Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) (123253 Views)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / Unclad Lady Fights A Man Who Slept With Her Without Payment(photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 17, 2019
perryy:

Better oooo. Men are very wicked.

Nigerian men to be very specific. Very judgmental and unsympathetic lots. I don't help them. angry

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by mercyvivv(f): 8:18am On Oct 17, 2019
Jeez! Well when there's life, there's hope. She looks used and wasted but could be redeemed, but I doubt if the trauma can ever heal!
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by solmusdesigns: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2019
Yeah Right , lets conviniently assume there isnt high prevaliance of ritual killing in Nigeria.. Atleast if we continue denying the evil power of Rituals and voodoo we may decieve ourself to feel more european.. even a black village man thinks he is an european viking and 007 expecting to end in valhala

living in denial or Inferiority complex of neocolonialism is far stupid than having the IQ of a dead slug, its like being a walking Dunce

Viking007:
[/s]

[s]

[s][/s]

That girl could have been starved or chronically ill & hidden, sexually exploited for months or trafficked e.t.c

But your first & only reaction is "Big boys" "she wan use iPhone 11".

The average Nigerian has the IQ of a dead slug.

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by sunboy(m): 8:20am On Oct 17, 2019
So they cannot get her some rapper to cover her body ... instead they are taking pictures. We are indeed our own problem!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by chinedumoooo: 8:20am On Oct 17, 2019
Some people invite demons upon themselves with these engrave tattoo, dreadlocks etc

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by baratech: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Someone should help her naa. Why are nigerians like this?

This is very bad.

A disgrace to any female there who sees her in thatv state and decided not to call her fellow women to help the young lady.

Let the police help her... That's why we have police officers

It's very very bad

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Itzurboi(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
I lost my appetite. Op, you should have added graphic pics... Mehn, this world is evil.. Nothing, not even prayers can change this... We all just need to be MORALIST, maybe that would help us to know the value of humanity..

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by berryace007: 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
Won ti lo werey grin

1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by deavicky(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
simplelex:
She's lucky her parts are still intact,...well,most of them anyway
she's not lucky at all. She had been used and kept till when nothing is left of her. Death is better for now than what she is.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by baratech: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2019
perryy:

Better oooo. Men are very wicked.

Women are not left out... Most of them they use are lured to their doom by a female 'friend'

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by tunary(m): 8:25am On Oct 17, 2019
simplelex:
She's lucky her parts are still intact,...well,most of them anyway
did you see any pant on her
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by zimakod(m): 8:26am On Oct 17, 2019
Okay.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Caseless: 8:28am On Oct 17, 2019
Is she carrying AIDS?
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by profmallor: 8:29am On Oct 17, 2019
what a pity, I pray she survives this. This is an example of mans inhumanity to man, and some ignorant ones would ask why some pray fall down and die prayers. This is why!. who know how she got into this, but surely this might have been done to her by those she perceived as friends, pals male or even females.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by orisa37: 8:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this.

Police should investigate very well and report.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2019
Christ!!!
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Holyvet(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2019
Too bad,very bad,but will they learn?will this be the last?oh women, becareful!

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by orisa37: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
Didijiji:
Lies....
How?

What you see is what you get.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by tunary(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2019
She's just lucky to be alive. when there's life there's always hope
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Sirseedorf(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2019
Ewww waris this
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Tapout(m): 8:36am On Oct 17, 2019
there is usually traffic almost everytime at ajah...so I'm wondering how who ever dropped her off still got away.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by orisa37: 8:38am On Oct 17, 2019
Kylekent59:
Someone should help her naa. Why are nigerians like this?

This is very bad.

A disgrace to any female there who sees her in thatv state and decided not to call her fellow women to help the young lady.

Police women and/or Abike Dabiri should be there to help her.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Ategberoson(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2019
may all ladies that are planning to leave their hustler guys for rich dude fall victims of something brutal than this in Jesus name, Amen

6 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:39am On Oct 17, 2019
Johnnyessence:
aunty Eku inawo . I haven't see it where a lady is been raped in a car in Lagos

Lol... Anything is possible ooo...one has to be careful...
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:44am On Oct 17, 2019
AntiBrutus:

And only "slay queens" are used for money rituals? Do you know how many people get missing in this country daily? But once it is a lady, everyone will conclude it is because she was slaying. Some of these so called yahoo-guys have been caught trying to kill their own mothers and I didn't see anyone blaming the mother. Even their friends that drink with them, they never kill them finish.

Anyway, I kuku have very low tolerance for most guys. I don't see what we would be standing to discuss. Except they carry me at gun point.

My post has no basis for dispute..anyone can be used for rituals.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by EzekaUdenee: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Yeah Right , lets conviniently assume there isnt high prevaliance of ritual killing in Nigeria.. Atleast if we continue denying the evil power of Rituals and voodoo we may decieve ourself to feel more european.. even a black village man thinks he is an european viking expecting to end in valhala

living in denial or Inferiority complex of neocolonialism is far stupid than having the IQ of a dead slug, its like being a walking Dunce

[/s]
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerians and their stupid mentality.
Most of the morons(guys) in this forum be shouting prostitute n slay queen.
What if she was kidnapped,what if she found herself in that condition.
Why are you people so wicked n stupid at the same time like this.
Even if she is a prostitute must you condemn her? You are all hypocrites

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by orisa37: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2019
GOFRONT:
undecided
They have used her destiny to buy another Benz..
So many moving corpses abound

She can still be repossessed. Take her to THE DOCTOR & T.B. JOSHUA.
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by wink2015(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2019
stephenduru:
A lady was allegedly thrown out of a moving vehicle in Lagos.

The incident happened today in Lagos.The lady looks wasted.

Below is what a Facebook user wrote....

'Lekki Boys Are Not Smiling
This Young Lady was thrown Out Of A Car This Evening At Ajah Under Bridge
Lord Please help your children ooo'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/unclad-lady-with-tattoo-thrown-out-of.html?m=1

WICKED WORLD !
Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2019
IamCharles123:
Is it true that she was fat wen thrown out of the car, and that she started reducing after she was thrown out of the car?

That what one blogger wrote o, so am asking if its true
I saw that thread too in romance section. Bloggers and lies eh.

1 Like

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by omenka(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2019
decatalyst:
I don't think these girls will ever learn or heed warnings.

She looks like someone that has been in captivity for awhile and probably punished or used!

Like they say, a dog destined for destruction or doom with never heed the warning whistle of the watchman.

Quite sad
You have no idea the circumstances that led to this, yet you just assumed because she's got tattoos, she must have been a *bitch*.

Remember it was the same type of lady that rescued a child abandoned to die in the streets on accusation of witchcraft in Edo. She had tattoos all over but did what our pastors and GOs couldn't do.

Stop judging people when you've not heard their story.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Lady With Tattoo Thrown Out Of A Moving Car In Lagos(photos) by joungblood(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2019
We all Nigerians should change our mentality and stop stigmatizing everything, all we know of this lady is that she was thrown out of a car at ajah, that is all, and all the comments here are just bashing her, kilodey, yes I know this days many girls like big things, dey go anywhere because of money, but we can't just assume that for everyone, they are also a thousand possibilities of what could have happened to her aside the fact that she go dey follow rich man for money... This girl might be a victim of one chance, she might also have been kidnapped, she might have been deceived or used by someone close to her, a friend or even family, so many other things could have been this case, so let's all just stop all this blind judgment n propaganda and just pray she gets help and then maybe we can hear the full story of what truly happened.. I've learned never to judge blindly on the internet because the story they post at first is never always the real or whole story.. Peace ✌️

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.