Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63434 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

If it matters that much, why will a man propose to a babe he knew that went out with his friend grin

Which friendship unless you belong to a fraternity.

I do understand a lot o.

I grew up in the mist of so many boys( reason why I often see things from a man's point of view).
U know when your big brother's think u are so small and young to understand their parole grin

If not self esteem, insecurity(U even mentioned this in one of your posts,) let me add jealousy, what again.

Ok, pride?
Male ego?

U haven't told us why u think men are not supposed to do this.

This guy, this guy, na only mouth u carry for this place.
It's your type that will do everything for his woman.

I hope we will still be part of this forum in few yrs time.
U have mellowed down a lot, u will still start defending women very soon grin cheesy.

He will end up with his friends ex. But he will hide it for us grin. One of his friends has already even done it to him but he’s here forming hard guy. By the time he meets a girl he wants, the competition Crackhaus will put up will not be here! Men compete to marry the best o! They really do! I don’t understand when women make themselves the competitors, it’s the man’s job! Let the best man win!

Even wild animals, the males fight for the best women, whether brothers or friends. When it’s time to chose a partner and one you think is the best for you, you will do everything to make her yours.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

A lot of girls have dated more than 7 men. Even some have 4 guys they are dating at once. But once they see who wants to marry them, they deny anybody they have ever dated grin . OP’s girlfriend is obviously naive to have admitted. Hahahahhaha. The day I read a blog post on how many men girls have dated and gbenshed, I was alarmed. Nigerian blog. Will those girls admit to their boyfriends?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let what happened in Vegas stay there comes to mind.

Though it depends, some guys actually knew u went out with Mr a, b, c and d and two might be his friends but still go ahead and propose to u.
It's very common.
Why are we pretending it doesn't happen.
I can't keep count honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Sir she is actually the princess of Wales. She has been since she married Charles

She's using that "duchess of Cornwall" because their marriage was not supported by the public. But actually she's the princess of Wales, she just doesn't use it

She is supposed to be queen consort or even queen when queen Elizabeth dies but if she is not popular enough by then they will use "Princess consort" so as not to annoy people.
Yea, she's using it inside her dreams cheesy
Her official letter-head does not carry that title, her insignia does not carry the title

Diana is still the Princess of Wales.
One person cannot be both Duchess of Corwall and Princess of Wales. What is wrong with you people? grin

5 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

He will end up with his friends ex. But he will hide it for us grin. One of his friends has already even done it to him but he’s here forming hard guy. By the time he meets a girl he wants, the competition Crackhaus will put up will not be here! Men compete to marry the best o! They really do! I don’t understand when women make themselves the competitors, it’s the man’s job! Let the best man win!

Even wild animals, the males fight for the best women, whether brothers or friends. When it’s time to chose a partner and one you think is the best for you, you will do everything to make her yours.

Crackhous has suffered grin grin

Don't mind him. This guy has mellowed down a lot. The Crackhous I knew few yrs back isn't the same I'm always looking for his trouble here.
He will tell us the truth one day.

Seems like his best friend snatched his babe away grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let what happened in Vegas stay there comes to mind.

Though it depends, some guys actually knew u went out with Mr a, b, c and d and two might be his friends but still go ahead and propose to u.
It's very common.
Why are we pretending it doesn't happen.
I can't keep count honestly.
Am surprised! By the time they hit 40. All this won’t even matter! They will just want a woman that loves them for who they are grin. Even if she has dated their brother! One girl really gave my brothers a run for their money one time like this. Till today when they see that girl they act like mumu! The girl set die and I didn’t blame them grin. She was a legend and is currently on her second husband sef with many proposals still ongoing for her. She too set make I no lie, even me a woman cut cap grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by BRATISLAVA: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
8k2nuts:

How do you know? Tou are responding from your point of view I am responding from mine. Maybe you've never met people who really dont give a F.

they are doing fine. I am aware of some quarrels which happens in every marriage so no biggy and to the best of my knowledge he has never said my guys bleeped you.

