Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (54058 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by ImaIma1(f): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks

Maybe she could sworn to anyone and anything that you would never cheat on her too. You are only looking at it from your perspective. What about from hers? The fact that you only quit because you were blackmailed and not because you came to yourself.

She on the other hand did it once, realized her mistake and stopped on her own.

You are the devil here o

4 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Champneys: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Ok.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by missyQween(f): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2019
You cheated on her and you didn't see anything wrong with it. Now, she did the same, You are looking for advice.
If you are okay to disrespect your partner, then, You shouldn't be sad when the table is turned around.

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by missyQween(f): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2019
ImaIma1:

Maybe she could sworn to anyone and anything that you would never cheat on her too. You are only looking at it from your perspective. What about from hers? The fact that you only quit because you were blackmailed and not because you came to yourself.

She on the other hand did it once, realized her mistake and stopped on her own.

You are the devil here o

They don't know how it hurts when you trusted someone so much and they still go behind your back to cheat.
I am sure, if he wasn't blackmailed. He will keep doing it.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by missyQween(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:
I agreed I goofed guys, yes I did confess to her that I did worse and I do pray I find the strength never to cheat on her again. I was only worried because I never believed she could do that shit. Like I stated in the post I can swear anywhere and with anything that she can't cheat? I have forgiven and I do she has forgiven me as well, but my fear is that, there could be more and she's not comfortable telling, because she accidentally let it slipped that if she had done it with her ex our marriage would have crashed long ago as he would prolly blackmail her.
I am just here to seek advice from mature minds on how we can make herself better and how to prove to her that she's still my world. Thanks

You never believed she could do that shit ? But, You could do the sane shit for months. Nawa o.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Moji12(f): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2019
crackhaus:
My only issue here is that you were surprised when she confessed to you.
As in, husbands still get surprised when they find out their wives have cheated on them once or twice before? shocked

If only you know wetin we don use awa eyez see wey mouth no fit talk, you won't spend one second being worried about infidelity.
You de work for hotel?

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Pinkie2018(f): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2019
Yoighaman:

Ok let me explain....

A woman goes to her parents crying my husband brought a woman home, I am therefore packing out. The parent's default response, " No room for you here, go back to your husband's house immediately" .

Man goes to his parents, I just caught my wife with another man in my matrimonial bed, parents " So where is she now?, haven't you chased her out?"

Hope you get it now?....and please before you go there, this is Africa, Nigeria in particular.....

....and by the way, what happened to my proposal to you...lol

you are right. This is Africa where women have been brainwashed that their lives revolve around marriage. That she isn't complete without a man. That she should take shit and eat it while smiling in the name of remaining married.

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Saidfx(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Shameful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by ImaIma1(f): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2019
missyQween:

They don't know how it hurts when you trusted someone so much and they still go behind your back to cheat.
I am sure, if he wasn't blackmailed. He will keep doing it.

Yet he can only see her fault but not his own.

5 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by missyQween(f): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2019
ImaIma1:

Yet he can only see her fault but not his own.

Yes, It's sad tho. Relationship and marriage now is very scary

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by olabrinks(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin

Don’t kill me ahbeg grin
cococandy:

Even when children are involved, why confess?

That should be the cherry on the cake for any man who thinks it’s okay for him to be a layabout but god forbid his woman do same.

I think if such a man has four kids. 3 of them rightfully should be from outside men.

I’m in my house let them come and beat me cool
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by PrincewithGod(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
The solution to all these is JESUS CHRIST!
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Bola146(f): 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Wetin Dey concern Jesus from Israel where they don’t like black people especially Africans with cheating?

Ask Google
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by frozen70g(f): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
harrikoko:
So my wife of 4 years and I decided to confess to each after things went a little sour in our marriage. She told me my friendly taunts that 'babe you're getting old oh, I am sure you aren't getting toasters again' led her to commit adultery. That she actually slept with her old crush who happens to be a lecturer in her former school last year. She told me she was going for a make-up job over the weekend last October, I even gave her money for transport and all. She still used my money to lodge herself and her married lecturer man friend in the hotel and got dicked. She said that was the first time and she regretted it. And that she stopped talking to the man right after the Bleep.

I also told her I had a side chick for about 6 months and had a couple of flings with other girls but quit all after my side chick said she got pregnant and wanted to start blackmailing me. And I later discovered the pregnancy was 'audio' she only just wanted money.

