Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? (22267 Views)

This Person Sounds Like Me. / Here's Why The Heaven And Hell Message Now Sounds Like A Joke. / What Nigerian Tribe Or Language Does "Nebuchadnezzar" Sounds Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Praivit0 see this clown at work again.

Same false accusation you resorted to after you were exposed for patronising prostitutes on another thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340899/daddy-freeze-reacts-estate-where#80940769

Keep it up cheesy At this rate, any other moniker on nairaland that disagrees with you might just be me as well cheesy cheesy

Kuku call bodydialect57 my other moniker na cheesy cheesy

There are so many of them on nairaland who claim to be Christians but are extremely confused set of people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Abuse of which grace? The same grace that you said does all the work while you do nothing, could yet be abused?

How could such a grace that requires no works/obedience/righteousness in the respect of salvation still be abused?

Was it not the Op who said such grace covered someone whether they sinned or not? So continuing in one's iniquity and sin cannot be an abuse of such grace, for that's the concept of such grace, which such pastors and christians use to justify such atrocities they commit, because it would still cover them regardless.

So that grace cannot be abused except you're now beginning to see that your idea of grace "that does all the work while you do nothing" is so faulty.

Mind you, that's has never the idea of God's grace which leads to salvation, for that grace requires works as repentance, righteousness, obedience of God's Word, for man to be able to have it.

So what you call grace is not God's grace, but clearly a man-made idea, hence the damning results, as men continuing in their sins that (such) grace may abound.

Therefore it's this your idea of grace that is a delusion, God's grace stands sure.
you entirely miss it and you ask a wrong question. add anything to Grace then its no more Grace. FLESHLY WORKS: that which an unsaved person tries to produce in order to be
saved. FAITH WORKS are pleasing to God . we are justified by Faith in God and not in our work.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
you entirely miss it and you ask a wrong question. add anything to Grace then its no more Grace. FLESHLY WORKS: that which an unsaved person tries to produce in order to be
saved. FAITH WORKS are pleasing to God . we are justified by Faith in God and not in our work.
Lol! You have shifted your goal post, and you still say I miss it?

Are we not talking of grace in the respect of gaining salvation?

The grace is God's exclusively, but how do you get it?

You claim you don't do anything to get it, but just get in the boat, and the grace does all the work and are now claiming that such a grace could be abused? How could such a grace that you

If you can see the obvious contradiction in that those two statements, then I think you are confused, because how could such a grace that does all the work for you, that you don't have to do anything, still be abused?

But you take that confusion to faith works, so what is faith works now that is different from works?

Instead of you to admit that your idea of grace without works which leads men to continue in sin is a delusion, you are trying to dance about it?

Let's leave this matter because it obvious you now see that there no way to get around works to get saved, anyhow you choose to dance around it.

Bottom line without works, whether it's grace oh or faith or love or mercy, na straight to hell fire. There is no gainsaying that truth!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

But you said no one is righteous na. You were arguing no one is good.
go and check what imputed righteousness mean by the way dont try to spin it, Jesus said call no man good, according to you Jesus is lying right? Answer it, if you are not afraid of been exposed.

Job for example was righteous because he feared God and ESCHEWED EVIL. He even went as far as making a covenant or oath not to look upon a woman lustfully. Righteousness backed up with actions and not empty confessions.

Also look at Zacarias and his wife;
Luke 1 v 5-6;
5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.
6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

They WALKED IN A COMMANDMENTS AND ORDINANCE OF THE LORD
ignorance is a disease. Where was it written that job was righteous before God because he eschewed evil?
One can be righteous before human being base on their works but not before God.
Works of faith is different from works to gain righteousness or justification.
I just laugh at your emptiness yet claiming knowledge.
Oya whats your next objection.

Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Oh!

The grace without works illusion is gradually being destroyed by the Truth!

Repentance is the beginning of good works fool, and if you don't yet know that but are yet claiming to know, then you are so much worse than whatever you called me.

Matthew 3:8, 10 (KJV)

8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

10 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
you have been exposed on this forum. Your god is allah, you are an agent of satan.
God is said to repent, does that mean God commit sin he repented of or God did good works to be saved.

Exodus 32:14
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! You have shifted your goal post, and you still say I miss it?

Are we not talking of grace in the respect of gaining salvation?

The grace is God's exclusively, but how do you get it?

You claim you don't do anything to get it, but just get in the boat, and the grace does all the work and are now claiming that such a grace could be abused? How could such a grace that you

If you can see the obvious contradiction in that those two statements, then I think you are confused, because how could such a grace that does all the work for you, that you don't have to do anything, still be abused?

But you take that confusion to faith works, so what is faith works now that is different from works?

Instead of you to admit that your idea of grace without works which leads men to continue in sin is a delusion, you are trying to dance about it?

