Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] (4759 Views)

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
charliboy654:
All this na normal line i dey use for babe jor, abeg am off to making money.

You're welcome. Making legit money isn't a crime — keep it up.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nat404:
Hahahahaha. Master, please send the book to me. I need it. That book really works.

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd/
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Hmmm. What is Chizzypresh doing here? Another woman is taking your crush away and you're here watching. Kindly use super glue and cover your eyes before you die of heart attack with the things I may post soon. The conversation is +18. I think you're still 3 years old.

iLegendd, leave me jor
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nat404: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd/
It's like I already have it.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nat404:
It's like I already have it.

Great. You can always purchase the full one on our site with your credit card. https://shop.wetclef.com
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

iLegendd, leave me jor

Don't cry yet. I need a 10th wife.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Don't cry yet. I need a 10th wife.
Cry ke Am not interested jor
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

Cry ke
Am not interested jor

Cry cry baby. Women's language. Hahahaha.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Cry cry baby. Women's language. Hahahaha.

If ah catch u eeh undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

If ah catch u eeh undecided undecided lipsrsealed

As long as you don't accidentally grab what is bigger than you when you're catching me, I'll be fine. I don't trust your hands. cheesy

Catch me with your legs, not hands — I trust your legs more than your naughty hands.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

As long as you don't accidentally grab what is bigger than you when you're catching me, I'll be fine. I don't trust your hands. cheesy

Catch me with your legs, not hands — I trust your legs more than your naughty hands.

You no well ooo
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

You no well ooo

Don't worry about me being well or not, I'll drink paracetamol later. Cry cry baby. Go joor.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
iLegendd:

Don't worry about me being well or not, I'll drink paracetamol later. Cry cry baby. Go joor.

Yea baby tongue
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
chizzypresh:

Yea baby tongue
Don't baby me, I'm gay. My boyfriends are MrCork and Boxer007.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Don't baby me, I'm gay. My boyfriends are MrCork and Boxer007.

Which is why MrCork is misbehaving now
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2019
I just abandoned this thread. Anyway, Blessing is a corper, but I don't date students or corpers. I only chatted her for chatting sake. When you got the ChatDîcted skill, it's just too easy.

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nat404: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2019
iLegendd:
I just abandoned this thread. Anyway, Blessing is a corper, but I don't date students or corpers. I only chatted her for chatting sake. When you got the ChatDîcted skill, it's just too easy.
cheesy cheesy you are the boss.

1 Like

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2019
iLegendd:
extremely easy
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by cerpvad(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
Yea cool. Bantering is the easiest way to bypass every girl 's firewall. It works anywhere anyday like a charm. If only our guys can master this skill, they won't keep coming back here often crying for how to hook up the girl of their dream
iLegendd:
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Bonjovi13: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Mr Ilegend or whatever you call yourself.
You take the award for yarning the most bullshit on Nairaland.
I think you are a narcissist suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Take my advice and go find help.

2 Likes

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2019
Nat404:
cheesy cheesy you are the boss.
You're the chairman.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
SirDanny7:

extremely easy
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
cerpvad:
Yea cool. Bantering is the easiest way to bypass every girl 's firewall. It works anywhere anyday like a charm. If only our guys can master this skill, they won't keep coming back here often crying for how to hook up the girl of their dream

They never listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2019
Bonjovi13:
Mr Ilegend or whatever you call yourself.
You take the award for yarning the most bullshit on Nairaland.
I think you are a narcissist suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Take my advice and go find help.

You're welcome, dear. I appreciate. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

#TroubleAverted.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by white3663: 9:33am On Dec 30, 2019
iLegendd:

I C u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Tall But Have Small Stature? Please Help!!! / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? / This Man Is The Man All The Redpillers Look Up To. He's Their Role Model (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.