Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63401 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lolamusique: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
lol ok. No need to respond, two people have done me the honours. If you refuse to take corrections, at least others reading on this thread will.

crackhaus:

Both of you seem not to understand the sentimental power the British public holds regarding members of the royal family. cheesy

Camilla will become Princess Consort when Charles becomes king. It's all over the damn internet if you're looking for proof, I won't spoon-feed you.
All that talk of becoming Queen consort legally or presently being Princess of Wales legally is only talk because you just want to argue.

Cheers...
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

You are still arguing this ascension! You are wrong! 3 people have told you already and you are still so ignorant and arrogant grin grin grin. This your ego doesn’t have part 2.

sassysure:

Crackhous has an ego of balloon.
Puncture and it will deflect zììììììm cheesy grin

Have mercy on his poor soul.

He has actually repented.

He is in love now. One of my sis don hook am so he sees things from.the prism of love now. Forget all this his online gragra.
Forget ego in this matter, this is about what is actually true.

Among the three people baby124 is using as back up, no one is actually saying anything I don't already know.
This conversation did not start on NL, it's something that has been raging for a very long time in British society. It's why Camilla does not use the title Princess of Wales, same reason why she won't use the title of Queen consort.

It's like you people just joined the conversation recently. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

We already told you that the princess consort stuff is just to cover up for their unpopularity but you don't want to listen..

If they feel that the British public will support it then they will give her the queen consort title. Princess consort is only for the wife of a prince, which she won't be. She will be the wife of a king so her rightful title is queen consort.

And she's already the princess of Wales, you can check it anywhere

Yet you're saying that we the ones who just want to argue

What an incorrigible fellow...
cheesycheesy

Baby124
Lolamusique

This midnighter seems to be the only one amongst you three that knows a little something. She just confirmed what I've been saying and shot down her own argument. Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Micholawoye: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Vyolet:
You alone can have your woman's back, you alone can give her respect and have others respect her.
The most important thing is if she is truly changed and remorseful, is she also ready to be loyal?
There are men that married retired sex workers and things work Perfectly, Marriage is like a black-market, you never know what you will meet until you get in there.
Since those people are no longer in your circle even long before you met your fiance, then you may go ahead with her, In the end though, follow whatever your heart tells you.

Ladies and their deception!!! You are stylishly telling him to accept her back. How many of those people who married prostitutes do you know of? Do you know what they are facing in their marriages?
Haba, please let's fear God!!!
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Forget it, there's a reason I asked her about Prince Philip.
Every learns person knows he can't be king, I was only nudging her in a certain direction which she didn't notice.

She was talking about laws being changed to accommodate a marriage and you tried to bring in an instance where the law wasn't changed, yet your premise was wrong
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

She was talking about laws being changed to accommodate a marriage and you tried to bring in an instance where the law wasn't changed, yet your premise was wrong
SMH cheesy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

Baby124
Lolamusique

This midnighter seems to be the only one amongst you three that knows a little something. She just confirmed what I've been saying and shot down her own argument. Lmao cheesy

I've modified, it was an error.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Among the three people baby124 is using as back up, no one is actually saying anything I don't already know.
This conversation did not start on NL, it's something that has been raging for a very long time in British society. It's why Camilla does not use the title Princess of Wales, same reason why she won't use the title of Queen consort.

I don't actually know this Camilla thing u guys are debating about grin

My own na to attack u.

My first 3 posts covered what I wanted to say about this topic. The rest is play
Thought u noticed that.

I also thought that baby124 at a time started playing along too. Unless I was wrong.

Make una take am easy na grin cheesy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

I thought you said she was not the princess of Wales..

What are you saying lol
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

I've modified, it was an error.

Swear down, I dont know which of you three characters is more of comedian. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

I thought you said she was not the princess of Wales..

What are you saying lol
Come, you sef. I noticed you always want to show yourself.

Someone that does not use a title publicly, is she the owner of that title? Na wah o cheesy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Come, you sef. I noticed you always want to show yourself.

Someone that does not use a title publicly, is she the owner of that title? Na wah o cheesy

Of course you're the owner...

Not using a title in public doesn't have anything to do with ownership of that title..

You may have been given several names at birth but choose to go by just 1 or 2. It doesn't mean you no longer have your other names...
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trumpcheek:

You are moving the goal post because you've been proven wrong. If you had said she might not be a given the title because of the public perception of her, no-one will argue with you. But you said in about 3-4 posts that she can NEVER be a queen consort because she is not "Princess of Wales" or "Duchess of York" that statement of yours is very wrong.

I don't know why people find it hard to accept they're wrong to strangers on a faceless forum.
You mean I should have explained to you knuckleheads exactly why she will not be Queen Consort? cheesy

I thought you and your crew knew everything. Lmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Preetychina22(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
pocohantas:

Same way married men still pursue their single exes upandan. Yet you don't see women bragging about it, like it is the cure to HIV/AIDS.

I don't know what it is it with men and sex. Maybe I might consider owning a penis for just a day. Let me see if fcking plenty women and running my mouth about some gadamn law has some effect on my account balance.
It's in a man's nature to brag about sex, but that doesn't make okafor's logic any less true.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lolamusique: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
lol you must be insufferable in real life. So because you've been exposed to be ignorant, your ego will not allow you to accept you were wrong. Your statement that "Only a princess of Wales or Duchess of York can be a Queen Consort" is very wrong and ignorant. The wife of a reigning King by the British common law is a Queen Consort, end of.

You are now changing your argument to save face. Your posts are still on this thread, I am sure people can read it. Dude, this is an anonymous forum no need to prove what you're not, nobody cares. Jesus!

crackhaus:

cheesycheesy

Baby124
Lolamusique

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Preetychina22(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
mysticgal:

For real, I have just heard of it once or twice, i mean the okafors law and I thought it was just the movie that made people do that.

