Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (54511 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2019
I understand you trying to make the taxi driver feel good by sitting at the front seat. Your girl took it too far and she is damn rude. Forget the banana head girl and find someone better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
Inthemoment:

Yeah, she definitely lacks maturity but so does op...

Yeah he may, the difference is that he was not being abusive about it. Thats just my problem

of course everybody needs things to be explained to them once in a while

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by greatbrian(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2019
delishpot:
Yes you messed up by not sitting with her since you say na romantic outing. But she is also a big disaster waiting to happen. She is rude and obnoxious. Has no class basically.
Na one chance she be. Shine your eyes before you take it a step further. Make sure she has the character you can live with.

A disaster waiting to happen..... English no get respect I swear

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 11:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Inthemoment:

Babe... He really disappointed her, she threw her toys out the pram... The man she abused was at work and earning a living so her outburst doesn't bother him... He got his fare... The op is an absolute idiot, all the way to bringing it here on nl to complain grin grin grin grin

I'm sorry, this thread is comic relief for me.

I dont agree that her behaviour should be excused because the guy was paid. Was he paid to be verbally abused by a spoilt brat or was he paid to drive them to the cinema

He disappointed her, fine but she could just calmly explain why she was offended.. thats what relationships are about. He cant get everything right the first time. This is such a minor issue to throw away a whole evening over

So how will she act in front of his parents? Is he going to keep begging her for the rest of his life? I cant even tolerate that from a friend talk less of a partner

2 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Jokerman(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
RedCreme21:
If the guy did such, and he acted has she did. Sulking, shouting at the driver, be honest you too would feel disgusted. Place your self in his shoes.

The guy did wrong from my view ... He should have sat with her at the back

4 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2019
phintohlar:
The babe even try follow you reach there cos if na me ehn, as you go sit down for front so i go just go back inside. The driver na ur uncle wey u go sit down with, no be money hin go collect? All this yeye guys dey here they call the girl names, wey be say una own girls dey slap una mama eye for house. Let he who is without a sin be the first to cast the stone abeg.
YOU SEE, WEY TIN A DEY TALK, YOU EVEN CAUSE HIM MAMA JOIN, WELL I BLAME YOU WHEN YOU NEVER ENTER CAR BEFORE, NA YOUR TYPE NO DEY WAN GO HOTAL MAKE THEY NO SEY YOU BE OLOSHO, BUT PREFFER TO DO AM OUTSIDE. STILL YOUR TYPE GO DEY BUY PETROL FOR ANOTHER MEN CAR WHILE YOU THEY TREK FOR ONE JUCTION TO ANOTHER. YEYE TIN. AS IF SHE GO SABI DO ROMANS IF THEY SIT DOWN WITH AM FOR BACK SEAT

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
Inthemoment:
I see you want people to act a certain way, and you'll be disappointed. Everyone has every aspect of themselves within themselves, and which side you tap into is your choice.
She could be a really nice girl...
Every action has an equal or MORE reaction, op had a lot to do with her reaction, if she called him back and she wanted to be with him then this would be a weird act, but I don't think she'll come back to op so... It's history, she'll be another man's queen.

Lol, I could say the same to you. She herself wanted him to act a certain way and he didnt.

Then, instead of making a mental note to address the issue with him later, she threw away the whole getaway that he organised for her over what happened inside the transport. Wow! Who is disappointing who

A really nice girl! Even me, Im also a really nice girl but nice get level. Talking down on staff and embarrassing your partner in public, whats nice about that? We are talking about this specific incident, we dont know her to know whether she is "nice" or not

Again, I could say the same to you. Her action is what revealed her petulance and now OP is reconsidering the relationship

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 12:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

Sighs... I don't the meaning of the bolded and I'm too high to ask Google undecided

OP doesn't need to consider shi because the gal is gone grin grin grin

She wasn't into him and she showed him her worst angle. I work in customer service and I get told everything under the sun so I have zero sympathy for the driver in this case... He's an extra.

