Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54051 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
twosquare:
crackhaus, please, tell us one or two. I want to learn. I'm afraid now sef...starting to have trust issues...not yet married though.
Lol.. brother, the most you can do is to get married to the best woman you can find, do your part well and leave the rest in the hands of whichever God you serve.
Just don't go about believing you are too perfect, or that the wife you married is too good to cheat on you...so If it does happen, your psychological & emotional cushion is already up to handle the distress.

Married women these days will cheat on their husbands using the most stupid excuse available - if you hear some of these excuses, even you will wonder if it's a gownup talking or a baby cheesy

19 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ganjafama:
I get your point bro but somethings are better left unsaid. As it is now, it will take more than commitment for that marriage to remain the same. The dude is obviously pained that's why he's here. And he is going to feel pained anytime he his making love to is wife , inspite of the fact that he also cheated. It's the way men are wired.
Like seriously I can't think straight again, anytime we are together all I think of is, how the man was striping my wife and she must have been reacting and if the Bleep was more explosive than we use to have

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep. I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey. Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

I always say it, the key to a successful marriage is mutual respect.

Why on earth will you tell your wife that she's getting old? Joke or not, it's cruel. Of course, that's no excuse to cheat. But you cheated too so you guys are even.

I don't understand why people 'confess'. What's the point? If you're sorry you did then do better and don't repeat it. Why tattle on yourself and make it even worse?

Anyway, you guys just have to move past it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2019

24 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Like seriously I can't think straight again, anytime we are together all I think of is, how the man was striping my wife and she must have been reacting and if the Bleep was more explosive than we use to have
I have a feeling you're trolling, otherwise I wonder why you will be thinking of how explosive the past one was when you should be thinking of how you will catch her the next time.

Or do you think she has finished? cheesy
You never see anything.

14 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2019

7 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Breaststroke:

I don't understand it either. I have been on this earth long enough to know that - a man will hardly ever forgive your infidelity as a woman.

I am concerned for OP's wife and the continuity of their marriage. I don't want their marriage to end because they both came clean, but you can clearly see the OP is already struggling with her confession from his subsequent comments.

@ OP, whenever you start to feel funny please move forward with the knowledge that you were guilty of the same thing and even worse. Let that knowledge trump the mental images in your head.

I really am trying and this days we both try to make a joke out of our mistakes and then heal. God willing I will make it work because my woman remains the best even tho we both goofed

7 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Ganjafama(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

I understand how you must be feeling bro. It's gonna take more than maturity to get your marriage on track again. Maybe time can heal your pain. Maybe it won't. Just do your best and leave the rest to God. If you can't take it anymore just call her and let know how you are feeling.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2019

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by olasaad(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Like seriously I can't think straight again, anytime we are together all I think of is, how the man was striping my wife and she must have been reacting and [s]if the Bleep was more explosive than we use to have[/s]

No not likely. She might even be crying while doing it or closed her eyes. That's why she regretted it.

8 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Breaststroke:

I like that you are trying, just keep doing that and remind yourself, you messed up too.

Don't let this break your marriage, it can actually make it stronger and better if you're both sincere and committed to a fresh start.

I wish you both quick healing, recovery and a better union.
Thanks sis, I will keep working to make things work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
crackhaus:
My only issue here is that you were surprised when she confessed to you.
As in, husbands still get surprised when they find out their wives have cheated on them once or twice before? shocked

If only you know wetin we don use awa eyez see wey mouth no fit talk, you won't spend one second being worried about infidelity.

I guess it's the same way women accept that 'all men cheat'. It's good that men are beginning to realise it goes both ways too. If a man can cheat, so can his wife.

I just pity men who think otherwise.

14 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by thorpido(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Try to get it off your mind.Think about how you also goofed and how it could have hurt her more if she contracted a disease from you or another woman came with a baby.
You're really surprised your woman could cheat.Women have the same blood in them like men. grin .By virtue of my profession I get to hear intimate things.I've heard from married women say they see a guy and wish they could get intimate with him.Not that they put it into action but it's how they feel.

Married men listen,WORDS are the most powerful things to a woman(ok maybe after money).Be careful how you say things that may start to affect self-esteem or security.Get wisdom!.Be careful how you say things about her body especially post baby bodies.You can see the length they go and the money a lot of women are spending on cosmetics and body augmentation nowadays.
It may not be the main reason your wife cheated but it played a big role.She needed that self-assurance.

