Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (43292 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Boulexposed: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

Just ignore that guy. If you know musiwa on the old Nairaland, you will understand the condition OP suffers from.

Long live the Alaafin of Oyo His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III true descendent of Sango.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2019
Boulexposed:

Long live the Alaafin of Oyo His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyemi III true descendent of Sango.

Wake up out your slumber

Musiwa has many alternates on Nl cheesy
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Boulexposed: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

Musiwa has many alternates on Nl cheesy

You won't stop my love for the king.I never see any of you fight for justice or against corruption. Did you know Sango made the Oyo warriors not rerun to the city of Old Oyo unless they were victorious?

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Boulexposed:

You won't stop my love for the king.I never see any of you fight for justice or against corruption. Did you know Sango made the Oyo warriors not rerun to the city of Old Oyo unless they were victorious?

Wake up out your slumber
cheesy cheesy.

Crazy guy
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Boulexposed: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

cheesy cheesy.

Crazy guy

Everybody falls crazy in love for someone. grin

Love

Sango
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Yahman1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

cheesy cheesy.

Crazy guy
Drunkards are crawling all over the Cyber Space, The Guy is a Prove.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Boulexposed: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yahman1:
Drunkards are crawling all over the Cyber Space, The Guy is a Prove.

You must consume a lot of palm wine? grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Yahman1(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Boulexposed:

You must consume a lot of palm wine? grin
Not to the Level u are Currently induced to. Reduce your intake, apparently it's taking a toil on u undecided
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Boulexposed: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yahman1:
Not to the Level u are Currently induced to. Reduce your intake, apparently it's taking a toil on u undecided

I never consume any wine, liquor or alcohol.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Yahman1(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
in the flat earth model the sun and moon revolve around the flat earth at opposite sides, 24hrs for the sun and approximately 25hrs for the moon . They hover and spotlight the area under them from a vantage point.

The sun being the faster hovering luminary goes clock wise around the face of the earth causing day and night. This is what it does steadily until it meets up with the moon which revolves a little slowler than the sun, when this happens it passes behind the moon while the moon covers the face of the sun for a little time untill the sun moves away from behind the moon to restore light over a concentrated area.
From the Picture u attached, Those the Sun and Moon move together on a Parallel?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
Yahman1:
From the Picture u attached, Those the Sun and Moon move together on a Parallel?
they have their independent speed.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
kkins25:
no my friend, because he didnt describe the concept very well.. look at it this way brb; i have to open another thread for this.
waiting
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Yahman1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
they have their independent speed.
Do they Move Parallelly or Horizontally? Cos your picture Suggest they move In a Parallel position
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Hubble (I know you will say it doesn’t exist), every solar and lunar observatory and even the land based observatories like Paranal, Mauna Kea etc

So how did you come to a conclusion in flat earth that the sun and moon are about the same size?

lol bubble key,.. So we have a bubble space telescope in space that can see the sun and its accurate size but cannot see the earth which is why we still use a Photoshop image of the earth. This bubble space telescope exist and they still don't know what the shape of the earth is like, they say its sphere, again they its egg shaped later it is pear shaped but we have a telescope that can see the sun and its size 93million miles away. What telescope did Thomas dilworth use when he assumed the sun to be 93million miles.
My conclution is there is nothing like a bubble space telescope in a place called space.

The earth is a closed system no one can leave the earth. That is what they are hiding from every body.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Boulexposed: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol bubble key,.. So we have a bubble space telescope in space that can see the sun and its accurate size but cannot see the earth which is why we still use a Photoshop image of the earth. This bubble space telescope exist and they still don't know what the shape of the earth is like, they say its sphere, again they its egg shaped later it is pear shaped but we have a telescope that can see the sun and its size 93million miles away. What telescope did Thomas dilworth use when he assumed the sun to be 93million miles.
My conclution is there is nothing like a bubble space telescope in a place called space.

The earth is a closed system no one can leave the earth. That is what they are hiding from every body.

Right in exact. None of us is ever leaving this world alive. grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
How come a telescope can see a star millions of kilometer away but cannot see Eiffel Tower from Kilimanjaro?
just because the stars are small does not mean they are millions of miles. This millions of miles is just an assumption By the pseudo scientist who adjust their theories to suit their believe or agenda. The thing you call stars can also be seen by the Nikon p900super zoom camera in a much better detail. I can't keep explaining one thing every time go back to the old post and see what I said about perspective and horizon. These are things you experience every day it is not rocket science.

