Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (57372 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Greenback: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
wawu . lzaa and intelligent in the same sentence

shocked

that dude only cc and copy his ipob bosses

Chattap,you copied and pasted lzaa's post..who dash you brain to formulate simple sentence grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
understanding my friend's thought process doesnt mean i validate his actions

ESE suddenly wanted to seek closure after fatoyinbo posted a trip with his wife and kids to italy(after days of silence and stepping down), she went to COZA and still went ahead to post her visit... she's obviously resentfull or angry

GhostWisperer:
yes, you validated your rapist friend's action seemingly and seem to think women love being roughed up and abused.

"Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools"

Then you labelled Ese angry ....has she been angry since 2013? When I read her piece, I just felt she was looking for attention to herself and cheap publicity. She deosnt seem angry and yes women who foolishly surround themselves with pastors they trust can easily be bleeped and be bleeped before they regain their balance.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by victme1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hello guys! Supposing Pastor saw her! what would have happened?

Who will run away?
Will the magnetic field stun and reunite them for another explosive x?
Will the agony swell another burst of emotions and cries accusations
Will she heave a breath of relief and say to pastors face .. Yes I am indeed heal of you
Or she left unhappy that she did not see him....

I once had gf like that. Despite running away from her and trying everything humanly possible to stay/keep her away from her, we met briefly. Well to cut long story short, the x was explosive.
Still running....

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Ese said the relationship was consensual, but that she was left feeling abused and manipulated.

Think of the relationship between a doctor and his patient. Even if it is consensual, medical laws and ethics don't think so. They believe that a doctor and his patient exist on very different level and that a patient was incapable of technically giving consent to someone like her doctor who is adjudged in a place of position to manipulate her covertly. Medical law regards even consensual sex between a doctor and his patient as a misconduct.

The sexual encounters did not happen in COZA but it happened with Biodun. COZA members immediately went hard on her dragging her on social media. So, she has come to associate Biodun (her manipulator) with COZA (an assembly of people who verbally and emotionally abused her).

Depending on the strengths of association with places that cause you pains, the image of Biodun and the COZA assembly might have been categorized higher than the picture of the hotel by her brain.

How was she abused and still saying she had consensual sex? How can u be a victim and a willing participant in a sexual encounter at d same time? its not possible. Saying it was consensual means she wasnt coerced and that every sexual activity she say she performed with d guy, she did out of her freewill. How do u now bring abuse and manipulation into that equation except maybe u are saying d meaning of the words "consensual", "abuse" and "manipulation" have all changed.

your analogy of a doctor/patient relationship isnt applicable in this case. if a patient decided to enter into a consensual sexual relationship with his or her doctor, then d key word there is "consent". if the medical governing body decides to discipline the doctor for doing such because it is against the ethics of the profession, that doesnt negate d fact that d patient consented. and by d way, u referring to a third party which is absent in d Ese/Fatoyinbo case. if d doctor and d patient just like fatoyinbo and ese decide to go and have a good time in a hotel, thats consent written all over it. i dont no how after spending more than a week in a hotel with a married man, going to enjoy urself at the pool, going shopping and with several rounds of consensual sex, u now claim abuse. theres a difference between abuse and guilt. lets not mistake one for d other

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by femi4: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Nack a lady well, she will never forget you.
She will always come back. Always.
Okafor's law

As + B = Bs + A
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:

You put yourself in the girls shoe, your spiritual father used you and dumped you. Someone you see as representing god here on earth. I will say her fault is looking to highly of him and failing to realize he's just a mere man like every other man

How did he use her?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by femi4: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
lexy2014:

How did he use her?
he promised her marriage
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by DeeMain(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U will not die young..cos I remember her case..:
women are very good at riding on sympathy.

This babe narrated series of sexual escapades btw her and the man like they were dating .....now she’s making it look like the man raped her....:like I said in my other comment I’m not surprised, women never speak well of their ex’es....once the relationship ddnt end as marriage.... the man is automatically evil and a scum and an abuser, and a cheat...they are always the saint in the relationship that gave their all...

cc 1StopRudeness

Dude, your pastor and spiritual father is not any man. Many times they have powers over you than your real father. What am I even saying, they have powers of God!

So when an Oracle of God( a pastor) has a sexual relationship with a member of his church/spiritual daughter, it's an exploitation of an immense power imbalance.

Note the two words, POWER IMBALANCE.