Lol petulance is being childish and throwing tantrums, you know when you tell a young child "no" and he will be doing his face like angry

if shes gone, then its her loss. Her character wont take her far if its how shes going to be behaving

Exactly. Are you trying to say that you deserve the insults you get from strangers over stuff thats not your fault? Nobody has the right to look down on anybody who is facing their work, a N1000 note is a N1000 note whether it came from a taxi driver or Dangote

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 12:11am On Oct 22, 2019
OP, HEAR ME OUT, IF THE DRIVER COME BE FEMALE DRIVER NKO,? A BEGI WATIN FOR HAPPINE,YOU DEY START WATIN YOU KNOW FIT FINISH? FOR THE END OF THAT RELATIONSHIP I DON SEE REASON NOT CARRY YOU COMMOT AGAIN. SIMPLE WHY? FOR THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. LOL
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 12:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

Sighs... I don't the meaning of the bolded and I'm too high to ask Google undecided

OP doesn't need to consider shi because the gal is gone grin grin grin

She wasn't into him and she showed him her worst angle. I work in customer service and I get told everything under the sun so I have zero sympathy for the driver in this case... He's an extra.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 12:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

grin grin grin

Beggers can't be choosers, it pays my bills and I've learnt to ignore people and their ignorant bs... It's a life skill and I wouldn't change the people. I'm a better person for working for the public. Thanks for the replies, have a good one grin

Lol Cheers, and you too

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2019
cry
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by midnighter(f): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:
I just remembered the meaning of petulance cry

Lol your high don come down abi? cheesy its not an uncommon word anyway
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 22, 2019
grin
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2019
na waoh cheesy..all these girls with anger issues and childlish behaviour na where una dey see them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2019
Inthemoment:

grin grin grin

Beggers can't be choosers, it pays my bills and I've learnt to ignore people and their ignorant bs... It's a life skill and I wouldn't change the people. I'm a better person for working for the public. Thanks for the replies, have a good one grin
YOUR WORK AS PUBLIC SERVANT SUCH NEVER MAKE YOU A BEGGER, WHAT WOULD HAVE YOU DONE AS A DRIVER, IN SUCH A SITUATION, CAUTION HIM OF THE DANGER AHEAD OF NOT SEATING WITH HER? PARK THE CAR AND FORCE HIM TO THE BACK SEAT? OR BETTER CHARGE THEM FOR EVERY INSULT OFFER.
YOU ARE A DRIVER AND NOT A CLOWN, FOR HER AMAZEMENT. SHE IS NEVER THE ONLY FEMALE TO GOT INTO YOUR CAR WITH HER BOYFRIEND BEFORE IN A GATEAWAY ROMANCE.
EVEN RUNZ GIRLS RELAYS ON DRIVER TO WATCH OUT FOR THEM WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO A PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIME.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 22, 2019
undecided
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 12:43am On Oct 22, 2019
look,women are individualy different....

what some would tolerate,others wouldnt....

their is no general formular how to deal with women....
its either you can coup with her character or let it be....

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 12:50am On Oct 22, 2019
i dont see nothing wrong in what she did....

she got pissed because you didnt gave her sugar when she demanded it....

kiiikiki....

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 12:54am On Oct 22, 2019
TRUST ME BRO , THEM DEY WATCH FACE.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 12:57am On Oct 22, 2019
PHOTSEE:
TRUST ME BRO , THEM DEY WATCH FACE.

i would have send the driver away with some cash and nak her at the back seat....
guy,he simply fvcked up....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 1:06am On Oct 22, 2019
obidark:

i would have send the driver away with some cash and nak her at the back seat....
guy,he simply fvcked up....
G, AS EDEY HOT, YOU KNOW A MEAN GIRL IS A Hot GIRL.

1 Like

Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 1:09am On Oct 22, 2019
PHOTSEE:

G, AS EDEY HOT, YOU KNOW A MEAN GIRL IS A Hot GIRL.

i tell you....!!
he didnt gerrit....
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by PHOTSEE(m): 1:13am On Oct 22, 2019
obidark:

i tell you....!!
he didnt gerrit....
IMAGINE SHE WILL BE LIKE, BABE PLEASE, COME TO THE BACK SEAT,CHAI ,I DEY CATCH E COLD.
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2019
stvpid guy....

she wanted some sweet love from you....and you denied it....

you rather talk with the driver....??

what does that even mean sef....??
i will choose wet toto over driver anyday....!!
Re: She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! by obidark: 1:18am On Oct 22, 2019
PHOTSEE:

IMAGINE SHE WILL BE LIKE, BABE PLEASE, COME TO THE BACK SEAT,CHAI ,I DEY CATCH E COLD.

i tell you....
such a stvpid mistake he did,in yoda language....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / Man Cuddles And Grabs Fiancee's Backside In Playful Pre-wedding Pics / Nigerians' Reactions To A Post About 'Zimbabwean Women & Love For Money'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.