Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54052 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pinkie2018(f): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yoighaman:
If I cheated 500 times and you do just once, whether I get to know or you confess, forget it, it's all over.

People can air their opinions, it's theirs for keeps, that's why our finger prints are different. What others can live with, I simply can't....call me self-righteous or a hypocrite, again that's your opinion, keep it safe.
you have no business getting married with this your ideology. Just get a baby mama. Then continue your philandering. It's ur calling

13 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by DedeNkem: 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
KingEd:
Get close to God and see Him work wonders, savvy?

You are delusional!
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
MissJoy29:

Na today! Have you not seen married guys accusing their sidechics of cheating on them?

grin

The cognitive discombobulation of it all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by KAM3KAZI: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
She said she did it just once and regretted it

And you believed!!!!
Op is still a learner
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
I always say if you are cheating on your husband, please oh just take it to the grave or hide it very very well. There’s no amount of ranting or equality that can modify the nature of men. There’s nothing like if ‘I can forgive him why can’t he do the same’? The quicker you accept the realities of life, the easier life will be for you. They simply cannot handle a cheating gf/wife. They just can’t, no matter how much they try. That’s how many women have peace in their homes, they cheat and they cover it well. The only time you should confess is if children are involved.

Even when children are involved, why confess?

That should be the cherry on the cake for any man who thinks it’s okay for him to be a layabout but god forbid his woman do same.

I think if such a man has four kids. 3 of them rightfully should be from outside men.

I’m in my house let them come and beat me cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Yoighaman(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pinkie2018:
you have no business getting married with this your ideology. Just get a baby mama. Then continue your philandering. It's ur calling

So you already making an excuse for a cheating wife? The cheating husband though bad can be a given, not that I outrightly support it anyway....ok, me I want to marry you, lol...now you know I have a business getting married. *smiling*
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pinkie2018(f): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yoighaman:

So you already making an excuse for a cheating wife? The cheating husband though bad can be a given, not that I outrightly support it anyway....ok, me I want to marry you, lol...now you know I have a business getting married. *smiling*
......The cheating husband though bad can be given..... Pls I find it very hard to understand this phrase

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Yoighaman(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pinkie2018:
......The cheating husband though bad can be given..... Pls I find it very hard to understand this phrase

Ok let me explain....

A woman goes to her parents crying my husband brought a woman home, I am therefore packing out. The parent's default response, " No room for you here, go back to your husband's house immediately" .

Man goes to his parents, I just caught my wife with another man in my matrimonial bed, parents " So where is she now?, haven't you chased her out?"

Hope you get it now?....and please before you go there, this is Africa, Nigeria in particular.....

....and by the way, what happened to my proposal to you...lol
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by faithfull18(f): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Omojudy:
Why are men especially from this country so self righteous? Men not women are the reason why many marriages fail.
To my fellow women don’t cheat, and don’t tell things to your husband of things that happened before you met him.
He will use it against you. No exception, every woman who made the mistake in the past thought her man was the exception.
Ok, I don talk my own.
Nice day you all!
True, can you imagine him not removing the log in his own eye first before attempting to remove the speck in that of his partner.

I have said it times without number, no gender has a monopoly when it comes to cheating.

6 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by KingEd: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
DedeNkem:

You are delusional!
you are delusional.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by kevotek1000(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
Don't bet your life on any woman. Your forefathers did it and we still are paying 4 it till now(Adam and Eve).
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by kevotek1000(m): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
I understand his point of view... Most men cheats we all know that, I'm not justifying his actions. If a cheating man couldn't detect his wife cheats then he needs to be very worried most especially if the union is blessed with kids. In a home were Musa d gate man and Effiong the houseboy live, you see there's a lots questions that need answer. I rest my talk.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Thojan(m): 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Funny thing is that i know you and your wife tho. Can't imagine she can do that kind of thing. The way she's in church tho.
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by TemmyT002(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Ganjafama:
I get your point bro but somethings are better left unsaid. As it is now, it will take more than commitment for that marriage to remain the same. The dude is obviously pained that's why he's here. And he is going to feel pained anytime he his making love to is wife , inspite of the fact that he also cheated. It's the way men are wired.
True that
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by adontcare(f): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Omojudy:

Like seriously, cheating is bad enough. Wear a condom already! Grouse men, then they will want their wives to give them Mouth Action!
yuk
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 08, 2019
smat101:

Yes it is
A woman's beauty is Her pride...
it really hurts a lady when you insult her about her looks, She will hardly forget it and you grin
Stop telling fat girls they're fat...
Stop telling slim girls they don't have bum bum.
A man's wealth is his pride...
It really hurts a Man when you tell him he's poor..
he knows that you don't have to remind him...

