Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54054 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Depressed101: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Walai cheating dey pain.... grin op may God take over your marriage.. Cos una fit replay this scenario in future...
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Opemi93(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
A man's cheating is different from a woman cheating o! Once your woman cheats dump her immediately, don't look back, your life might be in danger shocked
see mumu

9 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Hammedsodiq: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Devil Said D Inly Thing he Fair on Earth z Woman my Brother, whether dey Born children for You Woman Can Still Kill You..

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by West2019(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
oga I dey sell pussy padlock ,15k if u are interested inbox me .
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by peacefulhome(f): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
You cheated and your wife did same? Good for you two. Pls you guys should allow us to rest with unnecessary topic for discussion. All I see is a balance equation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by webngnews: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oh
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Realfrankie(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bad home

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Budline1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oriyomin25:
I wouldn't expect my wife to tell me her secret, cus if it's so bad i may not recover from the shock and that may be the end of the marriage unless we can both endure to stay unhappy in the marriage forever. If i no catch u dey do am biko Just die with ur secret o grin.

Abi. Truth hurts.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
that marriage is over, you both will never trust each other again, one day one yun yun rich nigga will tempt her and she will fall on the premise that you prolly be cheating, trust me she will enjoy that dvck more than yours and it will all eventully end...

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Mutemenot(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nobody wants to say the common belief we here in naija....its common known factor that men are polygamous here, we always see cheating more sinful in the side of women ...while the men sees it as birth right ....
Op. Some truths aren't worth saying, I won't confess such sins to my wife neither woukd I stay with her she confessed such ... so manage your mistakes, we learn everyday

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Equity15(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
lol..women should stop confessing to men about thier secret affair...we are not like women that can easily handle it..it stings whenever we see you. as for me, I can't handle it oh..tale the secret to your grave or hide it in a bank when you're dead they should give me. ordinary g.f wey I catch dey cheat Sef, my life never remained the same..even tho she didn't fvck the guy, the thing just dey pinch me anytime I remember

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by blackbone989(m): 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tess of durbaville
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by harrikoko: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
To all saying it's a lie to trend, if I wanted to trend I would have use my real account and not set up a new one, plus what do I stand to gain if I trend for the wrong reason. I'm here pouring out my heart and bitterness so mature minds can help me heal and give meaningful suggestions on how to get past this

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by nauto5: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
There must be a winner in this match

Let take it to extra time and penalty.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by kushercain: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year..

What kind of man says this to his wife

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
So much infidelity going on in marriages, I'm starting to wonder why people bother exchanging vows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by brownbib(m): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Such is life. Follow your heart and accept every circumstance for your life.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Edusouls(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Birds of the same feather flock together, you and your wife are very irresponsible people from very poor home training, without morals, ethics, fear of God, discipline or selfworth, stop deceiving yourselfs in the name of confessions and end that toxic marriage, or one day someone would poison another, spits..quote author=harrikoko post=83810001]So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by tunary(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Since the equation is balanced there's no case here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Aphroditee(f): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
lol marriage these days is a complete joke

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by CoolAmbience(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks

Oga, please just behave yourself going forward, and do your best to inspire a return of the old trust that you both once shared.

Take the much she told you as the whole truth. That route your mind wants you to take....hmmmm, e no go healthy for una o.

That's all the advice you need.

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Starz825(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
Never shame a woman (joke or not) about her age, beauty or body. I don’t know why that is so hard to understand? She will hold those words in her heart forever and do the unimaginable.
If Dem like make them do the unimaginable..na their body go suffer am..
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by rickdaking(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
eleyi gidigan shocked. ... let me read comments first be4 I comment my own comment

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Edusouls(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Abominable couples, please stop deceiving yourselfs with so called confessions and end the already dead and toxic union of both of you in the name of marriage, until one person would share HIV infection then una eyes go open, terrible fellows..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by edoairways: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

I really am trying and this days we both try to make a joke out of our mistakes and then heal. God willing I will make it work because my woman remains the best even tho we both goofed
I think you need to see a counselor to ease the tension.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bunch of idiots that's what you both are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Opemi93:
see mumu
I know say ashawo go respond; you wan defend yaself
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Mom007(f): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
Oga you dicked several ladies, in addition to having a full time side piece for 6mths and you think you have the right to say anything? Abeg gedifok outtaere jare!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by makinson2865: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Equity15:
lol..women should stop confessing to men about thier secret affair...we are not like women that can easily handle it..it stings whenever we see you. as for me, I can't handle it oh..tale the secret to your grave or hide it in a bank when you're dead they should give me. ordinary g.f wey I catch dey cheat Sef, my life never remained the same..even tho she didn't fvck the guy, the thing just dey pinch me anytime I remember

Ojowu osi
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by UjuJoan2: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
crackhaus:

You can't blame those who do, they are certainly not seeing things...or they're seeing things, and just will not believe it can happen to them.

Same men who chase other men's wives, assume theirs will be faithful them. Isn't that living in denial?

9 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by mastermaestro(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Agugbadin:

Don't be deceived by church going, you can hear about many stories of infidelity coming out of many churches involing Pastors let alone members of the congregation. You can marry the worst woman in the church, this is where some prostitute retire to in order to hook an innocent brother

I need to pay for your dinner. cheesy cheesy Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. grin grin They are all over the place looking for innocent young brothers to entrap. Unfortunately, most of them have no wombs again. cry
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by mysticwarrior(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
I always say if you are cheating on your husband, please oh just take it to the grave or hide it very very well. There’s no amount of ranting or equality that can modify the nature of men. There’s nothing like if ‘I can forgive him why can’t he do the same’? The quicker you accept the realities of life, the easier life will be for you. They simply cannot handle a cheating gf/wife. They just can’t, no matter how much they try. That’s how many women have peace in their homes, they cheat and they cover it well. The only time you should confess is if children are involved.
you are a jazebel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.