Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe (42889 Views)

The Earth Is Flat ....not Spherical. / Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Actually, its like saying H2O was discovered by humans when water has always existed.

But I would not be surprised if you say H2O is a hoax.
so who discovered water? ontondo
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
so who discovered water? ontondo

Isn't the right question, Who discovered H2O?

Lol.

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Isn't the right question, Who discovered H2O?

Lol.
so Isaac newton did not discover gravity but the figurative representation? or what did Newton combine or how did he detect and measure gravity?
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
so Isaac newton did not discover gravity but the figurative representation? or what did Newton combine or how did he detect and measure gravity?

Go and read I book. I refuse to educate you!
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

Go and read I book. I refuse to educate you!
you can't educate with lies and theories
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by budaatum: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
you can't educate with lies and theories

39 pages and you refuse to learn but expect me to waste my time educating you?

How much are you willing to pay me to condone your wilful ignorance? Do note, I'm not cheap.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

39 pages and you refuse to learn but expect me to waste my time educating you?

How much are you willing to pay me to condone your wilful ignorance? Do note, I'm not cheap.
can't you read? I said you can't educate with lies and theories . pls stop wasting my time and stop quoting me.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by lovediehatelive(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
who sat and wa...
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20
Have you studied this for yourself and discovered the earth to be a flat
Aerial photograph shows the earth and other planetary bodies with their natural satellites to be round or circular. How's earth different?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:
Aerial photograph shows the earth and other planetary bodies with their natural satellites to be round or circular. How's earth different?
go through the thread see the facts, and try to disprove hust one.
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

The aerial photography that shows the earth and other planetary bodies to be round or circular, are you the one who took it by yourself?

You people will start a discussion on a faulty premises.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

The aerial photography that shows the earth and other planetary bodies to be round or circular, are you the one who took it by yourself?

You people will start a discussion on a faulty premises.

I know who I was referring to
I hope you're not retarded by mentioning me all the time
If you don't have common sense about science, this thread is not for you
Those with half brain will understand I was making reference to Aerial photograph, something that ur head could not understand
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01
EMILO2STAY:
go through the thread see the facts, and try to disprove hust one.

Oga
The earth is round
STOP deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Oga
The earth is round
STOP deceiving yourself

Isaiah 40:22
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:
I know who I was referring to
I hope you're not retarded by mentioning me all the time

Thanks for that.

If you don't have common sense about science, this thread is not for you

The thread at which page you joined, do you read from page 1 to know those who actually contributed?

Those with half brain will understand I was making reference to Aerial photograph, something that ur head could not understand

So why did you ask the OP this question 'Have you studied this for yourself and discovered the earth to be a flat?'

Did you take the aerial photography BY YOURSELF too?

A pupil knows that you don't start discussion on this premises

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Oga
The earth is round
STOP deceiving yourself

See the person claiming to be a science student.

Was the earth said to be ROUND or SPHERICAL?

or you don't know different between ROUND AND SPHERICAL cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

See the person claiming to be a science student.

Was the earth said to be ROUND or SPHERICAL?

or you don't know different between ROUND AND SPHERICAL cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

When I say round, I know what I'm talking about... Earth is not even perfectly spherical

I forgot to translate to Yoruba
Ignorant fellow
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

Thanks for that.

The thread at which page you joined, do you read from page 1 to know those who actually contributed?

So why did you ask the OP this question 'Have you studied this for yourself and discovered the earth to be a flat?'

Did you take the aerial photography BY YOURSELF too?

A pupil knows that you don't start discussion on this premises

You can go and take the photographs for yourself
Abeg shift
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Isaiah 40:22

Don't mind that silly attention seeker
Desperate for attention
E be like say e wife don lost
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:
When I say round, I know what I'm talking about... Earth is not even perfectly spherical

I forgot to translate to Yoruba
Ignorant fellow

Smile....you know what you're talking about yet you don't know how scientists described the shape of the earth.

But earth is not round rather it's SPHERICAL take your L in peace cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:
You can go and take the photographs for yourself
Abeg shift

I can't remember asking OP if he did research about Flat earth BY HIMSELF. You did!

The point is, you didn't do any research by yourself but you're asking another person of PERSONAL RESEARCH. Isn't that dishonesty?

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

I can't remember asking OP if he did research about Flat earth BY HIMSELF. You did!

