Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? (34011 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / Ladies, Things That You Hate Seeing At A Guy's Place When You Visit? / Y Do Guys Feel Uneazy Seeing Close Friends Date There Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by cococandy(f): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2019
They never have good intentions for women and they all know it. That’s why they are protective of the few women they care about but don’t mind carrying out their bad intentions on other people’s female relatives.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2019
lefulefu:
gbam! cheesy if u have watched this old hollywood movie scarface where al pacino and his best friend where both drug dealers he murdered his friend in anger when he caught him making out with his younger sister. no sane dude into rugged business with his friend would allow his sister getting close to his friend.such guys prefer their sisters dating a refined fella.

THE LAST DON is d title of d movie
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2019
femi4:
The way guys view friendship is different from ladies. Guys can accommodate shortcomings, overlook your 75% weaknesses and stay with you because of your 25% strength

And you just keep packing nonsense that you can't trust with your sister or lives?

So much for friendship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by femi4: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

And you just keep packimg nonsense that you can't trust with your sister or lives?

So much for friendship.
Guys have better understanding of what friendship is all about. That's helping one another depite our differences

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2019
femi4:
Guys have better understanding of what friendship is all about. That's helping one another depite our differences

How is that understanding without trust?
Please explain to me what you understand? That he is good enough for others, but not your sisters? grin
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by ThatFairGuy: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2019
Just like how ladies won't want her friend to marry her brother, especially older ones. BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER... I can vouch for some of my friends to marry sister though
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by femi4: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Please explain to me what you understand? That he is good enough for others, but not your sisters? grin
A man and a man friendship need Understanding

A man and a woman relationship need trust.

If I have a friend that drinks heavily, it won't affect the friendship but will affect his relationship with a woman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
femi4:
A man and a man relationship need Understanding

A man and a woman relationship need trust.

If I have a friend that drinks heavily, it won't affect the friendship but will affect his relationship with a woman

Same thing I am saying, you know he is "mad"- but since it doesn't affect you. You are fine.

So, you have to protect your sisters from him. Lest he devours them. In a nutshell, you guys indulge yourself in all sorts of "vices".

Every meaningful friendship needs TRUST. If you can't trust your friend with your affairs, life and family- then there should be another name for that person. Acquaintance or something, not FRIEND.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
It's funny actually.
I don't know why all my friend's sisters are charming and beautiful!

There WAS one of my friends like that, his sister was so into me that at a point I had to avoid their house. I couldn't tell my friend about d advancement but he knew. Especially when I began to skip my regular visits to dia house.
Cut story short, that my friend had an accident and died. I mourned him for a year.
Guess what? His sister make bold to say that we should do it. I declined, but d hatred that followed mehnnn

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
Well, if the friend is a good person then why not? My bro did it to me once o, his friend was trying to chyke me na so my bro go warn am for back say make him leave me alone. Anyways I have yams for sale and if you are in need of Nigerian rice and melon for sale please quote me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Emaprince: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Why is it hard hard for you to understand that A guy would rather let his friend marry his sister than just dating. You came in with a negative mind already ..maybe due to how bitter you've been towards men.

Relationships are mostly not till death do both apart, so no sane man would want his own friend to be the one to date his sister and eventually breaking up with her....he would rather she do it with another guy. Do you know how it will feel when guys discuss their bitter experience with their exes and your friend start talking about your sister?

Men and women are not same. My sisters friends always disturb them over me just on seeing my pic.....even my own sisters would want to know if I will be interested in having them. This will NEVER happen between guys. Men and women are not same!!!

Men are teritorial. Dont act like you dont know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by smartoliver(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Not just my sisters(cousins) . I also hate seeing my female friends marry my male friends (if I knew the lady before my male friend did). It's one feeling I still don't understand

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Spaxon(f): 12:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Had this friend of mine who's sister I fell in love with..
At first we weren't actually talking (The sis and I).
We started talking later on, she's a good lady really, spent late nights chatting and talking. We all stayed around each other.
Mehn I won't lie, I caught feelings first, I opened up to her. She was actually feeling me also, then we had to take a walk one night along with her kid sister.
She wanted to go get something with the sister, and asked me to walk with em.
Man I was being a gentleman, I was actually quiet all thru while walking, and we talked a few times, she dared me to approach another lady we saw that night. Lol, I laughed and told her I don't know how to, that I've never actually stopped any lady on the road to ask her out.(Till now, I've never done that, stopped a lady and start saying stuffs).
Omo, our walk back home that night, I was quiet all thru.
She went up to their place, I was at mine, we were chatting and she told me “You u couldn't even talk to me and express your feelings? why did you think I asked you to walk with me?”