The power of God vested in the pastor
Vs
The powerlessness of a broken, sick or struggling church member, who came to church to heal or to find help (Remember a church is likened to a hospital with the pastor as the doctor)

When the pastor/spiritual father takes advantage of this imbalance to sleep with his member:

It's as if God has abused his creation.

Many of them don't recover from the distortion in their minds and spirituality. They can no longer separate the pastor, the man, from God, the sovereign.

In their distorted minds:

A representative/ambassador of God = God

If pastor can do this then what else is a lie about this religion?

They sometimes become tormented and begin to see everything about pastors and God as a scam.

Many of them reject the offending religion and God. Today, Ese Walters is no longer a Christian. Can you see where I am going with this?

Some of them lose their mind - they slept with 'God'.

Ese Walter's case may not be rape but the gravity of suffering and torture she might have endured as a result of that relationship may have been equally damaging.

Asking for sexual favour from the powerless and voiceless from a powerful spiritual or physical perch is akin to rape.

It is exploiting the weak and taking advantage of their frailties to wreak more havoc on their needy souls.

Spiritual daughters need help and support and guidance not more shackling baggage from their spiritual fathers.

PS:

Can you see the similarity between Ese and Busola's case?

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by wany(f): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

these girls are addicted to pastor totoyinbo, many years after the sexcapade, they still roam around his domain

Imagine my fiancee telling me she went to visit her alleged abuser , it would surely drop my ego

Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools

PS: i see many comments praising ese and i feel like reminding you what happened

*Ese was Fatoyinbos P.A
*They had a seminar in London and went together
*Fatoyinbo invited her to his hotel room
*Ese claimed Fatoyinbo made a move on her telling her he finds her attractive
*Ese also claimed she couldnt resist his advances as she was shocked and froze
*Ese subsequently visited Fatoyinbo and they had henesey and made love on other ocassion
*Few months later, Ese made a post on feeling "manipulated and used sexually" by Fatoyinbo and trended a while

Now lets define sexual expliotation : Sexual exploitation is an act or acts committed through non-consensual abuse or exploitation of another person's sexuality for the purpose of sexual gratification, financial gain, personal benefit or advantage, or any other non-legitimate purpose

key word here non consensual

Rape definition is - unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried
out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will

key words threat, force ,

To the guys who support emotional blackmail because a lady shed few tears just remember Adam was a victim and that manipulation earned humanity a big curse, Joseph in the bible was also a victim, same as Akon, Neymar and many unknown guys in prison or with ruined life.. keep supporting this monster of an angry woman and we would all pay dearly.. your sons and brothers are not safe

And the moral of your story is what ?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by iammo(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
if you cant comprehend it, give way for smarter people

wany:

And the moral of your story is what ?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
femi4:
he promised her marriage

didnt she no he was married?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by femi4: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
lexy2014:

didnt she no he was married?
A man can have more than one wife
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Helada(f): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Madam u needed the publicity and you have gotten it... Next time don't guise to avoid this long explanation.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
femi4:
A man can have more than one wife

I didnt say a man cant have more than one wife. Y does fatoyinbo not have more than one?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by GhostWisperer: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
understanding my friend's thought process doesnt mean i validate his actions

ESE suddenly wanted to seek closure after fatoyinbo posted a trip with his wife and kids to italy(after days of silence and stepping down), she went to COZA and still went ahead to post her visit... she's obviously resentfull or angry

okay.... understood.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by femi4: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
lexy2014:

I didnt say a man cant have more than one wife. Y does fatoyinbo not have more than one?
you are not communicating...

You claimed fat didn't use her and I told you that he promised her marriage which he didn't fulfill.

His marital status at the point of making that promise is irrelevant
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by B2joa(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=iammo post=83495663]cool

these girls are addicted to pastor totoyinbo, many years after the sexcapade, they still roam around his domain

Imagine my fiancee telling me she went to visit her alleged abuser , it would surely drop my ego

Now i fully understand my rapist friend back in the university... all his victims always come back to him, and he laughs at us that dont get rough with ladies as fools

PS: i see many comments praising ese and i feel like reminding you what happened

*Ese was Fatoyinbos P.A
*Ese subsequently visited Fatoyinbo and they had henesey and made love on other ocassion
*Few months later, Ese made a post on feeling "manipulated and used sexually" by Fatoyinbo and trended a while

[b] Now lets define sexual ex
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by thaprofit88: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
SleekGist:
COZA senior pastor and founder, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo first accuser, Ese Walter who first publicly accused of sexual abuse in 2013, has disclosed on social media that she recently attended Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) .

