Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) (18124 Views)

I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / Who Will You Choose To Marry?pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You're a misogynist. We're you there to confirm it was consensual? I If it was your mother or one of your sisters that claim to be raped, would you call it consensual?
Claim right?

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
There is a fine line between being a hater/destroyer and seeking justice .
If this truly happened when the two of them were kids according to the text the lady shared, she should have forgiven and moved on.
As a teenager, alot of us made decisions due to peer pressure. Given another chance, we wouldn't make such decisions because we are grown and matured now.
Just because of what she posted on Facebook doesn't mean the marriage won't still proceed. She will later realize she's trying to spoil another lady's joy
That was how one of my old time gf that I had a bad breakup with started messaging me on whatsapp and trying to bring up our past sexual escapedes... I just told her loud and clear that I never recall having anything to do with her like that talkless of being at my house before She felt bad and stopped messaging me. Men! use your brain when chatting... Even with your present gf... Women can be very funny atimes

Imagine having a girl come to your place without being invited, you both had sex without her being forced, after that you both talked and sh!t, she left your place and when you called her she responded fine that she loves you too. Only to come on whatsapp and be telling you you raped her!!...

"Forgive and move on" you think like an idiot. Was that Savage beast and his friends made accountable for their actions? All of them should go to jail. If that girl marry that Savage beast after hearing the truth she deserves every bad thing that happens to her. Who knows if rape is a pattern in his life.

Usually Savage rapist have more than one victim. A woman being raped is a horrific, terrifying experience even moreso for a virgin. She will be mentally scarred for life and you have the nerve to say "forgive and move on" when the Savage rapist hasn't asked for forgiveness.

He isn't remorseful. Being a teenager isn't an excuse for his Savage behavior. Imagine how you would feel if a man raped your A-hole, would you forgive and move on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Trendy247:
A Facebook user by name Deborah Etim has taken to social media to expose the man who raped and disvirgined her when she was 17.
She wrote,
"Diz guy RAPED n DISVIRGINED a girl at the age of 17
He aligned wit 2 of his friends (Papa and Ufia)
N now he wants 2 get married
Now, he knows d usefulness of a WOMAN
Wat can b done to him?
We need advice pls....
Dat wedding won't HOLD"
Is this really justice or revenge?
Should I lady be raped she should seek justice,when/if he is proven guilty and made to face the law then he should go on with his normal life....
Do you people bring up rape cases to punish for the crime or to prevent him from being happy?
Whatever reasons you have to hunt it,you owe no one an explanation but I do believe he should be punished for his act and not because he wants to marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
There is a fine line between being a hater/destroyer and seeking justice .
If this truly happened when the two of them were kids according to the text the lady shared, she should have forgiven and moved on.
As a teenager, alot of us made decisions due to peer pressure. Given another chance, we wouldn't make such decisions because we are grown and matured now.
Just because of what she posted on Facebook doesn't mean the marriage won't still proceed. She will later realize she's trying to spoil another lady's joy
That was how one of my old time gf that I had a bad breakup with started messaging me on whatsapp and trying to bring up our past sexual escapedes... I just told her loud and clear that I never recall having anything to do with her like that talkless of being at my house before She felt bad and stopped messaging me. Men! use your brain when chatting... Even with your present gf... Women can be very funny atimes

Imagine having a girl come to your place without being invited, you both had sex without her being forced, after that you both talked and sh!t, she left your place and when you called her she responded fine that she loves you too. Only to come on whatsapp and be telling you you raped her!!...
Don't force people to forgive and forget. The time a lady spends before reporting rape is not your business...even if it's a millennium later..

I feel she should take the case up legally and he should be punished if found guilty, spoiling his marriage is not advisable...that is not justice seeking but revenge
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
khiaa:

"Forgive and move on" you think like an idiot.
I think like your father. The only difference is "I am not a blackmailer" and I don't disrupt other women's weddings''.
And don't bother to quote me Again.
DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE

7 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Michellekabod2:

[b] Don't force people to forgive and forget. The time a lady spends before reporting rape is not your business...even if it's a millennium later..[b/]

I feel she should take the case up legally and he should be punished if found guilty, spoiling his marriage is not advisable...that is not justice seeking but revenge
coming from someone who jumps from one thread to another forming chief atheist and telling people what to believe and what not. your bolded submission reeks of shallow reasoning. Veeeeeery shallow reasoning.
If she reports the rape for justice a million years later or after the wedding, there ain't no problem about that. So far it's for justice.

