Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding (91489 Views)

I Impregnated A Girl I Don't Love. Anyone In My Shoes? / Ovi James: 'Open Letter To My Fake Mother' Pastor's Daughter Blasts Her Mother / I Impregnated This Girl And The Family Is Demanding 500k For Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by adudu208(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
You got a lady pregnant, you married her.
Next thing, you connected with another lady while playing chess.
What next? You've started discussing orgasms with her after you both went to see a movie.
Now a short black lady has been chasing her in her dreams

TBH, Never in my life have I seen a BOY as so confused, wayward, deceitful, irresponsible and promiscuous as this OP.

Thanks.
Seconded

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Khalidase83(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2019
Any woman good enough to take to bed should be good enough for you to marry.

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by kurlz(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:
You got a lady pregnant, you married her.
Next thing, you connected with another lady while playing chess.
What next? You've started discussing orgasms with her after you both went to see a movie.
Now a short black lady has been chasing her in her dreams

TBH, Never in my life have I seen a BOY as so confused, wayward, deceitful, irresponsible and promiscuous as this OP.

Thanks.

Don't mind him. He's totally useless, wicked and selfish. And a wretched liar.
He doesn't want to marry her yet he was having sex with her.
Besides I think it runs in the family, even his siblings could not come to his wedding are they that holy?
I can't believe what I just read.

8 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by joenor(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Nice one dear, but consider something... all d times they were 2geda, he neva knew she wasn't d one for him... sometimes I wonder what wrong with us 'men'... Go for what you want.. biko... if u don't see the potentials in what u want to look for another
ifyalways:
A pastors daughter does not care about pre marital sex, even her Pastor parents that consented to the awkward marriage.

If it's just one of those church weddings and certificates and no registry certificate, its easy for you to walk out of the marriage now. Tell her how you feel and If she wants to keep wearing wedding band and stay married to herself just so she can keep up appearances, that's her own wahala.

Your child though should not suffer for your indiscretion. Make she s/he is well taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Are you the pregnant wife because this rant too much

She's typing out of her personal experiences...

It's not compulsory to marry....

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Abimbola198212: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Married man! Becareful ooo Don't let curses reign on your head.hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by papiodion(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
I can't believe I read this story to the end. Is there a part 2?

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:

They both dont live in lagos. Yes, I'll definitely try to work on this.
Throwing away diamond in search of glittering stones. Better make your marriage work and stop whining.

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by emperortony: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2019
See how you made two ladies life miserable, Because of your dishonesty. Imagine your sister going through this?? And yet I see a third lady In View if you don't come back to sanity soon enough. These are the reasons they say men are scum.

10 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2019
Khalidase83:
Any woman good enough to take to bed should be good enough for you to marry.

... Including commercial sex worker...

I may be wrong , pls correct me

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Yinibixema: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Gforce2015:

She's typing out of her personal experiences...

It's not compulsory to marry....

Lol i don’t understand you
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Samuels90: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
You are just a childish adult,the next time u go to another event u meet anoda u will still play chess.
Baba grow up, u have a daughter now.
Just grow up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by larenxo(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:

I actually ensure both of them are very okay. I actually gave her my car during the period she was pregnant and she still has it. I'm just unhappy in the marriage and no it wasn't just a church certificate, her parent ensured of that.
@ OP this is wickedness, Ubknew u can't get married to her in the first place, why did you had sex with her?
This kind of man are the one tarnishing the image of Good men out there. Ur mouth is full of lies. Go back to your creator and ask for forgiveness!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Melonny(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
I eventually put up my daughters picture then I noticed she brought down the fake page but she said she was still depressed and it would take the grace of God to help her heal. She told me the baby looked exactly like me which I began to notice too when I went to visit them this weekend. My wife claims she can't continue the marriage which I'm supposed to be happy about but I didnt want it to be around this type of circumsta
The other lady is so confused and devastated and is probably still in love with me.

I didnt wish to be in this mess. If I stay in this marriage I'll be unhappy for the rest of my life. I'll be there for my child whenever she needs me. For the other lady, we could have been perfect but now that her family is against it, it seems a no go area. I've always been financially supportive to my wife and baby even though it wasn't the type of marriage I planned for.
I dont know how to make it up to the lady as she has insisted she wont forgive me for lying to her while my wife cant stand me either.
As much as I don't believe in anything called love, but I believe you can make things work out with your wife. Have you ever asked her, what you expect from her as a woman, a wife?

