Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? (5283 Views)

My Fiancé Is Suspicious Of My Relationship With His Younger Brothers / Should My Friend Be Suspicious? / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Edyice: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Your gal belong to the street grin
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by blacq2009(m): 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
You're beginning to look stupid paa. You should have begun long ago.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Erums(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
sylvez:
You are actually stupid my guy...
I was once this stupid...
I experienced exactly the same thing you are experiencing now....
When i confronted her about one of the guys, she said how will i be asking her weda she is seeing a married man, that the man is a married man na!!!

To cut long story short, i love my woman but sometimes love is not just enough...

We didn't break up, three weeks ago she told me she will travel for a cousin's wedding...i didn't know she traveled for her traditional wedding....she sent me the pictures today and informed me that her white wedding is next weekend.

We never broke up!!!

All the while i was dating myself...It's so painful but you just have to let go....

She did all these to me when i needed her support for my professional exam coming up next tomorrow.

I loved her but see my life now

Bro, you're not been serious.. Are you?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
sylvez:
Exam na next Tuesday...
I go pass Sha!!!

[1quote author=lefulefu post=83911978]hope u didnt fail that exam cos of what she did oo.if na woman make me fail exam i will never forgive myself.
amen ooo u go not only pass but pass in flying colour in jesus name.i know some ppl wey don experience heartbreak even for inside exam hall cheesy.sometimes when u doing a professional programme and u know say na intensive course e go even wise for dat period no even get into a serious relationship when u know say d ladies around their head no enter road cheesy.look at op and see how a girl dey take im heart dey play table tennis just by uploading different guys pics for her dp cheesy.im even get time to dey check d girl whatsap dp cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
motionarena:
There is this girl am dating, and we love eachother or so i think.

She is fund of doing something that pisses me off.
She at times uploads her WhatsApp status with random guys but that is not the worrying part.

The strange thing is the caption that follow the status.
She will give d guys pics captions like
"My love, i will always love you"
And stuffs like that.

I have seen her do this for 3 guys on three different occasions.

When i query her and ask her why she will do such, she will say they are just ex-school friend's that the guy in particular has helped her in the past and she is just appreciating them.

And mind u this same girl i think loves me has never uploaded a pic of me on her own status to appreciate me.

I beginning to look stupid.

You are bro, shine ya eye.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by chigoizie7(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
Brother wey mumu
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Tarabye: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maak400: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
stanliwiser:
Stop querying and asking her about those guys, that will show your insecurities.

Stop posting her own pictures also, reduce the way you chat and communicate with her, you need to start letting her miss you a little. if she confront you, don't cry and pour out your emotions like a naughty baby, just comport yourself and tell her that you're busy and carried away with job. Don't confess how you feel, if you do she will laugh hard on how important she is in your life. SHOW A GIRL HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE ACCORDING TO HOW MUCH THEY START BECOMING COMMITED TO YOU. 30% commitment deserve 30% percent compliments and nothing more.

Focus on your life and get your focus on your career and plans. Get busy with your hobbies and work, stop unnecessary expectation from her

Give her some space to miss you, and stop your UNNECESSARY GIFTS, FAVOURS AND LONG CHAT AND HANGING OUT.

You said she don't post your pictures, YOU ARE AN UNDERCOVER LOVER. Open your eyes, You're chasing shadows. Go out and date other girls and don't tell her, if she finds out, tell her it is nothing serious BUT stop this act as soon as she start showing much commitment.

To get her attention you need to respect yourself and understand you deserve someone better than her, follow 50/50 rule, never loves her more than she loves you.

MY CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU TRYING TOO HARD TO LOVE THIS GIRL. SHE OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU TO STOP.

I HAVE DEALT WITH HER TYPE grin AND I LOVE THEM, IF YOU'RE NOT LIKE ME THEN TELL HER YOU WANNA QUIT AND IF SHE AS WHY, TELL HER YOU WANNA FOCUS ON YOUR FUTURE CAREER
@ poster, follow this solid advice, it will help you.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by maak400: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
sylvez:
When i confronted her about one of the guys, she said how will i be asking her weda she is seeing a married man, that the man is a married man na!!!