4 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
lilbest4:
do you have any idea how foolish you sound? So because we don't want to be called misogynist we should always believe a girl's story over that of the boy.
You no just get sense. What if she's lying?
Guy,na you no get anything upstairs. I no suppose dey reply empty head like you but your sense should tell you the guy was so bias with his judgement and even slut shamed an alleged rape victim without blaming the guy for once. I'm an egalitarian and believe not in gender equality but equality in human right. What if the girl that called the girl out was your own younger sister,would you have said all these? would you just put all the blame on her without weighing the possibility of that guy raping her? Or you would just conclude it was consensual?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Well... She went about that all wrong. She wanted revenge and I guess that's always served cold...
Nothing can be done about the rape now (I think) but the fool has ruined his life by himself. I hope this is the only punishment he suffers; may karma release him now.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
I think like your father. The only difference is "I am not a blackmailer" and I don't disrupt other women's weddings''.
And don't bother to quote me Again.
DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE

My father is dead so that explains your lack of common sense. You don't even have the common sense to differentiate blackmailing from an honest warning of the nature of the beast she is planning to marry.

You sympathize with this beast because you are one and the same. This beast will rape his on wife. Once she marries him she will see the true nature of the beast.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
OiOi:
coming from someone who jumps from one thread to another forming chief atheist and telling people what to believe and what not. your bolded submission reeks of shallow reasoning. Veeeeeery shallow reasoning.
If she reports the rape for justice a million years later or after the wedding, there ain't no problem about that. So far it's for justice.
What's this clown saying?
You had to go through my posts and topic for a rebuttal ?
How does this have to do with my personal beliefs?you had to derail to prove a point? Kindly keep your bigoted opinion up your as$,it should feel good there
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 12:25am On Oct 13, 2019
khiaa:

My father is dead so that explains your lack of common sense.
your father is dead because of the way he thinks... And I an afraid you tolling his path too
Unlike you, I don't go around trying to bring other women's weddings to a halt because I am unable to get a man to want me

5 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 2:52am On Oct 13, 2019
CHESTER48:
omg. The person behind the moniker just deleted all the posts done with that moniker LadyGCrueDKilaB. Only a mod can delete posts I think
Impersonation is a crime punishable by law.
That's how people impersonate others to scam them. Tufiakwa nairaland

There should be a way of verifying people on this thread
this is another one. The guy has many of that moniker LadyGKilaBCrueD
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 2:52am On Oct 13, 2019
OiOi:
your father is dead because of the way he thinks... And I an afraid you tolling his path too
Unlike you, I don't go around trying to bring other women's weddings to a stop because I am unable to get a man for to want me

My father is dead and no longer has a brain just as yourself, you are brain dead. Where in your warped brain did you come to the conclusion that the op of the story or myself couldn't get a man or don't have a man?

That's what's wrong with idiots like you, so desperate to get married you will marry any man, even a sorry ass rapist beast just to say you have a husband. You are a SAD excuse for a woman.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 2:56am On Oct 13, 2019
khiaa:

My father is dead and no longer has a brain just as yourself, you are brain dead. Where in your warped brain did you come to the conclusion that the op of the story or myself couldn't get a man or don't have a man? That's what's wrong with idiots like you, so desperate to get marry you will marry any man, even a sorry ass rapist beast just to say you have a husband. SAD excuse for a woman.
you are an unintelligent dolt. So you couldn't sleep because of what I said?? Regardless, this beast is old enough to be your father..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 2:57am On Oct 13, 2019
khiaa:

That's what's wrong with idiots like you, so desperate to get marry you will marry any man, even a sorry ass rapist beast just to say you have a husband. You are a SAD excuse for a woman.
you are a wretched excuse for an animal.
Am 100% sure your fada will be rolling in his grave right now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 3:01am On Oct 13, 2019
OiOi:
you are an unintelligent dolt. So you couldn't sleep because of what I said?? Regardless, this beast is old enough to be your father..

How do you figure that I couldn't sleep because of the stupidity that comes out of your brain? So you are a male, that explains it, a rapist defending another rapist. How many children/girls have you raped?
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 3:13am On Oct 13, 2019
khiaa:

[s] How do you figure that I couldn't sleep because of the stupidity that comes out of your brain?[/s] So you are a male, that explains it, a rapist defending another rapist. How many children/girls have you raped?
we should be asking you, a blackmailing machine grin grin
How many boys u used to call "my love'' and buy sweet for have u raped? How many primary school boys have you molested ehen! Aunty Khia khiaa!
Blackmailing and Harassing people sexually no be work oo. Go find better job
Your children will taste out of every evil you sow oo
All your life you stereotype all men as rapist. I put it to you, you are a mad and lonely dejected soul. Am sure your fada must be rolling in his grave right now for calling him a rapist. Ode girl

