Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) (18115 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Who Will You Choose To Marry?pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
it's called REMAND home. That's where juveniles are kept
From your justification of rape to your advice on how to get away with rape, I knew you weren't that smart to engage in an intelligent conversation.

As they say, you can't reason with certain people.

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stop the name calling. Your intelligence is below par. Don't be a rettard and a low life, point out where I justified rape
Xisnin:

From your justification of rape to your advice on how to get away with rape, I knew you weren't that smart to engage in an intelligent conversation.

As they say, you can't reason with certain people.
Stop the name calling. Your intelligence is below par. Don't be a rettard and a low life, point out where I justified rape
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

What do you mean by spoilt?
I could forgive your flawed thinking if you are still a kid.
But any adult know that willingly spending your money on whatever you like whether
its gambling, alms or even burning it does not justify being robbed.

Do you think "victim was wasting the money" is a valid defense for stealing?
what the fucck are you talking about? Two kids had sex, when they grow up the girl come out and start spinning stories, how is that too difficult for you to understand?
Do you have any idea the rate at which secondary school students are having sex? One of those fools will realise 15 years later how useless she was as a teenager and then decide to accuse one of her many fúck mates that is doing well and you think we should support her?

5 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Trendy247: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilbest4:
what the fucck are you talking about? Two kids had sex, when they grow up the girl come out and start spinning stories, how is that too difficult for you to understand?
You didn't see the part she said him n his friend?

Oya just say 3 kids had a 3some na
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Trendy247:

You didn't see the part she said him n his friend?

Oya just say 3 kids had a 3some na
do you have any idea the kind of nonsense secondary school students are doing?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Psalm2423(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You are very useless and senseless. May all your daughters be gang raped by 5 immature teenagers due to peer pressure and may she never get just for it. FOOL!!!

Why’re you lashing out? This is not a place to throw your hate without valid points. If you see an error in what he said, simply point it out. Hold an intelligent convo and stop disgracing yourself.

The harm that sentiment does to people is unimaginable. You just picked on someone for saying something you don’t accept without countering. That’s really immature lady, learn to act appropriately.

13 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by imam07: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

You are just like other reactionary fellow who are afraid of something.
Nowhere did she claim to be gang-raped.

Since you read only headlines, there is no point in engaging you further.
when u always reason with ur ass, why would u not talk like dat.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by 2sexycom(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
There is a fine line between being a hater/destroyer and seeking justice .
If this truly happened when the two of them were kids according to the text the lady shared, she should have forgiven and moved on.
As a teenager, alot of us made decisions due to peer pressure. Given another chance, we wouldn't make such decisions because we are grown and matured now.
Just because of what she posted on Facebook doesn't mean the marriage won't still proceed. She will later realize she's trying to spoil another lady's joy
That was how one of my old time gf that I had a bad breakup with started messaging me on whatsapp and trying to bring up our past sexual escapedes... I just told her loud and clear that I never recall having anything to do with her like that talkless of being at my house before She felt bad and stopped messaging me. Men! use your brain when chatting... Even with your present gf... Women can be very funny atimes

Imagine having a girl come to your place without being invited, you both had sex without her being forced, after that you both talked and sh!t, she left your place and when you called her she responded fine that she loves you too. Only to come on whatsapp and be telling you you raped her!!...

Hmmmm... Nigerian men
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Psalm2423:

Why’re you lashing out? This is not a place to throw your hate without valid points. If you see an error in what he said, simply point it out. Hold an intelligent convo and stop disgracing yourself.

The harm that sentiment does to people is unimaginable. You just picked on someone for saying something you don’t accept without countering. That’s really immature lady, learn to act appropriately.
LadyGCrueDKilaB is a man. Forget the f in the moniker. The guy is always posting trash on the beer parlor thread

4 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
but you've sent me multiple pms begging to date me so because I ignored you i'm now a man??smh
guy am not gay. I don't do fellow men.
post screenshot to prove it
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
don't dare me, I have screenshots of all your emails to me even when I repeatedly asked you to stop. you were even filthy enough to send me a picture of your shrimp dick. I will post it for all to see
Mr catfish I will repeat it again
guy am not gay. I don't do fellow men.

post screenshot to prove it

7 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Guy here is My last reply to u
OiOi:
LadyGCrueDKilaB is a man. Forget the f in the moniker. The guy is always posting trash on a beer parlor thread
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
you did not know you were not gay when you bombarded me with 100s of emails but I kept ignoring. you threatened to find me, come to my House and rape me amongst other disgusting things you sent. u are very sick in the head. just wait for me, I will end you on nairaland.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
cheras:
My friend Udeme. 17:59. If you know you know

That commercial that year
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
There is a fine line between being a hater/destroyer and seeking justice .
If this truly happened when the two of them were kids according to the text the lady shared, she should have forgiven and moved on.
As a teenager, alot of us made decisions due to peer pressure. Given another chance, we wouldn't make such decisions because we are grown and matured now.
Just because of what she posted on Facebook doesn't mean the marriage won't still proceed. She will later realize she's trying to spoil another lady's joy
That was how one of my old time gf that I had a bad breakup with started messaging me on whatsapp and trying to bring up our past sexual escapedes... I just told her loud and clear that I never recall having anything to do with her like that talkless of being at my house before She felt bad and stopped messaging me. Men! use your brain when chatting... Even with your present gf... Women can be very funny atimes

Imagine having a girl come to your place without being invited, you both had sex without her being forced, after that you both talked and sh!t, she left your place and when you called her she responded fine that she loves you too. Only to come on whatsapp and be telling you you raped her!!...
You're a misogynist. We're you there to confirm it was consensual? I If it was your mother or one of your sisters that claim to be raped, would you call it consensual?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
You lack basic comprehension. Where did I said anything like consensual sex occurred
sinceraconcept:
You're a misogynist. We're you there to confirm it was consensual? If it was your mother or one of your sisters that claim to be raped, would you call it consensual?
Alaye joor joor joor
Point to the evidence of me being a misogynist

4 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by loswhite(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

Teenager aren't free from the consequences of criminal acts.
They get sent to jail even in advanced countries.
In fact, it is the rotten Nigerian society that allows rapist(teenager or not)
easily get away with their crimes.

