Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (66969 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by oshaosha2014(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
He has quite a low self esteem. Why ask her if she thinks she’s better than you. That’s even acknowledging himself as nothing already. Na psychology. I have seen myself in a situation like this before but I did not take it to heart. I just took it upon myself to move on to the next, and not unprofessionally like this guy. Not on the job at all. He should move the Bleep on without feeling sorry for himself by asking that stupid question!

blank:
People just don't understand privacy. She's telling him not to contact her because she's not interested in friendship with him because he got her number while working but not because she gave him. He's taking it to mean that she's looking down on him because of his line of work.

He doesn't even understand how creepy he's coming across.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Omoslim26: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
abbey621:
Nigerians and unprofessional behaviors! You are working, the rider is a paying customer, HOW DARE YOU USE HER PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WAY! In a sane country, he would not only be fired but could face possible lawsuits/jail time, this rubbish has to STOP!

yes The driver is wrong bt the lady is very immature and unintelligent to post their conversation on social media
is this the first time a guy would be hitting on her?
Obviously she is jst an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by dingbang(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Broke girl that can't even buy tyre, he is killing himself for. Mchew.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Why couldn't he ask her if he could contact her before she alighted from his car?
I'm sure if such a person had any type of access to client bank cards, he would help himself

That's what he probably did, and that's so unprofessional. Anyone would be irritated if you start getting strange text messages or calls from strangers. It's not funny at all

Why should he ask her during work hours? Isn't that against work policies?

"Can I contact you" while at work can only mean something related to work.

That is even worse than chatting while off work.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by grandstar(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
etrange:
Why are you guys not condemning the Chibuzor idiot who took advantage of his kind of job to harass his client? Such lack of professionalism. There's nothing wrong in wooing a girl but this one is violation of privacy. Why didn't he tell her how he felt before they parted ways and ask if he could call or text her later?

Why do we guys see the these dirty things and support them in the name of guy support for guys? How do we expect the society to be better with this unbecoming attitude? Imagine if it was a lady that did this, we would all be shouting "olosho", "destiny killer", "LovePeddler", "useless" and other unprintable things. Now it's a guy, it's suddenly right. Some are still blaming the lady who's clearly the victim here. Imagine the FTC guy read the entire thing and all he could do was to find a way to insult the lady.

Y'all are just ridiculous.

What the guy did was wrong professionally but the lady's response is haughty and condescending. She sounds like a snob. Our reaction to an action speaks for us too.

And what if the guy was genuine and wanted to build a home with this chick? His action would have been pardonable and acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Omoslim26:

yes The driver is wrong bt the lady is very immature and unintelligent to post their conversation on social media
is this the first time a guy would be hitting on her?
Obviously she is jst an attention seeker

People handle anger differently and she might just be using social media as a medium of getting the attention of Bolt. You know companies won't act unless they know the public is outraged.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by RealLordZeus(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
Basher8583:

What do you mean by "not professional".
Bolt work is a side hustle.
The car is his. So how did it all of a sudden define a profession.

I know people that do bolt hustle when going home from work.

Bolt is a ride sharing solution ok and not otherwise.

I disagree with you sir!
Bolt is a side hustle to him but to the company that hire him or lemme say he's working with, they are rendering a professional service and every profession has its own rules and I'm sure hitting on female passenger will be a violation of their terms!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by anigbajumo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
franchasng:
I am a lady, a hot sexy lady not like the ugly looking girl forming pretty, and I must say the truth, some ladies deserve to be used for money ritual by Ogun state boys honestly, why humiliate the guy to this extent for just making moves towards you.....a guy must meet his girlfriend or wifey from somewhere....it mustn't be at the Church or school or street or workplace or any specific place......we find love in strange places, ladies please grow up.....a guy asking you out is never a crime unless he was rude and maybe aggressive angry angry angry

Who cares about who u are....Not only hot sexy lady but cold fugly bitch...

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Originalsly: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.

How are you so sure it wasn't an expensive car?... like the G's? Only fools equate the value of their life and that of others by their possessions. That foolish driver... no matter what car he drove... was wrong to contact her.... wrong to continue after being politely warned... and wrong to be throwing insult instead of apology. You saw none of this. What will you not do if you have an expensive car?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by AZeD1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

And, you are from Togo abi

Moreover, just because you don't want to give face does not mean you should be rude. "I have a boyfriend, sorry" is very much respectful and in good taste.

Ever watched videos of wooing pranks, you will see those white girls turning down guys with respect, and even a smile. "I have a boyfriend, sorry." "I am taken" "I am engaged" "I have a boyfriend".

That is the difference between an exposed people and savages.

How come you don't know its rude to call/text someone without their permission?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

And, you are from Togo abi

Moreover, just because you don't want to give face does not mean you should be rude. "I have a boyfriend, sorry" is very much respectful and in good taste.

Ever watched videos of wooing pranks, you will see those white girls turning down guys with respect, and even a smile. "I have a boyfriend, sorry." "I am taken" "I am engaged" "I have a boyfriend".

That is the difference between an exposed people and savages.

that’s the problem oga. Some Guys don’t listen to “I have a boyfriend sorry” or even simple “I’m not interested please”. They keep going. Look at the girls initial reply. It was simple “stop texting me please”. Nothing rude about that until the guy kept going before she obviously got irritated. And yes I say Nigerian guys because even though I am one, I can still acknowledge our faults.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
AZeD1:

So, one must ask permission to call/text someone?

In what jurisdictions does one need permission to ring someone up or to text? How does call permission even work?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by cruzydal(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
kelvxyn:
Guy forget professionalism. Bankers do same and i can tell how many bankers got their life partner tru dat. It's no big deal. D babe z just acting up.
Exactly my point .i do it too .but I’d rather request for the number than take advantage of it because of all this type of insult . In this our modern society we know what he is after .