You both have confessed to each other and forgiven.Start to revive your marriage again.Go on dates...spend quality time together.You say your wife is a good woman.Make your marriage work.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
thorpido:
Try to get it off your mind.Think about how you also goofed and how it could have hurt her more if she contracted a disease from you or another woman came with a baby.

Married men listen,WORDS are the most powerful things to a woman(ok maybe after money).Be careful how you say things that may start to affect self-esteem or security.Get wisdom!.Be careful how you say things about her body especially post baby bodies.You can see the length they go and the money a lot of women are spending on cosmetics and body augmentation nowadays.
It may not be the main reason your wife cheated but it played a big role.She needed that self-assurance.

You both have confessed to each other and forgiven.Start to revive your marriage again.Go on dates...spend quality time together.You say your wife is a good woman.Make your marriage work.
Thanks and God bless you
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

I really am trying and this days we both try to make a joke out of our mistakes and then heal. God willing I will make it work because my woman remains the best even tho we both goofed
Now that's the spirit. You both needed to taste the salad and okro soup to remind yourselves that the Bitterleaf eaten for years is still d best. I'm sure your union will grow stronger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

He probably hung her leg through the burglary proof while hitting it and I'm sure you carried out wheelbarrow style while hitting yours undecided issa simple stuvs. U both should confess to God and seek his forgiveness cos you'll defiled ur holy matrimony.

7 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by twosquare(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin
crackhaus:

Lol.. brother, the most you can do is to get married to the best woman you can find, do your part well and leave the rest in the hands of whichever God you serve.
Just don't go about believing you are too perfect, or that the wife you married is too good to cheat on you...so If it does happen, your psychological & emotional cushion is already up to handle the distress.

Married women these days will cheat on their husbands using the most stupid excuse available - if you hear some of these excuses, even you will wonder if it's a gownup talking or a baby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
He probably hung her leg through the burglary proof while hitting it
And her eyes & mouth probably went like this

cheesycheesy

17 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Mekenz(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
all these concocted stories here and there,just to trend. are you guys that jobless?nawa ooooo

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Badonasty(m): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
do me i do you man no go vex....

some people go just come here dey drop lamba for us....mods should do something about these super stories

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by ngwababe(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Issa cheating something grin

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
as in... op's post should be deleted.. very useless
thesicilian:
You're worried about her infidelity when your own was much worse.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by dalass(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Family of cheetahs grin grin grin

But naija men sha..its okay for the man to cheat but not the wife...@ op you self, you no dey go church? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Kay2323: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
No shame

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Since you are both fking around , better agree to have an open marriage

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by merits(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
I know you're just looking for attention, and am not gonna give you.liar from hell.ewuuu.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I guess it's the same way women accept that 'all men cheat'. It's good that men are beginning to realise it goes both ways too. If a man can cheat, so can his wife.

I just pity men who think otherwise.
You can't blame those who do, they are certainly not seeing things...or they're seeing things, and just will not believe it can happen to them.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
A man's cheating is different from a woman cheating o! Once your woman cheats dump her immediately, don't look back, your life might be in danger shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Zoroaster: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
I always say if you are cheating on your husband, please oh just take it to the grave or hide it very very well. There’s no amount of ranting or equality that can modify the nature of men. There’s nothing like if ‘I can forgive him why can’t he do the same’? The quicker you accept the realities of life, the easier life will be for you. They simply cannot handle a cheating gf/wife. They just can’t, no matter how much they try. That’s how many women have peace in their homes, they cheat and they cover it well. The only time you should confess is if children are involved.
If she like make she get 12 chidren for me.. Once she cheats she's dead to me
I cant forgive such never...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by danot1030: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
You both are cheats.

Beside you are selfish, do you think she didn't trust you and yet you were dicking ladies not one lady o, for six months right under her nose

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Damfostopper(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
More like "2 can play game"

cheating couples of the year ......

well in Triple's H WWE theme entrance song....... "it's all bout the game and how you play it"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Honestly... I don't quite get why most philandering men expect their wives to be faithful (some even demand it)...

Some men even cheat with married women, yet take serious exceptions to their own wives doing the same... It's hilariously silly.

Karma and I are having a serious laugh. cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.