Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,722 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience (57377 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Rolex66: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
BluntBoy:

Anyone with any form of education would know what CBT means as per therapy.

I am a mathematician, not a psychologist. But I am a voracious reader. I like to read across disciplines, even about stuffs from the Humanities.

Anyway, CBT (as per therapy) means Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy.

If I tell you that you need TUK as a treatment option, would that make sense to you? The import of my earlier reply was that your CBT should have been broken down for an average reader to understand. Communicating effectively and not ambiguously is one of the indices of a lettered person.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Truthchiz: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Fatoyinbo is an example of what most women want, rich, handsome, swaggerlicious and a good fvcker. Wouldn't be surprised busola is also trying to reach out to him, lack of good sex made her mad , fatoyinbo should do the needful.
tufia!
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Rednaxelot: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
Greatzeus:

This is a big lie,actually making such absurd comment portrays you as an ignorant or as semi literate.
Everyone thinks he is a true worshipper of God,only God knows who truly follows his standard. I am sure you think you are a true worshipper just like Catholics, Pentecostals,Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists etc. But only God knows the true state of the heart of man
[/s]you have no brain.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by dollarsplenty(m): 2:47am On Oct 28, 2019
maiahsaiah:

And you know this cos you’re a woman right? Most men are lucky women are scared of going to prison if not they’ll see dead bodies of men littered everywhere. If women can abort a child or kill them after birth, even tho they went through the agony of carrying and birthing them, then surely, one energized dick has nothing on her.

Say an energized d.. k means nothing to you, do not generalize it. I've seen ladies trying to kill themselves because of bfs who are great in bed. Think of it, why do you think ladies run after drug abusers and weed smokers? Of course not only because of money, as some of them are always broke. Girls don't joke with great bed performers.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Rolex66:

If I tell you that you need TUK as a treatment option, would that make sense to you? The import of my earlier reply was that your CBT should have been broken down for an average reader to understand. Communicating effectively and not ambiguously is one of the indices of a lettered person.

Bro, the most popular and researched therapy in the world is the CBT.

Anywhere therapies are discussed, and you mention CBT, every informed person knows what you are talking about.

I didn't speak freely, I did mention therapy before mentioning CBT.

As far as therapy is concerned, there is only one CBT.

In addition, I don't have to spoonfeed people. If you are at a loss, all you need is search CBT (Therapy)

Learning is a conscious effort. There are many things I have learnt by reading rather than expecting to be spoonfed. It is not every detail of something that I was told in school.

And there is nothing ambiguous about using CBT. If I didn't mention therapy, then I would have used the acronym CBT ambiguously since it can also mean Computer Based Test.

But I was specific by mentioning therapy. There is only one therapy that is called CBT.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Who is accusing d doctors? Did u read my post all? I don't think u did. Cos if u did, u would have found d insight to d mystery u are trying to solve

You asked why someone would have consensual sex and still feel abused.

So, I told you that you should read about doctor-patient relationships and see why a patient might feel abused even if the sex was consensual and why the medical laws and ethics would support her.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by Rolex66: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

Bro, the most popular and researched therapy in the world is the CBT.

Anywhere therapies are discussed, and you mention CBT, every informed person knows what you are talking about.

I didn't speak freely, I did mention therapy before mentioning CBT.

As far as therapy is concerned, there is only one CBT.

In addition, I don't have to spoonfeed people. If you are at a loss, all you need is search CBT (Therapy)

Learning is a conscious effort. There are many things I have learnt by reading rather than expecting to be spoonfed. It is not every detail of something that I was told in school.

And there is nothing ambiguous about using CBT. If I didn't mention therapy, then I would have used the acronym CBT ambiguously since it can also mean Computer Based Test.

But I was specific by mentioning therapy. There is only one therapy that is called CBT.

I'm happy that you know that it also means Computer Based Test. Don't be deluded. Other therapies, not necessarily Psychological could be denoted by CBT.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rolex66:

I'm happy that you know that it also means Computer Based Test. Don't be deluded. Other therapies, not necessarily Psychological could be denoted by CBT.

Is Computer Based Test a type of therapy? I specifically mentioned therapy before mentioning CBT.

You are the one who is deluded.

Tell me what other therapies the CBT denotes?

All these ignorant fellows sef. Nawa for una.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

You asked why someone would have consensual sex and still feel abused.

