Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) (18116 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Who Will You Choose To Marry?pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 5:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
LMAO Akata I didn't say "outnumbered" I said "more successful" .But wait whose more successful than us , you AKATAS?? The ex convicts?? The many in jail?? Or your single moms? We should be dragging the "successful" role with the Indians and Chinese not you AKATAS that has destroyed and disgraced the black skin in that country America! I will be in The U.S.A again by next year and I know one thing for sure which is " Avoiding you Female unstable and bitter AKATAS will be one of the precautions for my greater sojurn" in America. Like I said again majority of you female AKATAs are unstable blame your torn down little or no good Family system!
NOTE: stop lumping saying "AMERICANS" Because you know I said "African American" stop trying to lump you failures with the greater productive Americans and other Immigrants!

LMAO grin Some black American women broke your little re.tarded heart, tore your self-esteem down and made you very angry. grin Black American women are the most educated in the U.S. You have some serious jealous issues as well.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
not just on this thread but ON MANY threads I have seen your Moniker insulting Nigerians most of the times Nigerian Men! Acting like your men are saints! undecided

I only insult those who insult me such as idiots like yourself.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 5:19am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin Some black American women broke your little re.tarded heart, tore your self-esteem down and made you very angry. grin Black American women are the most educated in the U.S. You have some serious jealous issues as well.
Modified too
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Happyguy201: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2019
why wait till now though i dont get it, are you seeking jutice or trying to destroy the marriage
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 5:33am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

modified Ndo !
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
shut up!! Even some topics you have created with the intent on bashing Nigerians were you also insulted?? No!! Leave Nigerians ALONE Because the last people a Nigerian gives a Bleep about is AKATA! undecided

Which thread did I make where I insulted Nigerians? I'll gladly stay out of Nigeria if you promise to stay out of the U.S.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 6:01am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
I don't know why this disgusting hateful African American slutty drug addict HATES Nigerian men with passion even when we don't give a Bleep about your drug addicting ass ? Are we the ones that made 79% of your African American female drug addicts bitter and single? Are we the ones that made you fools the least desirable things in America? Are we the ones that made 78% of you evil bitches single moms? No wonder even your men Aviod your toxic dangerous and bitter asses like plagues! undecided Tufiakwa! The worst group of hateful Sluts on Earth! lipsrsealed undecided sad .No wonder both black ,white and other races of men in America just use y'all as sex objects and fetishes .God! Too Hateful bitter and terribly unpleasant! Your psyche is real F**ked UP! I swear.

BIGCOWHORN, this is what your brother said to me unprovoked. I don't know where he gets the idea that I hate NIGERIAN men.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Bigcowhorn: 6:10am On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

BIGCOWHORN, this is what your brother said to me unprovoked. I don't know where he gets the idea that I hate NIGERIAN men.

Sorry about that babe Chukapage is seriously confused and most likely pissed off by something in real life.

@Chukapage do me a favor Nwokeike. Leave this babe alone. Just walk away.

Thank you for your understanding .
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Bigcowhorn: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
shut up!! Even some topics you have created with the intent on bashing Nigerians were you also insulted?? No!! Leave Nigerians ALONE Because the last people a Nigerian gives a Bleep about is AKATA! undecided

Just walk away, bro. No more insults on this girl.

Thank you.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2019
OiOi:
Oga shelve your irrelevant philosophy. The case here reeks of jealous, envy and blackmail. And all of these are far from seeking justice.
She even said she is going to the wedding! To do what exactly?
No one is ever jealous of a rapist save for their friends and fellow rapists who feel outclassed.
I don't know which class you belong to.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Sorry about that babe Chukapage is seriously confused and most likely pissed off by something in real life.

Thank you for your understanding .

You are a sweetheart, thanks.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Eveezy(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

What do you mean by spoilt?
I could forgive your flawed thinking if you are still a kid.
But any adult know that willingly spending your money on whatever you like whether
its gambling, alms or even burning it does not justify being robbed.