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by IamPatriotic(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
Cutehector:
Nonsense thread. You are such a player and you should fix up your mess.. Rubbish

Very nonsense and the OP is very confused and foolish!

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by GreenDee(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
ifyalways:

Work with your wife not the new lady,your wife seems to be more sensible.
exactly,that's what i was also thinking, Married men sha,is it so hard to be faithful to ur wife..

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by bukibabe: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Sir leaving your wife will be the greatest mistake of your life. Try and live with your wife and daughter at least for 6 months then make your decision. You have spent more time with the other lady than your wife try to spend quality time with your family too

8 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by AngelicBeing: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
Yinibixema:
[s][/s]
Are you the pregnant wife because this rant too much
Hahaha grin
Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BlueAir: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2019
It is not compulsory to marry a woman pregnant for u?? Can u smell ur mouth? ? Can u confidently attest ur sisters and females loved ones to be sperm dumping ground like u just pointed?? Especially a woman that hasnt wronged u in any way
SmellingAnus:
My brother it's not compulsory to marry a woman that is pregnant for you... But that aside .... You are missing the main picture... Reduce the way you tell lies ... Try to move on and be there for your daughter... Your wife doesn't want the marriage again and it's what you have always wanted... Free her... Whatever attitude you get from both women, you deserve it... Learn to be more straightforward in your dealings with women... Unfortunately, I feel you will end up regretting losing your wife... By the way stop being selfish by wanting your wife to remain with you when you know you will still dump her.... Allow her to move on in peace...

5 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by kurlz(f): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
After we settled our fight I told her I was traveling home to see my parents but the truth is my wife was about to put to bed. While I was away, she noticed i stopped communicating and we had another major argument, I lied I was really busy since I hadn't seen my parents in 2 yrs. So we stopped communicating for a while till I was away from my wife again. She insisted I was hiding something but I shoved the thought away.
After some weeks we got back together again, this time she said she had a dream I was lecturing/training people and was earning half a million fro the job. I told her I had a passion for training so I decided to do proposal for training, so i asked her if this would fly at her workplace and she agreed she'll do her best.
So she talked to her boss about the proposal and he asked that i see him the next day, he was going to introduce me to the head of training which he did. Her boss introduced me as his brother and even told people around her workplace that that's her fiance. At this time I was confused, she was embarrassed, she didnt expect her boss to tell everyone about her relationship especially now that we're not stable. I appreciated her effort but could bring myself to tell her now that half of her colleagues think we are dating.

The training department promised to get back to us and it was all looking positive. For the first time she asked to sleepover on a Friday and get back home the next day which I agreed and this time we decided we weren't having any sexual relationship since we've had an argument that the relationship was all about sex. The next day she woke and insisted she had a dream about a pregnant woman who came around to take her things from my place. Before she told me her dream she said she knows I'd hiss. In my mind I knew she was right but I insisted it wasn't true. Unfortunately she got a message on WhatsApp to deliver a mail from her workplace so she asked to borrow my system to quickly get the work done.

While she was trying to login google had saved my wife's email on gmail, so she said she couldn't log in but she'd rather use yahoo. When I checked the email I saw my wife's mail and I was only hoping she doesn't try to find who owned the mail. I was shocked she didnt ask, she just finished sending out the mail and left.

Around 10pm that day she already knew I was married, she sent several messages insisting I was married with a daughter yet I could lie to her even knowing that she has a policy against dating married men.

The seed you are sowing is a terrible one. By the time it germinates.
Those two ladies have Chi o.

Hnnmm. How I pity you.

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Lee29: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
When she eventually picked my calls, I apologized profusely. I told her i was already planning to get a separation from my wife once the child was at least 6 months. I promised I was going to see her people so we can do a traditional marriage and eventually get a divorce. She was so devastated and said she was depressed. I told her I'd been reading the marriage act and asked for her forgiveness. Then I explained why I got married to the lady and circumstances surrounding the marriage.