We both felt sorry and forgave each other, but my big question now is, if she dated someone right under my nose and I didn't notice, and she perfectly did it. plus she's this church kinda wifey.

Should I be worried? When she told me I almost fainted as I had always trusted her and could bet my life on it at any shrine she wouldn't do it.

Am glady tgat both of you opened up

She dud what she did out of frustration from the issues you guys had and you too you have been doing yours even before she did hers

Just try to be good with her and be loving too

Give her the attention she desires and her mind will find peace and happiness in you

Women in marriage flirts because their love is being toyed with

God has made men to love women so do your job and you will continue to trust her

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by oboy81: 1:09am On Nov 09, 2019
Aidejay:
Na lie u dey lie so

Who u think say u dey lie 4?
Lol what are you saying? grin
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2019
There can never be trust in that marriage, the pillers holding that marriage has already collapsed.
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by zeb04(f): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2019
Neurotika:

His infidelity doesn't justify his wife fvcking another man in marriage!. All these feminist slimes who doesn't know their place in the marriage echelon always want to have an opinion. He cheated so?....So you're justified to let another man climb you like a donkey cos your husband cheated.

If our mothers followed this nonsense, we'll all be raised by wretched whores!..Surrendering your dignity (pvssy) for another man cos your husband hurt you already speaks to your nature...A lion can't eat grass regardless of the degree of its hunger. And yes I support women that seeks divorce (as a last resort) from a man who can't stop fvcking around. Any other approach that encourages doing similar thing the man does is a whorish one period!

Besides I want to believe you don't have comprehension problems cos my fourth point 'if you're really ready to stop cheating too....' already showed I subtly preached the Golden rule shiit you're all throwing around.

Honestly marriage isn't for this generation. It should be abolished.
shut up your mouth. Broken record.
There is no higher or lower degree in cheating. It is the same betrayal, depression, sucidal thought and all. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Yinibixema: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
zeb04:
shut up your mouth. Broken record.
There is no higher or lower degree in cheating. It is the same betrayal, depression, sucidal thought and all. Idiot

Why e Dey pain you like this. Are you the whoring wife? You must not cheat as a married woman whether your husband cheats or not
Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
You see, this goat cheated on his wife, constantly fûcking his sidechick for 6months, it is not possible for us to count the number of fvcks she had with this girl, because it was numerous, yet he had a full grown woman called wife at home! On the contrary the wife got emotionally embarrassed from his stupidity and she did a one night stand with a random man, just one fvck that looks like many fvcks in one hahaha and this egbon couldn't sleep. You see men can't stand to see or imagine another man groping and humping their gf or spouse, it's like when a he-goat is tearing out the pvssy of a she-goat, can you imagine eating and licking out someone's else ice-cream while you have your own! Boy that's the feeling the niggur was having when he was hammering this brodallys wife lolz too bad for him. This brother is worried, why? I'm guessing because he paid brideprice, yes! That shameless she-goat dragged her family name into the mud, she should returned the brideprice, she had done an abominable thing by letting another man sleep with her, after collecting dowry from her man, her husband! But what is this brother going to pay back, groomprice? Hahaha hahaha! grin O ye bunch of fvcktards, you see una life! Committing adultery and breaking marital vows!! You let the devil slip into your marriage when you kept a sidechick, if she had gotten pregnant and born for you, how will your wife feel!! And I think you are not a muslim!! Later you will go to church and the devil will be using you and your wife to mock God! You both should repent, forgive yourself and have a changed of heart!! And straighten up your marriage.
Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by fk002: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
olasaad:

No not likely. She might even be crying while doing it or closed her eyes. That's why she regretted it.

Don't comfort him with a sweet lie, let him just face the bitter truth. she enjoyed the sh!t

Abi na rape the lecturer raped her?

1 Like

Re: We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? by tunderoc(m): 3:11am On Apr 13, 2020
Marriage at this latter time is do overrated. We all cheat, men o, women o and this is so because human need will remain insatiable. The Mo you start deleting text and chats believe me you've passed your first class in cheating with first grade. Next will be scheduled calls "we can only talk at so so time" then the final class will be "yes we can see, but nothing oh"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Having Problems With Premature Ejac?? (*update..free nipost shippin) Lets Chat / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.