Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) (18122 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Who Will You Choose To Marry?pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by yeyeosoronga: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Is this really justice or revenge?
Should I lady be raped she should seek justice,when/if he is proven guilty and made to face the law then he should go on with his normal life....
Do you people bring up rape cases to punish for the crime or to prevent him from being happy?
Whatever reasons you have to hunt it,you owe no one an explanation but I do believe he should be punished for his act and not because he wants to marry

No rapist deserves happiness. Infact, they shall end their lives in misery. Poverty shall follow them, and they shall be despised by all those around them. They will seek mercy but will never find it. They shall die in shame, and their corpse eaten by dogs. Infact, after their death, they will continue their punishment in hell.
For now, till their miserable deaths, we the world people are happy to deal with them here on earth

2 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2019
khiaa:

Like I said prior, your atempt at reverse psychology is a failure, you have to be much cleaver than this when dealing with me. TRY HARDER.
PS. I don't worship your white Jesus, that's the reason most of you Nigerians are so docile to white people.
Better to worship white jesus than to worship black devil.
We are Nigerians, we don't care what you think about us.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Better to worship white jesus than to worship black devil.
We are Nigerians, we don't care what you think about us.

The white Jesus is the devil created by white European men.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

No rapist deserves happiness. Infact, they shall end their lives in misery. Poverty shall follow them, and they shall be despised by all those around them. They will seek mercy but will never find it. They shall die in shame, and their corpse eaten by dogs. Infact, after their death, they will continue their punishment in hell.
For now, till their miserable deaths, we the world people are happy to deal with them here on earth
To Yah ears, AMEN.

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
khiaa:

Wtf are you talking about?listen no one is more evil than the black man,as black as he is, that's how his heart is.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 1:05am On Oct 18, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Wtf are you talking about?listen no one is more evil than the black man,as black as he is, that's how his heart is.

Pay close attention to what you are thinking. Do you have a black heart? Are you going by the Webster dictionary for the definition of black heart? Is the Webster definition of black heart the reason you believe WHTE girls are BETTER than BLACK women? You have a LOST SOUL, that's what WHITE JESUS is all about ,(losing your soul) FIND your soul with YAHUSHUA.

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2019
Xisnin:

You are apparently not exposed.
Criminal juveniles gets sent to jail.
They call it correctional centers but the effects of incarceration are the same nonetheless.
Unfortunate rapists even get added to the sex offenders list which is like a career death sentence.

Whenever a victim comes forward, it is the rapists that lose whether they are charged or not.
It is not a badge of honor to be outed as a rapist.

While the victims cannot erase the memory, they will at least be happy that some potential victims
will be saved by such a selfless act.
So with so many FALSE RAPE accussations how do you know now that the man actually raped her? Why did she wait till the weddings are around?? Don't you think this is a pure case of a Jealous bitter Scornful ex?? I blame men Sha for letting their False accusers go Scot free most times! Just last week a 19year old lady accused a guy of raping her just because she was too ashamed of telling her Friends she had sex with him on First date. The guy was lucky he was smart enough to prove his Innocence and even at that the bitch didn't want to apologise publicly because she was "scared" of public bashing! Meanwhile your kinds had already torn the guy apart on Twitter! undecided
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 10:28am On Oct 18, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
All the rapists on this thread will meet their waterloo.
If you've ever raped a woman or child before and you're reading this, as soon as it's time to eat the fruit of your labour, it will be stolen from you.
You will die in regrets.
Your family will weep over you.
We are patiently waiting o... We the coven are on top of your matter.
And all False rape accusers will be bathed with Acid! This false accusers never really meet their match in wickedness!
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 10:30am On Oct 18, 2019
OiOi:
Stop the name calling. Your intelligence is below par. Don't be a rettard and a low life, point out where I justified rapeStop the name calling. Your intelligence is below par. Don't be a rettard and a low life, point out where I justified rape
From the reasoning you will know that it's NOT a man that is behind that Moniker it's a WOMAN she's already gone Emotional grin
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2019
khiaa:

"Forgive and move on" you think like an idiot. Was that Savage beast and his friends made accountable for their actions? All of them should go to jail. If that girl marry that Savage beast after hearing the truth she deserves every bad thing that happens to her. Who knows if rape is a pattern in his life.

Usually Savage rapist have more than one victim. A woman being raped is a horrific, terrifying experience even moreso for a virgin. She will be mentally scarred for life and you have the nerve to say "forgive and move on" when the Savage rapist hasn't asked for forgiveness.

