Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (3405 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / MEN!! Churches Are Currently The Worst Places To Pick A Wife Today!! (photos) / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Biingoo: 1:06am On Nov 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No worry them no go laugh you. I dey your back
Tohyorsih sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2019
Biingoo:
Tohyorsih sad

Yes ke cool cool
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Biingoo: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes ke cool cool
Don't do this to me. I won't call you. Just WhatsApp sad
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 21, 2019
Riele:

cool Average is the word .
show proof
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by OiOi: 1:35am On Nov 21, 2019
tiffanyfan:

That's very nice of you your highness, pls send it to the orphanage.

Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Are you a mod or the owner of this forum for you to be that popular? Dude no one knows you or what you look like.not even 3% of Nairaland users so STFU. I saw your comment on another comment few minutes ago and this talking of how popular you are.You aren't shit dude.
goodbye attention seeker
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Riele(f): 5:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Nigg3369:
show proof

smiley .

Look well . There is proof .
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Sambaby7640: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2019
chenzen:
goodbye attention seeker
stop calling me what you're
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Sambaby7640:
stop calling me what you're
bye
Re: Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=OiOi post=84221341][/quote]shut up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I No Longer Feel The Urge To Be With A Woman. / Why Do Some Nigerian Men Do This?? / Look At The Nuns That Deliver Cannabis To Sick People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.