Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (54485 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sunnyobums:

If you followed her comments from the onset, you would have noticed that she totally condemned the girl's character, she is among the very few wise ladies we have here on NL, you only saw the part where she condemned the guy on his own part too, free her abeg

I think you quoted me wrongly.

Thanks anyway for clearing things up for him

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ImaIma1(f): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
uuzba:

Well, the show was already a spoilt one from the beginning. Guy was taking how out on a date and package here in the back seat as if she's crocodile that him and the driver have captured, and are carrying it to go and kill and eat.
He did not give her any single respect. He didn't treat her as his friend, babe, or even human being.
She was probably expecting some romantic music, that the boyfriend will play a special CD or mp3 on the car audio system. But who knows the Bullsh1t the driver was playing.
The boyfriend guy totally screwed up the whole situation because he's just a bush man, uncivilised.
She treated him as he deserves.

Even though her expectations were cut short, she could have acted mature and salvaged the situation and still had a good time.

What exactly did he even do that was so grave? Just that he sat in front seat. He even still respected her and got down to open the door for her. Don't get me wrong, I am against the guy sitting in the front seat but her reaction was extreme and childish.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by charleoj(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Guy you messed up big time. If you keep up with this attitude towards women, you may never understand or even keep one in your life. Sorry I am not cursing or insulting you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by lexxyrule(m): 4:48am On Oct 23, 2019
phintohlar:
God bless you jare my guy, am sure she doesn't mean whatever it is she said to the driver, she only did dat to make you know she's angry and yet u still ignored her.

Lol, don't worry. I won't do that to you. Just come to zaddy
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 8:42am On Oct 23, 2019
lexxyrule:

Lol, don't worry. I won't do that to you. Just come to zaddy
lol
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 8:47am On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=anigbajumo post=83370950]

Aiit,but from ur comment you support the lady bad behavior,the guy in the question still begged the lady and later left him at the cinema...[/quote I would just go back inside from the beginning of the argument " sit with me, no i want to sit at the front" i won't be rude to the man cos he didn't force him to come sit at the front with him i'll just be mute till we get there.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2019
Ryan03:
oloshi buruku, go and wash up, I don't have your kind in my family. We don't raise bastards and prostitutes grin
it's obvious you have enough bastards and prostitutes in that ur useless family cos it tells in you, if not you won't be insulting ur mother fellow woman here and exchanging words with her, Goan smell ur mother's pussy, it has the same smell as mine. Olofo
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Even so she has no right to transfer her anger on the taxi driver. She should have waited until they are alone to register her displeasure in a more matured and classical (lady like ) way.
yeah i agree on that
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ryan03(f): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2019
phintohlar:
it's obvious you have enough bastards and prostitutes in that ur useless family cos it tells in you, if not you won't be insulting ur mother fellow woman here and exchanging words with her, Goan smell ur mother's pussy, it has the same smell as mine. Olofo
ooh, you finally agreed, your pussy smells. I know its a norm in your culture to smell the pussies of your mothers and suck the dick of your fathers, not same in mine, now crawl back to your hole with your maggot infested pussy. See this prostitute comparing herself to women
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Psoul(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
you're an asslicker so keep quiet and go and sit.
it's because of weak men like u be making these useless hoes feel special

I am not surprised at you comment. Your moniker said it all.
Ppl that have nothing in their heads will always resort to throwing sand on any little arguments.

U are suffering from low esteem. If a girl feel special, what is big thing about it. So u want to be the only one to feel special.
Tell me why u should feel special and why a woman should not feel same.

U only feel intimidated by dem feeling special cos u have failed to improve urself in all angles.

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by chapmanapr: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2019
You are a hidden gay, you should date your cab guy instead. Nyash man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by phintohlar(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2019
Ryan03:
ooh, you finally agreed, your pussy smells. I know its a norm in your culture to smell the pussies of your mothers and suck the dick of your fathers, not same in mine, now crawl back to your hole with your maggot infested pussy. See this prostitute comparing herself to women
it's useless arguing with you jare, woman wrapper
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Ryan03(f): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2019
phintohlar:
it's useless arguing with you jare, woman wrapper
of course, I can't be prostitute wrapper. Oya fly lost
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by delishpot: 11:17am On Oct 23, 2019
shomutuski:

So just from this one incident you can predict her past and future. She's rude blah blah blah.

Nigga stfu

Yes, same way one can die from just 1 shot.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by lexxyrule(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
smiley
phintohlar:
lol

Wassup mama
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by OmalichaJesus(f): 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2019
Well if you sat with her in the first place, she won't have gotten angry and all this issue won't come up. Apologize and make peace with ur girl.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
phintohlar:
fyio shut up there abeg
Nonsense
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by toprealman: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Please Help Me Judge. Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

Excuse my grammatical blunders. I just feel like sharing this experience i had with my fiancee to be....

Yesterday being sunday, I decided to fix a movie and fun outing with my girl. I ordered a taxi from my base to her base to pick her up. She came looking fine and sweet to enjoy the sunday with...To cut the long story short to the main reason i'm posting this....

I came out of the taxi from the FRONT SEAT gave her a hug and opened the back door for her then closed the door to go back to my normal position, She gave me a bad look from nowhere, i asked her what's wrong, she told me to come to the back, the driver could hear us clearly, i playfully told her baby don't worry we have all day together u are even gonna spend the night at my crib, i sat at d front and told the taxi to go to the cinema. During the trip to the cinema i had a little conversation with the taxi guy, from nowhere again my lady told the taxi guy in a rude voice 'please oga face your driving and stop shaking me driving into potholes anyhow abeg'...later on again she told the taxi man to totally put off the low radio station that was playing in the car, the last time he had a call and received it on Bluetooth o,she shouted then very rude telling the man please just drop that call. That's when i cautioned her to take it easy na.

