Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (43045 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
budaatum:

It's good to know those you trust. Perhaps you'd trust him when he debunks your flat earth too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLPPE3_DVCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HYMb3MgQRg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUzGV4F7He8
I know him far more than you do and in all the pro globe earthers he is the most out spoken and even honest to a degree.

he is chosen by the powers that be to defend the globe earth , but inwardly he knows the truth.
I don't trust him I know what I know and I know that what he said there was not because he was trying to defend the flat but he was covering up the scam of the fish eye lens in the space jump of Felix.

he hasn't said or proved any thing to debunk flat earth. this is the same man who said the earth is like an oblate spheroid and also like a pear at same time. that alone should tell you or any globe earther how much of a joke the ball earth theory is.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
I know him far more than you do......he is chosen by the powers that be to defend the globe earth , but inwardly he knows the truth.

You are the funniest person I know on Nairaland. No one does wuruwuru like you. If you do this when crossing a road you'd never ever get to the other side.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by IMAliyu(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
your argument no longer holds merit and lacks direction.

a body of water is flat and you know it stop trying too hard for nothing. your not proving anything.

asking were weight comes from and why do mass have weight is of no propose to this arguments because I am not the creator of these element ,I only study there physical properties and characteristics and makes conclusion based on how my common sense experience and reality perceive them.

there is nothing special here even animals can differentiate between solid and liquid.

so your questions are totally irrelevant.
Ok, so you admit you don't know why things with mass have weight based on your individual knowledge and understanding.

Now if someone told you they've figured out the reason and force that causes this phenomenon, will you be willing to look at their explanation and evidence or not?

After you answer this I will explain why I went on a tangent about water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
budaatum:

You are the funniest person I know on Nairaland. No one does wuruwuru like you. If you do this when crossing a road you'd never ever get to the other side.
irrelevant bullshit.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

Ok, so you admit you don't know why things with mass have weight based on your individual knowledge and understanding.

Now if someone told you they've figured out the reason and force that causes this phenomenon, will you be willing to look at their explanation and evidence or not?

After you answer this I will explain why I went on a tangent about water.
if you have any real life evidence of a large body of water curving then show it pls don't waste time.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by IMAliyu(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
if you have any real life evidence of a large body of water curving then show it pls don't waste time.
You still didn't answer the question.
Yes or No?

This is will determine if you are actually willing to learn or your position is set in stone and nothing I present further will ever convince you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

You still didn't answer the question.
Yes or No?

This is will determine if you are actually willing to learn or your position is set in stone and nothing I present further will ever convince you.
like I said before if you have any real life evidence then present then .how can I see something that is a real life fact and deny them. you don't need me to say yes or no because if they are true evidence and cold hard real life facts then i would have no choice but to agree with you.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
were you banned for debating with lord Reed?
I was banned for ridiculing his bullshit.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

I was banned for ridiculing his bullshit.
the site is anti truth and antichristian. I am not suprised because the owner is a proud atheist.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by IMAliyu(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
like I said before if you have any real life evidence then present then .how can I see something that is a real life fact and deny them. you don't need me to say yes or no because if they are true evidence and cold hard real life facts then i would have no choice but to agree with you.

Ok, this will be for anyone else that was following, since we've had this discussion in the past I already know how you will react.

The reason I brought up surface tension curving small bodies of water like a droplet is I intended to lead this discussion into gravity (something you have a hard time comprehending or reject entirely).

The reason a droplet is round is because of its small mass and the force of gravity acting on it is less than the force of attraction between the molecules (surface tension) meaning it can take a round shape easily and not the shape of the surface it's on.
And the reason a larger body of water levels out, is because of gravity, it's larger mass, it is being pulled in the direction of gravity.
This is also the reason water flows downwards and will occupy the shape of a container on earth.

Larger bodies of water like the ocean, take the spherical shape of the planet. As the force gravity pulls everything towards the centre of mass of the planet.
See image below of the tall building behind the ocean due to curvature.

Gravity as we know it is the force of attraction between bodies with mass. The larger the mass of something, the greater the force of attraction.
Or according to Newton's laws of gravitational attraction "is a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers."

