Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? (44615 Views)

Poll: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love?

Yes: 65% (88 votes)
No: 34% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / Is Jealousy Normal In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by mediatrix8(f): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2010
Just curious and please correct me if I am wrong, IS IT TRUE THAT NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST JEALOUS GUYS IN THE WORLD?
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2010
I get so furious but not noticeable to anybody when a guy is just touching my new to be girlfriend ''still on the finishing touches toasting stage'' and if she ever says yes am going to acquire a whole load of arsenal of these utensils:
two sharp edged cutlass(ogbu-adana)
1 short shot gun: 9 rounds.
4 litres of hydrochloric acid (conc)

after touching her during day time then I'll touch you personally at night time.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by MrsEve: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2010
African men are the MOST JEALOUS men in the entire world, @Mediatrix
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2010
MrsEve:

AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by scmk: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
send sms to some 1 you love with a customized sender name

visit webmailtosms.com
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by COOLDK(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2010
To me, its in 2 fold. U may be jealous in pretence to capture any lady to ur side since all they want is sudden care and affection 4rm above.
Or u may be jealous to tell her u only want to be possessive of her.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by emmatok(m): 1:00am On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

MADAM EVE, pls leave AFRICAN MEN ALONE.

No man will open eye seeing another man banging his wife/girl friend without feeling jealous.

Or tell me that man that will feel comfortable seeing his wife/girl flirting with other men. EVEN PLAYBOY WILL BE JEALOUS.

You are JEALOUS because you in relationship with him/her and that is normal. You cannot be JEALOUS to a stranger.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by roymary: 1:07am On Nov 08, 2010
Love sees sharply, hatred sees even more sharply, but Jealousy sees the sharpest for it is love and hate at the same time. Jealousy is all the fun you think they had. Jealousy is a tiger that tears not only its prey but also its own raging heart.Its okay to be jealous, you will outgrow it.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by emmatok(m): 4:00am On Nov 08, 2010
MADAM EVE, pls leave AFRICAN MEN ALONE.

No man will open his eyes shocked seeing another man banging his wife/girl friend without feeling jealous.

Or tell me that man that will feel comfortable seeing his wife/girl flirting with other men. EVEN PLAYBOY WILL BE JEALOUS.

You are JEALOUS because you are in a relationship with him/her and that is normal. You cannot be JEALOUS with a stranger.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by OCCULTIST(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2010
love always comes with jealousy, if your not means you do not care if your love is sleeping with pigs or dogs
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by Diligence: 9:10am On Nov 08, 2010
St Augustine did state: "He that is not jealous, is not in love" Interpret it whichever way u like, for even the Almight God is a Jealous God and wouldn't share his glory with any1/thing!
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by mediatrix8(f): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2010
Diligence:

St Augustine did state:  "He that is not jealous, is not in love"  Interpret it whichever way u like, for even the Almight God is a Jealous God and wouldn't share his glory with any1/thing!
. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by koolchicco: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2010
Diligence:

St Augustine did state: "He that is not jealous, is not in love" Interpret it whichever way u like, for even the Almight God is a Jealous God and wouldn't share his glory with any1/thing!

THREAD CLOSED!! grin cool
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by mediatrix8(f): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by MrsEve: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2010
Emmatok,

You telling me TWICE to leave African men alone IS NOT GOING TO CUT IT,

Jealousy is not always a bad thing but TO THE POINT where the person is harmed because of jealousy overload is bad,

If you are a jealous person it okay, JUST WORK ON IT NOT BEING AN OVERLOAD that all,

I still say African men are the most jealous men in the world, smiley
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by DarkChoco(f): 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2010
No, Jeolousy is merely a sign of insecurity.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by emmatok(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

Emmatok,

Jealousy is not always a bad thing but TO THE POINT where the person is harmed because of jealousy overload is bad,

If you are a jealous person it okay, JUST WORK ON IT NOT BEING AN OVERLOAD that all,

I still say African men are the most jealous men in the world, smiley

OKEY MrsEve keep fighting African men while i move with my life.

I HOPE THE-SAME JEALOUSY IS NOT PUSHING YOU INTO THIS ANTI-AFRICAN MEN QUEST.

I AM WONDERING ARE YOU THE FEMALE EDITION OF MOBO444 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by emmatok(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
MrsEve:

Emmatok,

I still say African men are the most jealous men in the world,  smiley

OKEY MrsEve keep fighting African men while i move on with my life.

I HOPE THE-SAME JEALOUSY  IS NOT PUSHING YOU INTO THIS ANTI-AFRICAN MEN QUEST.