So, I told you that you should read about doctor-patient relationships and see why a patient might feel abused even if the sex was consensual and why the medical laws and ethics would support her.

That is y I insist that u didn't read my comment. If u did, u would see where everything about ur doctor/patient analogy was adequately addressed. Bottom line, consent and abuse don't fit into d same sentence. They are two parallel lines
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2019
lexy2014:

That is y I insist that u didn't read my comment. If u did, u would see where everything about ur doctor/patient analogy was adequately addressed. Bottom line, consent and abuse don't fit into d same sentence. They are two parallel lines

You didn't address the doctor-patient relationship.

Abuse and consent can actually go together.

Let me break it down for you in very simple English.

When a doctor, pastor, lecturer or someone with reasonable amount of authority, goes into a sexual relationship with someone supposedly under their care, the law regards the relationship as unbalanced. At least in medical laws, the patient (the person under care) can technically not give consent as her consent might be totally influenced by a desire to please whomever has that authority over her. In other words, she might be blinded by anything other than true consent. It might be respect, desire not to offend, and all that, all misinterpreted as love.

Remove Biodun's pastoral authority over Ese, and the scenario might not even be close to being similar. Tell a woman to come visit you in a hotel, and you might get an unfavorable answer even if your intentions weren't sexual. But be a pastor and invite a woman from your church to meet you in a hotel. There is a high chance that she would come, even if not for anything, she would come out of respect.

In other words, many laws about conduct of people and those under them always emphasize a lack of balance in the relationship between someone in a position of authority and the person under them. They believe that the person with authority has some undue advantage just like an adult (a pedophile) has over his victim (a minor).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

You didn't address the doctor-patient relationship.

Abuse and consent can actually go together.

Let me break it down for you in very simple English.

When a doctor, pastor, lecturer or someone with reasonable amount of authority, goes into a sexual relationship with someone supposedly under their care, the law regards the relationship as unbalanced. At least in medical laws, the patient (the person under care) can technically not give consent as her consent might be totally influenced by a desire to please whomever has that authority over her. In other words, she might be blinded by anything other than true consent. It might be respect, desire not to offend, and all that, all misinterpreted as love.

Remove Biodun's pastoral authority over Ese, and the scenario might not even be close to being similar. Tell a woman to come visit you in a hotel, and you might get an unfavorable answer even if your intentions weren't sexual. But be a pastor and invite a woman from your church to meet you in a hotel. There is a high chance that she would come, even if not for anything, she would come out of respect.

In other words, many laws about conduct of people and those under them always emphasize a lack of balance in the relationship between someone in a position of authority and the person under them. They believe that the person with authority has some undue advantage just like an adult (a pedophile) has over his victim (a minor).

If a female nurse or doctor is assigned to handle ur medical issues and then along d line things get romantic, is that abuse? Can ur female doctor or nurse make u follow her to a hotel for sex for one week without ur consent?
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by BluntBoy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
lexy2014:

Pls read this and show me how there was abuse based on ur theory

https://www.nairaland.com/5500939/nude-photos-katie-hill-resigns

If a female nurse or doctor is assigned to handle ur medical issues and then along d line things get romantic, is that abuse? Can ur female doctor or nurse make u follow her to a hotel for sex for one week without ur consent?

You are still not getting it.

There is nothing wrong in it, but the law governing medicine and medical professionals frown at it.

It is the very same reason why institutions frown at relationships between lecturers and students even if the relationships are consensual.

The reason is that there is a lack of balance in the relationship.

It is believed that the authority that the lecturer or doctor has over the student or patient plays a major role in the student or patient consenting. That is why the consent of a student in a relationship with her lecturer is never considered genuine consent, but a result of covert manipulation.
Re: Ese Walter Visits COZA In Disguise, Recounts Experience by lexy2014: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are still not getting it.

There is nothing wrong in it, but the law governing medicine and medical professionals frown at it.

It is the very same reason why institutions frown at relationships between lecturers and students even if the relationships are consensual.

The reason is that there is a lack of balance in the relationship.

It is believed that the authority that the lecturer or doctor has over the student or patient plays a major role in the student or patient consenting. That is why the consent of a student in a relationship with her lecturer is never considered genuine consent, but a result of covert manipulation.

That's y I said u didn't read what I wrote earlier. Now look at what u said:

BluntBoy:

There is nothing wrong in it.

Since u were talking about doctor/patient r/ship, pls look at my analogy again.
lexy2014:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top / 7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.