The Yoga instructor  said that she disguised and attended the church where her sexual relationship with the COZA founder began. Giving her reasons,  Ese said  attended COZA to gauge how far she has come in her healing and also to have an experience in the church building she contributed her one year NYSC allowance for.

She wrote "I attended service at COZA.

Disguised of course  (Spy my wig and shades.) I even sat close to the stage and observed the entertainment up close.

Why did I go to COZA?

Two reasons.

The first one was to gauge how far I had come in my healing.

It was the last Sunday before I left for India. I was going to share the photos then but a lot was going on with COZA leader that I didn’t want to throw myself in the middle of all that.

I knew India was going to mark a huge transformation for me and I thought about the one thing I didn’t know how I felt about and how I might conquer it.

COZA came to mind.

For years I had convinced myself that I was at war with COZA and as my healing progressed I realised that story didn’t hold water so I came up with a plan to go attend service there and see what comes up for me. A friend agreed to follow me in case things didn’t go as I planned

I was pretty amused with the whole being there and sitting in the big ass auditorium looking how far it had grown since its Metro plaza and Dome days. I didn’t recognise one face in the choir though a few protocol members looked familiar.

I also found that I wasn’t angry, hurt or any of the other feelings I had dragged on myself for years. I was very entertained too. It made sense why I was drawn to the church back in the day. I have to admit the founder knew what his focus was when he opened “shop” in Abuja. Sitting there made me realise I had moved past many of the things I thought I hadn’t moved past. It made sense why I wasn’t interested in investing my energy in the recent dragging of its owner. Like I said in story 1, this Ese hardly recognises the Ese of 2013.

The second reason I went was, when COZA was still at Metro plaza, I contributed my one year NYSC allowee to the church-building project. I invested in that building. Do you know what it means to give all your allowee as a corper? It didn’t make sense that I had not seen the building I contributed my 12 months allowee to. Spiritually, I own some part of the building and it made sense to experience it at least once.

Just as the message was ending, I left with my friend and he took these photos of me outside. That was sometime in August and I am glad I didn’t share the photos then.

When I left for India after this experiment, I knew I was going there free from any beef or bad belle for any human or institution. Truth is, the beef must have ended a long time ago but I didn’t realise this because I was following a narrative that Ese hated COZA, or pastors or even Christians. I don’t hate anybody. Hate is too much energy and I’d be damned if I allow anybody or anything determine how I show up in the world and who I beef. It will pain me to beef anyone or anything because that will mean giving my power away. If there is something I have learned about mind control, it is, you decide how you RESPOND to EVERY situation.

If there is anything I have to say to the owner of coza and even coza in general, it is THANK YOU.

If I didn’t lose my faith, I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to explore life on the level I am exploring it now. My biggest freedom has been the freedom from religion and it’s shackles. Boobbabies are lucky they won’t have to go through that programming.

What going to COZA proved to me is, we can choose how we want to show up in the world, we can choose what we let limit us and how we use our painful experiences to empower ourselves.

I left India a deeper person than the one that went there. I looked my former wounds in the face and thanked them for showing up. So when I say I can lead you through your pain and to your healing, I am speaking experientially not because of something I learned in a book.

I am powerful beyond measure.

When I think of myself these days, I see myself on the level of the character Jesus, Buddha and some mystics of India. I am no simpleton and maybe this is why my “troubles” have been life altering.

I am going to do what I said I will do.

In this NIGERIA"

Social media was set on fire in 2013 after Ese Walter made a public confession about her illicit love affair with Fatoyinbo while she was studying for her master’s degree in London. According to her narrative, Fatoyinbo had gained her trust, favour and confidence over the one year period she was attending his church before she travelled abroad.

While hers was not particularly a rape incident, she alleged that Fatoyinbo initiated the sexual move that would turn into an illicit sexual affair that lasted for days.

