Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42683 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:
Congratulations on your new discovery of flat earth jàre don't mind Aemmyjah that JW guy! cheesy

Another senseless post.

Always proud in lying spirit

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

Another senseless post.
Always proud in lying spirit

Haba!

You don vex again?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Haba!

You don vex again?

God of Isaac is my God only if you know the meaning.

I only exposed you and your brother ignorance and lie.

Like I do tell you, it's easy to do small research on Nairaland rather than telling lie and be boastful about it.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

God of Isaac is my God only if you know the meaning.
I only exposed you and your brother ignorance and lie.
Like I do tell you, it's easy to do small research on Nairaland rather than telling lie and be boastful about it.

OK nah! smiley
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01
EMILO2STAY:
you have proven that you are a big fool. you believe the earth is a ball with 70% water on the surface. yet do not believe that a ball can gold water.

mumu with minus 10 iq wants to come argue. idiot

Mumu
Have you studied gravitational forces?

If a ball cannot hold water, a rectangular box on matches will hold it
Agbaya

U and ignorant Emusan went to space to view the earth as flat

Have you not heard of Northern and southern HEMISPHERE
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Congratulations on your new discovery of flat earth jàre don't mind Aemmyjah that JW guy! cheesy

Don't mind the fool
Desperate for attention. Energy he should be channeling at home is what he's bringing his stupidity here
He's just like a player in a football game. The player is supposed to help his team too win. Instead, he runs from the touch line straight to tackle the opponent keeper... Very useless
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:36pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Mumu

Agbaya

see this foolish insel. what is gravity ? what has thay unproven theory called gravity to do with water on on a ball, not to talk of a spinning ball going at 1000miles per/h. can you show or perform any experiment which shows that water can stick to a spinning ball. foolish man. a scientific theory cannot be proven without an experimentable, testable observable facts idiot!!. meanwhile in the real world water is an element that always finds its level and stays flat at the surface no matter the shape of its container if this is the case then over 70 percent of the entire surface of the earth is level/flat . what does that tell you mugu!!. water is an element that needs a container around about it to hold it intact, otherwise it flows out.

ithis is why a ball cannot hold water because it does not have a barrier to hold water' idiot man who want to come and argue yet a fool.

show me an example of any experiment of a spinning ball holding water around it as the earth is said to be one fool!!

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 12:00am On Apr 02
EMILO2STAY:
see this foolish insel. what is gravity ? what has thay unproven theory called gravity to do with water on on a ball, not to talk of a spinning ball going at 1000miles per/h. can you show or perform any experiment which shows that water can stick to a spinning ball. foolish man. a scientific theory cannot be proven without an experimentable, testable observable facts idiot!!. meanwhile in the real world water is an element that always finds its level and stays flat at the surface no matter the shape of its container if this is the case then over 70 percent of the entire surface of the earth is level/flat . what does that tell you mugu!!. water is an element that needs a container around about it to hold it intact, otherwise it flows out.

ithis is why a ball cannot hold water because it does not have a barrier to hold water' idiot man who want to come and argue yet a fool.

show me an example of any experiment of a spinning ball holding water around it as the earth is said to be one fool!!

According to you, earth is not round cos a ball cannot hold water... U Mumu ks higher than the sky

Why not create a thread and say the earth is supported by a visible object or the earth has no mass..
Nothing can hang on the sky. Sand cannot even hang without support despite it's tiny weight. How much more the earth with all the mountains and organisms...
Have you imagined that before?
Your Mumu is very great

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 8:18am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
Mumu

Agbaya

Why is simple things always difficult for you people to understand?

Where did you see me supporting flat earth?

O ma se ooo

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:27am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind the fool
Desperate for attention. Energy he should be channeling at home is what he's bringing his stupidity here
He's just like a player in a football game. The player is supposed to help his team too win. Instead, he runs from the touch line straight to tackle the opponent keeper... Very useless

Ọmọ try to soften your words most of these guys don't have the liver for what you're putting them through.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 8:34am On Apr 02
Emusan:

Why is simple things always difficult for you people to understand?

Where did you see me supporting flat earth?

O ma se ooo

A football player was brought into the pitch to help his team to win... He went and give the goalkeeper a slide tackle when he was not with the ball but watching the other end.... That's what you did
A very big shame on you
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 8:43am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
A football player was brought into the pitch to help his team to win... He went and give the goalkeeper a slide tackle when he was not with the ball but watching the other end.... That's what you did
A very big shame on you

So who are the team, who is the player and who are the opponents?

To correct your ignorance is what you find hard to understand since and it's still causing you severe pains.

You asked him if he ever done any research BY HIMSELF and I asked you if the aerial photography you're talking about was done BY YOU as well.

I asked you now to support your claim with evidence, it's another buhaha
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 9:14am On Apr 02
Emusan:

So who are the team, who is the player and who are the opponents?

To correct your ignorance is what you find hard to understand since and it's still causing you severe pains.

You asked him if he ever done any research BY HIMSELF and I asked you if the aerial photography you're talking about was done BY YOU as well.

I asked you now to support your claim with evidence, it's another buhaha

Someone opened a thread to discuss something that's purely scientific
Instead of making your own contribution
You came and mentioned me and talk nonsense. Is that not stupid of you? At your age?
U better channel your energy to your family
It's like the name JW is living rent free ij your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

You came and mentioned me and talk nonsense. Is that not stupid of you? At your age?
In all threads the only thing he targets is JWs comments and how to kick against whatever we say! cheesy
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 10:03am On Apr 02
MaxInDHouse:

In all threads the only thing he targets is JWs comments and how to kick against whatever we say! cheesy

I was even shocked
I mention one scientific evidence - Aerial photograph
He says I entered plane to see the earth's shape
Too much thinking grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

I was even shocked
Too much thinking grin

That's what stupidity does to faithless miscreants! smiley
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 10:35am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

Flat earth is now Purely scientific.