Do you think "victim was wasting the money" is a valid defense for stealing?
What exactly are you saying? You are really not making sense, I am trying hard to see the correlation of a young kid having sexual intercourse to your analogy.
Please go through the evidence the lady posted, it is obvious she and the guy were still in talking terms which means whatever happened to them as kids didn’t build hatred then, also really am not sure you know what kids do. Also does playing a girl mean that you raped her? This is clearly a case of a guy that wooed a girl in secondary school, trying to be the “bad guy” and didn’t end up with her after sleeping with her, or is there any law against wooing a girl, and getting her to bed when you have no intentions of settling with her?
This is obviously a case of Jealousy, the girl must have expected to be the bride, which is why she is pained that he is getting married to another lady.
Mind you, I am not trying to justify rape, but we should know that as much as being raped is bad, that does not give every girl the right to call a concensual sex, a rape. Actions leads to consequences, and not just the guy will suffer this.
Do you also know that 65% of men today lost thier virginity to older women? These young boys clearly had no idea what sex was until they were forced to, that incidence has caused allot of behavioral changes in the mind of a young kid, but will they come out 20 years later to mention that a particular lady raped them? No!

Please let us be guided, not every allegation is a rape case. A man should not be always assumed guilty once there is an allegation against him, dig deep first, don’t conclude
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Xisnin(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2019
Eveezy:

What exactly are you saying? You are really not making sense, I am trying hard to see the correlation of a young kid having sexual intercourse to your analogy.
I now believe that there is a threshold of intelligence needed to tell sex and rape apart.
It is funny how you guys parrot the same gibberish over and over again.

This is clearly a case of a guy that wooed a girl in secondary school, trying to be the “bad guy” and didn’t end up with her after sleeping with her, or is there any law against wooing a girl, and getting her to bed when you have no intentions of settling with her?
This is obviously a case of Jealousy, the girl must have expected to be the bride, which is why she is pained that he is getting married to another lady.
See the guy talking about evidence telling us exactly how it happened between the victim and her tormentors.
I never knew rapist defenders can are now ominipresent and can read minds.
You can't turn a lie into truth by adding "clearly" or "obviously".

Do you also know that 65% of men today lost thier virginity to older women? These young boys clearly had no idea what sex was until they were forced to, that incidence has caused allot of behavioral changes in the mind of a young kid, but will they come out 20 years later to mention that a particular lady raped them? No!
grin
Wow, what another intelligent insight.
A young lady named her rapist and suddenly she has become the sin-bearer for women rapists.
We need to introduce logic into our educational system.
You should conduct a reality check before expressing inane ideas publicly.
A thief is a thief. It doesn't matter if there are murderers, kidnappers and killers.

BTW, you are not current with your department of statistics. One of your co-travelers claimed it is 99%,
where did you get your 65% from?

I treat any anonymous accuser as liars or cowards. If you are too fearful to confront your alleged abuser
why should others keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=83265706]

Thank you for your understanding . [/
I don free her but check all my posts I am not a "babe" I just wanted to attack her with her own method of bitterness grin
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Just walk away, bro. No more insults on this girl.

Thank you.
bro I don hear you that girl the Sabi yab naija guys like mad!! Na her job be that but I don free am!
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Eveezy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

I now believe that there is a threshold of intelligence needed to tell sex and rape apart.
It is funny how you guys parrot the same gibberish over and over again.

See the guy talking about evidence telling us exactly how it happened between the victim and her tormentors.
I never knew rapist defenders can are now ominipresent and can read minds.
You can't turn a lie into truth by adding "clearly" or "obviously".

grin
Wow, what another intelligent insight.
A young lady named her rapist and suddenly she has become the sin-bearer for women rapists.
We need to introduce logic into our educational system.
You should conduct a reality check before expressing inane ideas publicly.
A thief is a thief. It doesn't matter if there are murderers, kidnappers and killers.

BTW, you are not current with your department of statistics. One of your co-travelers claimed it is 99%,
where did you get your 65% from?

I treat any anonymous accuser as liars or cowards. If you are too fearful to confront your alleged abuser
why should others keep quiet?
Lol, you may think you sound intelligent, you may also think you sound logical, but no you don’t because you are failing to see this from both sides. My statistic is a logical assumption, whoever said 99% didn’t account for some who wanted to have sex willingly.
And no I am not accusing anyone. Let’s assume the guy never had plans to get married, would she have brought up the accusation? I am strongly against rape, but this accusation only Came forward as a result of jealousy, and the thought of This guy having a happy ending, do not let hate cloud your judgement.

Yesterday, I was in a vehicle, where people talked about the lady who was found at ajah emaciated, most men blamed the lady without thinking, some said “it is her fault for chasing after money” I strongly disagreed Nd told the men, even if the girl was a runz girl, she does not deserve it, and infact men would do worse if the roles were turned, cos a high percentage of men will sleep with anything, even without material things attached.

