Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity (4158 Views)

Dirty Games Men Play: MALES AND MONOGAMY 2 / Knowing The Dirty Games Men Play: On Males And Monogamy 1 / Why Do Women Hate Seeing Their Men Play Video Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
Yes, it implies a different tone to some people.

i guess men are truly from mars and women are truly from venus

But there's a dictionary meaning.

I'm not responsible for your interpretation. cheesy
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
Indifferent also, i have learned to truly enjoy my company.

If you not a feminist, my guess is you are young..

I stand corrected tho
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

Feminism didn't start as that..

But guess what we have today... Women wanting equal opportunities but never equal responsibilities...

A typical feminist often forgets that there are gender roles in the family....

Well I don't know about feminists, but i do know this, while equal opportunity is possible, and equal expectations at work, equal responsibility is not possible because of biological sex roles.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

But there's a dictionary meaning.

I'm not responsible for your interpretation. cheesy
But women are emotional. they listen more to the 80% non verbal communication.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
i agree that responses vary, but they do tend to follow a general pattern.

@Eyeness i av seen ur DM, buh d truth is i just can't date you becos you are UGLY.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
Indifferent also, i have learned to truly enjoy my company.

grin

Did you just change your personal text to

I AM THE PRIZE

wink

You are , to the man who loves you.

Actually there is no prize... No body is any prize to another...

You see, cocky people deserve ego centric people.

Most ladies are cocky and feel larger than life because they are the center of attraction.

Those girls deserve stupid misogynistic males who will rubbish their existence... In order to prove to them that they are nothing but skins and bones...

I personally detest proud and cocky and my cockiness and misogyny spring up when I perceive larger than life attitude from ladies.

Remember this... You are the prize.. And if everyone is the prize.... There's no prize at all cheesy
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
Well I don't know about feminists, but i do know this, while equal opportunity is possible, and equal expectations at work, equal responsibility is not possible because of biological sex roles.

To whom much is given.. Much is expected.

If you want to be given the opportunity, then expect responsibilities

If you know can't take the heat, you shouldn't be in the kitchen
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
But women are emotional. they listen more to the 80% non verbal communication.

So you want to blame me for your interpretation?

Whose fault is it that women are emotional?

Thick skinned women are not
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

So you want to blame me for your interpretation?

Whose fault is it that women are emotional?

Thick skinned women are not
Answer your question. Your tone implied something else.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

To whom much is given.. Much is expected.

If you want to be given the opportunity, then expect responsibilities

If you know can't take the heat, you shouldn't be in the kitchen
You call equal opportunities much? IT IS THE BASICS, THE BASELINE. Equal opportunities are not asking for much at all..

Men and women can never have equal responsibility because their differences are meant to complement.

An apple and an avocado pear are fruits, they both grow from trees, are plucked, process and sent to the market for sale. that is basic,that is equal right. But they are both different in look, feel, taste, what they are eaten with and nutrient composition.

Asking an avocado to do what the apple does is quite a stretch, isn't it?

Do you now understand?
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Eyeness: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2019
ericsmith:

@Eyeness i av seen ur DM, buh d truth is i just can't date you becos you are UGLY.
I never DMed you?

You are entitled to your opinion. Good morning
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
Answer your question. Your tone implied something else.

It implied nothing. Thick skinned women are thick skinned women. However you choose to interpret is entirely your business.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
You call equal opportunities much? IT IS THE BASICS, THE BASELINE. Equal opportunities are not asking for much at all..

Men and women can never have equal responsibility because their differences are meant to complement.

An apple and an avocado pear are fruits, they both grow from trees, are plucked, process and sent to the market for sale. that is basic,that is equal right. But they are both different in look, feel, taste, what they are eaten with and nutrient composition.

Asking an avocado to do what the apple does is quite a stretch, isn't it?

Do you now understand?

So there was apple juice...

People who consume apple juice gets nutrient X and Y.

Avocado now wants the attention of apple... But she lacks nutrient X and Y that is required of apple juice...

Avocado wants the opportunity to given attention like the apple juice but she does not want to deliver nutrients X and Y...

What do you expect those who want exactly X and Y in their diet to do?