Lesson of the day.

For those my ladies that use to wire their mouth" papa emeka, u no see your fellow men out there, no be the same head them carry u carry too? Bla bla bla.....
......, or, that your thing dey no fit stand for 40 seconds grin ( Thanks to tonto dike)....., u have killed the man already.

When a man look at u and say your boobs are sagged( boobs him and his children will not leave to rest) grin, ur stomach looks disgusting( after carrying how many plus stretch marks caused by ur pregnancy), or u are so fat( forgetting that some iud can actually make a woman add weight and childbearing), u have finished your wife. If she still love u a little, u may live but if she hates u, u are a dead man standing grin

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by fredopareto(m): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2019
I ve trained and pray Neva to b worried in regarded of what might /may happun..las las e go come and go..it is painful.. Just no one tin..human re unjust... U can't tell..

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by manontree: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2019
For those of you saying they are even, sorry to disappoint you, they arent! The OP is perfectly in order to feel aggrieved

And yes they both cheated. In our immoral society most men cheat. The society is just that badly skewed. Most women even before getting married knows their man has chains of females. Most even bulldozed their way to end up his wife and suddenly expects him to be any different in marriage?

The major issue here is this. A man can sleep with a woman today and not even remember her name tomorrow. In my practice, I have treated several men who can't even remember the woman that well just days after the act. They are out of town, go on a fun roll and get laid...end of....Its like a beer hang out, well sort of...Just for fun

For women it's entirely different and more so in marriage. There is a saying that you have to win a woman's heart to win her body...No saying is truer especially for a married woman...Think about it...For a married woman to do this, it's not just for fun...Something deeper is involved

In my practice, the most common reason women do this tend to be money. Aside this , they do so cos they fell for the man and would gladly do it over and over again as long as the man is interested. This is one big reason African culture frowns at a woman cheating, and infact why it is seen as a taboo whereas a man's is tolerated.

I am willing to bet most of the women on this forum screeching that they are even, would be the first to push out their sister in law who cheats on their brother, even when they are the one arranging their friends for the said married brother

Now for the OP. This is my advise especially having had numerous experience treating STI for married women who must confess to me and who are desperate for their husband not to know about such infections

(1) Insist she tells you about all her deeds. Insist you just discovered it wasnt once like she said and you "Miraculously" or "spiritually" whetever found out she lied about her singular affair...You might just be surprised how clean she comes. Act mad and really mad and talk like how can she withhold such critical and vital info. If you must, act weird and demand full disclosure with a threat of walk out

(2) Be sure to know who the person(s) are and go through their conversations via her phone. Check her honesty that the relationship is over by using her phone to chat up the man/men. See his/their response...This is vital as an adulterous woman, if she must be forgiven, must come clean fully and you must have all the information. There is strong trust issues that must first be resolved.

(3) If this stray was just once as she claims, and no evidence of further likely acts, move on from it

From my experience, women that stay apart from their husband , eg living in separate cities, tend to do this more

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by DameB(f): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:

You see your greed and selfishness
You cheated severally with multiple people, without condoms, without thinking of the consequences or even the health and spiritual risks. And all you can talk about is trusting you wife? You should be worried about her trusting you

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by DameB(f): 5:22am On Nov 08, 2019
Neurotika:
1. The true picture of what really went down can only be depicted well by the man she fvcked. She certainly has edited the story....trust me the devil is in the details.
2. Her reason for cheating isn't the whole story...ultimately, she had it in her core nature and some things just triggered the monster in there.
3. She might still cheat and she might not. But one thing is certain, she will go on a long break first before doing such and it most likely will be emotional cheating not physical.
4. If you're really ready to stop cheating too, entrench a sacred law - No secrets. And find sophisticated ways to secretly track her in the future to see if she will break the rule. If she breaks it thrice in your marriage lifetime. Get a divorce. The psychological trauma an adulterous woman brings can shorten your lifespan.

And you didn't deem it fit to address his own infidelity?
That's why you guys end up being cheated on cos you think you are smart

8 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Alexun(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:

...and how are you sure she hasn't opened her own thread the same way you did?
You should have just let the sleeping dog be, now you have planted "distrust" in your "relationship"! If I may ask, what was the aim in starting the Confession Session (s)?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Oriyomin25(m): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Budline1:

Abi. Truth hurts.
Not that really, personally i feel it's not necessary.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by ServantsOfTruth: 6:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Anyone woman that support wives to cheat means that her mom did same to her dad
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by salt1: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2019
manontree:
For those of you saying they are even, sorry to disappoint you, they arent! The OP is perfectly in order to feel aggrieved

And yes they both cheated. In our immoral society most men cheat. The society is just that badly skewed. Most women even before getting married knows their man has chains of females. Most even bulldozed their way to end up his wife and suddenly expects him to be any different in marriage?