Let's leave this matter because it obvious you now see that there no way to get around works to get saved, anyhow you choose to dance around it.

Bottom line without works, whether it's grace oh or faith or love or mercy, na straight to hell fire. There is no gainsaying that truth!
do you read Bible at all ? who say you don't have to work ? the thing is that work in this context is not the mean of salvation, you are already save by trusting in God, you only need to show the evidence of your faith in God.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
go and check what imputed righteousness mean by the way dont try to spin it, Jesus said call no man good, according to you Jesus is lying right? Answer it, if you are not afraid of been exposed.

Going by Matthew 19 v 17, even Jesus is not good too na, please tell us why he rejected being called good, and mentioned only God is good,
I dey wait you for here.

Your inability to read the scriptures in context and holistically is your major problem. You pick one verse and quote it out of context. Abeg, if no man is good, why did Jesus say this here;

John 5 v 28-29;
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

and this here;
Luke 6 v 45;
45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Abi, these people were good because they believed in God ba?

solite3:

ignorance is a disease. Where was it written that job was righteous before God because he eschewed evil?
One can be righteous before human being base on their works but not before God.
Works of faith is different from works to gain righteousness or justification.
I just laugh at your emptiness yet claiming knowledge.
Oya whats your next objection.

Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

I can toy with your ignorance all day long. Please explain this verse below to everyone here. And tell us if faith is what will be used to separate the sheep from the goats as well.

John 5 v 28-29;
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation

Luke 6 v 46
46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
you have been exposed on this forum. Your god is allah, you are an agent of satan.
God is said to repent, does that mean God commit sin he repented of or God did good works to be saved.

Exodus 32:14
And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Lol!

Clutching at the Allah straws to show that you have nothing else to cling unto.

At least your delusion of grace without works in the respect of salvation has been clearly debunked.

I leave you in your delusions...

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
do you read Bible at all ? who say you don't have to work ? the thing is that work in this context is not the mean of salvation, you are already save by trusting in God, you only need to show the evidence of your faith in God.
If it's so hard for you to accept the obvious Truth that your idea of grace without works in the respect of salvation is a delusion, I can understand.

It seems you have a very short memory, so I had to get this comment to refresh your memory. So may I ask, who made this comment?

malvisguy212:
the good news is by seating on a boat and allow the boat to do all the work. but the unsaved man try to swim from one end to the other by his own strength.

the good news the Gospel bring, It bids me fly and gives me wings! Salvation is not WORKING; it is RESTING on the WORK of Another. Salvation is not based on what we might do; it is based on what Christ has ALREADY DONE.

God holiness utterly condemn the best man. God Grace freely justified the worst.

This is the idea of grace of hell fire!!!

This is the idea of grace that encourages men to continue in their iniquity.

This is the grace that pastor I spoke about and many church leaders and christians used to justify their iniquities. The grace of resting on the work of another and allowing the boat to do all the work!

So hope you now see where you spoke about not having to work with respect to salvation as many erroneously do inclusive of the Op?

But you're now relunctanctly accepting the Truth that the idea that you have to work, that means you're rejecting your above comment of allowing grace do all the work, because If you have to do some work, it means that you need works to be saved!

So it's not about reading the Bible, but knowing the Truth. Therefore you can read the Bible all you want but if you don't know the Truth, you shall keep walking in lies.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Going by Matthew 19 v 17, even Jesus is not good too na, please tell us why he rejected being called good, and mentioned only God is good,
I dey wait you for here.

Your inability to read the scriptures in context and holistically is your major problem. You pick one verse and quote it out of context. Abeg, if no man is good, why did Jesus say this here;

John 5 v 28-29;

and this here;
Luke 6 v 45;
45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Abi, these people were good because they believed in God ba?

I can toy with your ignorance all day long. Please explain this verse below to everyone here. And tell us if faith is what will be used to separate the sheep from the goats as well.

John 5 v 28-29;

Luke 6 v 46
46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
now you speak of reading bible in context. Going round in circles as usual.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
now you speak of reading bible in context. Going round in circles as usual.

Says the person who “inferred” Judas Iscariot was baptised.

Abeg tell us why Simon the sorcerer was told to make his heart right with God despite being believing in Jesus and baptised as well na...
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Clutching at the Allah straws to show that you have nothing else to cling unto.

At least your delusion of grace without works in the respect of salvation has been clearly debunked.

I leave you in your delusions...
delusion of grandeur! The gospel of grace is your nightmare just like satan your father dislike it because it sets his prisoner free. You should be more perplexed on how you will spend eternity in the lake of fire with the devil.

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
delusion of grandeur! The gospel of grace is your nightmare just like satan your father dislike it because it sets his prisoner free. You should be more perplexed on how you will spend eternity in the lake of fire with the devil.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Your own case is that you're already dead, just waiting the confirmation In hell where you would spend eternity with your father the devil and your fellow dead brothers that work iniquity if you don't repent.

