Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,035 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (58676 Views)

Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls / What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Germi9: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Hmm!!! This one loud o'
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by grandstar(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
It actually happened in Ilorin during Saraki era

what happened during Saraki's time? I'm all hears
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by stagger: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2019
peeps4u:

Do you care to teach bro?
If you have the patience to go through my 36 module course and the money to pay for the training, yes. It is not cheap.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by mu2sa2: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2019
pacespot:

At least they built their country better than Nigeria to attract tourists.

I tell you there are worse things going on in Nigeria than this. Don't even let me start to mention.
Tourists are doing more harm in that country spreading all sorts of inequities. All the negatives coming out of Kenya is as a result of influence of these tourists engaging in unAfrican, immoral behaviours. Why do you think Kenya is the Hq of HIV, prostitution etc? Op abi you want those perverts and satanic elements called tourists to head towards your area so that you can make dollars hiring your beloved to the eediots?

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Funkybabee(f): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2019
shey the money they are deriving from Tourist is not enough for them ni abi they don't know they are one of the most visited country after Egypt in Africa
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by OChimex: 10:05am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:
See why I hate poverty with passion...?

Poverty robs a man of his ego and make him look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got. sad

Not always easy man, If fighting poverty in Nigeria is as a wrestling contest, only very few will be poor because many will go train so hard like mad that no poverty faced wont be defeated.

But it is not. The swift doesn't always win the race nor the mighty win the battle nor the wise always have wealth. Winning poverty is purely based on luck so far as Africa is concerned

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by kobosmart(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Stewart883:

I tell u from experience those Kenyan women are damn sexy. Their shape na die. I prefer them to Nigerian women
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I call bullsh!t on that
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by letitrainnow(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2019
Na wa oooo!
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by moderatedguy: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2019
jamesversion:
dat woman for the picture black oh. You sure say I go gree collect even if na free?
When u see that red thing btw her legs u go change your mind.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by virginchaser(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
This did not necessarily referred to wife alone. He said even husbands can be hire out too.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by fortunechy(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2019
Only in Kenya
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by purples25(f): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2019
ednut1:
This looks fake. Are kenyans even fine Wives again kwa

those tourists are rich and have had an overfill of fine women. At a point all they care for is to have sex with a lady that is 'exotic' ( by a different skin color or whatever). As long as shes not abnormal, it is sex they just care for.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Midas01: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Sh40000 is N140,000
Olukologia24592:

Sh40000 is just #4000. Poverty is an incurable disease.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Midas01: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2019
Sh40000 is N140,000
Olukologia24592:

Sh40000 is just #4000. Poverty is an incurable disease.
[sup][/sup]
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nostradamus: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2019
I pity those tourists who sleep with those wives.a lot of them will get ridiculed with numerous stds. Anyways sha,their European home is quite developed so they'd get medical help fast.

I won't be surprised if some Nigerians decide to tow this path,afterall we've been known to be such a money-loving bunch.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Originalsly: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:

See why I hate poverty with passion...?

Poverty robs a man of his ego and make him look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got. :

(

That's not poverty.... that's greed.... the love of money. Such men have no problem in renting their wives.... their children and their own ass as long as the price is right. Bis eyes will. Lear when he gets an incurable disease.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by badman007(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2019
yomi007k:

My brother. God bless ur wisdom.

I don hustle taya. God bless our hustle.

Hustle wisely. Some people hustle but their hustle may be in vein.

Know your God and not the foreign one the Jews showed you.

Monkey dey work, bamboo dey chop is real. Save one Naira for a year you wouldn’t make one dollar.

Biko don’t work in vein.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by mayskit4luv(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2019
RenHub:

Less than 5k daily. Even road side prostitute makes more. Poverty bad

No be lie
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Now hustle to u now is a noun
A noun is a name of a person animal place or thing if I am right.