The point is, you didn't do any research by yourself but you're asking another person of PERSONAL RESEARCH. Isn't that dishonesty?

Go and do a personal research and tell me if you have a brain or not
I am not stupid
Go and find them on the streets
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

Smile....you know what you're talking about yet you don't know how scientists described the shape of the earth.

But earth is not round rather it's SPHERICAL take your L in peace cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu
Ok
Thanks for correcting me since I said it was actually rectangular
Now focus on something else (if u have anything doing)
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

I am the only one you could bring ur smelly nose of everyone on this thread
A very mighty shame on you
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Oga
The earth is round
STOP deceiving yourself
since you are incapable of thinking, then you should not have bothered to comment.

let me ask you, can you use a ball to fetch water?

MAKE I SEE HOW YOUR MUMU BIG REACH.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01
EMILO2STAY:
since you are incapable of thinking, then you should not have bothered to comment.

let me ask you, can you use a ball to fetch water?

MAKE I SEE HOW YOUR MUMU BIG REACH.

Well
I understand that in your community, that's what you use to fetch water. It's how u apply your iq to solve problem
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind that silly attention seeker
Desperate for attention
E be like say e wife don lost

Has he been commenting on this thread or he just rushed in to drag words with a JW? grin
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Aemmyjah(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

Has he been commenting on this thread or he just rushed in to drag words with a JW? grin

That's why I ask him if his wife is not lost
Let him channel the energy to discussing good things with her
He just simply jumped in to tackle me

grin grin grin

Maybe he enjoys our attention pass e spouse... Someone that listens to stories of his former ex he couldn't marry... Greedy mam
Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

That's why I ask him if his wife is not lost
Let him channel the energy to discussing good things with her
He just simply jumped in to tackle me
grin grin grin
Maybe he enjoys our attention pass e spouse... Someone that listens to stories of his former ex he couldn't marry... Greedy mam

So he's not been commenting at all!

Ọmọ some people are really obsessed with JWs o.

I love the way we've stopped concentrating on one thread now let them continue searching for us all over Nairaland! grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On Apr 01
MaxInDHouse:

So he's not been commenting at all!

Ọmọ some people are really obsessed with JWs o.

I love the way we've stopped concentrating on one thread now let them continue searching for us all over Nairaland! grin

It's so shameful how you people reason and claim the victim when the table was turned.

Your deluded brother lied to you and you can't even confirm it but quickly draw your conclusion on that.

I asked him this question earlier 'The thread at which page you joined, do you read from page 1 to know those who actually contributed?'

I know he didn't understand it and that's why he can lie boldly as being taught in your hall without remorseful.

I knew everything that goes down with this thread since 2019, I knew when the OP opened this thread which I was just following and reading comments not until someone claimed he saw earth curvature while sitting inside plane.

My comments, can be seen from page 34 and my discussion after that with Buda and Reed.

I know you and your deluded brother like watchtower has limited knowledge in science other than copy and paste people's work but don't take me for that.

This is another proof that you people lie with confident and it's only someone whose father is the Devil can be so proud in lying.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01
Emusan:

It's so shameful how you people reason and claim the victim when the table was turned.

Your deluded brother lied to you and you can't even confirm it but quickly draw your conclusion on that.

I asked him this question earlier 'The thread at which page you joined, do you read from page 1 to know those who actually contributed?'

I know he didn't understand it and that's why he can lie boldly as being taught in your hall without remorseful.

I knew everything that goes down with this thread since 2019, I knew when the OP opened this thread which I was just following and reading comments not until someone claimed he saw earth curvature while sitting inside plane.

My comments, can be seen from page 34 and my discussion after that with Buda and Reed.

I know you and your deluded brother like watchtower has limited knowledge in science other than copy and paste people's work but don't take me for that.

This is another proof that you people lie with confident and it's only someone whose father is the Devil can be so proud in lying.

Congratulations on your new discovery of flat earth jàre don't mind Aemmyjah that JW guy! cheesy

Re: We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01
Aemmyjah:

Well
I understand that in your community, that's what you use to fetch water. It's how u apply your iq to solve problem
you have proven that you are a big fool. you believe the earth is a ball with 70% water on the surface. yet do not believe that a ball can gold water.

mumu with minus 10 iq wants to come argue. idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

If You Grew Up In A Christian Home And Never Had This Book... We No Be Mate! / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.