My point there is that, not all accusation are true, do not br quick to judge this man because a lady came out to say he raped her when they were both minors, like does that sound well to you? All because he has found a woman that makes him happy
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Bigcowhorn: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chukapage:
bro I don hear you that girl the Sabi yab naija guys like mad!! Na her job be that but I don free am!

Chukapage:
I don free her but check all my posts I am not a "babe" I just wanted to attack her with her own method of bitterness grin

I was addressing her, as babe, in the first comment before you. Didn;t think you were a babe but figured you were an Igbo guy like me that's why I addressed you calmly as Nwokeike. I never quarrel with my people outside Igboland.

The babe is very cool with Naija guys it just depends on how you approach her. I can name you 3 Igbo guys I know here who are very good friends of hers... Deepfeel is just one of them, that's when he is not complaining about his new wife grin

American babes are hard to get these day, go to Facebook, they all think we are scammers but this one here even answers email and chats freely know who we are.... Nigerians!. She is a very intelligent women who is fascinated by Africa that's why she is here. Unfortunately, most African men are either below her intellectual level or just not welcoming, hence the problem keep popping up.

I like the babe a lot, bro. Please, just leave her alone. In fact, thank you for already doing that. I appreciate it.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Chukapage(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I was addressing her, as babe, in the first comment before you. Didn;t think you were a babe but figured you were an Igbo guy like me that's why I addressed you calmly as Nwokeike. I never quarrel with my people outside Igboland.

The babe is very cool with Naija guys it just depends on how you approach her. I can name you 3 Igbo guys I know here who are very good friends of hers... Deepfeel is just one of them, that's when he is not complaining about his new wife grin

American babes are hard to get these day, go to Facebook, they all think we are scammers but this one here even answers email and chats freely know who we are.... Nigerians!. She is a very intelligent women who is fascinated by Africa that's why she is here. Unfortunately, most African men are either below her intellectual level or just not welcoming, hence the problem keep popping up.

I like the babe a lot, bro. Please, just leave her alone. In fact, thank you for already doing that. I appreciate it.
Nwanne iwe ewegkwala GI ,I didn't know she is a good friend of my brothers .But I've seen her on many occasions making degrading assertions about African and Naija guys ,That was why I decided to attack her and her people because they've got flaws and the ain't perfect too. Biko khiaa I am whole heartedly sorry for those Harsh words na "para" cause am. Infact I love African Americans grin y'all are African s too sorry for the attacks on a black sister. Africans don't hate you OOOO I just wanted to make you angry Biko abeg grin no vex . Nwanne Biko no reason am. 2bottles of O mpa for you my brother. khiaa if you dey drink O mpa I can order you 3bottles grin.khiaa nwanyi oma iwe GI di oku da joo Biko gbahara grin. Nwanne interpret it for her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2019
khiaa:

hahahha haha kill shot shocked

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
Happyguy201:
why wait till now though i dont get it, are you seeking jutice or trying to destroy the marriage
no time is late to announce such... So far it will ease her the heavy mental burden
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
Xisnin:

No one is ever jealous of a rapist save for their friends and fellow rapists who feel outclassed.
I don't know which class you belong to.
you don't know which class I belong to because no one looks at the sun with bear eyes. I will blind you.
That being said, I belong to the class that's is above the class which is also above your category... You get the drift? You see the distance? Kindly keep to your under-bridge
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Deepfeel(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Bro bigcowhorn must you talk about my new wife grin she's pregnant, am cooking washing and doing the cleaning, guy e no easy undecided cry grin
Guy this long article about our lovely babe khiaa, is enough to invite her over to Anambra and Enugu guy make it happen, I will personally take her to beautiful natural places in awgu my local government then to mgbowo my village

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Bigcowhorn: 3:12am On Oct 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Bro bigcowhorn must you talk about my new wife grin she's pregnant, am cooking washing and doing the cleaning, guy e no easy undecided cry grin
Guy this long article about our lovely babe khiaa, is enough to invite her over to Anambra and Enugu guy make it happen, I will personally take her to beautiful natural places in awgu my local government then to mgbowo my village

You dey wash plate and pant?

Love is truly blind

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Deepfeel(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You dey wash plate and pant?

Love is truly blind

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Weytin man go do na if I know wash her plate and pant who go wash am undecided grin
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Trendy247: 7:43am On Nov 02, 2019
Today is the d day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry Babes And Grammatical Blunders / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / What's the difference between looking African and African American?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.