The major issue here is this. A man can sleep with a woman today and not even remember her name tomorrow. In my practice, I have treated several men who can't even remember the woman that well just days after the act. They are out of town, go on a fun roll and get laid...end of....Its like a beer hang out, well sort of...Just for fun

For women it's entirely different and more so in marriage. There is a saying that you have to win a woman's heart to win her body...No saying is truer especially for a married woman...Think about it...For a married woman to do this, it's not just for fun...Something deeper is involved

In my practice, the most common reason women do this tend to be money. Aside this , they do so cos they fell for the man and would gladly do it over and over again as long as the man is interested. This is one big reason African culture frowns at a woman cheating, and infact why it is seen as a taboo whereas a man's is tolerated.

I am willing to bet most of the women on this forum screeching that they are even, would be the first to push out their sister in law who cheats on their brother, even when they are the one arranging their friends for the said married brother

Now for the OP. This is my advise especially having had numerous experience treating STI for married women who must confess to me and who are desperate for their husband not to know about such infections

(1) Insist she tells you about all her deeds. Insist you just discovered it wasnt once like she said and you "Miraculously" or "spiritually" whetever found out she lied about her singular affair...You might just be surprised how clean she comes. Act mad and really mad and talk like how can she withhold such critical and vital info. If you must, act weird and demand full disclosure with a threat of walk out

(2) Be sure to know who the person(s) are and go through their conversations via her phone. Check her honesty that the relationship is over by using her phone to chat up the man/men. See his/their response...This is vital as an adulterous woman, if she must be forgiven, must come clean fully and you must have all the information. There is strong trust issues that must first be resolved.

(3) If this stray was just once as she claims, and no evidence of further likely acts, move on from it

From my experience, women that stay apart from their husband , eg living in separate cities, tend to do this more

Rephrase this advice for the woman.
I thought you would suggest their doing tests together for STDs and agreeing to be faithful to each other. Instead, you're still justifying the man and blaming the woman.
Continue

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Studyinchina200(m): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Wetin Dey concern Jesus from Israel where they don’t like black people especially Africans with cheating?

Bola146:
cry angry though it's very wrong to keep secrets in marriage, yes very bad. You don't need to be worried... Both of you should accept Jesus Christ into your lives , confess all your sins to Him only and never go back to your vomits again. I wish you happy home
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:

Idiot! You not only cheated on your wife, you also emotionally abused her calling it friendly taunts. Demon!

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2019
manontree:

Did you read the part where he emotionally abused her? Please, start studying the effects of emotional abuse to help with your so called treatments. You think everything is about money.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2019
sassysure:

Lesson of the day.

For those my ladies that use to wire their mouth" papa emeka, u no see your fellow men out there, no be the same head them carry u carry too? Bla bla bla.....
......, or, that your thing dey no fit stand for 40 seconds grin ( Thanks to tonto dike)....., u have killed the man already.

When a man look at u and say your boobs are sagged( boobs him and his children will not leave to rest) grin, ur stomach looks disgusting( after carrying how many plus stretch marks caused by ur pregnancy), or u are so fat( forgetting that some iud can actually make a woman add weight and childbearing), u have finished your wife. If she still love u a little, u may live but if she hates u, u are a dead man standing grin
gringringrin
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by BUGOFF(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Cheat-for-Chat. or is it Tit-for-Tat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by MissJoy29(f): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2019
cococandy:

grin

The cognitive discombobulation of it all
I tell you!
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by omomummy13: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:

You seriously need to start watching less of Afmag Yoruba...

Goan fry another dodo
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Neurotika: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2019
DameB:

And you didn't deem it fit to address his own infidelity?
That's why you guys end up being cheated on cos you think you are smart

His infidelity doesn't justify his wife fvcking another man in marriage!. All these feminist slimes who doesn't know their place in the marriage echelon always want to have an opinion. He cheated so?....So you're justified to let another man climb you like a donkey cos your husband cheated.

If our mothers followed this nonsense, we'll all be raised by wretched whores!..Surrendering your dignity (pvssy) for another man cos your husband hurt you already speaks to your nature...A lion can't eat grass regardless of the degree of its hunger. And yes I support women that seeks divorce (as a last resort) from a man who can't stop fvcking around. Any other approach that encourages doing similar thing the man does is a whorish one period!

Besides I want to believe you don't have comprehension problems cos my fourth point 'if you're really ready to stop cheating too....' already showed I subtly preached the Golden rule shiit you're all throwing around.

Honestly marriage isn't for this generation. It should be abolished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.