Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54053 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Fearcom(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
If the Op is reading this , know that your wife isn't being completely truthful with you. How?

She wants to get it off her chest by saying she cheated but you will NEVER know the degree or frequency or intent of what she did. That's how all female cheaters behave.

She waited for a year.
She must have known that you were cheating so she confessed using the LESSER CHARGE trick
She told you she did it ONE time ( come on!)
If she enjoyed it she will NEVER tell you as if will hurt your ego.
She might have been blackmailed or overwhelmed so she decided to come clean and tell you before someone else did

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by topsam1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
got DICKED.... This word got me rotfl..

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks

But you felt she would never cheat, not because you trust and love her, but because you felt she was 'too old' and won't be able to attract admirers. That's very low of you.

So she went and proved you wrong.

15 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by imitateMe(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
Never shame a woman (joke or not) about her age, beauty or body. I don’t know why that is so hard to understand? She will hold those words in her heart forever and do the unimaginable.
But why? Is that women's greatest asset?
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by olabrinks(f): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
How lol?
mysticwarrior:
you are a jazebel.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by digitaltrades: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

Hmmm....The church kinda wifey. How deceptive humans can be!
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by twosquare(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
dominique:
So much infidelity going on in marriages, I'm starting to wonder why people bother exchanging vows
Same here.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Same men who chase other men's wives, assume theirs will be faithful them. Isn't that living in denial?
Help me ask them o cheesy

Even the ones that have been faithful husbands are also living in denial if they 100% believe their wives can't cheat on them.

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by falebe: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Amarisa(f): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

I sure know better now

A woman does not hear words,she EXPERIENCE words..

You have forgiven each other,so Move On and sin no more..Enjoy your marriage!

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Trutherme: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Both of you are not honest with yourselves as a couple but my biggest surprise is that she told you she slept with the lecturer just once and you believed her. Unless you tell us how many of your stuffs she damaged or how devastated she looked when you told her you have been having illicit affairs with countless women for over 6 months, I can tell you that you are living with a woman who has been sharing you with another man for 6 months or even more. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ndì married people with their everyday wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Biggty:
She will definitely commit infidelity again
And he won't
Things too dey pain men sha
1st to do no dey pain remember?

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
crackhaus:

Help me ask them o cheesy

Even the ones that have been faithful husbands are also living in denial if they 100% believe their wives can't cheat on them.

There's a difference between what someone 'can' do and what they 'will' do.

There's nothing wrong in a man hoping his wife will be true to him and remain faithful. Some women will NEVER cheat on their husbands. But he also needs to reciprocate by staying faithful to her.

What's outrageous is people like this poster who is out gallivanting, and yet think his wife 'cannot' do the same. And even goes as far as taunting her. What a nerve!

8 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by SURElee(f): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

r

Don't almost faint yet. This goes to show you that when a women wants to do. They will do it well without husband knowing and probably bring another man's baby inside for you to train. Not that I support a married woman dickingg outside her marriage, you sef sebi you were sambaing outside too and as you keep telling her she is getting old, continue emphasizing her aging as you are younging daily.

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by simplesearch: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this [b]church [/b]kinda wifey.

When Adam was a-way from Eve devil sneaked into the garden and the rest is history. Your home is so wide open for spiritual intruders because you think it's okay for your wife to be churchy, while you go frolicking around. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, cos you are the gate-man in your home, the symbol of God's authority on earth. Once you leave your duty post the enemy comes in gradually to deal you a great blow. Your wife like eve was a sell-out but here you both betrayed each others trust. Adam's case was even better than yours yet he still forgave her, and moved on well thereafter. Since she's confessed to you, you both should go to God for forgiveness and healing, thereafter ask God for grace to be a true standard of morality and godliness in your home. Your wife seems disgusted with what she did as per her status and not likely to repeat such, if she didn't regret her actions she wouldn't have opened up to you yet, but her confession meant she'd a sense of guilt all along. So forgive her and move on like Adam, she will respect you the more and'll ever be faithful!

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Zimzy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Your marriage can only be saved by God. I see you guys having serious trust issues soon

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by simplesearch: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2019

When Adam was a-way from Eve devil sneaked into the garden and the rest is history. Your home is so wide open for spiritual intruders because you think it's okay for your wife to be churchy, while you go frolicking around. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, cos you are the gate-man in your home, the symbol of God's authority on earth. Once you leave your duty post the enemy comes in gradually to deal you a great blow. Your wife like eve was a sell-out but here you both betrayed each others trust. Adam's case was even better than yours yet he still forgave her, and moved on well thereafter. Since she's confessed to you, you both should go to God for forgiveness and healing, thereafter ask God for grace to be a true standard of morality and godliness in your home. Your wife seems disgusted with what she did as per her status and not likely to repeat such, if she didn't regret her actions she wouldn't have opened up to you yet, but her confession meant she'd a sense of guilt all along. So forgive her and move on like Adam, she will respect you the more and'll ever be faithful!
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ganjafama:
I get your point bro but somethings are better left unsaid. As it is now, it will take more than commitment for that marriage to remain the same. The dude is obviously pained that's why he's here. And he is going to feel pained anytime he his making love to is wife , inspite of the fact that he also cheated. It's the way men are wired.