4 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2019
OiOi:
we should be asking you, a blackmailing machine grin grin
How many boys u used to call "my love'' and buy sweet for have u raped? How many primary school boys have you molested ehen! Aunty Khia khiaa!
Blackmailing and Harassing people sexually no be work oo. Go find better job
Your children will taste out of every evil you sow oo
All your life you stereotype all men as rapist. I put it to you, you are a mad and lonely dejected soul. Am sure your fada must be rolling in his grave right now for calling him a rapist. Ode girl

I see I struck a nerve that made you go on a long rant. grin grin You are a weak pathetic little rapist.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 4:51am On Oct 13, 2019
OiOi:
you are a wretched excuse for an animal.
Am 100% sure your fada will be rolling in his grave right now

Rolling in his grave and wanting to choke your sorry rapist ass.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 13, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by CaptainMitch: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2019
This guy you sabi curse person o cheesy
OiOi:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by BABSSSOO(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2019
my advice to the girls be say make she mobilise some of had paddies make dem go bust the ceremony.... meanwhile my advice to the groom be say make him hire two hilux trucks full of soldiers, make him hide them for bush.....won aje shege iya. person rape you since all this years, you no talk. na now you remember, destroyer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 8:48am On Oct 13, 2019
khiaa:

I see I struck a nerve that made you go on a long rant. grin grin You are a weak pathetic little rapist.
if I am weak, how will I have strength to rape like you ehen? Mad woman like you.

9 Likes

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by BetterPoison: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2019
sinceraconcept:
You're a misogynist. We're you there to confirm it was consensual? I If it was your mother or one of your sisters that claim to be raped, would you call it consensual?
hi I honestly don't sew anything misogynist in that post.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
OiOi:
if I am weak, how will I have strength to rape like you ehen? Mad woman like you.

You are mentally weak, which means your soul is seriously damaged.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2019
khiaa:

You are mentally weak, which means your soul is seriously damaged.
I don't want to be going back and forth with you, trying to destroy you verbally. You started with the insult so I will be the bigger man and forgive you.
I just want you to be a better person. You are seeing the world through a KEYHOLE, why not open the door and get a better view of life ?? see the world as it really is.
I hope one day you will remember this post. I pray you find joy someday.

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
OiOi:
I don't want to be going back and forth with you, trying to destroy you verbally. You started with the insult so I will be the bigger man and forgive you.
I just want you to be a better person. You are seeing the world through a KEYHOLE, why not open the door and get a better view of life ?? see the world as it really is.
I hope one day you will remember this post. I pray you find joy someday.

Your atempt at psychology is a failure. My life is joyful, I just hate rapist and rapist sympathizers.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
khiaa:

Your tempt at psychology is a failure. My life is joyful, I just hate rapist and rapist sympathizers.
I know you hate yourself, I know you hate being a rapist. self-aknowledgment is the first step to solving problems.
I know you crave joy, which is OK. But you can only get joy when you give up your sinful ways of raping young boys and girls. Give your life to Christ and repent of your evil ways. Restitution is necessary.
I am sorry for calling you Aunty khia khiaa which is an acronym for Sapele water. I know you have a regretful childhood but Jesus loves you.
You just need to forgive and forget about about the past. Let christ take control of your life

1 Like

Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by khiaa(f): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
OiOi:
I know you hate yourself, I know you hate being a rapist. self-aknowledgment is the first step to solving problems.
I know you crave joy, which is OK. But you can only get joy when you give up your sinful ways of raping young boys and girls. Give your life to Christ and repent of your evil ways. Restitution is necessary.
I am sorry for calling you Aunty khia khiaa which is an acronym for Sapele water. I know you have a regretful childhood but Jesus loves you.
You just need to forgive and forget about about the past. Let christ take control of your life

Like I said prior, your atempt at reverse psychology is a failure, you have to be much cleaver than this when dealing with me. TRY HARDER.
PS. I don't worship your white Jesus, that's the reason most of you Nigerians are so docile to white people.
Re: He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) by OiOi: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
khiaa:

Like I said prior, your atempt at reverse psychology is a failure, you have to be much cleaver than this when dealing with me. TRY HARDER.
PS. I don't worship your white Jesus, that's the reason most of you Nigerians are so docile to white people.
I have forgiven you. I am for peace. May the peace of the lord be with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's the difference between looking African and African American? / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"? / Combining Tramadol And Viagra For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.