AM JUST WONDERING ARE YOU THE FEMALE EDITION OF MOBO444  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by PhilMoane: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2010
Jealousy to me is really not a sign of love.
There should be no form of jealousy when there is trust.
But where there is no truth or trust, there could be Jealousy in all its form.
Jealousy simply breeds out of deep inner INSECURITY.
Whether in a man or women.
Jealousy is unhealthy.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2010
Phil Moane:

Jealousy to me is really not a sign of love.
There should be no form of jealousy when there is trust.
But where there is no truth or trust, there could be Jealousy in all its form.
Jealousy simply breeds out of deep inner INSECURITY.
Whether in a man or women.
Jealousy is unhealthy.

You have said it all

Looking at the comments and polls i'd say a lot of Nigerians have relatinship problems.  grin more than most
1: Jealousy is an indication of insecurity (which is not bad unless it cripples you)
2: Jealousy is a sign of mistrust rather than affection
3: Jealousy breeds violence/hate not peace/love

If a man is jealous in a relationship (outwardly or inwardly) he is having ego issues and feelings of insecurity. that is my Honest Opinion
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by MrsEve: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
emmatok:

OKEY MrsEve keep fighting African men while i move on with my life.

I HOPE THE-SAME JEALOUSY  IS NOT PUSHING YOU INTO THIS ANTI-AFRICAN MEN QUEST.

AM JUST WONDERING ARE YOU THE FEMALE EDITION OF MOBO444  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Did this motherfukka just compared me with MOBO?!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Excuse me THING, I do not go around creating threads about black men nor african men YOU GOT ME FUKKED UP, as I said there is nothing wrong with being a jealous man UNLESS YOU LET IT OVERLOAD yourself, If you taking that personal then TOO BAD, as I still said African men are the most jealous hearted men now you can either CRY ABOUT it or let an opinion be an opinion.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by adedayoone: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2010
Jealousy is a sign of jealousy period .
Nigerian men are the m,ost jealous, its easy for someone who's been with only nigerian men to say dat , all dat na story .
I also heard that nigerians are the happiest in the world .

Everything boils down to the individual in question
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by hifene: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2010
To me jealousy is not a sign of love but an agenda for love because jealousy on it's on part is a different feeling entirely,jealousy can otherwise be known for envy or resenting another person's success well it is more like been wicked in the inside but pretence on the outside
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by MrCork26: 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
well i dont like to share punny, is that love or is that greedyness? U tell me!
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by mediatrix8(f): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr~Cork:

well i dont like to share punny, is that love or is that greedyness?  U tell me!

hmmm MR CORK,MR CORK,u're alive again, ARE YOU ARE JEALOUS MAN?
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by sleekman(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2010
Our Lord God wiped out an entire generation of Israelites through jealousy. It was simple they bowed before idols. Jealousy is a tool that is lurking at the stupid partners door. When u know dat eating meat will cause ur brother to stumble we've been advised to refrain from eating meat. When u know ur partner doesn't like certain actions u stop it or @ least try to. Jealousy for me is an indicator to show love, possessiveness, stupidity, understanding & above all maturity.
Jealousy has nothing to do with control. If a man or lady can't control his or her impulses that person for isn't mature enuf. Everyone is weak at something. Might be alcohol, loose tongue, drugs, impulsive sex, over-working. There is always something within U u can't control. A mature person seeks to control his or her impulses towards weakness and seeks to be a better person. Knowing ur partners weakness & knowing he or she is doing something about it improves the relationship
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by MrCork26: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2010
mediatrix8, well if u waz my punny I would never share u with anyone except my twin brother.

I am not a greeedy type wink
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by mediatrix8(f): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
Mr~Cork:

mediatrix8, well if u waz my punny I would never share u with anyone except my twin brother.

I am not a greeedy type wink

wahhahahha and you ain't generous huh!, Good I am not cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by Wandooxx(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
As saint Augustine simply put it " HE who is not jealous is not in love"
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by Shoolar(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2010
NO! Jealous is sign of hatred. Simple as A B C
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
@ Mrs Eve, all u gonna do now is avoid African men.Their jealousy is thick and in-born. But what exactly is the definition of jealousy? Don't ask me who-else I fcku, so long as I still give it to u, I got this def. from ex-gf. I only complained and all I did, because we agreed on one-man-one-woman, nowadays I hardly care and I get 'he does not love me by not asking'. I've got so much to worry about.Even my wife's situation does not bother me so long as she is not in danger of raep or sth.
Re: Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? by mediatrix8(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2010
ferdiii:

@ Mrs Eve, all u gonna do now is avoid African men.Their jealousy is thick and in-born. But what exactly is the definition of jealousy? Don't ask me who-else I fcku, so long as I still give it to u, I got this def. from ex-gf. I only complained and all I did, because we agreed on one-man-one-woman, nowadays I hardly care and I get 'he does not love me by not asking'. I've got so much to worry about.Even my wife's situation does not bother me so long as she is not in danger of raep or sth.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify A Good Wife Material / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.