Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (55885 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gbengageorge: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2019
Investment in "Audio money"

Aurielfinizu:
Investing 500k on Crypto currency..

Till now I no see one Naira

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Promise47(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
09039056134 if you care we can talk I am a Nigerian I like south African

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Praktikals(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2019
JESUSBOIY:
guy, u fall my hand.
Wetin I do na? She no make sense?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:07am On Oct 22, 2019
masturbate my self in front of my girlfriend when she is in her period and cant s*x me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by passionberry(f): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?
chai..I used my school fees to buy thngs and travel to meet him...I crossed bonny ocean to go visit him,me were no sabi swim..but that was in the past .am wise now and stronger

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Singingbae(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
are you the right man?
I can be the right man for you. Who knows. You's pretty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Singingbae(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Sharraaapppp there
You look familiar. You stay in Lagos
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2019
Praktikals:
Wetin I do na? She no make sense?
now wey you don lick her yansh and disgrace ur self, wetin u gain? hmnm?

na you dey make dis gals feel like gods angry
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
I studied Computer Science because of a girl. I didn't even by to 'toast' her once.
She is married now sef
Did you love the computer science?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Realfrankie:

It was 20k she borrowed from me to complete her school fee. And she deliberately didn't want to gift me back lol
mine was 30k. her school fees was 45k, I sent her 30k while she used 15k to complete it.
Reason why I gave was that the school fees receipt was the only means thru Which one would be admitted into the exam Hall and she risked carrying over the course that's why I gave her but up till now she no returned and I don forget about am.
wetin con vex me be say she tell one guy wey dey ask am out that she has nothing to do with me that we are just friends with no strings attached, omo the thing pain me enter bone I swear.
so I come tell am say I get feelings for her and I asked her out but she said no o let just be friends and let's allow God have His way (whatever that means).
I later asked her out and still got the same response (may God have his way).
na so I kukuma know say I've been friendzone.
later in school she come enter wahala for school and needed 10k to sort it out academically and when she tried discussing it with me and seek for my help na so I respond with "May God have His way"

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2019
Singingbae:

You look familiar. You stay in Lagos

No
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
My sister nobody dey grow stronger for love matter grin when you jam another guy that capture your heart, you go still offer help if you can.

passionberry:
chai..I used my school fees to buy thngs and travel to meet him...I crossed bonny ocean to go visit him,me were no sabi swim..but that was in the past .am wise now and stronger

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by JastSiryin(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
pawesome:
travelled 12hours just to kiss
Lol... You no go kill person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by madridguy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
Why not arrange hotel grin and you suppose tell atleast one person about your waka.....

dquantom:
There was this girl i went with to her village in the SE of the country. I stayed in one of the rooms in the family compound. I was so scared at night that I had several thought coming to my mind. Anything could have happened that night as no one knew I was going to see a woman. Men do take risk when it comes to this issue of women.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by JastSiryin(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Breezysdesign:
Was madly in love with this girl, she manipulated me like hell, always threating with breakups I will beg like hell, there was a day she told me it was over, I begged entered a cab with her still begging her she threw away the phone I bought for her in the cab, mumu me picked up told her abeg keep it at least let me hear ur voice, followed her to the town she was staying, a distance worth about #200 naira paid for her and myself still begging, am wondering the taxi driver must av tot of me, went through harddons thread, that thread was a life saver, I mumu sha
ha ha... You be "beggars association of Nigeria" president that year o lol

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by sawdi: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
Femiblacky:

Aaaah, must I say everything??

grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by GreetMe(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
psychologygh:
oh you people will really love to tease oo,when we start teasing you,you will start swearing and cursing and screaming,"small Ghana,we will invade Ghana,even Lagos is richer than Ghana, we blame Lord Luggard like Ghana will be a colony of Nigeria" and be saying all kinds of rubbish. Listen,your country is as useless to Ghana like the "p"in my name "psychology ". You lock yourself inside and starve yourself to death buh look through the window and laugh at people who are free to buy and sell among themselves. Tell me,why will Ghana cry.Even Benin and Togo are all quiet.
[/s]
Is this your forum??

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Anndrew(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
if u nid it gud and smooth,am here
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

U re stil on d fence guy!! answer d question na..

