Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54042 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by lalasticlala(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
olabrinks:
I always say if you are cheating on your husband, please oh just take it to the grave or hide it very very well. There’s no amount of ranting or equality that can modify the nature of men. There’s nothing like if ‘I can forgive him why can’t he do the same’? The quicker you accept the realities of life, the easier life will be for you. They simply cannot handle a cheating gf/wife. They just can’t, no matter how much they try. That’s how many women have peace in their homes, they cheat and they cover it well. The only time you should confess is if children are involved.

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by biggy26: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.
Really unfortunate! But your worry about her, might also be her worry about you, (two can play the game) so just close your mind and work on taking your marriage to the permanent site. No time to waste time.
Thank God for you both.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Myhusband(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Broken even

Case closed

Your kind of marriage is weird and naughty. I can't imagine someone sharing pvssy with me I swear. It will never happen and if it eventually happened, dissolution straight

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by sisisioge: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Zoroaster: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oh and please those your "friendly taunts"mean nothing..
A cheat will still cheat

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ginaz:
Look at what married people are doing in secret lord!!!

It's no longer strange or new... Honestly, infidelity is fast becoming a marital norm (or anomaly).

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by efighter: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

The Church does not stop people from committing sins and criminality, if not, Pastors would be saint.

Secondly, only foolish men still trust women either their mother, sister, wife or daughter. Imaging how much a man once trusted his mother until his mother confessed that the man that they have been living with calling daddy is actually not the biological father.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Yemisi87: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Two fools.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by mindful01: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ayele
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by efighter: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yemisi87:
Two fools.

Yes, two fools, one home, same sin.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by vezycash(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Invite the lecturer and his wife for a weekend 4-way things.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Agugbadin: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

Don't be deceived by church going, you can hear about many stories of infidelity coming out of many churches involing Pastors let alone members of the congregation. You can marry the worst woman in the church, this is where some prostitute retire to in order to hook an innocent brother

6 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nnemuka(f): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
some men are just idiotic
You were cheating on her for 6months and just one knack is getting you upset
Do a DNA on all your children if you have any because that is where the koko lies
You keep being unfaithful thinking its your birthright
So many of you deserves the kind of spouse you have
See how two of you are making a mess of the institution called marriage.

13 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by toprealman: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

You never even start.....this one na intro

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Holywizard: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yoruba type of marriage

7 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by capitalzero: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

your wife is a petty thief,you are an armed robber.

9 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by RTSC: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
She is leaving my house.
For both our sake.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by pek(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Your worry should be 10% while that of your wife should be 90%. Hers was one off while yours was for long. You only stopped because of the blackmail.

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by rhythyson: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't know why i do not want to believe this story.

Ayam not saying its a lie oooo

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by lordprogress: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol according to Nasty C "she cheated on you" lol grin
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by BlackCrainte: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Edyice: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:
if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried?

Should you be worried ... I don't know ooo grin

But as for the church kind of sister , they understand pass any other sister .

They get shit done in silence
Beep u every now and then ,no one will know any thing as long as nigga is not a kiss and tell kind of guy grin grin..

I dey like that kind gals shaaaa oo cool

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by RTSC: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
rhythyson:
I don't know why i do not want to believe this story.

Ayam not saying its a lie oooo
It is unbelievable.

An average Nigerian man will not take it like this even if he has fuccked the whole street.

It is unfair, I know.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Both eleribus
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by ikwedim(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Trusting a woman? OK please if your wife or your girl bear the name tayo. She is yellow and short with big ass. She is carrying afro hair and put on black shirt with green skirt, then she is right here in my neighbor room. I heard she said my oga is calling me when the guy was ontop of her. I was listening till now. OK bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by galadima77(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
thesicilian:
You're worried about her infidelity when your own was much worse.

E tire me

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Femeto: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
harrikoko:

Liar.

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by capitalzero: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
A man's cheating is different from a woman cheating o! Once your woman cheats dump her immediately, don't look back, your life might be in danger shocked

say who?

2 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by capitalzero: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
RTSC:
She is leaving my house. For both our sake.

Or you are leaving your house for her ?

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Aboks(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by nonjebose(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
It's so unfortunate that the two of them engaged in infidelity. Truth be told, this guy still nurse a grudge against the wife. He feels really bad that the wife could go out of her way to commit adultery because of his playful taunt. Some men have a way of replaying the thought or imagination in their mind

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep / Stella Solomon Peter Goes Missing, Have You Seen Her? (photo) / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.