Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience (5346 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Twoclans(f): 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thegamingorca:

This one you remember nsirsland when his dick was drilling your sweet toto. Hope you were not bored.

Naaaahhh I was not bored,your mind is corrupt grin sitting on a guys dick has nothing to do with drilling tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Thegamingorca(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Twoclans:

Naaaahhh I was not bored,your mind is corrupt grin sitting on a guys dick has nothing to do with drilling tongue

Oh I was thinking you were doing reverse cowgirl style on his prick. You for just say you sat on his lap, literally, nah. My mind done fly in envy of how him dick dey disperse those precious vagina juices.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by johnad3(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2019
Tell me the size of the dick you seated on lol? i wanna compare it with mine. I like your style joo, as you no deh send them.

Twoclans:
Yes wink he was not a member then .I registered him on nairaland while sitting on his dick and after that i went ahead to write our sexcapade on a thread by a popular nairalander.
cool cool and yes I have been going back to that dick back to back.His game is on point cool

Rolls eyes . wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by MarianaTrench: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2019
ashewoboy:
how was your experience? ladies you can also share your experience phucking a male Nairalander.

The Nairalander I want to phuck is Onyi22
Re: Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2019
femi4:
i don't kiss n tell

Lol its farano, don't bother denying it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / 2boys Win N137m And Betting Company Refuses To Pay Them (pic/video) / 13 Things Girls Don't Believe Thier Boyfriends And Brothers Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.