Stick with apple juice or give avocado juice a chance and then get nutrient Z
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Eyeness:
I never DMed you?

You are entitled to your opinion. Good morning

Alol !! yu nid not worry abt d DM lie, was gonna refute that.
i almost bought ur calm reply, buh sayin gudmorning @12:52pm .. grin aunty u're not ugly again.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
boiz2men:

So there was apple juice...

People who consume apple juice gets nutrient X and Y.

Avocado now wants the attention of apple... But she lacks nutrient X and Y that is required of apple juice...

Avocado wants the opportunity to given attention like the apple juice but she does not want to deliver nutrients X and Y...

What do you expect those who want exactly X and Y in their diet to do?

Stick with apple juice or give avocado juice a chance and then get nutrient Z

avocado, simply wanted to be classified in the same category as fruit, as opposed to being a fat and oil food.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 1:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
avocado, simply wanted to be classified in the same category as fruit, as opposed to being a fat and oil food.

But that's not what this is about.

Avocado is fruit just as men and women are humans

Avocado is about what apple does just as feminists are about the things men do.

Avocado wants to do what apple does..

Feminist want to do what men do...

But apple do give nutrient X and Y in its juice..

Men do their responsibility in the task required of the job...

But avocado can't give nutrient X and Y because biologically it lacks the capabilities to.

Feminists cant discharge these responsibilities the job requires because they biologically they lack the capabilities to...

Yet avocado wants apples role despite lacking the nutrients.

Yet feminists want the opportunity despite lacking the capabilities...

The human who wants nutrients X and Y makes it very clear he wants apple juice.

The company who wants someone with strength makes it very clear he want a man

Avocado gets mad

Feminists get mad...

Avocado wants to be a juice to that human but doesn't want to give him nutrients X and Y.

Feminists want the job of that company but don't want to exercise strength the job requires...

is this fair?

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
what exactly do women want that men do?
boiz2men:

But that's not what this is about.

Avocado is fruit just as men and women are humans

Avocado is about what apple does just as feminists are about the things men do.

Avocado wants to do what apple does..

Feminist want to do what men do...

But apple do give nutrient X and Y in its juice..

Men do their responsibility in the task required of the job...

But avocado can't give nutrient X and Y because biologically it lacks the capabilities to.

Feminists cant discharge these responsibilities the job requires because they biologically they lack the capabilities to...

Yet avocado wants apples role despite lacking the nutrients.

Yet feminists want the opportunity despite lacking the capabilities...

The human who wants nutrients X and Y makes it very clear he wants apple juice.

The company who wants someone with strength makes it very clear he want a man

Avocado gets mad

Feminists get mad...

Avocado wants to be a juice to that human but doesn't want to give him nutrients X and Y.

Feminists want the job of that company but don't want to exercise strength the job requires...

is this fair?
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by boiz2men(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what exactly do women want that men do?

Let's start with what feminists want

What do they want?

Please don't just say equality

Explain it. Give an example
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by BatleFox: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Idiot
When exactly did you ask me out?

Good morning Fumi

@the Bolded. You modified that comment later on. Nonetheless, Bigcowhorn will refresh your beautiful memory when he returns. It's a matter of record i.e old comments that can never be modified. I believe redcreme as Blackivy21 quoted that comment in which you were asked out to dinner.
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
BatleFox:

Good morning Fumi

@the Bolded. You modified that comment later on. Nonetheless, Bigcowhorn will refresh your beautiful memory when he returns. It's a matter of record i.e old comments that can never be modified. I believe redcreme as Blackivy21 quoted that comment in which you were asked out to dinner.
Sure
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by BatleFox: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Sure

Good evening babe. found it faster than i thought. Here you go.

https://www.nairaland.com/5355323/women-5-6-inches-long-dick/2#81196481

1 Like

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Eyeness:
What's the best way to tell a lie sis? Believe it is the truth and say it

Have you ever wondered why men get their self confidence from?Especially the broke ugly ones that abuse your pics, call you ugly, olosho, golddigger and feminist. They feel entitled to bash you online and still dont post their pics, amongst many other things men do that confuse women.
This is because there is something important about masculinity.