She shared beautiful photos click to see all here:

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/pastor-fatoyinbos-accuser-ese-walter-visits-coza-in-disguisereveals-she-sowed-entire-nysc-allowee-into-church/

Ok, so she went there, supposedly to know how far she has healed, and to see how much the building work had grown and to take a selfie with the church acronym. Then she post this epistle to tell us that she went there to see how far she has healed and to see how much the building work had grown and then she added the selfie?
Ladies and their unstable emotions. Ayam not understanding
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Vic74real: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
What's all this about yoga,Budha India etc? True healing would not make you lose your Christian faith
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by seanjy4konji: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
helinues:
Biodun was a game boy when he was in Ilorin , no doubt but all these claims allegations are just embittered ladies that have no real bearings in Life.

But Dakolo behaved like a pvssy sha. And he allowed his wife to disgrace their family just like that..
timi is a pussy ass niggar..probably that hoe of a screamed biodun while he was doing his one minute thing.. Lol..

Babe was krested...

Baba even came inside two times..

Like a boss.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by seanjy4konji: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ohh boy. Some prick go get are factory fitted with honey..

Must go back sha

Once debe
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Analysiscorner: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Fatoyinbo is an example of what most women want, rich, handsome, swaggerlicious and a good fvcker. Wouldn't be surprised busola is also trying to reach out to him, lack of good sex made her mad , fatoyinbo should do the needful.
Please, don't say that. A child was raped and you typed this? Are you denying that the clergy do abuse their members?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Analysiscorner: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
DeeMain:

cc 1StopRudeness

Dude, your pastor and spiritual father is not any man. Many times they have powers over you than your real father. What am I even saying, they have powers of God!

So when an Oracle of God( a pastor) has a sexual relationship with a member of his church/spiritual daughter, it's an exploitation of an immense power imbalance.

Vs
The powerlessness of a broken, sick or struggling church member, who came to church to heal or to find help (Remember a church is likened to a hospital with the pastor as the doctor)

When the pastor/spiritual father takes advantage of this imbalance to sleep with his member:

Many of them don't recover from the distortion in their minds and spirituality. They can no longer separate the pastor, the man, from God, the sovereign.

They sometimes become tormented and begin to see everything about pastors and God as a scam.

Many of them reject the offending religion and God. Today, Ese Walters is no longer a Christian. Can you see where I am going with this?

Ese Walter's case may not be rape but the gravity of suffering and torture she might have endured as a result of that relationship may have been equally damaging.

Asking for sexual favour from the powerless and voiceless from a powerful spiritual or physical perch is akin to rape.

It is exploiting the weak and taking advantage of their frailties to wreak more havoc on their needy souls.

Spiritual daughters need help and support and guidance not more shackling baggage from their spiritual fathers.

PS:

I agree with you.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by sweetgala(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
cool

*Ese was Fatoyinbos P.A

Now lets define sexual expliotation : Sexual exploitation is an act or acts committed through non-consensual abuse or exploitation of another person's sexuality for the purpose of sexual gratification, financial gain, personal benefit or advantage, or any other non-legitimate purpose

key word here non consensual

Rape definition is - unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried
out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will

key words threat, force ,

To the guys who support emotional blackmail because a lady shed few tears just remember Adam was a victim and that manipulation earned humanity a big curse, Joseph in the bible was also a victim, same as Akon, Neymar and many unknown guys in prison or with ruined life.. keep supporting this monster of an angry woman and we would all pay dearly.. your sons and brothers are not safe

You are being alarmist here and have moved aware from the moral question.

All men know well to be careful, Biodun Fatoyinbo knew what he did, he used his position of influence to seduce a young lady. His was a position of trust
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Legendguru: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
femi4:
you are not communicating...

You claimed fat didn't use her and I told you that he promised her marriage which he didn't fulfill.

His marital status at the point of making that promise is irrelevant

I believe u are d one who isn't communicating cos u are d one who has made claims. I only asked u questions. There's nowhere I said Fatoyinbo did or didn't use her head. If I did, pls show me where I said so. Its u who said he did and I asked u how. Unfortunately, u are neither here nor there cos I remember asking u if ESE didn't no Fatoyinbo was married and ur response was "A man can have more than one wife".
If according to u his marital status is irrelevant, then what is d relevance of d above comment u made? Or is Fatoyinbo not a man?