Matthew 7:19 (KJV)

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:

Always quick to jump and pick one verse to quote out of context. I guess it was "grace" Jesus used as the basis to separate the sheeps from the goats hmm?

Matthew 25 v 31-46;

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Says the person who “inferred” Judas Iscariot was baptised.

Abeg tell us why Simon the sorcerer was told to make his heart right with God despite being believing in Jesus and baptised as well na...
A fool is known by his words.
@bolded see ignorance whether Judas was baptise or not does not change the fact.

As for simon, the bible record that his heart was not right with God meaning his heart was not in agreement with God, in order words there was no repentance. His belief was not a saving faith, he didnt come agree with God about his own depravity and sinfulness and need for a saviour rather his belief was inspired by his lust for power. There is a non saving faith and there is saving faith in the bible both are called belief but sometimes differentiated by been called a dead faith or not.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Always quick to jump and pick one verse to quote out of context. I guess it was "grace" Jesus used as the basis to separate the sheeps from the goats hmm?

Matthew 25 v 31-46;

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
it is grace that makes the difference.
Jesus came with just two things grace and truth, it is either you accept it or you perish.
repentance is to have a change of heart and accept God's gift of eternal life freely.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
If it's so hard for you to accept the obvious Truth that your idea of grace without works in the respect of salvation is a delusion, I can understand.

It seems you have a very short memory, so I had to get this comment to refresh your memory. So may I ask, who made this comment?

This is the idea of grace of hell fire!!!

This is the idea of grace that encourages men to continue in their iniquity.

This is the grace that pastor I spoke about and many church leaders and christians used to justify their iniquities. The grace of resting on the work of another and allowing the boat to do all the work!

So hope you now see where you spoke about not having to work with respect to salvation as many erroneously do inclusive of the Op?

But you're now relunctanctly accepting the Truth that the idea that you have to work, that means you're rejecting your above comment of allowing grace do all the work, because If you have to do some work, it means that you need works to be saved!

So it's not about reading the Bible, but knowing the Truth. Therefore you can read the Bible all you want but if you don't know the Truth, you shall keep walking in lies.
you have a serious problem of comprehension, when the Bible say believed on the Lord JESUS Christ and you will be save, what are we believing ? in our work ? or the WORK OF JESUS ? salvation is DONE, FINISHED, ACCOMPLISHED . salvation is NOT DOING, we don't have to work to get saved. the work of our salvation has already been done.

the criminal that was crucified with JESUS, did he work to get saved ? wasn't he the worst ? which work did he do that warrant Paradise ? GOD grace is able to save the worst men IF they BELIEVE on JESUS Christ. thus, the criminal believed and was saved.

"Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends
of the earth: for I am God, and there is none
else." (Isaiah 45:22)
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
^^^^ this is not to say work is not necessary , work is needed to prove the evident of a SAVING FAITH.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
^^^^ this is not to say work is not necessary , work is needed to prove the evident of a SAVING FAITH.
that is it! James said show me your faith without works and I will show you my faith by my works.
How will the world know that we are the sons of God but by our good works,
As Christians we live right not because we want to justify ourself but to glorify God and show his glory.
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
that is it! James said show me your faith without works and I will show you my faith by my works.
How will the world know that we are the sons of God but by our good works,
As Christians we live right not because we want to justify ourself but to glorify God and show his glory.
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

perfectly said bro. this people living to justify themselves and Not God, Matthew 5:16 explained the type of work JESUS had in mind " let your light shine BEFORE MEN," not before God. what are we proving to God who already understand us better ?
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by alBHAGDADI: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Solite3 malvisguy212

I told you guys not to bother arguing with those guys. They are only here to cause strife. Look at the tonnes of scriptures you have been dishing out, yet they fail to see the truth. Not that they fail to see the truth, but they are opposed to it due to Satanism. They know this thread is the truth, all they want to do is to prevent people from believing it. They want co-travellers to hell fire.

Don't waste your time arguing with them because you really stand nothing to gain but a lot to lose, as many might become confused by their contribution, thereby missing the salvation this thread brings.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
it is grace that makes the difference.
Jesus came with just two things grace and truth, it is either you accept it or you perish.
repentance is to have a change of heart and accept God's gift of eternal life freely.

Buhahahaha, it is “grace” that Jesus used to separate the goats from the sheep according to the gospel of Solite3 Chapter 4 v 11.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
A fool is known by his words.
@bolded see ignorance whether Judas was baptise or not does not change the fact.

