Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (56035 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by JamesBond008(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2019
OguntoyeKayode:

Is like your kidneys are paining you, are you mad.... I know right from the onset that a Nigerian lady will never be so uncultured to have that kid of nasty experience (I gave him my virginity but he was not good in bed)... BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

Hahahahahahahahahahaha - you do get lyrics jare...
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TruthProphet: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I was just being sincere

Please ignore these hypocritical Nigerians. Keep being open and sincere. And when I say I prefer girls from other African countries, they want to fight me. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Praktikals(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:
I always cooked and brought for him, he always calls me wifey not knowing he was cheating on me with some stupid girl...
What man in his right mind will cheat on you with all the tangible assets I just saw on yur dp? Pls o, if you are still willing to mingle, I can fill his vacuum wink[sup][/sup]
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2019
Nice thread, sad its been ruined by tribalistic and xenophobes. Well Done Op, bold move by you to come out clean.
Will drop my stories later. Stay glued wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:56am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
cheeezuz is Lord!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by bigpicture001: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
sorry for the outburst the other time. I was really disappointed

You don't want me here?

If he doesnt...we all do...d diversity in culture spices up d forum....plz stay with us

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by ArcGibson(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
I snap my eppy to her through WhatsApp
Different angles angry
Make she send hers, she no gree

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Bought expensive gifts for her during Valentine, came to her house giving her the gifts for her to tell me to start going,that her boi frnd is Coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by simonfynboi(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2019
Omo see me o....i de go fetch water for river go dia houz...d tin de sweet me ehnn, unfortunately d geh no cum luv me, in fact she cum de wild to me... embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by psychologygh: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2019
WizEmre:

The most underrated post of this thread. Well said bro. I pray that all Africans can come to realize that we are one people and the common enemy is our crazy leaders.
You wanted to contact me.I can't receive my mails on nairaland.You can contact me on christian.agyei@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Revolva(m): 8:12am On Oct 22, 2019
no real love in Naija

naija gals only wat want they can benefit from you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

I said it, I know it's you. Pele go and soak garri with hypo to clean your toxic life.
Who's that? I can see you are reasoning with your clitoris if I ever get hold of you I won't show you mercy, smelling rat.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2019
Kittex7:
I used to send half of my nysc Allowee in the name of yeye love. Still yet she still Ex me. �
bros, I dey feel your pain....love na bastard Las las

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
bros, I dey feel your pain....love na bastard Las las
I give that girl head tire like Pastor Willy
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2019
Candycrushy:

Even if you carry heavy duty back and front, a cheat must always remain a cheat
correct!!!!!!;
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2019
Kittex7:

I give that girl head tire like Pastor Willy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by gunpoint(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2019
lilianofentse:
I gave him my virginity but he wasn't good in bed, since then I've not been able to enjoy sex.
How old are u? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Chukzy44:

Hmm
Bros I fear oo
Someone should please update my software
to the now version
Since when has marriage become such a stupid thing
Guess I'm out of touch anyway grin grin grin
I think you did not really get him. It is an ironical joke.....doesn't mean he doesn't love his marriage
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by TruthProphet: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
hopexter:
Picking up my crush's boyfriend birthday cake and driving 30 minutes to the venue to deliver it and later drive both of them to their Hotel room. I don't mind, she will break up with him soon and be with me grin cheesy

Chai! You need epp! grin
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
You are stupid, he's damn right.
You are the stupid fool Idiot how is the Ghanaian right.? Stupid son of a cunt.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:24am On Oct 22, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
You are the stupid fool Idiot how is the Ghanaian right.? Stupid son of a cunt.
Stupid cunt like ur father right? Imbecîle!
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:26am On Oct 22, 2019
TruthProphet:

Your only response na sharap; but deep down you know he said the truth. Nigerians with our holier than thou attitude. Rubbish! angry
Don't mind the dumb asshole called tiffanyfan or tiffany bitch, Nigeria girls are born to pretend, fvcking hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Who's that? I can see you are reasoning with your clitoris if I ever get hold of you I won't show you mercy, smelling rat.

Odeee ni e

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Stupid cunt like ur father right? Imbecîle!
No like your stupid bitch mother foolish fool.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
No like your stupid bitch mother foolish fool.
Idiot! it's Your stupidity that killed ur dad, fvcking dumb asshole with brained filled with fish bone, ode!!!
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Don't mind the dumb asshole called tiffanyfan or tiffany bitch, Nigeria girls are born to pretend, fvcking hypocrites!!!

When will you grow up sef... I know you won't rest on top my matter all week...smh
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Krexpah(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2019
aro1:
I used the last money on me to send her #1000 airtime, so that she could subscribe data on her phone, and i still borrowed #50 credit to send it.

Last last, she still broke my heart..

Lets share the most stupid thing we ever did for love?
We met at a cosmetology sch and started dating I’m so much in luv I graduated before her so I have to give her my stuff I use in the school she can also use to learn stuff about 300k na so carry everything run till today I never see her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Odeee ni e
Atleast am 1000 times better than the dirty and hideous scavenger that is fvcking you. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

When will you grow up sef... I know you won't rest on top my matter all week...smh
Sorry! who are you? cause the last time I checked I don't know you and don't know you exist too?
Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by tiffanyfan(f): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2019
Kingrexyl:
Sorry! who are you? cause the last time I checked I don't know you and don't know you exist too?

Good...so shift go drink sniper

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? by Kingrexyl(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Good...so shift go drink sniper
No! you should add it to your tea ode!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / I Cheated On My Husband And I Plan To Continue / Husband And Wife Rock Themselves At Old Age, Got People Talking (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.