To cut long story short, i love my woman but sometimes love is not just enough...

We didn't break up, three weeks ago she told me she will travel for a cousin's wedding...i didn't know she traveled for her traditional wedding....she sent me the pictures today and informed me that her white wedding is next weekend.

We never broke up!!!

All the while i was dating myself...It's so painful but you just have to let go....

She did all these to me when i needed her support for my professional exam coming up next tomorrow.

shocked ha! That babe is more wicked than the devil! She played with your heart like tennis. Just forget about her by focusing on your career and seeing her as a big mistake God helped you to escape.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by emmaodet: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

Waooooooo, sorry bro.
What a hurtful situation.
Love ..... Smh..... What a treacherous journey
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

She will bring her pussy for you in 2 years time. Make sure you reject it

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by phexx: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
What!

sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by themaestro08(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
stanliwiser:
Mistake 101, if you try this, she will sweet talk you and tell you that you're paranoid. Don't try this at home.

It will even make you look less of a man, Girls of this nature are well prepared against confrontation of this manner.
there is nothing unmanly here. Its a matter of figuring out things logically. If I have an issue with anyone, I prefer we talk about it. After that I will pay attention and see if the outcome is effective. The moment I realize am been taking for granted I will simply walk away from such toxic relationship. There are lots of decent people out willing to give true love you know, so why should I stress myself? This is a more sensible approach. And more importantly I have nothing to lose.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Skmoda360(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2019
stanliwiser:
Stop querying and asking her about those guys, that will show your insecurities.

Stop posting her own pictures also, reduce the way you chat and communicate with her, you need to start letting her miss you a little. if she confront you, don't cry and pour out your emotions like a naughty baby, just comport yourself and tell her that you're busy and carried away with job. Don't confess how you feel, if you do she will laugh hard on how important she is in your life. SHOW A GIRL HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE ACCORDING TO HOW MUCH THEY START BECOMING COMMITED TO YOU. 30% commitment deserve 30% percent compliments and nothing more.

Focus on your life and get your focus on your career and plans. Get busy with your hobbies and work, stop unnecessary expectation from her

Give her some space to miss you, and stop your UNNECESSARY GIFTS, FAVOURS AND LONG CHAT AND HANGING OUT.

You said she don't post your pictures, YOU ARE AN UNDERCOVER LOVER. Open your eyes, You're chasing shadows. Go out and date other girls and don't tell her, if she finds out, tell her it is nothing serious BUT stop this act as soon as she start showing much commitment.

To get her attention you need to respect yourself and understand you deserve someone better than her, follow 50/50 rule, never loves her more than she loves you.

MY CONCLUSION IS THAT YOU TRYING TOO HARD TO LOVE THIS GIRL. SHE OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO TELL YOU TO STOP.

I HAVE DEALT WITH HER TYPE grin AND I LOVE THEM, IF YOU'RE NOT LIKE ME THEN TELL HER YOU WANNA QUIT AND IF SHE AS WHY, TELL HER YOU WANNA FOCUS ON YOUR FUTURE CAREER
I won't say more than this....gbam, you sabi the gizzard.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by stanliwiser: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2019
themaestro08:
there is nothing unmanly here. Its a matter of figuring out things logically. If I have an issue with anyone, I prefer we talk about it. After that I will pay attention and see if the outcome is effective. The moment I realize am been taking for granted I will simply walk away from such toxic relationship. There are lots of decent people out willing to give true love you know, so why should I stress myself? This is a more sensible approach. And more importantly I have nothing to lose.
Many of this girl that have undercover lovers know you're hurting, they like to find your mumu button and keep pressing it, next time you come across someone like her, try your tip and she will gladly tell you that she would stop.

Long story short: She wouldn't stop and You must have to preach the same sermon like every sunday for next two month before you quit out of frustration.

Best thing is to just kick her out like you said or play her games.

