Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times (58671 Views)

Why Do Men Leave Their Busty Wives To Cheat With Slim Girls / What Nigerian Men In UK Are Going Through For Bringing Their Wives To UK / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by kobosmart(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2019
Ayama Kenyans wey no fine
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Thomthom(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Use the right word
God doesnt bless hustle
Hustle means to defraud

Except you are not referring to God but satan
For which book talk say Hustle na to defraud.. Haba

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Stewart883(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2019
ednut1:
This looks fake. Are kenyans even fine Wives again kwa

I tell u from experience those Kenyan women are damn sexy. Their shape na die. I prefer them to Nigerian women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Sholaco: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Pussywar(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2019
jamesversion:
dat woman for the picture black oh. You sure say I go gree collect even if na free?
Stop promoting colorism

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Mightyhaiz: 9:20am On Oct 21, 2019
Ironman15:
I need help
a whole ironman? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by peeps4u: 9:23am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

Now hustle to u now is a noun
A noun is a name of a person animal place or thing if I am right.

A verb is an action or what is done

Now say God bless my hustle
Is hustle not a verb in this context

And the verbal definition you have there say to defraud

So you are still wrong
I am right grin grin grin

Oga, Hustle is used as noun in "God bless my hustle"

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Stewart883(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2019
kobosmart:
Ayama Kenyans wey no fine

I tell u from experience those Kenyan women are damn sexy. Their shape na die. I prefer them to Nigerian women
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Bellotelli: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
jamesversion:
dat woman for the picture black oh. You sure say I go gree collect even if na free?
Are you white ? If you are not, then I don't know what to call you. angry

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by peeps4u: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2019
yomi007k:

Too busy to argue.

You win.

You actually won.
In your context of "God bless my hustle" hustle is used as a noun, which you already described as great activity. Hustle doesn't necessarily mean fraud.

You're right, don't submit to inferior argument because of noise.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by contigiency(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:
See why I hate poverty with passion...?

Poverty robs a man of his ego and make him look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got. sad

Me I hate greed,laziness and lack of honor by some men. Assuming social circumstance let him do it for the first time, and you do it regularly because returns are high. You couldn't stop and establish yourself with the ones you have received like in the case of the man whose wife returns 40,000 monthly. What can we call that?
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
ednut1:
This looks fake. Are kenyans even fine Wives again kwa
Kenyan ladies can pass off as Ibo women. If you happen to meet a beaut from Masai tribe, make sure you have your heart attack medicine nearby.
Look at a sample of this bevy of Kenyan ladies.
From left to right
Emmy, Francin, Monique, and Halima (Masai) sitting next to the TV. These ladies are entrepreneurs.
Note: Kenyans have high regards for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by peeps4u: 9:26am On Oct 21, 2019
stagger:
Meanwhile I made N400,000 from three cryptocurrency trades last week...poverty na bastard.

Imagine pimping your own wife to be ravished by another man. Kai!

Do you care to teach bro?
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Seamtri(m): 9:27am On Oct 21, 2019
U can rent a wife you never loved. Forget poverty as the reason, no amount of poverty ahud make u give out your spouse.
Between, this Kenya people are seriously dark ooo
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by sinceraconcept(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2019
I bet this is how Juliet Ibrahim was conceived. No wonder why husband went estranged and ass got pressed for the camera. May we not experience poverty.,if you're poor, the probability of your wife and children becoming olosho is very high
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by shevon: 9:31am On Oct 21, 2019
yomi007k:

Too busy to argue.

You win.
I even though you were going to ask him if he has ever heard of an abstract noun.
The simple things that make Nigeria's go off online amuse me sometimes; the context you use a word is nobody's business. Even in the definition you gave, the negative meaning was actually informal. So, when does hustle mean fraud in whatever context you use it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by wink2015(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
REVEALED: Men rent wives out to rich tourists in East Africa for income

Poverty along the Kenyan Coast is now forcing residents to rent out their spouses to rich tourists for some income, it has emerged.

To beat the rising levels of poverty, some Kenyans have been handing over their wives or husbands to the tourists who want a good time before reuniting with them after the job.

Among the persons already in the job is James Kimani, a tour guide, who says that he has been renting his wife out for such since August 2018, in pursuit for that extra coin.

He says that it began when a tourist asked for his help to get a Kenyan woman with whom he was to spend his time with in Kenya, and due to the poverty, he handed over his wife.

However, he says, he had to pass her out as his sister to make her acceptable to the man.

“Yes, I have a nice, bubbly woman. She is dark-skinned, well endowed and naughty. She is my younger sister, very single and well behaved. I can bring her tomorrow,” he reportedly told the white man.

He says that they are still married and love each other, though the woman has been away from home for the last two months after he hooked her up with another tourist, adding that she brings home as much as Sh40,000 a month.

“We still love each other, we are still married and she supports this family. She is the breadwinner,” he added.

