Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63440 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

[s]Embarrassing my husband? I love my husband, he chose me and I chose him! What is there to be embarrassed about? You are completely delusional! Who dragged me? You? I swear you get problem. LMAO.

You really are immature and highly disturbed by what people think about you. Even people online. Hahahahaha haha. Embarrassed you say? LMAO! If it was something to be embarrassed by, I won’t share it now.[/s]
Leave my immaturity for me, told you before.
Try again grin

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

I did not even mention your name as the culprit.
So you are the one? Lmao cheesy
Oh, I know you were referring to me. Since you are being exposed left and right as an ignorant person, you conclude that people are conspiring against you. Why are you being a coward? That’s one thing I am not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Leave my immaturity for me, told you before.
Try again grin
Crackhaus go and marry abeg and stop disturbing yourself. You don’t know what you are talking about. G code ko, F code ni.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

You are the one who was dumped for a friend and you are all over this thread talking about G code. E pain you wella. grin
cheesycheesy
This your own version is from a place turmoil, so I understand why you're making shít up.

The real story is still up there. grin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Crackhaus go and marry abeg and stop disturbing yourself. You don’t know what you are talking about. G code ko, F code ni.
cheesycheesy

My marital status is also your problem now? grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy
This your own version is from a place turmoil, so I understand why you're making shít up.

The real story is still up there. grin
But she dumped you though? And you refused to move on even when they are fighting because of your presence? You have refused to respect yourself and their marriage why? Could it be that you are bitter and waiting for them to divorce so that you can tell the guy that he forgot the G code?

You used this as an example to show the girl was still in touch with her ex! So you are doing this intentionally to cause strife in their marriage and it’s not your fault. It’s your stupid friend who probably pities you and feels bad for you. She should know to cut you off! grin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Oh, I know you were referring to me. Since you are being exposed left and right as an ignorant person, you conclude that people are conspiring against you. Why are you being a coward? That’s one thing I am not cheesy
If the shoe fits, wear it elegantly.

Now I know you are the one cheesy
How many more of those handles do you have lying around?

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by KayCee92(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Seems u already made up ur mind on what to do before asking the question so why the question...... cheesy grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

If the shoe fits, wear it elegantly.

Now I know you are the one cheesy
How many more of those handles do you have lying around?
Eyah, paranoia too? You have a problem being wrong don’t you? You talked so Ignorantly that it was absolutely shocking!!! All the best to you, this thread has run its course!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

[s]But she dumped you though? And you refused to move on even when they are fighting because of your presence? You have refused to respect yourself and their marriage why? Could it be that you are bitter and waiting for them to divorce so that you can tell the guy that he forgot the G code?

You used this as an example to show the girl was still in touch with her ex! So you are doing this intentionally to cause strife in their marriage and it’s not your fault. It’s your stupid friend who probably pities you and feels bad for you. She should know to cut you off! grin[/s
People with sense know the intricacies of that story. Flings are flings. cheesy

You will run mad soon, keep going. grin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

People with sense know the intricacies of that story. Flings are flings. cheesy

You will run mad soon, keep going. grin
Fling indeed that you know all their fights in their house! Hahahahaha hahahahahaha! Crackhaus, you were dumped for your friend and you are hurt! Who hangs around a so called fling?

You are even the woman’s close friend, her husband who is your friend obviously wants nothing to do with you. But you are still hanging on tightly.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

[s]Eyah, paranoia too? You have a problem being wrong don’t you? You talked so Ignorantly that it was absolutely shocking!!! All the best to you, this thread has run its course![/s]
Na only you expose yourself when no one called your name, and you're accusing another person of paranoia. Lol cheesy
You can't make this up mehn

This your multiple personalities will lead you to suicide if you don't see a psychologist soon. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

[s]Fling indeed that you know all their fights in their house! Hahahahaha hahahahahaha! Crackhaus, you were dumped for your friend and you are hurt! Who hangs around a so called fling?

You are even the woman’s close friend, her husband who is your friend obviously wants nothing to do with you. But you are still hanging on tightly.[/s]
You're probably talking about what happened between your husband and his friend, not my reality. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

No, i did not know.

So how did u find out?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

You're probably talking about what happened between your husband and his friend, not my reality. cheesy
I know you have several realities. You have shown us here! Even when the proof of your words are staring in your face. I wonder why a fling will be hanging around my husband and forming therapist. Bitter fling grin grin cheesy. Fling wey no get job.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Na only you expose yourself when no one called your name, and you're accusing another person of paranoia. Lol cheesy
You can't make this up mehn

This your multiple personalities will lead you to suicide if you don't see a psychologist soon. grin
I pity you. I am sure all those ladies are reading and laughing at your level of paranoia. I don’t have time for you like that, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by seuncyrus(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
kobosmart:

Gimme her my number let me harden her 08032773199

You're just a sex starved fool bro, get a life

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Baby124, leave Crackhous pls. E don do
He wouldn't mind dragging this with you till Sunday. Make una end am pls.

E don do.

Crackhous, na this type of argument u go balance well.
Leave her alone.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:
Baby124, leave Crackhous pls. E don do
He wouldn't mind dragging this with you till Sunday. Make una end am pls.

E don do.

Crackhous, na this type of argument u go balance well.
Leave her alone.

Lol... I gallant for am
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

Heheheheeee grin
I laugh in Swahili.
The heart of man is wicked.
No be me talk am o grin cheesy

It's wickedness for friends not to snatch babes from each other?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Lol... I gallant for am
It's okay pls. There is another day.

Sometimes we apply sixth sense on some issues. This is one of them.
It's not a competition.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

I know you have several realities. You have shown us here! Even when the proof of your words are staring in your face. I wonder why a fling will be hanging around my husband and forming therapist. Bitter fling grin grin cheesy. Fling wey no get job.
Nothing you will not type. Now it's job cheesy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

It's okay pls. There is another day.

Sometimes we apply sixth sense on some issues. This is one of them.
It's not a competition.
I am not competing he’s the one accusing of all sorts and running his mouth ignorantly as usual

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

It's wickedness for friends not to snatch babes from each other?

Crackhous, I'm not going to argue with u.

I agree wholeheartedly grin

Can this rest now?

Haha!

U no dey tire?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

I pity you. I am sure all those ladies are reading and laughing at your level of paranoia. I don’t have time for you like that, trust me.
baby124:

Lol... I gallant for am

Just within few seconds of each other.. cheesy cheesy
Multiple personalities. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

I am not competing he’s the one accusing of all sorts and running his mouth ignorantly as usual

Let him continue cheesy
Na today u know Crackhous?

If u are new, I will tell u welcome to endless drama with him cheesy
He will jab your soft spot and u will respond accordingly cheesy cheesy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

Crackhous, I'm not going to argue with u.

I agree wholeheartedly grin

Can this rest now?

Haha!

U no dey tire?
I dey tire oo. Can't you see I'm catching fun with her?

She has a grudge and I want it to overcome her completely.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

You obviously have reading and comprehension problems

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

I dey tire oo. Can't you see I'm catching fun with her?

She has a grudge and I want it to overcome her completely.
Grudge? With who? You? You really over estimate yourself!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

Let him continue cheesy

I no get any soft spot jare. Make we continue grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

I will send DSS after u o
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

Let him continue cheesy

cheesycheesy

I want her to be consumed by the turmoil my name causes her. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.