Water without gravity (in zero g) acts entirely different to what we are used to.

Here are a few videos of water in the "vomit comet" a plane that flies in a parabola (see image below of parabola), to simulate zero g, which anyone can pay $5000 to experience, provided you are in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQ-iIJkLzA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqLQO3L4Ko

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by IMAliyu(m): 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
you still don't get it . if the earth has any convexity, this means that the ground under you feet goes down as it goes farther out of view just like the ground goes down in front of you in a valley. if this is the case with the earth then one will have to tilt their eye sight downwards to look into the horizon. but in reality the horizon remains straight at sight no matter your level of elevation ,this feature is a characteristic of a vast plane
surface.
if ships disappearing across the horizon is due to the curvature of the earth then one will not need to go so high up in the air to see this curvature since they can see it from ground level.

in 2012 Felix baumgadner jumped from 128,100 ft above the ground ,he claimed to have seen the curvature of the earth but neil degrasse Tyson a famous astrophysicist debunked his claim saying at that height one cannot see the curvature of the earth because it is too big. now why did he do this ? because it was obvious in the space jump of Felix that the horizon was curved by a fish eye lens camera .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9oKEJ1pXPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSg2DLWNIKg

one great characteristic of a lie is contradictions.

As to your first paragraph, this is a matter of scale. You still imagine the earth as small.
This is also a characteristic of an immensely large sphere.
As I've put in the past the size of a human relative to the earth is like the size of a bacteria relative to the human body.
I made a 1 to 1 scale of a man on a sphere the size of the earth in a 3D software for you in our past discussion to show the horizon and I uploaded it. You could had easily downloaded it and played around with it yourself or have a 3rd parties to check it out for you.

I can't speak for Felix and what he saw, as he was the only one there, but most GoPro cameras tend to be fisheyed so even I would be sceptical about the curvature in the footage.
Now Neil's point was that the height of 128000 feet about 35km is insignificant to actually be able to see the curve.

And with the 360° video I posted on here I'll have to agree with Neil, as it's mostly at 100km does the horizon noticeably dips to below the line of sight.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

Shame on you the moderator who banned me and hid my post

It is obviously a crime on this forum to call out pugnacious bumptious little runt like you, Reed, who go about parading themselves in a facade of oversabinus.
This bloody ignoramus's usual attempts at feigning knowledgeable got mocked but rather than owning up to his awfully solecistic explanation of what he's go no brain-power to process he got arrogant and truculent and only for his schmaltzy little moderator friend to jump in slam arbitrarily a most ludicrous ban on me while ignoring the churlish charlatan's own transgressions. Pathetic lot, I must confess

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

Ok, this will be for anyone else that was following, since we've had this discussion in the past I already know how you will react.

The reason I brought up surface tension curving small bodies of water like a droplet is I intended to lead this discussion into gravity (something you have a hard time comprehending or reject entirely).

The reason a droplet is round is because of its small mass and the force of gravity acting on it is less than the force of attraction between the molecules (surface tension) meaning it can take a round shape easily and not the shape of the surface it's on.
And the reason a larger body of water levels out, is because of gravity, it's larger mass, it is being pulled in the direction of gravity.
This is also the reason water flows downwards and will occupy the shape of a container on earth.

Larger bodies of water like the ocean, take the spherical shape of the planet. As the force gravity pulls everything towards the centre of mass of the planet.
See image below of the tall building behind the ocean due to curvature.

Gravity as we know it is the force of attraction between bodies with mass. The larger the mass of something, the greater the force of attraction.
Or according to Newton's laws of gravitational attraction "is a force that is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers."

Water without gravity (in zero g) acts entirely different to what we are used to.