Who wired them like that?
Were they also wired to cheat�‍♀

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
UjuJoan2:

There's a difference between what someone 'can' do and what they 'will' do.

There's nothing wrong in a man hoping his wife will be true to him and remain faithful. Some women will NEVER cheat on their husbands. But he also needs to reciprocate by staying faithful to her.

What's outrageous is people like this poster who is out gallivanting, and yet think his wife 'cannot' do the same. And even goes as far as taunting her. What a nerve!

There's a difference between 'hoping' that someone will be true/remain faithful and 'believing' they actually will.

As for those women who will NEVER cheat on their husbands, may everything always be good and well in their marriages for their sakes. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Saintmary(f): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Like seriously I can't think straight again, anytime we are together all I think of is, how the man was striping my wife and she must have been reacting and if the Bleep was more explosive than we use to have
When you are thinking about how she was stripped, remember how she will be thinking of your own escapades too.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Neurotika: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
1. The true picture of what really went down can only be depicted well by the man she fvcked. She certainly has edited the story....trust me the devil is in the details.
2. Her reason for cheating isn't the whole story...ultimately, she had it in her core nature and some things just triggered the monster in there.
3. She might still cheat and she might not. But one thing is certain, she will go on a long break first before doing such and it most likely will be emotional cheating not physical.
4. If you're really ready to stop cheating too, entrench a sacred law - No secrets. And find sophisticated ways to secretly track her in the future to see if she will break the rule. If she breaks it thrice in your marriage lifetime. Get a divorce. The psychological trauma an adulterous woman brings can shorten your lifespan.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks
imagine her sucking her ex dick then come home to kiss you with the same mouth
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Equity15(m): 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
makinson2865:

Ojowu osi
translation please
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Yoighaman(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
If I cheated 500 times and you do just once, whether I get to know or you confess, forget it, it's all over.

People can air their opinions, it's theirs for keeps, that's why our finger prints are different. What others can live with, I simply can't....call me self-righteous or a hypocrite, again that's your opinion, keep it safe.

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
crackhaus:

There's a difference between 'hoping' that someone will be true/remain faithful and 'believing' they actually will.

As for those women who will NEVER cheat on their husbands, may everything always be good and well in their marriages for their sakes. cheesy

Why are you so cynical and persimmistic Ahhh whoever did this to you, e no go better for am. embarassed

Anyway, amen to your prayers cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by smat101(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

grin grin grin Church Fire[b/] Trust no woman...I repeat Trust no woman... If you ever suspect your wife/girlfriend is cheating,then she is actually cheating...
I remember my GF back in Uni. She was this beautiful fair churchy girl...It took me some time to become intimate with her, after then we kept on doing it (she was wonderful in that area I've to admit)...well long story cut short, we broke up cos she said she can't be fornicating and preaching against it to other people,which I respected and let her be...We kept on talking as friends and then I told her about a girl that was madly in love with me that came to my house and refuse to go...I also told her we did it..I could feel the jealousy in her voice(it was over the phone)...She later asked to come visit me which I refuse...I asked her if she has been with anyone since me...Her answer broke my heart, [b]she told me she slept with someone in Church Camp
Imagine...we broke up cos we were fornicating and then you went to the house of God to commit the same crime...

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mood11:
I see two imperfect people who messed up but have come to the conclusion that their marriage is worth respecting and worth keeping..

First, you blowed the trumpet of she's not getting toasters anymore and look where it got you guys.

Now you are increasing the volume by engaging in this mind battle..

Uncle, allow peace to flow.. This thing the devil is stirring in your heart will lead to disaster

Harrikoko, this is your best advice.

You are the black sheep in your marriage.

Learn how to concentrate on POSITIVES.

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
I always say if you are cheating on your husband, please oh just take it to the grave or hide it very very well. There’s no amount of ranting or equality that can modify the nature of men. There’s nothing like if ‘I can forgive him why can’t he do the same’? The quicker you accept the realities of life, the easier life will be for you. They simply cannot handle a cheating gf/wife. They just can’t, no matter how much they try. That’s how many women have peace in their homes, they cheat and they cover it well. The only time you should confess is if children are involved.
i fear u....

but u are kind of right though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
UjuJoan2:

Why are you so cynical and persimmistic Ahhh whoever did this to you, e no go better for am. embarassed

Anyway, amen to your prayers cool
Lol, no one did me anything.
But with the number of married women I know personally who once said they would NEVER cheat on their husbands, but ended up doing same...you can imagine my cynicism.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by paparazi1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

You are acting more like a fool, marriage is not for boys okay or is all this a joke?

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, no one did me anything.
But with the number of married women I know personally who once said they would NEVER cheat on their husbands, but ended up doing same...you can imagine my cynicism.

Well, I guess you never say NEVER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.