the cosmic twins Ibeji or Taebo and Khinde. So in total there are 9 heavenly bodies we use in the occult magical.

Rahu 1
Ketu 2
Sun 3
Moon 4
Mercury 5
Venus 6
Mars 7
Jupiter 8
Saturn 9

This is how Saturn gets the mystic number 9 sometimes in numerology.

Sorry to change the subject

Wake up out your slumber

I have heard of rahu which is said to be responsible for the lunar eclipse

But the solar eclipse is caused by the moon covering the face of the sun.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Wakeupyall: 12:54am On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
I have heard of rahu which is said to be responsible for the lunar eclipse

But the solar eclipse is caused by the moon covering the face of the sun.

There are photos of the moon in a different place while the Sun is eclipsed.

There was a brother from Ghana who appeared on Bro. Sanchez YouTube channel who gave a very detailed description of the flat Earth cosmos. It's really a cosmic egg.

I will post it here so if you have MTN minutes you can download and watch it. It's over two hours long. The Pres. Of Ghana was given an Ostrich egg smiling once you know the Freemason wink wink.

Wake up out your slumber

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

due to the common law of perspective you can only see as far as your eye permits. For example if you go out to the ocean water which is level at the surface and watch a boat go out into the sea, the boat will get smaller and smaller as it moves farther and farther away from you until you can no longer see it, but with the help of a telescope or a super zoom camera you will be able to see the boat again in the water.

This is also the reason why the roof of a very long hall way seems to sink down at the far end and the floor seems to rise at the far end.

Because the earth is a plane surface and not a globe the horizon is always at the eye level, you don't look up or look down at the horizon on a flat surface you just look straight, but on a globe earth model the horizon will sink down below the eye level so for you to see the horizon on a globe you will have to look down of which is not the case of the horizon in reality.

No matter your position, no matter the height you climb the horizon is always at the eye level you just look straight to it. Even if you climb to an altitude of 45000ft the horizon will still be at the eye level straight but if you do this on a globe earth, then you will have to look down at the horizon instead of looking straight.

Because of the limited perspective of the human eye, the horizon surrounds us 360° and we can't see beyond that. Even with a telescope we can on only see are far as the telescope stretches.
that the earth is flat does not literally mean it is as flat as a football field because we have areas that are mountainous and areas that are lower in nature.

So you cannot see japan from nigeria because the horizon surrounds you 360° and the earth is vast with lands that stretches across oceans mountains and valleys across the horizon.
Did you see that I used the word “strongest telescope”?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

The sun being the faster hovering luminary goes clock wise around the face of the earth causing day and night. This is what it does steadily until it meets up with the moon which revolves a little slowler than the sun, when this happens it passes behind the moon while the moon covers the face of the sun for a little time untill the sun moves away from behind the moon to restore light over a concentrated area.
so you mean the sun and the moon are about the same size? Then why do we see something else in a telescope?

Please don’t say telescopes are fake, that will be a ridiculous answer. You can get a telescope by yourself to confirm this.
But for today, answer my questions
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
it might surprise you to know that people see the moon differently from different part of the world at the same time especially those in the northern and southern hemisphere. To me the moon is still a mystery to unravel.
The mystery is yet to unraveled but there’s a logical explanation for that in globe earth model which makes sense to me.

If the moon is not orbiting and the earth is flat, how come people see different moons? Flat earth needs to answer this question before convincing people like me.
How come at every point of the year it looks as if the size of the moon changes?

What has flat earth been able to say about blood moon season, full moon, crescent moon and gibbous moon? All these have explanations on globe earth which makes sense.

We are not idiots, we need good explanations for this.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
The mystery is yet to unraveled but there’s a logical explanation for that in globe earth model which makes sense to me.

If the moon is not orbiting and the earth is flat, how come people see different moons? Flat earth needs to answer this question before convincing people like me.
How come at every point of the year it looks as if the size of the moon changes?

What has flat earth been able to say about blood moon season, full moon, crescent moon and gibbous moon? All these have explanations on globe earth which makes sense.

We are not idiots, we need good explanations for this.
Just ignore that guy. If you know musiwa on the old Nairaland, you will understand the condition OP suffers from.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

Just ignore that guy. If you know musiwa on the old Nairaland, you will understand the condition OP suffers from.