Besides that there is a mystery about the skies when it comes to viewing objects in it. With a telescope or high zoom camera. Example when you view an object on the ground let's say 3miles away and view same in the sky 10 miles away with a super zoom camera, the object viewed from the sky give much better detail than the one viewed on the ground. Some say the sky have holographic capabilities.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Ignorance is worse than disease.

Bubble space telescope grin? What does that mean?

So, you have never heard about Edwin Hubble and you're typing balderdash on this thread, delving into an area you know almost nothing about.

This guy is better ignored.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
The mystery is yet to unraveled but there’s a logical explanation for that in globe earth model which makes sense to me.

If the moon is not orbiting and the earth is flat, how come people see different moons? Flat earth needs to answer this question before convincing people like me.
How come at every point of the year it looks as if the size of the moon changes?

What has flat earth been able to say about blood moon season, full moon, crescent moon and gibbous moon? All these have explanations on globe earth which makes sense.

We are not idiots, we need good explanations for this.
it is not a logical explanation. It can't happen on a ball earth while people are assumed to be standing side ways or upside down.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
4. if you have heard of solar Analemma, it’s something you can do by yourself. It’s a phenomenon whereby someone takes the picture of the sun for a period of 365days at thesame spot and time everyday and then fix them all into one picture. In globe earth model, it describes the earth elliptical orbit round the sun and the annual 23.5degree axial tilt. The picture of how it looks is shown below. Can you explain how that works on a flat earth model?

Emilo2stay, you didn’t answer this question. Is the mystery behind it still yet to be unraveled?

This analema even goes to confirm the fact that it is the sun that moves over the earth.

In the globe earth model the the arctic is the north central the earth stretches out from in all directions toward the the south. The equator being the mid way between the north and the south circumference divides the the course of the sun into north and south declinations.
The longest circle which the sun makes is when it has reached its greatest southern declination gradually going northward the circle is contracted. In about three months after the southern extremity has been reached the sun makes a circle around the equator still pursuing a northernly course as it goes round and above earth . In another three months the greatest northern declination has been reached when the sun again begins to go towards the south.

Now movement around the earth daily is the cause of the alternation of day and night while his northernly and southernly courses produce seasons.
When the sun is south of the equator it is summer in the south and winter in the north and vice versa.

Now the fact of the alternation of the seasons contradict the newtonian delusion that the earth revolves in an orbit around the sun.
It is said that summer is caused by the earth being nearest to the sun and winter by as being farthest from the sun. But if the reader will follow the argument in any text book he will see that according to the theory when the earth is nearest to the sun then there must be summer in both northern and southern latitudes and in like manner when it is farthest from the sun, It must be winter in the whole earth at the same time because the whole of the globe earth will then be farthest from the sun.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by DeOTR: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Shut up and stop asking me to explain anything. Have you you tried to debunk anything I said here? You are all asking explain this and that.
You lack manners.
Why should I debunk anything when you're doing a great job at that?
If you make wild claims, it's only natural that people will ask you to explain some things.
If you say, the earth is flat, it's only natural that people will ask you to explain why you can't see Eiffel Tower from the peak of Kilimanjaro, for instance. Or ask you to explain the reason we have winters in the northern hemisphere, while at the same time, it's summer in the southern hemisphere.
This is my response to your posts.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

This analema even goes to confirm the fact that it is the sun that moves over the earth.

In the globe earth model the the arctic is the north central the earth stretches out from in all directions toward the the south. The equator being the mid way between the north and the south circumference divides the the course of the sun into north and south declinations.
The longest circle which the sun makes is when it has reached its greatest southern declination gradually going northward the circle is contracted. In about three months after the southern extremity has been reached the sun makes a circle around the equator still pursuing a northernly course as it goes round and above earth . In another three months the greatest northern declination has been reached when the sun again begins to go towards the south.

Now movement around the earth daily is the cause of the alternation of day and night while his northernly and southernly courses produce seasons.
When the sun is south of the equator it is summer in the south and winter in the north and vice versa.