Eitherways, laws are dynamic, which means that....from person to person, it differs and whatever this law is.....these people just want to cheat
I've never seen the movie and I only heard about the 'law' a few years back. But Okafor's law is a logic and a fact that is as old as time.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Of course you're the owner...

Not using a title in public doesn't have anything to do with ownership of that title..

You may have been given several names at birth but choose to go by just 1 or 2. It doesn't mean you no longer have your other names...
Madam, answer yourself.
What is she styled as by the Queen of England, and introduced as to the general public in GB?

Stop talking to me about she's supposed to be, and tell me what she actually is as recognized by the sovereign kingdoms of Great Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by pocohantas(f): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Preetychina22:

It's in a man's nature to brag about sex, but that doesn't make okafor's logic any less true.

Yea, a law to make pricks feel good about themselves. Not anything to be taken very serious. People fck everyday- get over yourselves.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

I don't actually know this Camilla thing u guys are debating about grin

My own na to attack u.

My first 3 posts covered what I wanted to say about this topic. The rest is play
Thought u noticed that.

I also thought that baby124 at a time started playing along too. Unless I was wrong.

Make una take am easy na grin cheesy
Lol. I say what I want to say and move o! No time! I don’t have time for all the bitterness. You attack me, I attack you grin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
lolamusique:
[s]lol you must be insufferable in real life. So because you've been exposed to be ignorant, your ego will not allow you to accept you were wrong. Your statement that "Only a princess of Wales or Duchess of York can be a Queen Consort" is very wrong and ignorant. The wife of a reigning King by the British common law is a Queen Consort, end of.

You are now changing your argument to save face. Your posts are still on this thread, I am sure people can read it. Dude, this is an anonymous forum no need to prove what you're not, nobody cares. Jesus! [/s]

I just realized this is an alternate cheesy

You will die soon because of me, I promise you. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Trumpcheek: 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Mr man abeg go and sleep. How old are you? this childish change of argument to avoid admitting our friends beat us, is what we did when we were kids. Just admit you were wrong and move on, stop derailing the thread with your foolishness.

crackhaus:

You mean I should have explained to you knuckleheads exactly why she will not be Queen Consort? cheesy

I thought you and your crew knew everything. Lmao. grin

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Trumpcheek:
[s]Mr man abeg go and sleep. How old are you? this childish change of argument to avoid admitting our friends beat us, is what we did when we were kids. Just admit you were wrong and move on, stop derailing the thread with your foolishness. [/s]

Another alternate from the same person, your only two posts on NL are on this thread and directed at me. cheesy

You will run mad because of me, I promise you. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

What if i have detached from these circles even before i met her, we had met and started dating when i found out about them.

I mean, what will their respect do for me because we dont belong to the same circle any longer. If she can prove that i will not regret my decision then maybe i might be willing to risk it

From your post and with this response, it shows you're not willing to let go the way you go about defending her and saying you don't belong to the circle any longer. So, why are you still disturbing everyone seeking their opinion? What do you want us to do? Continue wasting our saliva when your mind is already made up?

Op, go ahead. Anything you see, you take am like that. Since after all these warning signs, youre still covering her.
Wise up!
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lolamusique: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
You can cancel my post but it doesn't change the fact that people have tried to tell you on this thread that you were wrong but you decide to be rude and arrogant about it. May God help you.

crackhaus:

I just realized this is an alternate cheesy

You will die soon because of me, I promise you. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Humiliated by who? You? You must really be delusional. Hahahahahaha. Not only are you ignorant, you are also arrogant.
Kill yourself. cheesy
From the beginning of the thread, people have been dragging you left, right, and center for embarrassing your husband...and you're still blabbing.

Is my arrogance your arrogance? Leave am for me biko grin

4 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by KevinDein: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Another alternate from the same person, your only two posts on NL are on this thread and directed at me. cheesy

Bro, bone these guys go sleep abeg. Work dey tomorrow. grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

You actually think I have time to be following you up and down with alternates? You are becoming delusional

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
KevinDein:

Bro, bone these guys go sleep abeg. Work dey tomorrow. grin
Lol, I don't like what I hate jor.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by seuncyrus(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

I found out about the guys when i found out she was speaking to one guy that they were involved but hiding it from me after we started dating. The rest of the guys, she told me herself.

About 7 guys i know but not all of them i was close to but some are friends of friends.

7 guys you know ?? shocked shocked ...That's a lot bro. I didn't even want to comment earlier but please for your peace of mind and sanity. Please let her go abeg.
Imagine if this was a woman and the groom to be has slept with 7 people she knows , who go come be on the bridal train biko embarassed
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Kill yourself. cheesy
From the beginning of the thread, people have been dragging you left, right, and center for embarrassing your husband...and you're still blabbing.

Is my arrogance your arrogance? Leave am for me biko grin
Embarrassing my husband? I love my husband, he chose me and I chose him! What is there to be embarrassed about? You are completely delusional! Who dragged me? You? I swear you get problem. LMAO.

You really are immature and highly disturbed by what people think about you. Even people online. Hahahahaha haha. Embarrassed you say? LMAO! If it was something to be embarrassed by, I won’t share it now.

You are the one who was dumped for a friend and you are all over this thread talking about G code. E pain you wella. grin

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

You actually think I have time to be following you up and down with alternates? You are becoming delusional
I did not even mention your name as the culprit.
So you are the one? Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by seuncyrus(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
LordKO:
It's obvious that her weakness emanates from innate emotional vulnerableness, and not from greed - this means that she's not consciously expedient, despite being susceptible to promiscuity. Her condition isn't curable, but it's very manageable subject to circumstances and provided that she isn't conceited.

This your oyinbo too much sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.