Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (56031 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Idiot! it's Your stupidity that killed ur dad, fvcking dumb asshole with brained filled with fish bone, ode!!!
grin grin
Who is more stupid than you? Very foolish nicompopo with the brain of a Gorrilla.
Not very body is like your useless wh0re mother with 50# you can Bleep the living daylight out of her.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2019
Akinh:
message me for help, have you heard of pastor Wilson?, That man he one of my ex student
Mr Licks-a-lot?

cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:39am On Oct 22, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
grin grin
Who is more stupid than you? Very foolish nicompopo with the brain of a Gorrilla.
Not very body is like your useless LovePeddler mother with 50# you can Bleep the living daylight out of her.
The same stupidity that killed ur dad will also kill your mom too, no wonder you named yourself WorWorBoy, stupid goat with no life! Anuofia!!!
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Tphalbalbah(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2019
NigelCundy:
Right after NYSC, I had two job offers: one was completely unrelated to my career path but the salary was more, the other was in line with my knowledge, skills and abilities but the salary was barely half of what the first was.
After consulting with her, I decided to pick the first because I needed to have enough to take care of the both of us pending when she's able to get a job.
Two months later, through her dad's connection, she got an entry-level job at one of the IOCs in Lagos. A month into the job, babe started changing, then she broke the news that her parents said we can't be together because of reasons she wouldn't divulge. I let her go.
7 months later, I was advised to resign from my job because I couldn't bring in the numbers.

Folks, as of this moment, I am tearfully unemployed and depressed. I have vowed never to fall in love with any woman again.

Dammn....feel your pains bro.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by emonis88: 8:42am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
U never jam guy weh Sabi Jare! When u jam u go confirm!
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Heemcelph: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Tphalbalbah(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
thank God I'm not alone in this.
I surrendered my monthly upkeep as a student give am just for her to be okay in school then stayed broke and begged from my follow guys to eat and survive, didn't have money to type assignments and buy textbooks, almost had a carry over if not God that came to my aid tho my GP dropped.
Also I went to harass my fellow guy that owed me 1k so I could get the money to subscribe her phone.
Las Las the idiot still friendzone me and ordinary hug I couldn't received
when I realized I had been scammed then I repented and swore never to date a broke girl again.
Omor love na scam the thing still pain me Sha.
Ubunja and martinez79 helped me recover quickly through their miseducations.
I urge u to go and read it and be free from female manipulation.

Where is the link to the thread please?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TemmyT002(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2019
I studied Computer Science because of a girl. I didn't even try to 'toast' her once.
She is married now sef

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:46am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
Mr Licks-a-lot?

cheesy
You are not up to 20 and you are already fvcking, well SA girls are naturally addicted to sex like they are addictive to alcohols.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TemmyT002(m): 8:49am On Oct 22, 2019
hopexter:
Picking up my crush's boyfriend birthday cake and driving 30 minutes to the venue to deliver it and later drive both of them to their Hotel room. I don't mind, she will break up with him soon and be with me grin cheesy
Hahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ImaIma1(f): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2019
psychologygh:
ohk,nothing really just wanted to share the general similarities of South Africans and Ghanaians being straight outright about sexuality issues and personal feelings and opinions whilst the holier than thou Nigerians listen in awe buh deep down in action,they are worse off and more extremists and negatively practical with their daring thoughts. All the same,take care and continue sharing your thoughts without fear or favour. That's all what I wanted to say. Carry on.

Mostly because our men are typically judgemental and closed minded about such things especially when it involves a lady. Before you know it, they start trolling her and rubbing it in her face any chance they get. They will dig up and bring back a thread where she bore her mind and use it to taunt her and make her feel inadequate and filthy for the rest of her life

So you are not quite wrong.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Bnladan(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by GabrielYulaw(m): 8:56am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
You are not up to 20 and you are already fvcking, well SA girls are naturally addicted to sex like they are addictive to alcohols.

I don't understand your point. Let me ask you this, can you find 15-year old virgins again in Nigeria? And who are disvirging them if not guys like you? How does the state of lilianofentse's hymen concern you? And can you swear you did not drill dozens of girls before you turned 20?