MALE EGO.

Men's entire sense of self identity is crafted from nothing but pure belief in their own desire and self will. Men survive on nothing but sheer audacity.They survive on their ability to obfuscate and lie to increase their sense of self worth, and OMG ladies! The lies men do tell......

They then immediately find some women's can subtly and or overtly scare, intimidate,and bully into accepting it. That's the game sweetie. If you believe pinnochio enough, he just might be a real boy.

It doesn't matter if what they say is completely true, what they truly need is a woman to completely believe their BS to make it real. What they think you think about them is more important to them than they want you to believe, it is more important than who they are.

This is why a guy starts to insult you immediately you say no to him.
It is why they ghost you when you thought things were going well, You must have conciously or unconsciously threatened their fragile self identity in some fundamental way.

Society has also helped to feed this fragile ego by letting it become acceptable to believe their exaggerated projections of themselves.

It is why they cheat. Because their ego tells them they can
It is also why they rape, because they think they can.
It is even why they believe they are superior, because they need you to believe they are.

Deep down, what men are most men are afraid of is a woman. who sees past all the BS and false bravado, or worse calls him out on it.

A woman who doesn't care what men think of her is dangerous. This is the worst concievable insult to the ego.

This is why men leave you after you struggle with him. They can't bear for you to see them at their worst.

So should you stroke his male ego? No, but you shouldn't necessarily shatter it by emasculating him.

You have the power sis. But for you to realize that, you need to have a strong sense of self identity, have a strong narrative and be the main character in your life story. Also you should set strong boundaries but still be feminine. Let me tell you how.

Point out his BS in a non confrontational way, and let the task of fortifying his self worth with character and true stuff fall on his shoulders alone. You are not responsible for inflating his ego, he is. You can show him what true self worth is like, but he must put in the work. You ain't his mama.

You have the power sis, but rise above it by giving him back so that it can't be used to hurt you, or those around you.

Amatarasha, rehkina, funmmyastic, lefulefu,Ubunja,Martinez39, airforce1, pocohantas, adabieku, husbandsnatcha, pettyprincess, funmisticqueen, AstroG, dairykidd, Michelleabod2,bloooody, stupidity, GreenMist21, chenzen, BlueAir, Baltefox, ilekokonit , iLegendd, lilwetdick
All you said is true, especially about men@ bolded

Ubunja is Yoruba guy living in ajegunle, he apparently also plagarises his posts.

He's such a hypocrite
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nyenatetan(m): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Fighting to legalise or Archive feminism goals is like chasing the wind.

Or tell me , is there any possibility of man been victorious over God , the answer is absolutely a big NO !!!! scientist are just doing what can't even worth to say " an icing on the cake" , it's just child play they are doing.

A WOMAN CAN ONLY TRY TO BE LIKE A MAN , BUT SHE CANT BE A MAN,AND WILL NEVER BE.

Out of man came a woman, so giving birth to a man does not make you ever superior over him,instead you'll only nurture your superior until he grows to fully discharge the guts he has.

And that's how nature has made it, it shouldn't be altered by anyone.

You can read about the theory of creation of creation,specifically that of Panku . in fact let me fan it into flame, in there ' is said "a man was formed out of Iron; and a woman came out of wood."
So how's that , in fact the list goes on and on, be it about spiritual factors, physical factors or scientific - even religious , OMG. Let's rest here.
It's nature very beautiful to behold

Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by solobrain(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
This post cracked me up. cheesy cheesy
Re: GAMES MEN PLAY: All Ubunja has In Life Is The Audacity by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2020
Eyeness:
In doing all this, you just proved me right. Thanks.
One of our greatest problems is us thinking humans are ROBOTS and Life has a Manual. We constrain our minds to certain 'reality' and that which has only one realm of existence. In the end, our actions and reactions, beliefs and behaviours are shaped by the consciousness that is 'generic'. Both the redpillers and feminists are confused lots.
Too much ' perceived knowledge' is the bane of this generation and may be for many more years to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies!! If He's Stingy Always Be On Your Period ; Endowed Nigeria Lady / Stop Texting Women. / Some Funny Pictures I Found On Twitter. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.