Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (91649 Views)

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2019
FuckTheMod:

Marriage you never wanted?
Lol
Common! Don't be this stupid...
You just don't want to grow up. You want to continue fuckìng around...
How irresponsible

Too irresponsible and stupid for my liking... Whatever even happened to using protection??! This is how he could have equally dashed the other lady some form of incurable venereal disease.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by obowunmi(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2019
What's wrong � with marrying two wives ?

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Captiveportal: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Whole story sounds made up honestly

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by A305: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2019
You the real definition of "Baba for the girls", Only you, 3 women in your life, Your legitimate wife, Your daughter and your Adultery partner. See that CHEAP SElNNA down my sigg

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by nlPoster: 9:57am On Nov 12, 2019
Why is pastor's daughter specified in the thread title?

As per the multiple write ups, is it only two women in this fictional setting or are the other girlfriends yet to materialize?

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Janella1(f): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2019
All these men that live in the island, I don't trust him, they can do what is unimaginable.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Enyimbamercedes: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2019
I’ll make this short and quick

In summary you weren’t ready for a commitment but you were ready to indulge in unprotected sex leading to her getting pregnant!

You married her unwillingly and both agreed to live separately for your selfish reasons.

Now you have met someone you have connected with on all levels and have chose not to tell her you are married and have even administered organism on her!

My guy, you are scum! Look in the mirror and tell yourself I am scum !!

You are scum of the earth; of scum were human it would have your face!

What you should do is to tell the girl you are currently deceiving the truth. Let her decide if she is ready for a relationship with you based on the truth and not your version of reality!!

As for the unfortunate lady who allowed you to make her pregnant, treat her with dignity

11 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ikdaddy01(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2019
So you came to write here believing she 'll read and hear your true confession?

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Eleribu omo

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by elmodee7(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2019
What issocial media turning into. What my business in your childish game. Pls grow up or pretend to be mature. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Whatever you decide to do make sure that innocent child doesn't suffer for your mistakes

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ednut1(m): 9:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Janella1:
All these men that live in the island, I don't trust him, they can do what is unimaginable.
what do u mean grin
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Me too I tire o
ojun50:
So wetin be the koko of wetin you write now
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Ewedegubbler: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Another confused idiot on the prowl...

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2019
It is obvious you are still a boy. I only pity the pregnant girl.

This is how some dimwits use their hands to ruin their future right before they start life all in the name of childish exuberance. A small boy like you got a lady pregnant and then without any serious plan probably got another pregnant. You are an unfortunate bastard. When the repercussions of your folly start manifesting as a result of the curses you will receive from the pregnant lady, her family and the innocent child that will suffer your idiocy and madness, you will now start running from one Pastor to another Alfa to another Herbalist for solution to your problems.

When the consequences grow full blown, your parents will not be able to rescue you. Gosh, you won't understand now, you will soon learn when you become very old. Then your new wife will likely poison your kids against you and the wife you neglected and the kid you neglected will be your saviour, that is if they even forgive you.

Hmmmm, boy, retrace your steps, go back to your wife and sever every relationship with your new fantasy you make orgasm together.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by lavenjcrown(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
please help me ask him again ooo. because after reading all through, i see no point in his write up.
ojun50:
So wetin be the koko of wetin you write now
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by ikaboy: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Very stupid fellow I must confess

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Pat081: 10:01am On Nov 12, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Not that d gal use to drm or nt she hs some1 close to u that gv her all informing abut u and ur her wife
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Awoo88: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Na longer throat go kill you. Just wait untill both ladies decide that you are done for.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Jasen1(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2019
If you get anger issues don't bother reading jare

15 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by slydog(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2019
You be mumu man (in Asari Dokubo voice)

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by DonBenny77(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
You got a lady pregnant, you married her.
Next thing, you connected with another lady while playing chess.
What next? You've started discussing orgasms with her after you both went to see a movie.
Now a short black lady has been chasing her in her dreams

TBH, Never in my life have I seen a BOY as so confused, wayward, deceitful, irresponsible and promiscuous as this OP.

Thanks.

Don't mind the "anumpam"
To bite his ear just dey hungry me

7 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by godliman: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
You got a lady pregnant, you married her.
Next thing, you connected with another lady while playing chess.
What next? You've started discussing orgasms with her after you both went to see a movie.
Now a short black lady has been chasing her in her dreams

TBH, Never in my life have I seen a BOY as so confused, wayward, deceitful, irresponsible and promiscuous as this OP.

Thanks.
Very Good trash him well for me. He is a very bad boy

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Olas00(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Finish the story you start now.
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2019
You're a good story teller. Crabs!

No living imbeciles will even be involved in this thrash

7 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BilltheDON(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Bro take your time...
Try to change your mindset about your wife, she might be all you need.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Omoslim26: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Tori Tori Tori dis one na potential dipical Nollywood story writer very boring story devoid of
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Omoslim26: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2019
Tori Tori Tori dis one na potential dipical Nollywood story writer very boring story devoid of intelligence

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by SouthSouth1914: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Just read a story of the most confused man on earth! Keep sleeping with ladies in the pretext of marriage! Shame on you.. That’s if this is not a nollywood script

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by chukkysnow: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Thanks for wasting my time.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by rex444(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2019
if you'd see this , experiment on it and see ..... what if you divorce this and didn't end up marrying d other ? it goes two ways tho , what if you end up getting married to her and she turn worse than d other in several ways ? still could work out .....make sure you have reconciled over and over with all the what ifs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.