His eyes where open when he went to pay bride price.

You cannot honestly be sure they arent happy
so you don't know. This isn't about point of views, but that you don't know. You can only assume. Some say they don't, but they do. Some say they do, but they don't. You can never know. In as much as you don't live as either of them, you won't know. The best of your knowledge can't penetrate the Shields they put up. You cannot be sure they are happy.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Am surprised! By the time they hit 40. All this won’t even matter! They will just want a woman that loves them for who they are grin. Even if she has dated their brother! One girl really gave my brothers a run for their money one time like this. Till today when they see that girl they act like mumu! The girl set die and I didn’t blame them grin. She was a legend and is currently on her second husband sef with many proposals still ongoing for her. She too set make I no lie, even me a woman cut cap grin cheesy

I have seen a case where a girl dated younger bros and married the elderly one. It was no secret at all.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Yea, she's using it inside her dreams cheesy
Her official letter-head does not carry that title, her insignia does not carry the title

Diana is still the Princess of Wales.
One person cannot be both Duchess of Corwall and Princess of Wales. What is wrong with you people? grin

Lol where are you getting all these rules from Are you just making them up as you go along?

Go and check it. She's the princess of Wales..

They all have plenty of titles...they're free to go by whichever one they like

"her full title is as follows: Her Royal Highness The Princess Charles Philip Arthur George, Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duchess of Rothesay, Countess of Chester, Countess of Carrick, Baroness of Renfrew, Lady of the Isles, Princess of Scotland, Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order."

You're very funny lol. Official letterhead that can be changed any day
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

Don't mind him. This guy has mellowed down a lot. The Crackhous I knew few yrs back isn't the same I'm always looking for his trouble here.

A lot of them have mellowed. I even caught Martinez one time giving loving advice. I almost fainted on NL. I had to login and logout!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

[s]Read this 10 times. Camila would be Queen! You don’t know what you are talking about. You even expose your ignorance with confidence grin. Do you know what giving him title King means? When the actual royal is the Queen They gave him title of Prince Consort and not King consort because he is not a British Royal by Birth. People with King title are obviously more superior to Queen title and the Brits are not that stupid to give their crown to a foreigner and one not in line to the throne.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/amp29748471/prince-philip-title-not-king/
[/s]
Your own problem is that an answer will be staring at you clearly, and you will still be scratching your eyes looking for the answer elsewhere. cheesy

Midnighter even has more scope of the conversation than you do, because she knows that ONLY a "Princess of Wales" or "Duchess of York" can hold the title of Queen/Queen consort.

Instead of you to be trying to prove that Camilla is the Princess of Wales, you are busy shooting arrows into the sky. grin

5 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

One of my friends did what to me? cheesy
Where did you read anything about crackhaus ending up with a friend's ex?

I tell you say my woman na my friend ex for your dream, or you are trying to force your reality on me again? grin

4 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

One of my friends did what to me? cheesy
Where did you read anything about crackhaus ending up with a friend's ex?

I tell you say my woman na my friend ex for your dream, or you are trying to force your reality on me again? grin
Didn’t your friend marry your ex? Read! Don’t be in a rush to type.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
sassysure:

This cannot happen among my brethren.
Hunnies are too plenty outside our circle for us to be a snatching babes from each other. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Your own problem is that an answer will be staring at you clearly, and you will still be scratching your eyes looking for the answer elsewhere. cheesy

Midnighter even has more scope of the conversation than you do, because she knows that ONLY a "Princess of Wales" or "Duchess of York" can hold the title of Queen/Queen consort.

Instead of you to be trying to prove that Camilla is the Princess of Wales, you are busy shooting arrows into the sky. grin
I am not proving anything. All I told you is that you cannot compare Philip to Camilla. Once Charles becomes King, Camilla would be Queen! Philip cannot be King. Stay on point and stop trying to prove 100 theories at once.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Didn’t your friend marry your ex? Read! Don’t be in a rush to type.
You're telling me to read what I myself wrote about my own life cheesy
Are you sure you're okay at all?