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by dederocs(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
These bi-tches form too much, cos dude is an Uber driver,he can't text you...damn, most of them are broke even.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
KiidaACE:
undecided
You get rejected, please move on.. "it's her fucking loss" that is if you know your worth though..
There are a million fishes in the sea.. Never doubletext a girl.. There are some replies that really just need you to follow these steps ;
Read
Blueticked
Ignored
Delete
Guys really just need accept the fact that not everyone will like you. you're not everyone's type and most importantly, not everyone is your type..

He should've been professional tho.. Respect your job and leave the cravings of the heart and flesh out of it..

God bless you a lot for this post.
you're really sense filled and me wey be EmptyCoconuthead I dey jealous the kind extra sense wey u get.
God bless you once again

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Watergidi: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Boyfriend not husband and you are behaving unfortunate like this.

E go clear for your eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by joyblossom(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
I don't know why some Nigerians are just so retarded in their thinking..The fact that she rejected his friendship doesn't warrant an insult and perhaps she has her reasons for saying NO. Perhaps that is an intrusion of privacy without her consent. He should have done it the right way�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
AZeD1:

don’t mind him. Like I said it’s entitlment mentality. In their minds only the woman can be wrong no matter how you approach her.

The mumu driver was in the car with her. Why didn’t he say at the end of their conversation “hey I really enjoyed speaking with you, if you don’t mind can I save your number so we can speak again?”

No, he had to steal her number of the app and message her suddenly at 1am and this guy is asking why she can’t turn him down politely.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
that’s the problem oga. Some Guys don’t listen to “I have a boyfriend sorry” or even simple “I’m not interested please”. They keep going. Look at the girls initial reply. It was simple “stop texting me please”. Nothing rude about that until the guy kept going before she obviously got irritated. And yes I say Nigerian guys because even though I am one, I can still acknowledge our faults.

Her initial response was rude.

I am sure even you can't take it without feeling some dent.

If you don't know, her initial response showed irritation.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by AZeD1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

So, one must ask permission to call/text someone?

In what jurisdictions does one need permission to ring someone up or to text? How does call permission even work?
Hey can I have your phone number?
Hey, is it ok if I call sometime later?
Hey can I call/text you sometimes?

The girl spent more than 5 mins in his car, if he wanted to speak to her, he could/should have asked for her permission.
The guy literally stole her number and he expects her to be polite?

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by AK481(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
There is everything wrong with what he did. If he wanted to establish a relationship with her then he should have asked for her number and permission to contact her right there and then when she was in his presence. If she said yes then you know she is game. If she said no then free her. You don’t steal a girls number from wherever then call her out of the blue and expect a good response. It doesnt work that way.
There is nothing that doesn’t have risk. This is the risk of using taxify, the driver gets access to ur number .

He saw something he likes and he made his intention known.meeting gf needs timing and planing, meeting wife is mostly coincidental.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Her initial response was rude.

I am sure even you can't take it without feeling some dent.

If you don't know, her initial response showed irritation.

you would be irritated if someone you don’t know messages you at 1am. Do you know what she was dealing with at that point? It’s simple don’t call or message girls you have not met in and have permission to have their number and expect a good reply. Why didn’t he ask her permission when they where together physically? That’s what I don’t get. He was probably too scared.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by shineeye1: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Most Nigerian girls need reorientation

So they will get the reorientation from you at hours after midnight heh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Sirwallace(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2019
It gets to their head when they are graduates and most of these girls have nothing upstairs apart from the fake English and acting this one displayed.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by gr8cany: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
I learnt from experience that your worst mistake in life as a man is mixing your business with pervertion.
Why not ran away as soon as the girl displayed no to his advance if he was a gentleman

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by yeyeosoronga: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why should he ask her during work hours? Isn't that against work policies?

"Can I contact you" while at work can only mean something related to work.

That is even worse than chatting while off work.

He was able to chat with her and flow with her during working hours, but couldn't ask her if he could contact her after work?
Its wrong of him to take her number from their work sheet. Very unprofessional and its same thing as stealing people's data/information.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Zagabaddest(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2019
After dey will be looking for husband when

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Zagabaddest(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
After dey will be looking for husband

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by etrange: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
grandstar:

What the guy did was wrong professionally but the lady's response is haughty and condescending. She sounds like a snob. Our reaction to an action speaks for us too.

And what if the guy was genuine and wanted to build a home with this chick? His action would have been pardonable and acceptable.

He was going about it the wrong way, that's the simple truth. If a girl did this, the story would have been different. That's not how to build a home.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by m140(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
abbey621:

Just pray make FBI no get interest in you, I've seen people jailed for lesser things over here in America.
You can't because of that, am very sure unless repeated.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
AK481:

There is nothing that doesn’t have risk. This is the risk of using taxify, the driver gets access to ur number .

He saw something he likes and he made his intention known.meeting gf needs timing and planing, meeting wife is mostly coincidental.
I’m not saying young man does not have the right to shoot his shot. But he went about it the wrong way. He ballooned the shot out of the stadium. “Hey I really enjoyed speaking with you, I don’t usually do this with my clients but can I possibly see or talk to you again? “. Na this simple thing the mumu guy no fit talk?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by shineeye1: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
AZeD1:

Hey can I have your phone number?
Hey, is it ok if I call sometime later?
Hey can I call/text you sometimes?

The girl spent more than 5 mins in his car, if he wanted to speak to her, he could/should have asked for her permission.
The guy literally stole her number and he expects her to be polite?

The girl was even polite enough but the heady goat quickly betrayed his low life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Bodo-Bonny Bridge Completed After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.