She said she needed to talk to someone and was suicidal, she had an exam the next day and said she wasn't thinking straight. I felt really bad as I'd grown fond of her. I kept checking on her to ensure she wasn't going to do anything stupid. We communicated from 10pm till about 5am when her folks were almost awake and till she got prepared for her exams. I tried to calm her down but she kept crying on public while talking to me.
She insisted she couldn't allow me go through with the decision of divorce and she needed to seek forgiveness from my wife and daughter. Later on she said she wanted her pound of flesh.
She later called saying she spoke to her uncle who insisted I should leave the relationship that I wasn't serious with the whole divorce process and the separation was to buy time so he could resolve with his wife and divorce doesn't take 2years and it could take longer. I was disappointed because I meant what I said when I said I was seeking separation and would marry her traditionally but I guess she was overwhelmed by her emotions and decided she would contact my wife.

I didnt think she was going to go through with the threat of contacting my wife but she did. She asked me earlier if my wife was aware she was going to contact me and I replied yes which was a lie. Eventually, she narrated it all to her and created a fake page on instagram with our wedding pictures which she found on facebook. Immediately, my wife put a call through to me and she wouldnt stop crying.
Ever since we got married I have not had sex with my wife as I never wanted the marriage. In fact I wanted to get a PhD in the UK to get out of the situation as fast as I could. She was unhappy and just wanted some privacy. She said she didnt want our wedding picture out there since it showed she was pregnant and told me to tell my gf to bring down the page on IG. I reached out to my gf but she insisted on leaving the page out there so that no one would fall prey to me. She also mentioned my wife reached out to her to bring down the page but she wouldnt as she was part of the problem. She insisted if my wife at least gave an hint she was married to me on social media then maybe she would have save alot of single ladies falling prey to married men.
I asked her to drag my if she wants but to leave my wife out of it but she claimed to have forgotten the password.
She said in fact she's helping me save my marriage that I should fix it and put my wedding pictures on social media.

I don't know why this young man is so wicked and self-centred. You will regret the whole of your life if you divorce this woman. God hates divorce and he warned men never to deal ruthlessly with wife of one's youth.

You need to learn to love your wife and be responsible.

Women will always be out there, but responsible men stick to their wives

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by IdeasPro(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2019
I perceive an evil spirit of promiscuity in you. The earlier you cast it out, the better for you and your future. God is watching!

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by larenxo(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2019
kurlz:

Don't mind him. He's totally useless, wicked and selfish. And a wretched liar.
He doesn't want to marry her yet he was having sex with her.
Besides I think it runs in the family, even his siblings could not come to his wedding are they that holy?
I can't believe what I just read.
Same here. This man is digging his grave if he did not turn a new leaf cos with what I read so far, you won't stop with the second lady. It is in your blood to be promiscuous. REPENT bro.

6 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by spiritnerds: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2019
SPIRIT NERDS...
spirit nerds is a website created for kingdom advancement through media to set men ablaze for God, whence spirit nerds brings to you Gospel musics, Gospel sermons from powerful men of God, Gospel news, Spirit chants, and lots more of spiritual travelling inspiration.

www.spiritnerds1..com

OUR TAGS INCLUDE:
#Gospel musics
#Gospel sermons by powerful men of God
#Spirit chants
#Soaking worships
#Gospel News...
GOD BLESS YOU ALL... wink smiley

#SPIRITNERDS
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by AngelicBeing: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2019
sassysure:

Lol cheesy
The babe was mad her plan failed. She wasn't patience nor smart. What right has a girlfriend to reach out to a wife if she dont want to put asunder as the man is dragging leg?
Even an ex wife, she absolutely have no fking right.

The guy promised her heaven and earth but was as slow as snail in execution.

This guy will change mouth again if the babe tell him they should start all over.
What a confused child. If u don't want stories that touch....., there is CD everywhere and very cheap.

Abeg, the story get as e be sef.

Sometimes castration should be allowed.
Hian, castration ke, like seriously, grin, the guy thinks with his dick and he may end up with plenty baby mama's because he is good at Cumming inside ladies and making them squirt, nonsense and Buhari grin

@Op, place your 2hands on your head and cry out loud to Heaven like this, shout the prayer points 7times and turn it to machine gun, my father, my father, deliver my dick and destiny from strange women and sexual immorality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by BlueAir: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Commercial sex workers like u said! Not the average woman u are dating regardless of what she may do at background! Why would a normal person take pregnancy from a commercial aex worker? Or dont u know what commercial means? ?
Gforce2015:

... Including commercial sex worker...