For me I like playing games with them tongue

Talking are for girls that have you at heart but got distracted.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by djoe21(m): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2019
tayebest:

JESUS CHRIST shocked shocked shocked

What is Jesus Christ in the matter? undecided
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Colb461: 8:01am On Nov 11, 2019
Never give ur whole heart to any lady oh..just talking from experience.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by vivalavida(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:
Exam na next Tuesday...
I go pass Sha!!!

[1quote author=lefulefu post=83911978]hope u didnt fail that exam cos of what she did oo.if na woman make me fail exam i will never forgive myself.
ICAN people

God help u
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Olami90: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2019
Op, That lady doesn't worth the stress/headache you are giving yourself. She is a player.

She doesn't love as you are playing it in your head, you are dating yourself.
You have made her realise how weak you are and she will so use you till you have sense before she dump you.

Now, my advice goes thus:

Don't ever think of confronting her again for her uploads. (For you to have questioned her already revealed your insecurity and she is feeling like she is doing you favour - which is what I hate most and usually hasten my disappearance)

She doesn't have any regard for you and the relationship, so don't ever think of sitting her down to discuss anything. She knows you are weak and will use that to the end to her own advantage.

Do not be afraid to move on. Give yourself some respect and move to where you will be appreciated.
There are many ladies out there (that isn't to tell you they are good but be prepared to continue to check and move until you find a moderately reasonable one that appears to know what a thriving relationship entails).

A good no of them are senseless and terrible leech. They only appear to be loyal to you when there is monetary gain/gift/benefits involved.

Another time they appear caring and loyal is when they crave so bad to settle down after wasting several meaningful years of their life (that is the reason I do not have an atom of pity/concern for a lot of them when they lament).

You will only find it difficult to do away with ladies like her if you are young and haven't seen life that much but sincerely, the stress doesn't worth it. Total waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by centboy123456(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

men are you for real oh I can imagine what you going through
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by centboy123456(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2019
murphyibiam15:

lol, same thing happened to my roommate back then in school, the babe was supposed to come visit him on the same Saturday of her trad, my guy only saw the pics on Facebook, damn!! we cried on his behalf..my guy was a player himself so him no send

lol d guy no send lol girls are very wicked oh
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by bigcee(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by daneni1(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2019
lefulefu:
hope u didnt fail that exam cos of what she did oo.if na woman make me fail exam i will never forgive myself.

I think its ICAN exam. The exam is starting tomorrow.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by narit: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Well I really do not want to say anything, because you already said it all but I will just say this- you should be more worried about how much in your account, than thinking about any girl.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
daneni1:

I think its ICAN exam. The exam is starting tomorrow.
omo ICAN exam shocked shocked shocked.dat exam wey dey do some ppl shege shocked.u need to be prepared physically and emotionally before u sit for it.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by daneni1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
lefulefu:
omo ICAN exam shocked shocked shocked.dat exam wey dey do some ppl shege shocked.u need to be prepared physically and emotionally before u sit for it.

As in eh, u no lie abeg.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Holywizard: 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Relationship is not for kids.
OP u are a kid
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by kenir(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

niqqar!

this one serious o
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Emotionss: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
motionarena:

She at times uploads her WhatsApp status with random guys but that is not the worrying part.

And stuffs like that.

When i query her and ask her why she will do such, she will say they are just ex-school friend's that the guy in particular has helped her in the past and she is just appreciating them.

And mind u this same girl i think loves me has never uploaded a pic of me on her own status to appreciate me.

Guy people like you are one of the reasons women see men as fools. Just look at the nonsense you wrote up there and the painful part is you don't even know or you choose to ignore that you are being used .

Please look for ubanja topics and diligently read them you seriously need it.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by OmoDavido(m): 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Bahddo(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
motionarena:

And stuffs like that.

pretty sure it's more than just looks grin

You don't know by now that you are a side g? She's keeping you because there's something she benefits from you, or because you are a backup option.

Stay there make trouser dey wear you.
Re: Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? by Bahddo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
sylvez:

We never broke up!!!

O lawd grin

Sorry man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did She Call Me This Horrible Name? What Have I Done Wrongly? [Picture] / How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics) / We Need Husbands, But Men Not Forthcoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.