Since u decided to go that route, I think its in order 4u to clarify y d guy doesn't have more than one wife
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
DeeMain:

cc 1StopRudeness

Vs

PS:

My Oga...permit me to say that all u said in a verge to make the pastor totally and completely responsible for the sexual affair btw him and Ese Walters is not only biase but also untrue and huge desperate attempt at justify Ese’s claims...
This is sex we are talking about, a flesh gratifying act, btw two adults and u here talking of power imbalance, power over the sheep..so the sheep doesn’t know it’s a sin, if the pastor told Ese to rob the bank or drink sniper would she have done it?? But nooo, the one that she would enjoy and scream with ecstasy is the one she obeyed and now called it manipulation..

look u are just manipulating words and formulating things that don’t hold water...

If Ese were a minor and I mean a very immature minor, I would agree with you...it’s not fair when ladies spread their legs in consent repeatedly and in enjoyment for a man and later come to hide under the canopy of manipulation. What now makes it worse is people like you supporting the delusion they crafted out to cope with the sex that has ended....
See women are very vindictive...and at the same time accommodating...a girl can know u are cheating on her and still date u, know u have a wife and still love u...is that not how they cope in polygamous marriages...so far u keep going with the arrangement they have with you they are fine with it. Once relationships don’t go how they want to slip their mind into a revised version narrative they are comfortable with...
Two adults are having sex...one is a married pastor the other is a member...both are commuting abomination....let’s let them know...stop all this grammar by calling it manipulation and power imbalance....both are wrong.
A pstor fornicating doesn’t have any spiritual power to begin with, there’s no power imbalance anywhere and the desire to be romantically involved with a man in a position of authority is the opium that drove Ese Walters to fatoyinbo. She’s wasn’t a good christain to begin with, engaging in sinful sexual desires of the flesh. She should deal with her fleshy cravings and learn from her wrong decision and not claim she was manipulated
.how can u put my diick in ur mouth and go to hotel with me severally having countless of sex for years and later call it manipulation or power imbalance ....it’s not fair oooi
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
dollarsplenty:
The healing is still incomplete. Your mind still takes you back to COZA. Your mind energy is still struggling to overcome Fatoyinbo sex-drive installed in your subconscious state. Women hardly forget people who once had great sex with them. They wish to experience it again or at least to have a glance at the " rough rider" who activated the sexual energy in them.

And you know this cos you’re a woman right? Most men are lucky women are scared of going to prison if not they’ll see dead bodies of men littered everywhere. If women can abort a child or kill them after birth, even tho they went through the agony of carrying and birthing them, then surely, one energized dick has nothing on her.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rolex66:

Educated people state the meaning of the acronyms they use. CBT on my mind.

Anyone with any form of education would know what CBT means as per therapy.

I am a mathematician, not a psychologist. But I am a voracious reader. I like to read across disciplines, even about stuffs from the Humanities.

Anyway, CBT (as per therapy) means Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
lexy2014:

How was she abused and still saying she had consensual sex? How can u be a victim and a willing participant in a sexual encounter at d same time? its not possible. Saying it was consensual means she wasnt coerced and that every sexual activity she say she performed with d guy, she did out of her freewill. How do u now bring abuse and manipulation into that equation except maybe u are saying d meaning of the words "consensual", "abuse" and "manipulation" have all changed.

your analogy of a doctor/patient relationship isnt applicable in this case. if a patient decided to enter into a consensual sexual relationship with his or her doctor, then d key word there is "consent". if the medical governing body decides to discipline the doctor for doing such because it is against the ethics of the profession, that doesnt negate d fact that d patient consented. and by d way, u referring to a third party which is absent in d Ese/Fatoyinbo case. if d doctor and d patient just like fatoyinbo and ese decide to go and have a good time in a hotel, thats consent written all over it. i dont no how after spending more than a week in a hotel with a married man, going to enjoy urself at the pool, going shopping and with several rounds of consensual sex, u now claim abuse. theres a difference between abuse and guilt. lets not mistake one for d other

Did you read my post at all?

Go and read about why doctors have consensual sex with their patients and are still accused of sexual misconduct.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Greatzeus(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rednaxelot:
The true worshippers also know themselves
This is a big lie,actually making such absurd comment portrays you as an ignorant or as semi literate.
Everyone thinks he is a true worshipper of God,only God knows who truly follows his standard. I am sure you think you are a true worshipper just like Catholics, Pentecostals,Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists etc. But only God knows the true state of the heart of man
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Did you read my post at all?

Go and read about why doctors have consensual sex with their patients and are still accused of sexual misconduct.

Who is accusing d doctors? Did u read my post all? I don't think u did. Cos if u did, u would have found d insight to d mystery u are trying to solve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.