Now the fact of the alternation of the seasons contradict the newtonian delusion that the earth revolves in an orbit around the sun.
It is said that summer is caused by the earth being nearest to the sun and winter by as being farthest from the sun. But if the reader will follow the argument in any text book he will see that according to the theory when the earth is nearest to the sun then there must be summer in both northern and southern latitudes and in like manner when it is farthest from the sun, It must be winter in the whole earth at the same time because the whole of the globe earth will then be farthest from the sun.
so the sun in an analemma pattern? So how then does it touch every point of the earth in a day
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
so the sun in an analemma pattern? So how then does it touch every point of the earth in a day
lol you didn't understand what I wrote? The analema take a whole year. The sun moves in an analemma pattern the whole year causing the seasons.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2019
DeOTR:

You lack manners.
Why should I debunk anything when you're doing a great job at that?
If you make wild claims, it's only natural that people will ask you to explain some things.
If you say, the earth is flat, it's only natural that people will ask you to explain why you can't see Eiffel Tower from the peak of Kilimanjaro, for instance. Or ask you to explain the reason we have winters in the northern hemisphere, while at the same time, it's summer in the southern hemisphere.
This is my response to your posts.

I ask you to shut up because you are a great pretender who shot himself on the foot bit refused to accept his own faults instead keeps asking me to explain things.
You must be hallucinating if you think I debunk my self, I challenge you to provide just one example of that.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2019
gensteejay:

Ignorance is worse than disease.

Bubble space telescope grin? What does that mean?

So, you have never heard about Edwin Hubble and you're typing balderdash on this thread, delving into an area you know almost nothing about.

This guy is better ignored.

this hibernating human beign so you can't spot a simple typo. You can masturbate on the error after that go on another three days of disappearance.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
If you believe in the globe earth and claim to understand heliocentrism you have Been brain washed.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
lol you didn't understand what I wrote? The analema take a whole year. The sun moves in an analemma pattern the whole year causing the seasons.
i understand what you wrote. If the sun moves in an analemma pattern that means it won’t reach every part of the earth and it doesn’t account for the daily movement of the sun.
An analemma movement of sun means some part of the earth will never see the sun
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
i understand what you wrote. If the sun moves in an analemma pattern that means it won’t reach every part of the earth and it doesn’t account for the daily movement of the sun.
An analemma movement of sun means some part of the earth will never see the sun

The sun circulates around flat earth along the Tropic of Cancer in the summer and then moves south to the Tropic of Capricorn in the winter months. This is the exact path of the sun shown in the Analemma.

The sun also circles the earth along a much wider path in the winter as it is farther south. You can see this because the Analemma is wider in the lower part of the figure eight.

The sun circles above the earth closer to the North Pole in the summer and therefore has a much tighter circulation. This is represented by the smaller section of the figure eight at the top of the Analemma.

This cannot be explained on the globe. They say the figure eight is created by the earth's tilt. Buy why is the Analemma wider on the bottom and smaller on top?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

The sun circulates around flat earth along the Tropic of Cancer in the summer and then moves south to the Tropic of Capricorn in the winter months. This is the exact path of the sun shown in the Analemma.

The sun also circles the earth along a much wider path in the winter as it is farther south. You can see this because the Analemma is wider in the lower part of the figure eight.

The sun circles above the earth closer to the North Pole in the summer and therefore has a much tighter circulation. This is represented by the smaller section of the figure eight at the top of the Analemma.

This cannot be explained on the globe. They say the figure eight is created by the earth's tilt. Buy why is the Analemma wider on the bottom and smaller on top?
the sun circles to form an Analemma? Are you ok?

Read your post again

The sun circles to form a figure 8. There is no shame in saying you don’t know the answer instead saying this. It really doesn’t make any atom of sense that something move in a circular from to form a figure 8
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2019
Common sense says,.. If the earth were actually a ball spinning daily around the sun there should be exactly 12hr day and 12hr night everywhere all year round, half the sphere will always be lit and half the not.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

now let’s even assume your theory is correct, how will those part of th earth that are not along the path of the analemma get sunlight?. Because it seems to me that you have even deviated from the normal flat earth theory as to how the sun moves about the earth and you have start making your own assumptions.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2019
nwabekeyi:
the sun circles to form an Analemma? Are you ok?

Read your post again

The sun circles to form a figure 8. There is no shame in saying you don’t know the answer instead saying this. It really doesn’t make any atom of sense that something move in a circular from to form a figure 8
chain sorry now I know you don't have understanding
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
chain sorry now I know you don't have understanding
I don’t understanding, that’s why I’m asking for you explain better.

Flat earth theory doesn’t say that the sun moves in an analemma pattern. I don’t know where you got this from but I want to understand it. Maybe you are trying to come up with another conspiracy theory but I still need to understand it.

If the sun moves in this pattern through the year, how will those parts that are not along the analemma pattern get sunlight?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (41) (Reply)

Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!! / How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / Word Of Faith - The Movement's Doctrine And Proponents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.