Here are a few videos of water in the "vomit comet" a plane that flies in a parabola (see image below of parabola), to simulate zero g, which anyone can pay $5000 to experience, provided you are in the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAQ-iIJkLzA[color=#990000][/color]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqLQO3L4Ko
You have written a lot with out with out giving facts to back up your claims but theories. You see the ball earth can only survive only on theories.
You say ocean water takes the shape of the planet but is there any real life experiment to show that water curves around ball or a spinning one? The answer is no. The fact that a body of water can stay round in a plane going in parabola fashion is because it is in a free fall and not at rest if that plane flies level the water with fall and stay flat. is the large body of ocean on a freefall? If there is anything called gravity that holds down ocean water causing it to stay flat then during the tides the oceans should change its shape into a giant ball of water because the moons gravity pulling it would weaking the earths gravitational hold on the ocean thereby changing the shape of the ocean water . it is ridiculous to think gravity has anything to do with the level of the ocean.

The image of the tall building even debunks your claims because if that build was standing behind a hill of water then it should not be standing upright just as your second image of a building standing and tilting along with curvature of the earth so should that building be tilting away with the curcature . but that isn't the case in that picture thereby proving that the phenomena in that picture is a case of visual perspective.

You say gravity causes water to stay flat yet also say it curves around a ball earth , this is contradictory. It I called sea level for a reason and that is because it is level with out a curve.

You say gravity is the attraction between two bodies with mass but is there any real life example or experimwnt which can proov that bodeis of mass attract eachother? The answer is no.

You say according to newton? Which means that what you are stating is not known by the lay man and cannot be confirmed by anybody but we should just believe Newton.
Every thing about gravity or water curvature you just presented are therioes which cannot be verified as fact or truth they are mere theories and as such cannot stand as real life experimetable facts.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

As to your first paragraph, this is a matter of scale. You still imagine the earth as small.
This is also a characteristic of an immensely large sphere.
As I've put in the past the size of a human relative to the earth is like the size of a bacteria relative to the human body.
I made a 1 to 1 scale of a man on a sphere the size of the earth in a 3D software for you in our past discussion to show the horizon and I uploaded it. You could had easily downloaded it and played around with it yourself or have a 3rd parties to check it out for you.

I can't speak for Felix and what he saw, as he was the only one there, but most GoPro cameras tend to be fisheyed so even I would be sceptical about the curvature in the footage.
Now Neil's point was that the height of 128000 feet about 35km is insignificant to actually be able to see the curve.

And with the 360° video I posted on here I'll have to agree with Neil, as it's mostly at 100km does the horizon noticeably dips to below the line of sight.
size here is irrelevant if one can notice curvature on the ocean few kilometers away from the ground then one should notice a bigger curvature thousands of feet up the sky. Anyway in that video it doesn't matter who you agree or disagree with which ever way you still prove me right. You are not putting up facts. You are making excuses.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by IMAliyu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
size here is irrelevant if one can notice curvature on the ocean few kilometers away from the ground then one should notice a bigger curvature thousands of feet up the sky. Anyway in that video it doesn't matter who you agree or disagree with which ever way you still prove me right. You are not putting up facts. You are making excuses.
Size is always a factor.

Could you define what you consider as evidence or facts?

Because the last time I checked flat earthers aren't putting forward facts and evidence of their position.
An example.
The FE hypothesis, says there is a dome, so what are your evidence of this dome, pictures, measurements, experiments to prove the existence of this dome.

The ice wall at Antarctica, all I see are excuses about how the conspiratorial world governments are preventing you guys from going there. Rather than giving use evidence.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

I must have been terribly bonking the shite out of the ginormous hole, dug by evolution, in your head for your silly friends behind the moderation of this forum to start trailing and banning me for every post I make now.
I'm not surprised at their actions though, as they would go extra miles to protect your obvious abject shallowness and hopeless emptiness from being totally exposed.

Awww, lil bitch got banned and is being a lil special sonwflake. Bwahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
[quote author=LordReed post=99685072][/quote]
The empty-handed stinking decrepit twatt can't even come up with a meaningfully meaningless piece of tirade in trivia vitriolic exchanges. Your own don finally done.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
LordReed:

Awww, lil bitch got banned and is being a lil special sonwflake. Bwahahahahahaha.
Stinking twatt resorting to infantile posting of memes to hide his emptiness.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank you, IMAliyu. The way you present your points shows you have a solid background in these things, unlike that empty-headed charlatan Reediot. However, some of them are still simply just theories.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

Stinking twatt resorting to infantile posting of memes to hide his emptiness.
aadoiza:

The empty-handed stinking decrepit twatt can't even come up with a meaningfully meaningless piece of tirade in trivia vitriolic exchanges. Your own don finally done.