Omoh my head spark oo...I told her sorry I couldn't do it.
She asked if she could come over, and get a hug? I told her Yes.
Man, she came down to the room I was in, I apologized once again for not telling her what she expected, we hugged, and then we kissed for a few minutes.
Then she went back up.
Said she was happy, twas all lovey dovey since then, we were both happy for the next 7 months but uncomfortable cause we both know we had to come out clean to the brother, my friend. I actually told her I was ready to talk to him. But then again the bro code kept phucking with my head, She was scared her brother would really turn against it and really give her a hard time at home.
Mind you, she's not a kid. She was scared and I wanted to talk to my friend but she asked me not to.

We had to end it mutually even though the feelings were there.
Maaaan! I really had nothing but good vibes with her, we never had a bad moment.
That whole bro code shít phucked my brain up!!
Man!!
We still talk tho about everything and would both love to get everything going back on..
But then F**K THIS EXACT BRO CODE!!!

......................................respect dude
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by adanny01(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:
I noticed that most guys hate the idea of their friends dating their sisters. Some would even threaten their friend to stay away from their sisters.

Most guys even if their friend is the last male on Earth they would prefer their sisters to be a nun instead.

Friends keep secrets as well as partners.

In this case, one person should not be responsible for secrets of 2 people that are brother and sister.

Look at it this way, if my friend cheats on his girlfriend, I have no obligation to caution him or tell his girlfriend. But when it my sister that is his girlfriend he cheats, I wont be cool with it. That will also mean my friendship with him is in jeopardy.

Effectively, we seize to be close friends when you start dating my sister.

Infact, my friend and I dated sisters, it ended up bad. My friend was dating the older while I the younger. The older will not go to a party her younger sister is going while me and my friend both need our girlfriends at the party. The real complication was that my friend was in a serious relationship (married with 3 kids now) while I was just having fun. Our relationships kind of interfered in an unhealthy way until I broke up with the younger sister then their relationship soared.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by blinking001(m): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
That is because they don't want their sisters to be treated the way they treat other people's sisters, foolish beings, they want their own siblings to be spared of the many ills they do to others angry
Too much hate coming from you. What exactly is your problem with the male folks?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by gregyboy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
The truth is no matter how cool my friend could be but dating my sister is what i can never allow seriously i see it like a disrespect ,dating her means more personal information to our family affairs and that could breed future disrepct....

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by MhiztaRange(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
I’m currently dating my best friends elder sister though we are age mates. My nigga don’t just mind, he knows I’m a good boy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by mechanics(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hmmmm, maybe they will prefer a neutral person who they don't know that much.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by carter009(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
lol, how am i stalking you?
Fountainofyouth:

Why are you stalking me?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by tck2000(m): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ah
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by MrCEO69(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bro, I don't want that secret dating, it's really messed up.
I really respect my guy and
I do know how it'll look if he ends up finding out himself that I've been secretly dating his sister that's why I decided I needed to tell him myself but she was scared regarding the way he'll react since we were already dating.
Bro I won't deny or pretend, this particular bro code really messed stuffs up and made me all cranky
So u can't even ask now u assume he is in for the bro code stuff, guy ask him, even if jokingly or indirectly to see his rxn and stop assuming everyone is in with it. But I guess u are a bad guy and ur friend too knows it that is why u dnt want to try sef.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by MrCEO69(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
gift2xl:
I don't fancy dating my friends sisters, that is something I have never done and I won't take it kindly cing my friend dating my sis on a serious note. I had a childhood friend, we graduated from the same school our union united our families. I do travel to his village and he comes to my own village as well. we were like brothers, my family might not know my whereabouts but he knows, likewise me. His sister is beautiful, she picked interest in me, Felos I was disgust. I told her I can't date u or marry u because ur my family. Any of my friends sisters, I stay off limit if u like fine like Mami water.
Naso..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Emaprince:
Why is it hard hard for you to understand that A guy would rather let his friend marry his sister than just dating. You came in with a negative mind already ..maybe due to how bitter you've been towards men.