It is appalling that you describe some victim's experiences as being funny.

While this lady cannot stop the wedding, she has every right to shame and report
the alleged rapist.
the fact that lady claims rape doesn't mean that she was raped...afterall anybody can claim anything

2 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
You lack basic comprehension. Where did I said anything like consensual sex occurred Alaye joor joor joor
You're as well stereotypical. You're the type that would generalise and be like "Nigerian women are bad,are wayward, are this are that. That's why you refused to believe the girl's story and tried to cover the guy up and nail the girl. I'm not a feminist, I don't even like feminism,but we must always call a spade a spade and stop treating all women like trash and slut shaming them
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Hallenjay: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Xisnin:

You are just like other reactionary fellow who are afraid of something.
Nowhere did she claim to be gang-raped.

Since you read only headlines, there is no point in engaging you further.
get out, may b no penetration set... Can't u see, he just say we were small den... Dos small prick dt cannot even pierce a bread ...go n chill, u r jealous and angry d e see ur kpekus and u were unable to punish any oof dem... See if they have been charged den it won't av end in court has der r still underage... Naija court judge only 18 and above, d rest can be given severe repamind
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
I am not taking it, a mod just deleted my post for what? Please since I did not use any verbal aggressive or insulting words why delete my post
Something is fishy on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
sinceraconcept:
[s] You're as well stereotypical. You're the type that would generalise and be like "Nigerian women are bad,are wayward, are this are that. That's why you refused to believe the girl's story and tried to cover the guy up and nail the girl. I'm not a feminist, I don't even like feminism,but we must always call a spade a spade and stop treating all women like trash and slut shaming them[/s]
BELOW
OiOi:
You lack basic comprehension. Where did I said anything like consensual sex occurred
Alaye joor joor joor
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2019

This is very serious people. My post was deleted. This lady with this moniker LadyGCrueDKilaB claimed that one oioi is a potential Raper, and how the guy threatened to come and rape her. She claimed that she will post all the guys emails and the threats here. The guys reputation is at stake, i was Shocked how the post got deleted. It either the LadyGCrueDKilaB was accusing the guy wrongly or the oioi guy is actually a potential Raper, I got upto 6 likes just some few seconds before this post was deleted. These days, ladies come and claim that guys are raping them and it is too much. If this LadyGCrueDKilaB claims this guy is a Raper let her post the probes here and now, she claimed she has all the emails etc. And if she can't provide it, she should be arrested for fake accusations. It's about time we stop fake accusations and rapes. Mods respect yourselves don't delete my posts again as I have not in any way violated any rules here. Oioi claimed the LadyGCrueDKilaB is a guy, so if all these it's true, then she should explain to us while using a female moniker when he is a male

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
CHESTER48:

This is very serious people. My post was deleted. This lady with this moniker LadyGCrueDKilaB claimed that one oioi is a potential Raper, and how the guy threatened to come and rape her. She claimed that she will post all the guys emails and the threats here. The guys reputation is at stake, i was Shocked how the post got deleted. It either the LadyGCrueDKilaB was accusing the guy wrongly or the oioi guy is actually a potential Raper, I got upto 6 likes just some few seconds before this post was deleted. These days, ladies come and claim that guys are raping them and it is too much. If this LadyGCrueDKilaB claims this guy is a Raper let her post the probes here and now, she claimed she has all the emails etc. And if she can't provide it, she should be arrested for fake accusations. It's about time we stop fake accusations and rapes. Mods respect yourselves don't delete my posts again as I have not in any way violated any rules here. Oioi claimed the LadyGCrueDKilaB is a guy, so if all these it's true, then she should explain to us while using a female moniker when he is a male

bro Nairaland has gone to the dog's. It's now a tool for cheap blackmail.
I knew your post will be deleted .
And it's not that am claiming that moniker is a male: I know for sure it's a male behind it.
That guy with that LadyGCrueDKilaB CruellaDeville moniker will be blackmailed the worst ways he never imagined

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
bro Nairaland has gone to the dog's. It's now a tool for cheap blackmail.
I knew your post will be deleted .
That guy with that LadyGCrueDKilaB CruellaDeville moniker will be blackmailed the worst ways he never imagined
omg. The person behind the moniker just deleted all the posts done with that moniker LadyGCrueDKilaB. Only a mod can delete posts I think
Impersonation is a crime punishable by law.
That's how people impersonate others to scam them. Tufiakwa nairaland

There should be a way of verifying people on this thread
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You're a misogynist. We're you there to confirm it was consensual? I If it was your mother or one of your sisters that claim to be raped, would you call it consensual?
shut up my friend, what's a misogynist? Stop running around like a feminist lapdog loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You're as well stereotypical. You're the type that would generalise and be like "Nigerian women are bad,are wayward, are this are that. That's why you refused to believe the girl's story and tried to cover the guy up and nail the girl. I'm not a feminist, I don't even like feminism,but we must always call a spade a spade and stop treating all women like trash and slut shaming them
do you have any idea how foolish you sound? So because we don't want to be called misogynist we should always believe a girl's story over that of the boy.
You no just get sense. What if she's lying?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / What's the difference between looking African and African American?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.