You go and read that story again and tell me where you saw that myself and the lady dated.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

You're telling me to read what I myself wrote about my own life cheesy
Are you sure you're okay at all?

You go and read that story again and tell me where you saw that myself and the lady dated.
crackhaus:

As a matter of fact I have two personal ones.

Second one, I was in the position of the friend.
A chic I used to have a fling with is now married to another friend[quote. Actually all three of us know each other from secondary school (same secondary school with my closest buddy from the first story). All of us have managed to maintain contact all these years, these are people I have known since 1998.
Well, these two got married and I know about every fight and argument they have because she tells me and always threatens her husband with divorce. Meanwhile, her husband (like you) is never at peace anytime he hears her talking to me over the phone or texting me. She actually told me that he constantly suspects her and uses every little opportunity to bring up my name in their conversation during an argument - this is my guy who knew about my history with her before he married her oo, yet he is not at peace.
I even had to tell him straight up to stop having crazy ideas, because she and I are done for ever and ever, amen.
Sometimes she deliberately mentions me just to manipulate the guy into doing things her way because she knows of his insecurity - they are a funny couple. grin

See dude, like I said in my first comment, it's all about peace of mind. If you value it, you will avoid complicated stuff like this.
But if you feel you can handle it, go ahead.
It’s like you are suffering from mental lapses? I should be asking you if you are ok? You are just running up and down this thread yarning dust!!!

Fling indeed. But you are still holding on to the friendship for dear life. Use fling to console yourself. If she was nothing to you, you won’t try to be a thorn in the husbands flesh. Looks like you are bitter that your friend broke your so called G code. Be doing G code ther grin. When time reach to marry, you will forget the G code.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Surulereman(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
Make up your mind on what you want. Decide to love and respect her moving forward. Make it a decision and shut your eyes to her past. Cultivate trust in her. Everybody has a past. Be bold and courageous. But if you doubt and feel unsure, then break off the relationship now.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:
It’s like you are suffering from mental lapses? I should be asking you if you are ok? You are just running up and down this thread yarning dust!!!
See the person that is trying to argue about British Ascension procedures with me, and you don't even know the meaning of a fling. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lolamusique: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

You are very wrong.

While there is no variation for King in the British common law, hence Philip is a prince consort. "Queen" is different.

Queen - Reigning monarch
Queen consort- Wife of a king
Queen Dowger - Queen mother - mother of reigning monarch.

So Camilla by law will be Queen consort. Whether she will use it in public is another story. The public perception of her is already changing so maybe the Brits will embrace her as the queen consort. Let me put it this way, just by being the wife of a reigning king makes her a Queen consort whether she is princess of wales or duchess of York, but if she isn't popular, the palace might decide to make her title different.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

Fling indeed. But you are still holding on to the friendship for dear life. Use fling to console yourself. If she was nothing to you, you won’t try to be a thorn in the husbands flesh. Looks like you are bitter that your friend broke your so called G code. Be doing G code ther . When time reach to marry, you will forget the G code.
Ohh so you finally went to google what a fling means right?

Every other thing you are just typing is just background noise from a pained person who has been humiliated on this thread, nothing more. grin

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

See the person that is trying to argue about British Ascension procedures with me, and you don't even know the meaning of a fling. cheesy cheesy
You are still arguing this ascension! You are wrong! 3 people have told you already and you are still so ignorant and arrogant grin grin grin. This your ego doesn’t have part 2.

Fling indeed. But you are still holding on to the friendship for dear life. Use fling to console yourself. If she was nothing to you, you won’t try to be a thorn in the husbands flesh. Looks like you are bitter that your friend broke your so called G code. Be doing G code ther grin. When time reach to marry, you will forget the G code.