I may be wrong , pls correct me

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
I eventually put up my daughters picture then I noticed she brought down the fake page but she said she was still depressed and it would take the grace of God to help her heal. She told me the baby looked exactly like me which I began to notice too when I went to visit them this weekend. My wife claims she can't continue the marriage which I'm supposed to be happy about but I didnt want it to be around this type of circumstances.
The other lady is so confused and devastated and is probably still in love with me.

I didnt wish to be in this mess. If I stay in this marriage I'll be unhappy for the rest of my life. I'll be there for my child whenever she needs me. For the other lady, we could have been perfect but now that her family is against it, it seems a no go area. I've always been financially supportive to my wife and baby even though it wasn't the type of marriage I planned for.
I dont know how to make it up to the lady as she has insisted she wont forgive me for lying to 7her while my wife cant stand me either.
You lie a lot. I don't know what else to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Pataricatering(f): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
Keep quiet abeg - nonsense talk ! Men do far worse to each other - this is her personal opinion but you had to stupidly bring your archaic , bigoted nonsense ! Women hate each other yen yen yen - men that kill each other , backstab each other etc that one is love abi ? Keep ur nonsense to yourself abeg .
GraGra247:

The kind of hatred women have for each other is unbelievable. Especially when they realize a "church girl" is involved.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Thegoodone13(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
You are married leave the story. Keep to your wife. Leave that second girl. Let her go. No nobody force you to married the so called pastor daughter.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by OmoEpe(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2019
FreemanTJ:
She thanked me for telling the truth, we continued playing chess but it wasn't as often. One time we were playing and started teasing sexually, she played along and was surprised I even mentioned anything sexual. Few months after, I got married but never mentioned it to her. I fear I might lose her while going through a marriage I never wanted.
During this period I withdrew from all form of communication, I was trying to figure out my life yet distracted. She kept sending messages on WhatsApp which I ignored until after about 2 months, I responded and she was upset that after connecting so well I suddenly withdrew.
She asked if I had a meltdown or emotional breakdown which I denied. Just told her I was detoxing from social media but I was back for good. So we continued chatting for another 3 months and decided we saw a movie together. After the movie I told her I wanted to see more of her. Eventually after some weeks, I invited her over and we got intimate. It wasn't the best of experience for her as she claims to have been celibate for over a year.

When she got home that night we discussed our sex extensively and she said she has never experienced orgasm and has always had painful. I felt I could change that experience for her. The next time she came over she asked if I truly had a gf since we spend alot of time communicating online, this time around I said I did but due to the distance we had issues and the rship isnt heading anywhere. I knew it was selfish of me but I wasn't ready to let go. After the third attempt she had her 1st orgasm and i could tell she wasn't ready to let go either.

After a while she got suspicious, she would tell me she had a dream of a short black lady chasing her out of my room and I kept reassuring her it was impossible but she kept insisting this dreams were recurring but I kept denying I had a gf or wife. She described my wife perfectly and I just wondered how some people are gifted with the ability to see things in dreams. All through the while she insisted on protection as she couldn't trust me completely. She grew more suspicious daily and I got defensive everytime and this started causing a strain in our relationship.
During this period we were dating and I asked her if she publicizes her rship on social media and she mentioned no, then later she asked me what I was hiding but i got defensive and we had a major argument.

STFU

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by Beatswim: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Are u for real I have said it over and over again..the foundation of a marriage matter alot.. Dont be suprised that one of this ladies is a witch and sees everything that's happening with u... U are sitting on a gunpowder..however there's no two ways to it.. U are married... U need to find a way of staying wt your family... As a married man on a daily basis , i see ladies more beautiful... More intelligent... More successful than my wife but i have made a vow before God and man to stick to her till death do us part.. So respect that and grow up...

7 Likes

Re: I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding by backtalkG(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2019
ojun50:
So wetin be the koko of wetin you write now
very good question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.