Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (67147 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Takes A Ride On A Blue Line Train (Photos And Videos) / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Nothing serious o, he didn't attempt to rape her.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by mechanics(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
Most Nigerian girls need reorientation
don't mind her joor.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2019
maasoap:

Mr "Go School", didn't you notice that the ideot was being stubborn. He was just being annoyingly persistent. And again, texting someone you wanted to woe in the middle of the night! And when did saying "please please please ................. " become an insult? The girl was right, absolutely for making that statement because he wouldn't take no for an answer

Don't look at the word, look at the manner it was used.

I believe you at least took a psychology course towards graduation.

Please, please, please, help me with that bag can be quite different from please, please, please, stop disturbing me

Moreover, I was not particular about her usage of please, but the words that came after.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by shineeye1: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Neddstark:

The guy did no wrong. I know an uber driver who is presently married to someone he met in his hustle

So, all mannerless male taxi drivers who impose themselves on their female clients have become right in your own world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Goalnaldo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
If I were the girls boyfriend we will have an issue oh cause I hate unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
shineeye1:

So, all mannerless male taxi drivers who impose themselves on their female clients have become right in your own world?

You seem to be suffering from disassociative disorder.

How does your post relate to the one you quoted?

Are you insinuating that marriage could not happen between a Uber driver and rider except the Uber driver was rude and imposed himself on her?

Have you not heard stories (especially outside the shores of this country) where female riders chatted up their drivers and initiated some sort of relations, especially sexual relationships?

When it is a man, it becomes a problem. But if the woman is the initiator, it is perfectly normal.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by rexandyke(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
An Agubaniroh that just passed out?

Oh Lord of Host! dash sense to some Nigerian girls... But wait, this driver too do self. Why em go dey mix work and pleasure ni?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by wemcy2(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
Keep trying my dear brother, she go fall she wants sho say she no chiip......... She don dey fall self

I swear with pr**k you go blow her grin
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by safarigirl(f): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2019
etrange:

Dude, this has happened to me before and it as was annoying. A cashier at the bank texted me with such unsolicited romantic lines just cause she got my number from a deposit slip, such indolence. I felt threatened and I couldn't use the bank branch next time cause it was obvious there was no privacy there. It was a romantic text that day, it could be a threat the next day.

The driver violated her privacy. You don't go texting people on WhatsApp if they didn't give you their contact. If we condone this, how will people feel free to use their numbers on Uber? You even ask a fellow if you could reach him on WhatsApp not to talk of a lady. You don't go typing trash on WhatsApp cause she trusted you enough not to use her number for anything other than work. There's no excuse for his action. The lady was upset and he could have ended it promptly but no. Good he got served. Hopefully, he will respect the ethics of his profession next time.

She should keep her private texts to herself next time.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
God bless you a lot for this post.
you're really sense filled and me wey be EmptyCoconuthead I dey jealous the kind extra sense wey u get.
God bless you once again
Lol.. No probs bruv.. smiley
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Ndipe(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2019
I dont see anything wrong with the girl's response. She simply told him she wasnt interested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by brosammy(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Relationship should not be establish by force nao, she isn't interested leave her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Rubbiish(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2019
Basher8583:

Guy..Ive made friend with uber and bolt drivers to the point the we call each other. They even give me free ride.
When One had a challenge with his car since he was sacked from work. I gave him some money to fix it to continue making income for himself. Now he has gotten a new job but still does uber side hustle.

Note that he is not a driver. He owns his vehicle.

And by the way university guys do uber side hustle with thier cars.
Yours is different
U know u are a guy nau
The guy would have ended the chat when started sounding nasty, instead of trying to push further
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Goalnaldo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
I am sure the driver is the type that doesn't take no for answer. That explains why he couldn't ask the lady for permission to call or text her. He was afraid the lady will say no.
But seriously I wish all guy are like me. If I ask a girl out or text her and she is not vibing with me or says no, I will just leave her alone. If a girl gives me her number and I call twice or three times and she doesn't pick, I will just delete her number. I hate insults.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by AZeD1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

The lady shared her data with Bolt but also agreed that her data would be shared with drivers. Bolt allows numbers to be visible to drivers for 24 hours after trip to resolve possible issues that might arise. It never stated that drivers couldn't use it to get cozy grin

Perhaps, you have not been reading my post.

Can I contact you later while at work can only be related to work-based issues. It wouldn't make any sense to be talking about contacting a rider later while they are still in your vehicle. If you are familiar with Bolt or any taxi services, you will know that drivers sometimes contact riders later to resolve issues.

So, you should never create misunderstandings by asking a rider if you would contact them later.
Bolt did not give drivers permission to make friends with the rider.

If the driver wants to be friends with the passenger, he should explicitly ask for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by shineeye1: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

You seem to be suffering from disassociative disorder.

How does your post relate to the one you quoted?

Are you insinuating that marriage could not happen between a Uber driver and rider except the Uber driver was rude and imposed himself on her?

Have you not heard stories (especially outside the shores of this country) where female riders chatted up their drivers and initiated some sort of relations, especially sexual relationships?

When it is a man, it becomes a problem. But if the woman is the initiator, it is perfectly normal.