Does not change which fact? The fact that you were an eye witness to the phantom baptism of Judas Iscariot?

solite3:

As for simon, the bible record that his heart was not right with God meaning his heart was not in agreement with God, in order words there was no repentance. His belief was not a saving faith, he didnt come agree with God about his own depravity and sinfulness and need for a saviour rather his belief was inspired by his lust for power. There is a non saving faith and there is saving faith in the bible both are called belief but sometimes differentiated by been called a dead faith or not.

Very very good,

Now relate what you just said here with my first post on this thread;

OkCornel:
Any confessions of your faith and belief without a change of heart (repentance) is simply fraud.
It’s amazing how some grace peddling merchants think they can get into heaven with lip service.
If your lifestyle is not consistent with the expectations of a leader you claim to follow, you’re simply a failure and that’s it.
Funny how people think barren branches would escape being cutoff and thrown into the fire.
https://www.nairaland.com/5520282/which-these-two-sounds-like/3#83930491
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
perfectly said bro. this people living to justify themselves and Not God, Matthew 5:16 explained the type of work JESUS had in mind " let your light shine BEFORE MEN," not before God. what are we proving to God who already understand us better ?
you have really tried to open their eyes to the truth but they still choose to remain blind.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Solite3 malvisguy212

I told you guys not to bother arguing with those guys. They are only here to cause strife. Look at the tonnes of scriptures you have been dishing out, yet they fail to see the truth. Not that they fail to see the truth, but they are opposed to it due to Satanism. They know this thread is the truth, all they want to do is to prevent people from believing it. They want co-travellers to hell fire.

Don't waste your time arguing with them because you really stand nothing to gain but a lot to lose, as many might become confused by their contribution, thereby missing the salvation this thread brings.
you are right they are not interested in the truth but only to oppose themselves
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Buhahahaha, it is “grace” that Jesus used to separate the goats from the sheep according to the gospel of Solite3 Chapter 4 v 11.
you are just blind
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Does not change which fact? The fact that you were an eye witness to the phantom baptism of Judas Iscariot?

Very very good,

Now relate what you just said here with my first post on this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/5520282/which-these-two-sounds-like/3#83930491
You just deluded.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
You just deluded.

Awww, just see the bitterness on display after realizing the joke you've made out of yourself cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
you are just blind

Says the person who had the vision to see where Judas Iscariot was baptized by Jesus cheesy cheesy cheesy

Says the person who still tells us "grace" is the difference between the sheeps and the goats cheesy cheesy cheesy

To further show the silliness in your "inference", please humor me more by telling us Jesus also baptized the 70 He called in Luke 10;

Luke 10 v 1-2;
1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.
2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
solite3:
you have really tried to open their eyes to the truth but they still choose to remain blind.
in Hebrew 12:2 the Bible say JESUS is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our Faith. when you look at your Faith you get discouraged, even the disciples who walk with JESUS ,on many occasion JESUS address there faith as " o ye of little Faith" This is what usually happens as we get our eyes off the Lord and onto our own weak and frail faith, our own work .

But God never told us to look at our faith for assurance of salvation. He never told us to look at our own life and our own good works or lack of good works. No, God tells us to be "looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith".

my Faith is weak, but my Saviour is STRONGER. The question is not, "How good is my faith?" The question is not, "How good is my walk?" But rather the questions is, "How good is my Saviour?" The question is not, "Am I believing?" but rather it is, "IN WHOM am I
believing and in what direction am I looking?"
Instead of desperately searching our deceitful
hearts trying to find faith, we need to joyfully
search God's Word looking to find Christ.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by OkCornel(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
malvisguy212:
in Hebrew 12:2 the Bible say JESUS is the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our Faith. when you look at your Faith you get discouraged, even the disciples who walk with JESUS ,on many occasion JESUS address there faith as " o ye of little Faith" This is what usually happens as we get our eyes off the Lord and onto our own weak and frail faith, our own work .

But God never told us to look at our faith for assurance of salvation. He never told us to look at our own life and our own good works or lack of good works. No, God tells us to be "looking unto Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our Faith".

my Faith is weak, but my Saviour is STRONGER. The question is not, "How good is my faith?" The question is not, "How good is my walk?" But rather the questions is, "How good is my Saviour?" The question is not, "Am I believing?" but rather it is, "IN WHOM am I
believing and in what direction am I looking?"
Instead of desperately searching our deceitful
hearts trying to find faith, we need to joyfully
search God's Word looking to find Christ.

Too bad! Only if Simon the sorcerer knew this cheesy

Oh I forgot, maybe he never believed in Jesus to start with.
Re: Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? by malvisguy212: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
OkCornel:

Too bad! Only if Simon the sorcerer knew this cheesy

Oh I forgot, maybe he never believed in Jesus to start with.
I put my trust on the finished work of JESUS. I can't put my trust my own work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Dr Benny Hinn Will Be In COZA Abuja On 1st November 2016 / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.