Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (34009 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Y Do Guys Feel Uneazy Seeing Close Friends Date There Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Ahmed0336(m): 6:59am On Oct 17, 2019
It is a simple stuff.
You are either my friend or my sister's

You can't be confusing thunder.

Try that shit with me by dating my sister and pretending to be my friend and watch me reciprocate your gesture with the entire female in your linage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by shogsman(m): 9:34am On Oct 17, 2019
It is inconceivable for me to imagine my friend putting his di.ck in my sister.it will give me nightmares and I won't be able to concentrate on anything so even if their love is stronger than the titanic I will set one of them up and break them apart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Because all girls are olosho except their sisters. So they will like to pretend they don't know she is receiving the D, which is easier if they don't know the person.

I am sure they won't have a problem with a Dangote or Otedola friend, dating their sisters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by MrOwonikoko: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.

Cus oma do ni idokudo ni break her heart and dump her cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
My friend still have me in mind for dating her cousin who is leaving with them

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by luiscarter(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
How do u want me to see u, banging my sis ni

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by JerryJJZ(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
The simple truth is, guys cant help it when their friend breaks their sisters' heart... The feeling is crazy. I just cant help myself assuming my sister is reporting the bad characters of my friend. Its madly...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by BianoJay(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Had this friend of mine who's sister I fell in love with..
At first we weren't actually talking (The sis and I).
We started talking later on, she's a good lady really, spent late nights chatting and talking. We all stayed around each other.
Mehn I won't lie, I caught feelings first, I opened up to her. She was actually feeling me also, then we had to take a walk one night along with her kid sister.
She wanted to go get something with the sister, and asked me to walk with em.
Man I was being a gentleman, I was actually quiet all thru while walking, and we talked a few times, she dared me to approach another lady we saw that night. Lol, I laughed and told her I don't know how to, that I've never actually stopped any lady on the road to ask her out.(Till now, I've never done that, stopped a lady and start saying stuffs).
Omo, our walk back home that night, I was quiet all thru.
She went up to their place, I was at mine, we were chatting and she told me “You u couldn't even talk to me and express your feelings? why did you think I asked you to walk with me?”

Omoh my head spark oo...I told her sorry I couldn't do it.
She asked if she could come over, and get a hug? I told her Yes.
Man, she came down to the room I was in, I apologized once again for not telling her what she expected, we hugged, and then we kissed for a few minutes.
Then she went back up.
Said she was happy, twas all lovey dovey since then, we were both happy for the next 7 months but uncomfortable cause we both know we had to come out clean to the brother, my friend. I actually told her I was ready to talk to him. But then again the bro code kept phucking with my head, She was scared her brother would really turn against it and really give her a hard time at home.
Mind you, she's not a kid. She was scared and I wanted to talk to my friend but she asked me not to.

We had to end it mutually even though the feelings were there.
Maaaan! I really had nothing but good vibes with her, we never had a bad moment.
That whole bro code shít phucked my brain up!!
Man!!
We still talk tho about everything and would both love to get everything going back on..
But then F**K THIS EXACT BRO CODE!!!

Well, sorry for you. I don't have a bro, so, I don't know the code.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by royalamour(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I don't see how banging someone's mom correlate with the topic, you could have used sister or brother using mother is quite degrading.

Please ignore the idiot
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2019
birds of a feather flock together

if for you and your friend, women are simply brainless dumb hoes to be fked, used ,played and put aside, of course your hypocrisy be in full force at the thought of your sister being a dumb ho your friend will fk, use, play, video and dump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLdoZF8-HPM

not the best quality, but i remember this episode

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by brownbib(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Irresponsible friends take note.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Had this friend of mine who's sister I fell in love with..
At first we weren't actually talking (The sis and I).
We started talking later on, she's a good lady really, spent late nights chatting and talking. We all stayed around each other.
Mehn I won't lie, I caught feelings first, I opened up to her. She was actually feeling me also, then we had to take a walk one night along with her kid sister.
She wanted to go get something with the sister, and asked me to walk with em.
Man I was being a gentleman, I was actually quiet all thru while walking, and we talked a few times, she dared me to approach another lady we saw that night. Lol, I laughed and told her I don't know how to, that I've never actually stopped any lady on the road to ask her out.(Till now, I've never done that, stopped a lady and start saying stuffs).
Omo, our walk back home that night, I was quiet all thru.
She went up to their place, I was at mine, we were chatting and she told me “You u couldn't even talk to me and express your feelings? why did you think I asked you to walk with me?”