The only way to get rid of a mosquito is by using an insecticide. The only way to get rid of conspiracy theory proponent is by asking them intelligent questions. They don’t like intelligent questions....

Have you noticed that his level of response declined?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
The only way to get rid of a mosquito is by using an insecticide. The only way to get rid of conspiracy theory proponent is by asking them intelligent questions. They don’t like intelligent questions....

Have you noticed that his level of response declined?
Yea, he dodges them.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
so you mean the sun and the moon are about the same size? Then why do we see something else in a telescope?

Please don’t say telescopes are fake, that will be a ridiculous answer. You can get a telescope by yourself to confirm this.
yes they are about the same size.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:

what telescope has conformed that the sun is bigger than the moon
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:
Yea, he dodges them.
so you think I don't have a job
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Did you see that I used the word “strongest telescope”?

does the strongest telescope have not limits?.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
does the strongest telescope have not limits?.
How come a telescope can see a star millions of kilometer away but cannot see Eiffel Tower from Kilimanjaro?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
what telescope has conformed that the sun is bigger than the moon
Hubble (I know you will say it doesn’t exist), every solar and lunar observatory and even the land based observatories like Paranal, Mauna Kea etc

So how did you come to a conclusion in flat earth that the sun and moon are about the same size?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

Yea, he dodges them.
thats the idea, severe ignorance cannot stand intelligence.

Ask him questions and you will blow his ignorance wide open. He probably just saw few flat earth videos and couldn’t see beyond his eyes then concluded that the earth is flat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by DeOTR: 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
see when you want to argue with your teacher make sure you know what you are saying. just don't start talking nonsense or you will look like a fool.

now let me give you the whole quote

rowbotham quotes from Voyagers, who found that their charts based on a globular earth model, almost always put them off course in the south seas.

"" we found ourselves that very day from 12to16 miles by observation of our reckoning . another southern seafarer stated: "" by our observation at noon we found our selves 58 miles to the eastward of our reckoning in two days.""

the spherical earth chart did not account for the expanse of distance between the lines of longitude the further south travelled on the flat earth. consequently , the mariners true position on the earth , determined by using celestial navigation and a chronometer , was found to be off several degrees from the position on the chart that was plotted using dead reckoning.

one mariner detailed the distance that the erroneous charts, which assumed a globular earth, put them off course in the south seas

""" February 11th, 1822, at noon, in latitude 65.53. S. our chronometers gave 44 miles more westing than the log in three days. On 22nd of April (1822), in latitude 54.16. S. our longitude by chronometers was 46.49, and by D.R. (dead reckoning)47°11´: On 2nd May (1822), at noon, in
latitude 53.46. S., our longitude by chronometers was 59° 27´, and by D.R. 61° 6´. October 14th, in
latitude 58.6, longitude by chronometers 62° 46´, by account 65° 24´. In latitude 59.7. S., longitude by chronometers was 63°28´, by account 66°42´. In latitude 61.49. S., longitude by chronometers was 61° 53´, by account 66° 38´.""

So now deotr you see were your quote is coming from, So you just confirmed what I said about the problems of a globular earth.
I asked you to explain equinox using the flat earth theory, you haven't.
You kept pasting accounts of some sailors who found it difficult navigating the southern sea in1822. This is 2019 man!
That page you're referencing also stated the fact that sailors face the same difficulty in the Arctic region.
See, I've spent enough time with you already.
Just answer the questions others are asking you.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by kkins25(m): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
is this your proof the earth is round, how old are you?. let me see your proof that people live on a ball earth or you shut up.
no my friend, because he didnt describe the concept very well.. look at it this way brb; i have to open another thread for this.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeOTR:

I asked you to explain equinox using the flat earth theory, you haven't.
You kept pasting accounts of some sailors who found it difficult navigating the southern sea in1822. This is 2019 man!
That page you're referencing also stated the fact that sailors face the same difficulty in the Arctic region.
See, I've spent enough time with you already.
Just answer the questions others are asking you.
Shut up and stop asking me to explain anything. Have you you tried to debunk anything I said here? You are all asking explain this and that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.