Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (43049 Views)

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Deduks: 4:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Can you loud the volume please?

Is there ever a rule that states that it must be only guys that must woo girls in Nigeria?

A girl will expect guys to approach them and Woo them with the best words and they will still play hard to get. yet they can't even approach a guy first to say hi. They think wooing is easy for every guy.

Girls loose their crush cos of this singular act.

Believe me 95% of guys will never turn down girls that said hi to them first.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by NiCurious: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2019
drezzyx:
Can you practice what u just preached?
Yes.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Ferrous(m): 5:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I would have asked you to make the move but it will shock you that as soon as you do that, she will start the old fashioned act of playing hard to get.
Like what I'm currently facing

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by MNDY(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

And it also takes a very emotionally and mentally mature woman not to start acting hard-to-get and whatnot the moment the SAME guy she has been giving the green light approach her.

Don't mind her.

That hard-to-get thing is just like playing with a serious matter and then they regret it after all.

If a man can move on after rejection, women should also summon courage and take their shots since Gender Equality is taking over now.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by vincentjk(m): 5:16am On Nov 12, 2019
SGANIVA:
I will marry any girl that first approach me if she's good.some year s back in aba, one fine lady just woo me for a relationship,I just take her out, buy some good stuffs for her and politely tell her , how I would love to marry her but is very unfortunate that my people don't marry an outsider .she was actually older than me.I admire such girls very well

Is it really advisable to date older ladies pls?

Almost every girl coming my way are older than me, sometimes it depresses me why it happens this way
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by MNDY(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2019
lyndaway:
It only takes a mature man to treat a woman right that walks up to him to express her feelings to him in this generation if you try it with a foolish guy I pity the girl

If a man can move on after rejection, women should also summon courage and take their shots since Gender Equality is taking over now.

Playing hard-to-get is like playing with something serious with risk of regret in the end.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by tomdon(m): 5:36am On Nov 12, 2019
You're very naive chief
Do you think ladies don't know the art much more than you? Look at many marriages today and you will see that you're naive.
And you obviously have not been in a situation where a lady really wants you at all cost, it's like witchcraft. When a lady likes a man, more often than not, she gets him because their green light and persuasion acts or let's call it manipulative tactics is more potent than you going direct to chase them
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by infinito1990(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Toks, Toks,the table shaker. In Nigeria,whom ever does the wooeing,does the spending. I think they know this. My thought thou,,I might be
wrong.

You just said it all
One bottle of shepe for you ��
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by infinito1990(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Even in the animal kingdom: The male species know and have mastered their roles.

Nairaland is a site for people whose heads are stuck in a different world far away from reality.

You're wicked ����
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Jakama90(m): 5:51am On Nov 12, 2019
Yes, you are right Mr poster.
Many of us are ever ready for marriage but tired of wooing. Just waiting for a lady that Will show genuine interest. Ladies please: Go for him if you like him, it's never a crime.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by spyglaxx: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Almost every girl coming my way are older than me, sometimes it depresses me why it happens this way

I am married to one. Very peaceful woman. The maturity is 100%.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by SweetPreeq(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2019
The truth is men are cheap... Lol

Women, shoot your shot
We'll take the bullet

Cheers....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Donjazzy12(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:
Do you know that it is practically difficult for a lady to be with a man she has no desire for?...and whilst it is easy for men to manage a lady they don't really have feelings for, it will be very difficult for a lady to do same but unfortunately in most cases when a lady sees a guy she strongly desires, all she does is wait and hope the guy woos her...an unfortunate situation I must say.

A lady who has no feelings for a guy will find it hard to be under the same roof with such let alone allowing the guy to touch her in anyway thereby making the guy go through serious heartache and emotional pains...yet if the same lady sees a guy she really desires, she is compelled to just wait and hope or maybe show signs that may not be understood by the guy.

I had always maintained the notion that ladies should be with a man who loves them even if they don't have any desire for the man but this is simply because most ladies usually wait for the man to make the first move even when they are drooling for him and it makes no sense for a lady to be selective when all she does is wait to be selected even by a guy she so much desires.

So i begin to wonder why ladies had to go through the pains of just wishing a guy they desire walks up to them when they can simply walk up to the guy and tell him straight up?...in my opinion, this does not reduce the worth of the lady but it is how a lady comports herself in an affair that determines her worth. If a lady expresses her desire for a guy and he turns her down, the lady should just walk away with her head up high...it changes nothing about her self worth but real men will even respect her for that...but the shocker is that in most cases, men Don't turn down ladies who decisively woo them.