He isn't remorseful. Being a teenager isn't an excuse for his Savage behavior. Imagine how you would feel if a man raped your A-hole, would you forgive and move on?
so you are hyperventilating like this because of an UNVERIFIED ACCUSATION? You are the one thinking like an Emotional stupid Idiot! After pouring spits everywhere we'll still find out it was a false accusation from a bitter EX then Emotional F**l like you would run back and hide in your caves with SHAME!
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Should I lady be raped she should seek justice,when/if he is proven guilty and made to face the law then he should go on with his normal life....
Do you people bring up rape cases to punish for the crime or to prevent him from being happy?
Whatever reasons you have to hunt it,you owe no one an explanation but I do believe he should be punished for his act and not because he wants to marry
You are the only objective Female here after all it's still an UNVERIFIED ACCUSATION that MIGHT be FALSE ,They have already started pouring spits everywhere like bull dogs when it turns out now to be FALSE or a "get back" from the EX they would hide their despicable faces without apologizing to the guy for the insults. Just last week one girl falsely accused a guy of RAPE just because she was ashamed of telling her friends she had sex on first date with him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2019
khiaa:

Jesus is not the devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by yeyeosoronga: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Chukapage:
And all False rape accusers will be bathed with Acid! This false accusers never really meet their match in wickedness!
Yes, let them be bathed in acid.
But you see those rapists, their generations yet unborn shall be despised all around. They will never find favor. They shall struggle all their life till their miserable deaths. They will pray for death, but will not see it. All manner of painful sicknesses shall be their portion
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Yes, let them be bathed in acid.
But you see those rapists, their generations yet unborn shall be despised all around. They will never find favor. They shall struggle all their life till their miserable deaths. They will pray for death, but will not see it. All manner of painful sicknesses shall be their portion
Amen then grin
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Chukapage:
So with so many FALSE RAPE accussations how do you know now that the man actually raped her? Why did she wait till the weddings are around?? Don't you think this is a pure case of a Jealous bitter Scornful ex?? I blame men Sha for letting their False accusers go Scot free most times! Just last week a 19year old lady accused a guy of raping her just because she was too ashamed of telling her Friends she had sex with him on First date. The guy was lucky he was smart enough to prove his Innocence and even at that the bitch didn't want to apologise publicly because she was "scared" of public bashing! Meanwhile your kinds had already torn the guy apart on Twitter! undecided
The first line gave you away.
How many?

When the court frees a suspect, they are neither innocent nor guilty.
It just means that there is no evidence to convict.
When the court freed Saraki, it doesn't mean he was innocent of asset manipulation.

When a suspect is freed or their charges dropped due to lack of evidence,
ignorant people start foaming in the mouth about "false allegations".

FYI, many rapists are in jail serving various prison terms.
Just because many go scot-free due to the victims' complacency doesn't mean others do.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

The only difference between justice and revenge is the actor(victim or government) behind it.
For the victim, revenge is justice.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Xisnin:

The first line gave you away.
How many?

When the court frees a suspect, they are neither innocent nor guilty.
It just means that there is no evidence to convict.
When the court freed Saraki, it doesn't mean he was innocent of asset manipulation.

When a suspect is freed or their charges dropped due to lack of evidence,
ignorant people start foaming in the mouth about "false allegations".

FYI, many rapists are in jail serving various prison terms.
Just because many go scot-free due to the victims' complacency doesn't mean others do.

Madam gave who away?? You gave your self away!As far as no competent courts proofs them guilty they are INNOCENT!! Stop the character assassination of people ! The once who were found guilty were punnished!
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

The only difference between justice and revenge is the actor(victim or government) behind it.
For the victim, revenge is justice.
Oga shelve your irrelevant philosophy. The case here reeks of jealous, envy and blackmail. And all of these are far from seeking justice.
She even said she is going to the wedding! To do what exactly?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
I don't know why this disgusting hateful African American slutty drug addict HATES Nigerian men with passion even when we don't give a Bleep about your drug addicting ass ? Are we the ones that made 79% of your African American female drug addicts bitter and single? Are we the ones that made you fools the least desirable things in America? Are we the ones that made 78% of you evil bitches single moms? No wonder even your men Aviod your toxic dangerous and bitter asses like plagues! undecided Tufiakwa! The worst group of hateful Sluts on Earth! lipsrsealed undecided sad .No wonder both black ,white and other races of men in America just use y'all as sex objects and fetishes .God! Too Hateful bitter and terribly unpleasant! Your psyche is real F**ked UP! I swear.

You are describing your NIGERIAN sisters in America. Have you been to America and met any Black Aericans, have you ever talked to any to make your claims?