We arrived at the cinema, she told me i should give her transport to go back home that she doesn't feel like staying out again...I tried to pet her,she just abandoned me took a taxi and went home. She has refused picking my calls since yesterday. Im busy at work weekdays,i dont really have time to go to her house.

Ladies/Gentlemen please where did i really go wrong
You should be happy bros.....that girl is not worth this stress

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fyneguy: 12:48am On Oct 27, 2019
Beatswim:
bros if u mistakenly marry this gjrl.. U will regret that sole decision for eva... She's just a toxic lady like ceec waiting to explode

Some of you post rubbish online. What has his story got to do with Ceec? In any case, nothing stopped him from sitting with his babe. It's even strange he chose to not keep her company.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Beatswim: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
fyneguy:

Some of you post rubbish online. What has his story got to do with Ceec? In any case, nothing stopped him from sitting with his babe. It's even strange he chose to not keep her company.
You need to elaborate your thinking to accommodate expansion. Don't be narrow minded.. Think like a man.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fyneguy: 5:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Beatswim:
You need to elaborate your thinking to accommodate expansion. Don't be narrow minded.. Think like a man.

grin grin typical Nigerian. All semantics, Zero substance.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Beatswim: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
fyneguy:

grin grin typical Nigerian. All semantics, Zero substance.
ceec's sibling.. Grow up man
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fyneguy: 9:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Beatswim:
ceec's sibling.. Grow up man

Ceec's hater, face your female siblings and leave her alone lol
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Beatswim: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
fyneguy:

Ceec's hater, face your female siblings and leave her alone lol
talking about ceec... U know i watched one of her few moments wt tobi in the big brother and i wonder how on earth such a lady will stay in a relationship not to talk of marriage.. I just hope her management work on her honestly
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fyneguy: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Beatswim:
talking about ceec... U know i watched one of her few moments wt tobi in the big brother and i wonder how on earth such a lady will stay in a relationship not to talk of marriage.. I just hope her management work on her honestly

crap! you saw just one. You did not see the manipulative and deceptive moves of Tobi. You lots want ladies to fall cheaply to a playa's prank. Tobi eventually used Alex and dumped her. Ceec did not allow that.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Beatswim: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2019
fyneguy:

crap! you saw just one. You did not see the manipulative and deceptive moves of Tobi. You lots want ladies to fall cheaply to a playa's prank. Tobi eventually used Alex and dumped her. Ceec did not allow that.
dont be a novice.. Alex and tobi waxes strong as day passes.. Shes just out of the country to study.. Just wait and see... No matter how successful that ceec is,she will surely end up like linda ikeji.. Tonto dikeh and Yvonne jegede.. She is so egoistic.. Bitter.. Manner less and proud.. What kinda man stays with such woman... Just type who is the most bitter woman on your google.. U will be shocked ceec's name will pop up on your dirty and cracked screen.. Grow up and learn man
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fyneguy: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Beatswim:
dont be a novice.. Alex and tobi waxes strong as day passes.. Shes just out of the country to study.. Just wait and see... No matter how successful that ceec is,she will surely end up like linda ikeji.. Tonto dikeh and Yvonne jegede.. She is so egoistic.. Bitter.. Manner less and proud.. What kinda man stays with such woman... Just type who is the most bitter woman on your google.. U will be shocked ceec's name will pop up on your dirty and cracked screen.. Grow up and learn man

ahahahah now I see where you are coming from - a Tolex fan.

FYI, Alex is back in the country. Tobi has nothing to do with her again. I guess she has learned her lesson. By the way, I hope she stopped fighting at events? grin...so much for the one who is not bitter.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Beatswim: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
fyneguy:

ahahahah now I see where you are coming from - a Tolex fan.

FYI, Alex is back in the country. Tobi has nothing to do with her again. I guess she has learned her lesson. By the way, I hope she stopped fighting at events? grin...so much for the one who is not bitter.
oh that's where u got it all wrong bro.. Am not a tolex fan at all.. I say things as it is.... I can tell u from a reliable source that alex and tobi are really cool and takin things to a next level next year according to an insider in bakares family.. And mind u as for the ruse that happened at the event... Alex is just like every other normal girl out there.. Simple down to earth and spontaneous.. Get your facts right
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by fyneguy: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Beatswim:
oh that's where u got it all wrong bro.. Am not a tolex fan at all.. I say things as it is.... I can tell u from a reliable source that alex and tobi are really cool and takin things to a next level next year according to an insider in bakares family.. And mind u as for the ruse that happened at the event... Alex is just like every other normal girl out there.. Simple down to earth and spontaneous.. Get your facts right

grin grin grin grin very laughable.

Next year fire. Tobi is not getting married to Alex.

You see how you excused an inglorious and despicable public show of shame Alex displayed at the event. It is called hypocrisy. The so-called bitter one, Ceec, has not done anything close to that since the show ended. She is minding her business. She is also cool with the new set, unlike some who attacked her after the show. The bitterness only exists in the minds of haters.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ndidigood(f): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up there! what do you know.
ant size brain like u
idiot
Thunder fire u
Empty fish brain
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ndidigood(f): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
shut up there! what do you know.
ant size brain like u

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Men Like Virgins? / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Nigerian Man Gets Engaged To His Caucasian Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.