Relationships are mostly not till death do both apart, so no sane man would want his own friend to be the one to date his sister and eventually breaking up with her....he would rather she do it with another guy. Do you know how it will feel when guys discuss their bitter experience with their exes and your friend start talking about your sister?

Men and women are not same. My sisters friends always disturb them over me just on seeing my pic.....even my own sisters would want to know if I will be interested in having them. This will NEVER happen between guys. Men and women are not same!!!

Men are teritorial. Dont act like you dont know.

Same thing na. Most of your friends are scum, so you don't want them to do to your sisters the same thing you all do to girls.

Every other thing you wrote na nonsense.

Keep it short next time. Thank you grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by kiddoiLL(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrCEO69:

So u can't even ask now u assume he is in for the bro code stuff, guy ask him, even if jokingly or indirectly to see his rxn and stop assuming everyone is in with it. But I guess u are a bad guy and ur friend too knows it that is why u dnt want to try sef.
Lol...I'm not, if you read my other comments you'll understand the situation.
I'm not a bad guy, I know my friend would understand and be cool with it.
But I gotta male sure its long term and I have plans for the babe.
Besides, she asked me not to tell him, I was ready to tell him

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
DonroxyII:
It never happen to me sha but I used to warn most of my friends that use to show interest in my sisters that it is either our friendship or my sister !!

For me, it is ego, Family respect and self preservation !!

... You know how men can be sometimes and how fast relationship can turn from sweet to sour.... Some dude can misbehave using disparaging words against Your "own" and because He is your friend, It can hurt in multiple ways and make you do something silly ..... If he ain't my friend I won't care .... Shiii happens!!

Whatever capacity you are as my friend, Immediately you started dating my sister, You and I are done with friendship ............ Done !!

If I meet you for road self I go bown you unless You are a confirmed well reserved and respected personality

With that, if anything nasty happens between you and my sister .... I won't be concerned ... (Would have warned her though) ..... If it is Physical then You self go get treated and everyone go dey alright.... Afterall , You ain't my friend anymore

Are you ready to marry her?
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Iphran6: 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Guys just can't imagine a close friend banging their sister....especially if that friend is that bad guy kinds friend whom you know very well of his escapes, it's not a good thing to see, anything you look at your sister all you will think about is how she your friend mounts her, how she sucks his dock and all of those things, it's not a pleasant thing to imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Lonelyloner: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bro, I don't want that secret dating, it's really messed up.
I really respect my guy and
I do know how it'll look if he ends up finding out himself that I've been secretly dating his sister that's why I decided I needed to tell him myself but she was scared regarding the way he'll react since we were already dating.
Bro I won't deny or pretend, this particular bro code really messed stuffs up and made me all cranky

Guy this brocode isn't bad at all.
You call him your bro, and for real, whether you like it or not, he sees you like an actual brother.
Imagine your brother sleeping with your sister.
E no just go well.

Then imagine if the relationship ends, how will your friendship look like?
It will mess up your friendship.
Is it really worth it?
Unless you're not really a friend to your friend.
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by grandstar(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Stephani3e:

The simple answer is fornication.

The guy does not want his friend to "useless" his sister. That is all he can see and nothing more. Same with ladies when their brother shows interest in their friends.

I realized this when I started associating with the Jehovah's Witnesses. I noticed their attitude was the opposite. They are excited when their close Christian friends want to date their blood sister as no sex before marriage will apply. Of course, they are sure their friend is a matured and God fearing person.

It took me a while to come round to their way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Breezysdesign: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
Tah my friends that are womanizers, how will discuss about the other girls with me, how would I feel seeing other girls with him, do I fight it, sister is out of the game
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by MrCEO69(m): 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lol...I'm not, if you read my other comments you'll understand the situation.
I'm not a bad guy, I know my friend would understand and be cool with it.
But I gotta male sure its long term and I have plans for the babe.
Besides, she asked me not to tell him, I was ready to tell him
So there is still possibility wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Bobby2020: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Brand new chip unlock iPhone 8plus 64GB for sale at a giveaway price of 135k

For pictures, click on the Nairaland link below to see the thread created for it
https://www.nairaland.com/5477607/brand-new-iphone-8plus-gray?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfpqceXxOZtOUhbH

Call 09032427643 to make it yours now!
Re: Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:

THE LAST DON is d title of d movie
no its scarface i am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Are To Blame: Ladies! / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.