PS. Drop Dead you loser. I don't HATE NIGERIAN men but I can see how it would be easy to HATE YOUR ignorant ass.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 3:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
so you are hyperventilating like this because of an UNVERIFIED ACCUSATION? You are the one thinking like an Emotional stupid Idiot! After pouring spits everywhere we'll still find out it was a false accusation from a bitter EX then Emotional F**l like you would run back and hide in your caves with SHAME!

You have mental and emotional issues,. Are you female because you are over emotional like some females?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 3:52am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

You are describing your NIGERIAN sisters in America. Have you been to America and met any Black Aericans, have you ever talked to any to make your claims?

PS. Drop Dead you loser. I don't HATE NIGERIAN men but I can see how it would be easy to HATE YOUR ignorant ass.
modified
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

You have mental and emotional issues,. Are you female because you are over emotional like some females?
modified
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
bitch have you been to Nigeria?? Well to SHOCK YOU not everyone you see here is a kid YES I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR AMERICA!! Drop dead too you unstable fellow F**k off now,bitter hateful soul!!

You may not be a child in age but you sure are mentally and emotionally.

So you were blessed to be able to visit every state in the U.S. and meet every Black American here, yet I don't recall ever meeting your lame, re.tarded azz.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 4:08am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

You may not be a child in age but you sure are mentally and emotionally.

So you were blessed to be able to visit every state in the U.S. and meet every Black American here, yet I don't recall ever meeting your lame, retarded azz.
modified
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:18am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
Bla Bla Bla!! Leave Nigerians alone fucking mind you own business! I have always noticed your dumbass bashing Nigerian men,when you ain't even Nigerian ,We are not the ones that made your "men" lazy gangster with a whole lot of them being in jail or been in jail before! Go and mind your own men and gangsters leave Nigerians ALONE!!

That's funny, someone who is best known as SCAMMERS the whole world over calling other people lazy gangsters, the irony. You are so feminine in your behavior, so full of insults.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:23am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
Female kee you there ode!! I am returning your madeness!! undecided

You aren't returning anything to me. You are the one who originally brought your stank azz to my mentions with insults.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 4:28am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

That's funny, someone who is best known as SCAMMERS the whole world over calling other people lazy gangsters, the irony. You are so feminine in your behavior, so full of insults.
modified!
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 4:39am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

You aren't returning anything to me. You are the one who originally brought your stank azz to my mentions with insults.
how about that lady you quoted talking trash about Nigerians?? undecided For Christ sakes this is not even the First, second or third time I've seen you Moniker throwing shades and insults to NIGERIANS under the guise of whatever deceit you chose. leave Nigerians ALONE!
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:42am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
yes we got scammers ,and we've got genius too that's why even in America we are more Educated and successful than you folks. Nigerians can boast of successful buisness millionaires and tech gurus even in your America we are more successful than you useless hateful dunces who refer to us as "The Africans" like you ain't Africans too ! Dumb low self esteem folks! See eh if not for MUSIC , Hollywood and SPORTS ,eeeh you people would have been the poorest race in America and in the WORLD!! Because apart from those two your people can't do SHIT even buisness unless of course drugs and gangsterism.Upon all the challenges we face in Africa and Nigeria we are still 180x better and much more successful than you scums of the Earth,disgracing the black race up and down undecided. I won't be surprised that your a single mother , Disgusting plagues! To you I rant like a woman because I am telling you the TRUTH ! undecided

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your over emotional re.tarded azz. Everything you typed is a lie. Most educated my azz! You are only the most educated in Houston Texas. Liar, liar. There are over 40 million Black Americans in the U.S. and only a 1 million Africans and you are so dumb to think you out number black Americans in business or anything, just dumb.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
how about that lady you quoted talking trash about Nigerians?? undecided For Christ sakes this is not even the First, second or third time I've seen you Moniker throwing shades and insults to NIGERIANS under the guise of whatever deceit you chose. leave Nigerians ALONE!

If I insulted a lady it was her place to come for me not YOU. Like you said to me"Mind your business."

Where did I throw undeserved shade?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 4:54am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=83265111]

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in your over emotional re.tarded azz. Everything you typed is a lie. Most educated my azz! You are only the most educated in Houston Texas. Liar, liar. There are over 40 million Black Americans in the U.S. and only a 1 million Africans and you are so dumb to think you out number black Americans in business or anything, just dumb.[/quot
Modified
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 5:04am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

If I insulted a lady it was her place to come for me not YOU. Like you said to me"Mind your business."

Where did I throw undeserved shade?
not just on this thread but ON MANY threads I have seen your Moniker insulting Nigerians most of the times Nigerian Men! Acting like your men are saints! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / What's the difference between looking African and African American?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.