Ladies must understand that we live in the 21st century where gender equality is the order of the day and what is the essence of gender equality when ladies can't express their desire to a man just as a man would?
Enough of the silly hard to get act or showing subtle signs that you want a guy...IF YOU WANT HIM, WALK UP TO HIM AND TELL HIM.

It will shock many ladies to know that there are many responsible marriage ready guys out there who are just fed up with the wooing game and will practically fall for any lady who genuinely shows interest in them and this is the secret few ladies presumed to be "bad girls" are using to get sweet responsible guys.

As long as ladies allow and themselves to be curtailed by the tradition of men making the first move,they may have no choice but to learn how to cope with the ones that come there way

My candid opinion.

What do you think?
Stop wasting your time with women, most are lesbians anyway!
Sex doll is coming!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Wene31: 6:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Apus:
Very apt.

Most Nigerian women are hypocrites. They play the equality card only when it suites them. By d time they loose us all to their foreign counterpart na dt time their eyes go clear. The day I was wooed by an intelligent beautiful lady wey Baba God finish work for her body for foreign land, I just dey use Naija babes take form.

haaha

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by kunleweb: 6:31am On Nov 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Toks, Toks,the table shaker. In Nigeria,whom ever does the wooeing,does the spending. I think they know this. My thought thou,,I might be wrong.

Troublemaker grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by jozee8: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Make sense to me
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by kunleweb: 6:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Toks2008:

I have never been on a downgrade. Marriage is overhyped.

Haba boss even you too make this kind of comment
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by kunleweb: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2019
chigoizie7:
And some will come and tell you, what if he turn you down?

Must everyone you like also like you?

The same way a guy will approach a girl and she turns him down is the same way a guy can turn a lady down too.

But I really know why some girls are scared too. I know that some do have enough liver to ask a guy out. But most times, when they meet the unserious ones, the ones who are still fucklicants. Those type of guys will never say no, even when they do not genuinely like the girl, but because they knew that such scenario comes with a free pusssy to bang, they just accept it, and be treating the girl anyhow. Which is not good.

Girls, let me tell you something, if you like a guy, get close to him, become friends with him first, know the type of guy he is, know if he is truly the type of guy you want apart from the physical appearance and all that, know his level of reasoning, then you can ask him out.

Me, chigozie , I do not believe in love at first sight, I can not be loving you when I have not gotten to know you better. You could be beautiful on the outside with enough curves and all that, but what about your personality? I no go chop your beauty nah. At this stage in my life, I value peace of mind very well, so I cannot use my hand and buy trouble for myself all in the name of beauty and nice curves.

If I approach you and start telling that I love you immediately without getting to know who you are, just know that I am only interested in fuccccking you, that’s all.

So, girls, in as much as the op is right, I also understand your fears too. But you all need to stop that playing hard to get.

Apt
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nature8(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2019
angelEmade:
lol if u love a man...walk up tohim and tellhim...no big deal

cheesy
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by kunleweb: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Even in the animal kingdom: The male species know and have mastered their roles.

Nairaland is a site for people whose heads are stuck in a different world far away from reality.

Smh. You're a chronic troublemaker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by tweakdude1: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2019
angelEmade:
lol if u love a man...walk up tohim and tellhim...no big deal

This type of relationship is the best.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Dirkcoyt: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2019
vincentjk:

You look more than your age

Your inputs to discuss are very matured for your age

You are financial comfortable for your age

What I mean by for your age is since the ladies don’t really know your age and you already tick all the boxes a serious matured man should tick they just automatically like you cause only the matured ones values this attributes of you the young ones haven’t really understand all you possess yet so they will never come only the matured ones that have also made mistake in the past and could identify this those are the older ones and that’s why they come your way .

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by ibietela2(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Some women after giving the green light will start playing hard-to-get and whatnot the moment the guy approach her forgetting that some guys are too busy for that nonsense.