Kilifi County Police boss Patrick Okeri confirmed having knowledge of the same, adding that it has grown to an extent that some women even have two husbands, a European and their original Kenyan husbands.

“Recently there was a case of a woman with two husbands, a foreigner and a Kenyan. She shares her house with the foreign husband when he comes to Kenya and when he leaves the country her Kenyan husband comes back home,” he said.

Paul Adhuoch who heads Trace Kenya, a child rights organization, says that the same also affects children who are also targeted by the tourists for sex tourism.

He says that over 13,000 minors engage in sexual activities along the coastal counties annually, the majority of them being girls.

This, he says, has resulted in an increase in unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/revealed-men-rent-wives-out-to-rich-tourists-in-east-africa-for-income/amp/

The news is hard to believe.

But it is real.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by kalvoken(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

So you are still wrong

Guy, hustle in that context is no verb.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Nigerian men got dignity. Married women here got dignity too.

You're correct. But some may do it codedly without knowledge of their mate
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by sinceraconcept(m): 9:35am On Oct 21, 2019
grandstar:

I am sure its much more than that. I believe the man is lying. I am sure if Nigeria was a tourist nation like Kenya, such would be happening as well.

If the man was saying the truth, I'd be shocked to my bones.
It actually happened in Ilorin during Saraki era
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Mayflowa(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

So you are still wrong

I am not really interested what you guys are arguing about. I just want to point out that the word "hustle" is a noun from his usage and not a verb. For example, you can say "my bag" , "my hustle" . You can't say "my eat". Therefore verb can not be placed close to possessive - my

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by JonOlive: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
tiredoflife:

So you are still wrong
Shebi una wan come dey teach english wey una no sabi for here.
Your definition of a noun belongs to the 18th century. A noun also includes the name of an idea or concept. And in the sentence 'God bless my hustle', 'the word class of the 'hustle' is noun. But in a sentence like this, 'i will hustle till i make it', 'hustle is a verb'.
Hope you've learnt something?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by sinceraconcept(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2019
indigene:

Kenyan ladies can pass off as Ibo women. If you happen to meet a beaut from Masai tribe, make sure you have your heart attack medicine nearby.
Look at a sample of this bevy of Kenyan ladies.
From left to right
Emmy, Francin, Monique, and Halima (Masai) sitting next to the TV. These ladies are entrepreneurs.
Note: Kenyans have high regards for Nigerians.
But what's beautiful about these ladies? Only one of them is a lil bit fine

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Dearlord(m): 9:40am On Oct 21, 2019
Uwa emebigo
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by DTC2(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
danny56:
See why I hate poverty with passion...?

Poverty robs a man of his ego and make him look less of a man. My brother know your God and fight poverty with everything you've got. sad

Honestly

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Adakintroy2: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2019
I don't hate poverty. I think it does what it does. It's my master.if wasn't for it I won't have gained in natural wisdom. As I did Am not talking of wisdom gained from books. No direct contact with people at peak intense level.

There are aspect of us we do not know exist utility poverty comes calling. Many of you are saying this men are this that. But even you don't know what may become of your girls if you run broke. Weather you give them.out as pimps or they go out on there on the point still stands. Until you experience intense poverty and hunger. You truly do not know what you are capable off.

Consider the zoo lion being fed on meat. It will never know what it means to be a real lion. There are aspect of its instinct that may never developed to survive prime.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
sinceraconcept:
But what's beautiful about these ladies? Only one of them is a lil bit fine
They are more of beaut at heart, just what is needed from every woman irrespective of race, tribe and nation.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by RenHub: 9:46am On Oct 21, 2019
mayskit4luv:
That approximately $384 or N140,000 a month... and roughly N4,700 a day! God punish poverty!

Less than 5k daily. Even road side prostitute makes more. Poverty bad

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by Erastuslove: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Oh My God, what have made Africans loose their culture and pride to this extent? Africa my continent that takes pride in virginity and purity now descend this low...chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by pacespot(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
generationz:
grin
I thought Kenyans were insulting Nigerians that we are backward as a country.

What could be more degrading than this? angry

At least they built their country better than Nigeria to attract tourists.

I tell you there are worse things going on in Nigeria than this. Don't even let me start to mention.
Re: Kenyans Rent Out Their Wives To Tourists Because Of Hard Times by mu2sa2: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Just2endowed2:

My brother, God bless you. That word hustle means to defraud.
Bros it isn't so. Maybe you're using Micheal West dictionary lol, but good dictionaries do not necessarily associate hustle with fraud. Dictionary.Com has this entry under the definition of hustle:
"to be aggressive, especially in business or other financial dealings".

This entry is from Merrian Webster:
"to move or work in a quick and energetic way".

These capture the essence of hustle in the context most young people use it in Nigeria. It is the element of aggressiveness and energetic pursuit that makes the effort a hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.