LMFAO! It's so much fun and cute to watch you neanderthal go ape shit at my harnessing of the power of the internet. So priceless. Bwahahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! It's so much fun and cute to watch you neanderthal go ape shit at my harnessing of the power of the internet. So priceless. Bwahahahaha!
For 'LordReed' in [Nairaland Members]:
Print('The Mumu Reediot is here')

Now run to Google dead-head.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

For 'LordReed' in [Nairaland Members]:
Print('The Mumu Reediot is here')

Now run to Google dead-head.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by IMAliyu(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

You have written a lot with out with out giving facts to back up your claims but theories. You see the ball earth can only survive only on theories.
You say ocean water takes the shape of the planet but is there any real life experiment to show that water curves around ball or a spinning one? The answer is no. The fact that a body of water can stay round in a plane going in parabola fashion is because it is in a free fall and not at rest if that plane flies level the water with fall and stay flat. is the large body of ocean on a freefall? If there is anything called gravity that holds down ocean water causing it to stay flat then during the tides the oceans should change its shape into a giant ball of water because the moons gravity pulling it would weaking the earths gravitational hold on the ocean thereby changing the shape of the ocean water . it is ridiculous to think gravity has anything to do with the level of the ocean.

The image of the tall building even debunks your claims because if that build was standing behind a hill of water then it should not be standing upright just as your second image of a building standing and tilting along with curvature of the earth so should that building be tilting away with the curcature . but that isn't the case in that picture thereby proving that the phenomena in that picture is a case of visual perspective.

You say gravity causes water to stay flat yet also say it curves around a ball earth , this is contradictory. It I called sea level for a reason and that is because it is level with out a curve.

You say gravity is the attraction between two bodies with mass but is there any real life example or experimwnt which can proov that bodeis of mass attract eachother? The answer is no.

You say according to newton? Which means that what you are stating is not known by the lay man and cannot be confirmed by anybody but we should just believe Newton.
Every thing about gravity or water curvature you just presented are therioes which cannot be verified as fact or truth they are mere theories and as such cannot stand as real life experimetable facts.
Yes the building will lean away from the observer(vertical lean)
But how are you are expecting to notice mild vertical lean especially at that distance?
Below is an image of the leaning tower of pisa as seen for an angle which is leaning away from the camera. Despite it's lean, you can't really tell, except you view it from a different angle that leans to a different direction.

On your part about the moon gravity and water.
I suggest you read up on tides in general and the phenomenon of spring and neap tides. And how mean sea level is determined.

And try to learn more in depth about gravity in general as that is what I see you still lack a proper understanding of, to dispel your misconceptions and answer a number of your questions.
But who am I kidding you probably won't.

You seem to not understand what a "scientific theory" is. Here is a different example of a scientific theory. Electromagnetism is also a theory, in biology/medicine we also have Germ theory but these are scientific theories we use every day, in our telecommunication devices, everyday modern technology and modern medicine.

That doesn't mean the layman can actually see electromagnetic waves (apart from visible light), or germs, but the science behind it is solid enough that technology built on these theories and the end products work.

A scientific theory could be considered a fact for all intensive purposes. This was also part of our previous discussions so I won't go further.

Anyway, I've already confirmed that your mind is set in stone, you have no intention or will to learn or changing your mind, you just lie to yourself that you are.
With this I will not continue to waste your time and mine, so goodday and goodbye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
LordReed:

Emptiness again.
The bumptious schmuck conjuring up his lexical disappearing act once more. SMH to his hopeless emptiness already.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

The bumptious schmuck conjuring up his lexical disappearing act once more. SMH to his hopeless emptiness already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
LordReed:

Even more emptiness
Attempting to bore the life out of me with your dead brains eh? I sure you, dolt, I will weather the storm of the contagious emptiness oozing from your head hole
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
aadoiza:

Attempting to bore the life out of me with your dead brains eh? I sure you, dolt, I will weather the storm of the contagious emptiness oozing from your head hole

[img]https://media1./images/28edfebf37bee667f5f313a44d34d269/tenor.gif?itemid=9547870[/img]

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by aadoiza: 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
LordReed:

[img]https://media1.teno
The pathetic schmuck doing the only practical thing he can do in his life, which is running to Google to scrape off junk.