Oga, who is your guy?? The comment no b ur own so leave me alone biko tongue
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TemmyT002(m): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Did you love the computer science?

At all
It was boring

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Avast(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2019
TemmyT002:

At all
It was boring
Chai wasted 4yrs. All is well

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by OlawaleBammie: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2019
Zita55:

Oga, who is your guy?? The comment no b ur own so leave me alone biko tongue

Hmm, can we call dis transfer of aggression or heat transfer/conductivity(heat convection)

LasLas i knw say u no go break my head from space. tongue
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Medanoski(m): 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2019
Very nice. The best comment so far. However you should tell that to the South Africans.
WriterX:
I hate opening a thread and just see people bashing other people's region or countries mehn that has got to be the most craziest thing I can imagine.

damn it people,you have an opportunity thanks to technology to cut across your community, your state, your country, your continent, your religion, your cultures ,your traditions and the only thing you can think of is how bad the others are.

this is really crazy but hey I guess we all have our highs, perhaps you guys get high on sht like this but it's really annoying.

I have been in online communities across the globe and I am just happy to be black and a Nigerian In there and when I meet up with other blacks and white I never fail to represent Africa in general, why can't you all just accept the fact that bad things happen everywhere and focus on the good part,why the consistent hate it makes no sense.

before your stand by your country, remember your continent, no tree makes a forest, if you say bad things against a fellow black man cos he ain't from your country remember most whites don't see that , what they see is an African and by virtue of that word, your negative remarks ends up affecting you too.

I always thank God because the generation were not giving the responsibility of coming together to help free Africa, go do your history research, every Africa country stood by each other while they fought for their freedom.
we were all blacks, we were all family, we were one country and one continent, whatever hurt the other country was felt by all ,it was why I loved history as a kid, because I found out our strength was in our bond, brothers in arms that was who they were, they are the real Africans.

Every county has its fair share of both the good and the bad but somehow we always seem to enjoy poking our fellow country open wounds and sores for the world to see.

One Africa, never forget that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ImaIma1(f): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Bitch please grin

I don't speak silly. English please...
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Akanoaaa:

She lied, another guy was with her that night and it was me. Sorry for that horrible experience that night bro.
Actually, I guessed the guy that caused our fight was with her that night coz if there was nothing to hide, she would never have done that to me. I may be wrong though.

It's just that I love her too muchtongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by profem1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2019
Is he not saying the truth?? Don't we Nigerians say things about other presidents like D Trump?

I honestly don't know what you are feeling like... the guy was giving facts. But you chose to ignore it and take side with sentiments...smh

Serveyouright:
[color=#990000][/color]

Seun should block this account because we can't tolerate this. You call our president Illiterate? That's uncalled for and we shouldn't take this as a joke. This is Nigerian forum not Ghana, if you have been accepted here, you should abide by the rule. Such a careless, uncultured, mannerless and thug-like human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
it serves you right tongue tongue
Its gonna be ur worse turn too
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2019
Praktikals:

What man in his right mind will cheat on you with all the tangible assets I just saw on yur dp? Pls o, if you are still willing to mingle, I can fill his vacuum wink
No...thanks
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by notoriousbabe: 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:

Its gonna be ur worse turn too
I have passed that stage of life

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Candycrushy(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I have passed that stage of life
Its gonna meet u in another stage...your life hasn't ended yet
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by gunpoint(m): 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
12, and you?

undecided
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Gbengageorge: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
Thank your stars o, maybe its those ritualists, they always use sickle to cut victims head from behind.

Trutherme:

We were both crazily in love years ago. She visited me around 8pm and we planned take her back home after a quickie.
We both slept off after 'knacking', woke up around 1.30 am. shocked She insisted that she would go home because her dad would kill her.

Well, I stupidly took her home at that time of the day but my problem started while returning to my own home.
Fear came set in. Suddenly, I began to feel the presence of someone or ghost behind me, following me.

Then, the person or ghost started chasing me. I have never ran faster in my entire life. Till today, I still don't know how I managed to get home.

I have never taken a risk like that in my life. I was tired, stupid, reckless and completely nuts.

Edith, it's still not fair. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Should I Save My Sister Or Mind My Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.