Like me
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by kunleweb: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2019
degamemaster:
Hahahahahahha I don read comments tire and na only laugh i just dey laugh out. Nairaland is a funny place walahi.
Anyways shaa, I've had my pretty share of girl's wahala both in home and abroad. As I write now, I've been wooing one particular girl for almost six months now, all she does is to treat me as if I don't exist and she's so busy with her work. She doesn't even write me even to say Hi, if I write her it will take her like two days before she reads and respond (sometimes she doesn't reply) to my message. I'm getting tired already but I like this babe and would marry her if she says yes. I hinted her about my intention from the very first day we went on our first date and she was happy and she told me how she would like to settle down and have just two kids. But the habit of not talking with me as often as we should is disturbing me. Though she told me about her boyfriend/ex which they have just broken up after 7yrs in a relationship. Could that be the reason she's being sceptical about me or she's not just into me? Can somebody help me out and advise me?

Women and drama everywhere.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by kunleweb: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2019
wany:

A guy over 40yrs still been childish in speech,no wonder your marriage crashed.men your age are busy with meaningful stuffs cause at this age over 40 retirement is near,but here you are gallivanting with your suppose children mates .idleness is really sickening.

You're wicked cheesy
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by shogsman(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Soen girls are crazy mature sha,I've had a girl asked me out with her friend,they were just bombarding me with questions cos I was forming shy and I couldn't even maintain eye contact,at a point they were laughing at me without knowing the venom inside me is worse than a black garma.in my mind I was just saying if I catch this two girls na die them day, I let them have their fun though.we exchanged contact but didn't have a relationship though, she got to know the real me and boltedgrin
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Duggedised12(f): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2019
Lol ,any lady that does this is in for a rude shock . why will you walk up to a guy and ask him out? Have you ever seen a hungry lion turn down a prey? Or have you seen who you will give sugar and will turn it down( except for people with diabetes,lol) ,goat dey e own you jejely carry yam go give am and you expect him to say no?Nigerian men that still slut shame and brag about how they have slept with a girl as if they will be given a badge of honor for it na im you wan go ask out? Even the ones that have never said hi to you will brag behind your back to their friends just to look like an undisptued fuckaholic, as a lady try it with Nigerian men,i sorry for you.

Ladies ask yourselves how you will feel when your bf in the middle of an argument tells you "i never wanted this relationship,you were the one that came to force /seduce/ask me out ". You as a lady don't have a microscope to know who is mature and who is not so don't screw yourself over by putting yourself in a corner to be labelled as "desperate".

Kings seek out their queens, even animals understand this that is why they seek out their partners when they are ready to mate. The only thing i see here is when women give the "green light" and starts playing hard to get, and we as ladies need to stop doing that but that is where it ends . Never accept the responsibility of chasing, this generation of men who are lions online and cats offline want to change the narrative .Even the good old bible said "he who finds a wife".

I repeat , never walk up to a man and ask him out ,send your signals , befriend him if possible and when you send those signals and he responds ,there is no need in playing hard to get. Thats just it.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

She is not the first and last girl that will stare at me and i think is something has to do with you girls yeye shakara ( hard to get ).

you know when a guy is staring at you is clearly that he is into you, but about you girls is other round and beside I don't think i did something wrong because the way girl do stare at me is like she is into me like 70% sure. and she has once tried to woo me never not knowing i was just fooling myself and am definitely sure she is regretting her action that day because after we do bump into each other more than before but i don't send her in a nutshell whenever she see me now she always look sad but who cares.

Maybe you remind her of her ex. Also be sure she's not a monitoring spirit assigned to you����
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by deekseen(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2019
Ladies, before you walk up to a man to 'woo' him, ensure the things making him a man are not the beard on his face, or the stick between his legs. Those ones can grow long and short at any time and you will regret making that move.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by womenareapes: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2019
luvyaself95:

I did that oh i Approach her as i was about to talk to her she just walk out on me i was so surprised and she made me swear that moment i will never toast Any girl that give me green light or whatever so after that day we do see each other like 2 to 3 times in the week but i always do as if i don't know her and have never talk to her before.

she still stare at me like before on the Monday or Tuesday as i was fetching water i notice someone was looking at my side then I turn to look turn out to be her, this morning i was talking with a pharmacist outside her shop while we were joking and laughing saw a face gazing at me like about 3 shops before the pharmacist shop i continue staring at the person until the person turn out to be her again immediately i talk in my mind is this girl mad or something can she stop staring at me.
abi bank dey give her money for it ni.

naija girls are Problems.
seriously!

set of useless females!

as for me! I stop approaching those Apes.
Re: Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. by luvyaself95(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Maybe you remind her of her ex. Also be sure she's not a monitoring spirit assigned to you����

she go catch fire if she is monitoring spirit self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.