Oya go to the link below, dead head and help you mental condition.

[url]www.google.com/aadoiza.screwReediot/how-to-stimulate-Reediot's dead-rain-cells[/url]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
IMAliyu:

Yes the building will lean away from the observer(vertical lean)
But how are you are expecting to notice mild vertical lean especially at that distance?
Below is an image of the leaning tower of pisa as seen for an angle which is leaning away from the camera. Despite it's lean, you can't really tell, except you view it from a different angle that leans to a different direction.

On your part about the moon gravity and water.
I suggest you read up on tides in general and the phenomenon of spring and neap tides. And how mean sea level is determined.

And try to learn more in depth about gravity in general as that is what I see you still lack a proper understanding of, to dispel your misconceptions and answer a number of your questions.
But who am I kidding you probably won't.

You seem to not understand what a "scientific theory" is. Here is a different example of a scientific theory. Electromagnetism is also a theory, in biology/medicine we also have Germ theory but these are scientific theories we use every day, in our telecommunication devices, everyday modern technology and modern medicine.

That doesn't mean the layman can actually see electromagnetic waves (apart from visible light), or germs, but the science behind it is solid enough that technology built on these theories and the end products work.

A scientific theory could be considered a fact for all intensive purposes. This was also part of our previous discussions so I won't go further.

Anyway, I've already confirmed that your mind is set in stone, you have no intention or will to learn or changing your mind, you just lie to yourself that you are.
With this I will not continue to waste your time and mine, so goodday and goodbye.
if the obscurity of that build due to curvature behind a hill of water can be noticed then the curvature of the building should be seen from any angle of view because the curvature of the earth on that water would also be seen from any angle of view.
from the pictures you posted the first image was zoomed in to cover the tilted building but the second image was zoomed our to expose the tilt. if you can fool every body you can't fool me
.you see my friend it takes only excuse upon excuse lies to cover initial lies for the ball earth theory to survive.

on the issue of tides , stop telling me to read up , put up real life facts as to why they do not happen otherwise your just making up excuses .

gravity is a hoax , you can't tell that a natural phenomena was discovered by a man. its like saying water or air was discovered by a nan as if no body know or have seen anything like it. besides you or any one else have failed to provide proof of the so called gravity by showing real life examples of balls attracting smaller balls yet you say i find it difficult comprehending when no one not even you or any scientist have detected this except Isaac newton. my friend gravity is just a belief system and not a fact.

theories are different from facts, theories are not absolute and as such are subject o change and as such they can be changed and if they can be changed then they are no true but fact once confirmed is absolute and cannot be changed forever because truth last forever.

there is no technology built on theories
true science is ruled by three disciplines namely observable, testable and repeatable.
that is why all functional techs and are built on fact not theories like the attitude indicator on an air craft which keeps the aircraft flying level or flat and the flight simulators used to train pilots which simulate a flat and non rotating earth go and ask any pilot about this or you go and ask any body who works in the telecommunication industry if your phone signal has anything to do with satellite in space. I challenge you to do this . I don't tell theories or say according to this person or that persons theories, I tell you real life observable fact you can see for yourself.

if you give up its because you have failed to prove anything you claim and have even contradicted yourself by agreeing with Neil degrasse Tyson that the curvature can only be noticed a little from above 128000ft but forgot you first posted a picture of an object been obscured by the curvature of water at below 6ft.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
gravity is a hoax , you can't tell that a natural phenomena was discovered by a man. its like saying water or air was discovered by a nan as if no body know or have seen anything like it.

Actually, its like saying H2O was discovered by humans when water has always existed.

But I would not be surprised if you say H2O is a hoax.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Pope Francis Prays In Istanbul's Blue Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.