Which I did since 2020

In case you don't know, this thread was created since 2019.

If you're knowledgeable enough you'd have known that many people have contributed their own part.

To correct you're ignorance is what is paining you like this. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Did my family complain to you?

Why must you bring family into the issue if you're actually brought up in a right way?

Just like the name Christendom is living rent free in you people's empty head cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 10:41am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

I was even shocked
Too much thinking grin

This is another evidence that proves you people lack simple comprehension.

Did I say you enter plane to see the earth's shape? No!

I used that my post to expose you and your deluded brother lies that I only comment on this thread because of whatever nonsense you claim.

So my post addressed the fact that I knew when the OP created this thread in 2019 and I was following not until 2020 that I made a comment BASED ON WHAT SOMEONE CLAIMED "that he saw earth curvature from plane" after that I discussed with people like BUDA, REED and others.

Simple English is so hard for you people to comprehend reason why you people lie alot. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 11:35am On Apr 02
Emusan:

This is another evidence that proves you people lack simple comprehension.

Did I say you enter plane to see the earth's shape? No!

I used that my post to expose you and your deluded brother lies that I only comment on this thread because of whatever nonsense you claim.

So my post addressed the fact that I knew when the OP created this thread in 2019 and I was following not until 2020 that I made a comment BASED ON WHAT SOMEONE CLAIMED "that he saw earth curvature from plane" after that I discussed with people like BUDA, REED and others.

Simple English is so hard for you people to comprehend reason why you people lie alot. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Mumu
Is it plane they use to enter space? grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

Mumu

You're taking him too far since you've realized that he always like exchanging words with JWs just few comments is enough to keep him alive for a day! smiley
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

Flat earth is now Purely scientific.

Which I did since 2020

In case you don't know, this thread was created since 2019.

If you're knowledgeable enough you'd have known that many people have contributed their own part.

To correct you're ignorance is what is paining you like this. cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Did my family complain to you?

Why must you bring family into the issue if you're actually brought up in a right way?

Just like the name Christendom is living rent free in you people's empty head cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You earlier asked me when you said earth is flat?
Now u say flat earth is purely scientific

Oga
Go amd rest
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
You earlier asked me when you said earth is flat?
Now u say flat earth is purely scientific

Oga
Go amd rest

O ma se oooo

Stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

My statement 'Flat earth is now Purely scientific.' shows I'm referencing your own statement when you said "Someone opened a thread to discuss something that's purely scientific"

Even a pupil won't be hard to explain things to like this.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
Mumu

This olodo still didn't understand my simple statement.

SOMEONE said he SAW EARTH CURVATURE WHEN HE WAS INSIDE PLANE?

Does this statement show I'm talking about going to space using airplane?

O ma se oooo

If you're ever sent to School you need to refund whoever is responsible for that.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

This olodo still didn't understand my simple statement.

SOMEONE said he SAW EARTH CURVATURE WHEN HE WAS INSIDE PLANE?

Does this statement show I'm talking about going to space using airplane?

O ma se oooo

If you're ever sent to School you need to refund whoever is responsible for that.

We are talking about the earth's shape as seen from space, not curvature
Astronauts can testify as well as Aerial photographs

U need to enroll in the same class with little children
It's not ordinary plane you can
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 1:31pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

O ma se oooo

Stop disgracing yourself on a public forum.

My statement 'Flat earth is now Purely scientific.' shows I'm referencing your own statement when you said "Someone opened a thread to discuss something that's purely scientific"

Even a pupil won't be hard to explain things to like this.

I gave my own opinion
Old man like you simply came to tackle me
O ma se o
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
We are talking about the earth's shape as seen from space, not curvature
Astronauts can testify as well as Aerial photographs

U need to enroll in the same class with little children
It's not ordinary plane you can

This blockhead still don't get it.

O ma se ooo

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 2:03pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

This blockhead still don't get it.

O ma se ooo

A man your age came to mention me where there was a debate of the earth's shaoe

How old are you?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

According to you, earth is not round cos a ball cannot hold water... U Mumu ks higher than the sky

Why not create a thread and say the earth is supported by a visible object or the earth has no mass..
Nothing can hang on the sky. Sand cannot even hang without support despite it's tiny weight. How much more the earth with all the mountains and organisms...
Have you imagined that before?
Your Mumu is very great
you are typing nonsense pls type sensible things.
I gave logical and reasonable facts you can witness for your self instead of you to realize your foolery you type nonsense back to me. fool!! did you think I opened this thread to make noise like you, I did it for enlightenment purpose. so it is either you learn from it or get out.

if you want to engage me then do so by presenting logic,sense and facts if not pls get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 3:33pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:
A man your age came to mention me where there was a debate of the earth's shaoe

How old are you?

My mention is in line with the thread, since you have headache with it then you should have stay in your room.

I'm as old as your father!
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

My mention is in line with the thread, since you have headache with it then you should have stay in your room.

I'm as old as your father!

Ok
Far unreasonable
So unfortunate
Your attitude is very childish
Only a child would act that way
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Far unreasonable
So unfortunate
Your attitude is very childish
Only a child would act that way

By asking you questions that has to do with the thread.

You're too dull.

You need home training because you really lack it.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02
Emusan:

By asking you questions that has to do with the thread.

You're too dull.

You need home training because you really lack it.

Why did you ask me?
Are you following me?
Oga face front

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Rev King To Die By Hanging: Supreme-Court Orders / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.