Omoh my head spark oo...I told her sorry I couldn't do it.
She asked if she could come over, and get a hug? I told her Yes.
Man, she came down to the room I was in, I apologized once again for not telling her what she expected, we hugged, and then we kissed for a few minutes.
Then she went back up.
Said she was happy, twas all lovey dovey since then, we were both happy for the next 7 months but uncomfortable cause we both know we had to come out clean to the brother, my friend. I actually told her I was ready to talk to him. But then again the bro code kept phucking with my head, She was scared her brother would really turn against it and really give her a hard time at home.
Mind you, she's not a kid. She was scared and I wanted to talk to my friend but she asked me not to.

We had to end it mutually even though the feelings were there.
Maaaan! I really had nothing but good vibes with her, we never had a bad moment.
That whole bro code shít phucked my brain up!!
Man!!
We still talk tho about everything and would both love to get everything going back on..
But then F**K THIS EXACT BRO CODE!!!

You've got a problem and problems plus a problematic condition.
she you wan chop your friend sister clean mouth ni ? angry
Not on a permanent base

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
As usual, lemme summarize for awon boys... "You don't sh*t were you eat, and vice versa".

It's just commonsense. cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Chucks1989(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.
That's because they know the friend they keep and his capabilities
If the friend is doing good, there is not reason why he wouldn't want him friend his sister
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Bryan88(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's because they know their friends more than their sisters do. I've a gf I won't mind my brother marrying, while I have those that the second I hear they want to date, I'll personally scatter the relationship. You just can't watch your blood getting hurt.
u ve said it all... grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2019
Sometimes when men are together they discuss women, so what will u tell me when you're going out with my sister?

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by slimjosh231(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:

I see it only as a sign of disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by shineeye1: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:

The answer is starring you in the face! Their friends are fraudulent characters, just like themselves, as birds of same plumage flock together.
In the good days of our forebears, men happily betrothed their female relatives to friends because men had cultural integrity. They did not use and dump, they were highly principled and committed even before the advent of foreign religion.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by hybridblood07(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
You lack wisdom. May God forgive you!
Newboss:
Imagine your friend banging your mother. Then imagine your mother sucking your friend's dick. Then imagine your friend cuming on your mother's face.

Now stop imagining and give it a try.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:

Op,can you allow your friend date your brother?I mean that friend that will be gisting you how she usually extort money from her sugar daddy and how she go out on a date with different guys and even order take away after she has order food at the counter?Afterwards she block their numbers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by KayCee92(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
It very simple, nobody wants the kind of pounding they give to other people's sisters to be given to their own sisters....... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by mamajj17(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I don't see how banging someone's mom correlate with the topic, you could have used sister or brother using mother is quite degrading.

My dear thanks for this Comment, u know COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Techdra: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
Why do girls hate seeing their boyfriend flirt with their best friend? That should answer your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by bekinyaro: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2019
there is always conflict of interest. both ways!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Asowebdesign: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2019
Only Bad Guys
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 17, 2019
femi4:
Cos most of their friends are evil, they use girls and dump them

Makes me wonder why you guys hang out with lots of never-do-wells all for some guy code. Some don't trust their friends. Some can't leave their drinks with their so called friends and come back to gulp it.

Yet they hold hands in public and claim they love themselves. I guess it is an age thing or you guys just have a habit of packing people as you go, calling all of them friends and big bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Techdra:
Why do girls hate seeing their boyfriend flirt with their best friend? That should answer your question.
Abi.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by slimjosh231(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Because all girls are olosho except their sisters. So they will like to pretend they don't know she is receiving the D, which is easier if they don't know the person.

I am sure they won't have a problem with a Dangote or Otedola friend, dating their sisters.
You made sense here!!..
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2019
ThankGod i no get sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.