Any casual observer would readily decipher who the sufferer of disorder is in the ensuing conversation ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
shineeye1:

Any casual observer would readily decipher who the sufferer of disorder is in the ensuing conversation ...

Oh, please, just stop typing and go to bed.

Someone writes about a Uber driver who married a rider and you started mentioning mannerless drivers.

Is it only mannerless, and imposing drivers who marry their riders?

Where is the value in your post? If I were close to you right now, I would throw a combination that would very much send you under a bus.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by etrange: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
safarigirl:

She should keep her private texts to herself next time.

No, she needed to call out the shameless guy so others like him would learn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by shineeye1: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Oh, please, just stop typing and go to bed.

Someone writes about a Uber driver who married a rider and you started mentioning mannerless drivers.

Is it only mannerless, and imposing drivers who marry their riders?

Where is the value in your post? If I were close to you right now, I will throw a combination that would very much send you under a bus.

Your last statement has revealed that you are more a man of brawl and less a man of brain. Quote me to confirm this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2019
shineeye1:

Your last statement has revealed that you are more a man of brawl and less a man of brain. Quote me to confirm this.

I don't take prisoners. I don't belong to the classical school that believes in preventing crime rather than punishing it.

Dumb people are deviants, and ought to be thrown under a bus, not pampered.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by shineeye1: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

I don't take prisoners. I don't belong to the classical school that believes in preventing crime rather than punishing it.

Dumb people are deviants, and ought to be thrown under a bus, not pampered.

It is rare to find fooollz who sign their own f*oolz certificate. You just did.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Kyase(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
Depressed101:
set baye, if she remove that makeup you go see ojuju.
lol
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by BluntBoy(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
shineeye1:

It is rare to find fooollz who sign their own f*oolz certificate. You just did.

You are not making any sense.

Are you male or female? You sound very feminine to me.

Not that it matters, though. But I am beginning to feel out of place as if I am arguing with a woman (something I never feel comfortable doing).
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by safarigirl(f): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
etrange:

No, she needed to call out the shameless guy so others like him would learn!
nobody will learn from this.

Not everything is an avenue to come to social media and report people
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Surulereman(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
Very polite girl. Trust Naija babes. The typical one would have throughly abused him. He shouldn't take advantage of his clients in any form. It's unethical. He should quietly go and lick his wounds on this misadventure. Just like a doctor or any other professional toasting any female patient/client of his.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by meobizy(f): 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
She no fine, sef. Which one is bolt again?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by ostarlink: 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
NyenwePHC:
angry

Am sure if the guy had cruised in an expensive ride like G-boys does she wouldn't even dare talk in such a condescending manner, she might even be thinking of how to outwit her bf just to spend the night with the nigga. Stupid bitcches everywhere.

You just said my mind. Stupid girl she is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by etrange: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
safarigirl:
nobody will learn from this.

Not everything is an avenue to come to social media and report people

Don't be so sure. When a fellow driver considers the possibility of appearing online, he would think twice before engaging in such thing. Not everyone is shameless.

The guy knew there was almost nothing she could do and that is why he was so audacious. She decided to harnessing the power of social media. Anything could come from it but regardless of the outcome, it's good she voiced out. Let's criticise a bad thing for the sanity of our society please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Monday60655(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2019
Who gave the driver your contact? You right. That's what you should expect. So, stop complaining I was not the one that gave the driver your contact.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
Midas01:
So being engaging and jovial with someone means giving them the green light?
I was not there, so I can't say exactly what happened. Man and woman sha. grin Sometimes red light may be green and vice versa.

Some ladies say no when they mean yes. Others says no and mean No. undecided

It's up to the man to be careful to prevent stories tomorrow.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
etrange:
Why are you guys not condemning the Chibuzor idiot who took advantage of his kind of job to harass his client? Such lack of professionalism. There's nothing wrong in wooing a girl but this one is violation of privacy. Why didn't he tell her how he felt before they parted ways and ask if he could call or text her later?

Why do we guys see the these dirty things and support them in the name of guy support for guys? How do we expect the society to be better with this unbecoming attitude? Imagine if it was a lady that did this, we would all be shouting "olosho", "destiny killer", "LovePeddler", "useless" and other unprintable things. Now it's a guy, it's suddenly right. Some are still blaming the lady who's clearly the victim here. Imagine the FTC guy read the entire thing and all he could do was to find a way to insult the lady.

Y'all are just ridiculous.
Guy shift!!!!! Talking rubbish.
Re: Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2019
GhostWisperer:
the lady didn't act childish. That's how every man who has a wife or fiance will want their woman to act.

Many Nigerian male youths need to die and be reborn again with at least average sense.

A guy who does public service and has the privilege of random numbers and calls a girl for friendship out of the blues is either a freak or a habitual flirt!

He should have made preliminary request when they were together during the ride ( and that would still be a touch desperate too) instead of just jumping into calling, clearly taking advantage of the situation.

Worse still is that the bastard driver was still playing emotional blackmail when the girl asked him not to text her again.

What a sore loser idiot
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Pius Adesanmi's Wife Tells To Daughter About His Death Via Ethiopian Plane Crash / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.