Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73794 Views)

Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Jhakhash: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2019
TrendingGist:
See More Cute Photos and Watch Video => HERE
http://gistmore.com/traditional-wedding-photos-of-south-african-man-and-his-nigerian-bride

Good morning guys, Start your day with beautiful and best good morning wishes and celebrate each and every moment of your life with great pleasure. Even you can also find the various wishes on www.myhappybirthdays.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:
I know it can never be a black South African man. Lol

Meanwhile, Watch shocking untold story of Mark Angel and his little prodigies below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTuDW2QoKCI
True. We just don't find your women particularly attractive

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Jhakhash: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2019
TrendingGist:
See More Cute Photos and Watch Video => HERE
http://gistmore.com/traditional-wedding-photos-of-south-african-man-and-his-nigerian-bride

Thanks for the nice post. Share your feelings with your wife by sharing marriage anniversary wishes to wife and celebrate with this beautiful day zeal.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 8:01am On Nov 07, 2019
Supnaija:
When I saw south Africa and Nigeria in the title. I was like make this one no go xenophobic our sister o. But I come look am wella come see say na oyinbo south Africa. My mind rest because na those black charcoal illiterate ones dey do that nonsense. Happy married life jare

Before u bash the blacks - again - u should know white South Africans are some of the most racist in the whole wide world. She's gonna have a very tough time integrating into his social life. Where's his family and friends in these photos. All i see is a million Nigerians and just 2 whites. Goodluck to her and to u for the white d1ck riding.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2019
Beautiful couples...... Happy Married life.,
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by shakaranews: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
True. We just don't find your women particularly attractive

Our women don't even date you. Our women don't like you. U can be a Nigerian woman and trip for another African man. Google it, Nigeria got the sexiest and most caring men. That's why your women drool over us.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Jhakhash: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=TrendingGist post=83800946]Linda, one of the stars of the original LITV reality show, Oyinbo Wives of Lagos, wed her Caucasian fiance.

Recall Gistmore reported their pre-wedding photoshoot, below are pictures from their traditional wedding.

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/traditional-wedding-photos-of-south-african-[quote author=Jhakhash post=83811373]
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by shakaranews: 8:05am On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

I also came here to check out which black SA guy married a Nigerian woman. Never heard or seen such.

God forbid, our women can never settle for your bunch of ugly men. But your women drool over us. South Africa men can't even handle our Nigerian girls. Not when all you do is beat and rape women.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 8:06am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

Our women don't even date you. Our women don't like you. U can be a Nigerian woman and trip for another African man. Google it, Nigeria got the sexiest and most caring men. IThat's why your women drool over us.
Lol, I'm just telling you facts, we have have some of the most beautiful women on the continent, we are literally spoilt for choice. Nigerian women just pale in comparison to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by FatherBona: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2019
noisy45:
She is giving him anal
Something your momma is quite good at
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

God forbid, our women can never settle for your bunch of ugly men. But your women drool over us. South Africa men can't even handle our Nigerian girls. Not when all you do is beat and rape women.
Can never settle for South African men? Who exactly are these SA women dating if it ain't us? You Nigerians I swear.. you're on some retarded shit.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Lilimax(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

So her wish finally came true, her inferiority complex has made her stoop so low to marry a man who has divorced thrice due to his inability to satisfy a woman in bed.
Although, a distant relative of hers died in the recent attack in SA; she cared less... I even heard the man is impotent!
SSSHHHhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by shakaranews: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
IronGalaxy:
Can never settle for South African men? Who exactly are these SA women dating if it ain't us? You Nigerians I swear.. you're on some retarded shit.

Your women love us. Our women don't love you. Deal with that.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 8:11am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

The only SA girls that drool over you are skanks in bars and drug-fueled victims that u keep locked in your drug-dens. Google how many women have rescued from your drug-dens. U must admit that girls that date Nigerians face extreme social stigma in SA - they are rejected by society as being cheap and filthy. JUST FACT.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:
[color=#990000][/color]

Your women love us. Our women don't love you. Deal with that.
So the woman I'm dating doesn't love me? Lol. You guys are stupid

Answer my question, who are South African women marrying/dating if it's not South African men?

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by shakaranews: 8:13am On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

The only SA girls that drool over you are skanks in bars and drug-fueled victims that u keep locked in your drug-dens. Google how many women have rescued from your drug-dens. U must admit that girls that date Nigerians face extreme social stigma in SA - they are rejected by society as being cheap and filthy. JUST FACT.

My Bathini, my mpelenlodu, my S'lungile and my Avita ain't filthy SA bitches. Get your facts right.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2019
TMKsouth:

this fool doesn't know that dating Nigerians in South Africa is almost taboo. Those that happen to date them are looked down upon. He's sitting here believing his hype

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 8:17am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

My Bathini, my mpelenlodu, my S'lungile and my Avita ain't filthy SA bitches. Get your facts right.
You chat to a few SA "bitches" on social media who are willing to give your sorry ass a time of day and now they are your "bitches" cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by noisy45(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2019
FatherBona:

Something your momma is quite good at

Ko ni da fu a
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by FatherBona: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
noisy45:

Ko ni da fu a
Your papa
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
this fool doesn't know that dating Nigerians in South Africa is almost taboo. Those that happen to date them are looked down upon. He's sitting here and believing his hype

They should check out the facebook groups about women who date Nigerian men. It's desperate platforms where these cheap skanks call for acceptance in SA society. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by kevotek1000(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Lovely... And also their attire and custom is beautiful. Happy marriage life.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by shakaranews: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You chat to a few SA "bitches" on social media who are willing to give your sorry ass a time of day and now they are your "bitches" cheesy cheesy

You don't know me.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

They are laying with dogs and therefore have caught fleas.

Soon you'll hear they've been caught at some international airport carrying drugs or drafting 419 emails. Who trusts girlz like that? You can live your filthy lives together - they are rejects in SA. KEEP THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2019
khiaa:

Get it right, it's not foreigners that they like, it's only whites. Had he been a black South African they would call her all kinds of names.
Why stress your with other people affairs?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by biggy26: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
You that is a bronze digger, have they married you?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by mmsen: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Edo women love their white men !

Edo women like asha lipsrsealed
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
Gold digger
What has gold digging got to do here; who exactly is the gold digger?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by BlackSaints: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2019
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by TMKsouth: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

Nigeria got the sexiest and most caring men.

Thanks for finally coming out of the closet. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2019
shakaranews:

You don't know me.
And yet you know that my South African woman doesn't love me, he loves you... Thy hypocrisy of you gorillas has never ceased to amaze me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.