A verb is an action or what is done

Now say God bless my hustle
Is hustle not a verb in this context

And the verbal definition you have there say to defraud

So you are still wrong
I am right grin grin grin
One word with two classes. Use your head, stop pretending you know anything when your head is empty
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by tiredoflife(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
One word with two classes. Use your head, stop pretending you know anything when your head is empty

U dont have to open ur mouth to let us know u have bathroom slippers for a tongue wink
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by OtemAtum: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Now hustle to u now is a noun
A noun is a name of a person animal place or thing if I am right.

A verb is an action or what is done

Now say God bless my hustle
Is hustle not a verb in this context

And the verbal definition you have there say to defraud

So you are still wrong
I am right grin grin grin
The hustle in the guy dictionary was also a noun. Check very well.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by notoriousbabe: 11:38am On Oct 21, 2019
We need this in Nigeria to boost our fokd up economy and tourism
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by planetx: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2019
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by planetx: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2019
Seamtri:
U can rent a wife you never loved. Forget poverty as the reason, no amount of poverty ahud make u give out your spouse.
Between, this Kenya people are seriously dark ooo
This is the second comment about how dark that lady is implying something wrong with it, I have never heard a white person saying another white person is too white. There is a problem of self hate with us, no wonder we are stagnant as a race.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2019
Princedapace:

Lol, Africans are back to asking them selves to know God.

All I see here is a failed govt. The entire black race has been conquered and used. No black absolutely controlled country is doing well. This is no different from what is happening in Nigeria. Until Africans learn what good leadership is all about, this won't stop. By the way, there are still many rich men whose wives sleep with small broke boys.
I hate the black race angry angry
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Princedapace(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I hate the black race angry angry

It is a race designed to be ruled and conquered. We shy away from this reality.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Litmus: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
grin
I thought Kenyans were insulting Nigerians that we are backward as a country.
(

Actions and act without discipline or and that excuses societal or group constraints are progressive and modern. This is the Conceit of the White world, which Kenya like many African nations sometimes adopt in the face of weak cultural tenets or undermined ones due to the consequences of Colonial rule. For instance, a Kenyan may argue that sharing wives and daughters with tourists or renting them out indicate the liberal and Morden nature of Kenyan society. The same Kenyan would posit that Nigerians refusing to do likewise shows Nigeria is not a liberal or progressive Nation but rather backward. Again, the Kenyan would condemn Nigerians wearing their traditional clothes and eating eba and soup as backward and primitive but excuse Kenyans wearing and adopting European and Asian attire and eating European and Asian foods as a sign of modernity and progress.

BTW,

Nigeria abandoned this type of thinking in the 70's. Africa is backward but Nigerians don’t know this, it seems, and I dread that we are going to be dragged backward by the rest of Africa when we join them in “One borderless, one passport Africa”.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
Princedapace:

It is a race designed to be ruled and conquered. We shy away from this reality.
as in bros... I nor know why God create us... gringringrin
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Babaken(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2019
That Remind me of the movie PARADISE LOVE.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Princedapace(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
as in bros... I nor know why God create us... gringringrin

lol, I have been trying to trace the history of this from biblical angle. If u take a look at the ancient Egyptians, according to history, they were blacks. They were strong and ruled many nations but got conquered las las and their traces almost varnished for ever from Egypt. The advancement of the ancient Egypt, their collapse and almost varnishing from the surface of earth made me know there are super natural hands against blacks ever rising. I always ask those who blame whites for colonialism why blacks weren't the ones who entered Europe, deceived them and conquered them? Anyone who can deceive u and conquered u is better than u. If not that the world came together and stopped direct colonialism, black countries would have still been under direct rule.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Seamtri(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
planetx:
This is the second comment about how dark that lady is implying something wrong with it, I have never heard a white person saying another white person is too white. There is a problem of self hate with us, no wonder we are stagnant as a race.
Mr man, stop making a deal out of nothing. There is nothing like hate here. I'm just wowed with how dark she is, it's actually awesome cos i hardly come across such dark complexion here in Nigeria. So don't get my words twisted.
Peace...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.