Mr man you are very hypocritical, dumb and intolerant. Mind your business please and face front with your limp d1ck. And by the way, Nigerians are naturally addicted to hypocrisy like they are addicted to electing stupid leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ImaIma1(f): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
I dropped my cheques for him. Something I later regretted.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Unie30: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
I sent her my last 7,000 and suffered hunger for 3 days before my salary was paid. Last last she left for another guy. Ladies!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by RICHOLAC(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Cholls:
my sister see as you describe sex like say a your daily food
Hahahahaha choi guy you no kiiyy me. In her sinful heart she thought she had paid the ultimate price. Some girls mumu na out of this earth.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by lilianofentse(f): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2019
gunpoint:
How old are u? shocked
12, and you?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Bbbwings: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Sharraaapppp there
Lmao
grin grin grin grin grin
True true the guy dey talk too much

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
The same stupidity that killed ur dad will also kill your mom too, no wonder you named yourself WorWorBoy, stupid goat with no life! Anuofia!!!
Is this your best? sorry i'm not impressed. grin grin
But what's your obession about death tho?
Is it because your worthless mother Wh0re her life to the great beyond?
Useless cunt you're just a waste of fresh air.
No wonder you are supporting that useless Ghanaian chrisageyi the same Ghanaian that called every Nigerian crinimals, because you are useless you have no ambition at all, you just want to die so that you can join your worthless mother in whoring in the great beyond.
Useless gay.
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Annie001: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2019
Austineva:
. No o no be we o. For me I no fit get ur type as my girlfriend and I still d cheat on you. For what nah? Where u get d whole Africa. Abi make we give am trial? If yes let me knw or u DM me. I don't stay far from ur location
Na dem grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2019
Annie001:

Na dem grin
grin grin. I knw say u are loving me
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

The question is...

Is he/she stil in love with you as well??
Or better put, are u stil together?? tongue

I love visitin dis kind of thread grin

grin grin I no even care sef.. tongue
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by officialfestus(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
lol, matter of time for what?
I think I've you on my fb friends list
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Olowola2: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
One Oloso Sighted"''' Miss Ene Second
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by urboyAce(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2019
WriterX:
I hate opening a thread and just see people bashing other people's region or countries mehn that has got to be the most craziest thing I can imagine.

damn it people,you have an opportunity thanks to technology to cut across your community, your state, your country, your continent, your religion, your cultures ,your traditions and the only thing you can think of is how bad the others are.

this is really crazy but hey I guess we all have our highs, perhaps you guys get high on sht like this but it's really annoying.

I have been in online communities across the globe and I am just happy to be black and a Nigerian In there and when I meet up with other blacks and white I never fail to represent Africa in general, why can't you all just accept the fact that bad things happen everywhere and focus on the good part,why the consistent hate it makes no sense.

before your stand by your country, remember your continent, no tree makes a forest, if you say bad things against a fellow black man cos he ain't from your country remember most whites don't see that , what they see is an African and by virtue of that word, your negative remarks ends up affecting you too.

I always thank God because the generation were not giving the responsibility of coming together to help free Africa, go do your history research, every Africa country stood by each other while they fought for their freedom.
we were all blacks, we were all family, we were one country and one continent, whatever hurt the other country was felt by all ,it was why I loved history as a kid, because I found out our strength was in our bond, brothers in arms that was who they were, they are the real Africans.

Every county has its fair share of both the good and the bad but somehow we always seem to enjoy poking our fellow country open wounds and sores for the world to see.

One Africa, never forget that.
Thanks boss. Most reasonable comment on this thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by pundit96(m): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?

when she needed money I petty stole my mom's money for her. Now she's married to another guy with a kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Is this your best? sorry i'm not impressed. grin grin
But what's your obession about death tho?
Is it because your worthless mother Wh0re her life to the great beyond?
Useless cunt you're just a waste of fresh air.
No wonder you are supporting that useless Ghanaian chrisageyi the same Ghanaian that called every Nigerian crinimals, because you are useless you have no ambition at all, you just want to die so that you can join your worthless mother in whoring in the great beyond.
Useless gay.
I didn't type much because you are a bush pig seeking for attention, a hungry dead fool and frustrated imbecîle, boy you ain't worth an inch of my attention because outside this forum you are a nobody, just a nonentity who isn't qualified to shine my shoes, don't blame me for your travails boy blame your father for not using condoms on your mother, assuming he did you will not have existed, am sure wherever he is he's already regretting for not using condoms to prevent a catastrophe like you, mumu!!
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Austineva(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2019
Annie001:

Na dem grin
grin grin. Am not joking o. DM me if u are interested
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by jamiuazeez(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2019
making calls every9t till almost day break and started sleeping at workshop.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2019
ImaIma1:
I dropped my cheques for him. Something I later regretted.
Bitch please grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
12, and you?

undecided
Loose girl, i pity the man that will end up with you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2019
SirDelight:
Lol
Las las,,,na another guy go enjoy the data with hergrin
na so my brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.