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by baby124: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Ohh so you finally went to google what a fling means right?

Every other thing you are just typing is just background noise from a pained person who has been humiliated on this thread, nothing more. grin
Humiliated by who? You? You must really be delusional. Hahahahahaha. Not only are you ignorant, you are also arrogant.

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

This cannot happen among my brethren.
Hunnies are too plenty outside our circle for us to be a snatching babes from each other. grin
Heheheheeee grin
I laugh in Swahili.
The heart of man is wicked.
No be me talk am o grin cheesy
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Nah. Philip is not a king because when a female royal marries, the man doesn't take her name so he can't then share her title. The husband of a reigning queen is always called a prince or prince consort.

But when a male royal marries, the woman takes the name and the title of her husband. So a kings wife is the queen consort.

So comparing Philip and Camilla, which was the the genesis of this argument:

crackhaus:
Okay wait, is Prince Philip, the husband of Queen Elizabeth, a King? cheesy
Even married to the Queen of England, what is his official title?

Is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Lol where are you getting all these rules from Are you just making them up as you go along?

Go and check it. She's the princess of Wales..

They all have plenty of titles...they're free to go by whichever one they like

"her full title is as follows: Her Royal Highness The Princess Charles Philip Arthur George, Princess of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall, Duchess of Rothesay, Countess of Chester, Countess of Carrick, Baroness of Renfrew, Lady of the Isles, Princess of Scotland, Dame Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order."

You're very funny lol. Official letterhead that can be changed any day
lolamusique:

You are very wrong.

While there is no variation for King in the British common law, hence Philip is a prince consort. "Queen" is different.

Queen - Reigning monarch
Queen consort- Wife of a king
Queen Dowger - Queen mother - mother of reigning monarch.

So Camilla by law will be Queen consort. Whether she will use it in public is another story. The public perception of her is already changing so maybe the Brits will embrace her as the queen consort. Let me put it this way, just by being the wife of a reigning king makes her a Queen consort whether she is princess of wales or duchess of York, but if she isn't popular, the palace might decide to make her title different.
Both of you seem not to understand the sentimental power the British public holds regarding members of the royal family. cheesy

Camilla will become Princess Consort when Charles becomes king. It's all over the damn internet if you're looking for proof, I won't spoon-feed you.
All that talk of becoming Queen consort legally or presently being Princess of Wales legally is only talk because you just want to argue.

Cheers...

3 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
midnighter:

Nah. Philip is not a king because when a female royal marries, the man doesn't take her name so he can't then share her title. The husband of a reigning queen is always called a prince or prince consort.

But when a male royal marries, the woman takes the name and the title of her husband. So a kings wife is the queen consort.

So comparing Philip and Camilla, which was the the genesis of this argument:

Is wrong.
Forget it, there's a reason I asked her about Prince Philip.
Every learns person knows he can't be king, I was only nudging her in a certain direction which she didn't notice.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

You are still arguing this ascension! You are wrong! 3 people have told you already and you are still so ignorant and arrogant grin grin grin. This your ego doesn’t have part 2.

Crackhous has an ego of balloon.
Puncture and it will deflect zììììììm cheesy grin

Have mercy on his poor soul.

He has actually repented.

He is in love now. One of my sis don hook am so he sees things from.the prism of love now. Forget all this his online gragra.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by crackhaus: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
baby124:

I am not proving anything. All I told you is that you cannot compare Philip to Camilla. Once Charles becomes King, Camilla would be Queen! Philip cannot be King. Stay on point and stop trying to prove 100 theories at once.
cheesy

Queen of the village territories of Baby124 grin
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Trumpcheek: 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Both of you seem not to understand the sentimental power the British public holds regarding members of the royal family. cheesy

Camilla will become Princess Consort when Charles becomes king. It's all over the damn internet if you're looking for proof, I won't spoon-feed you.
All that talk of becoming Queen consort legally or presently being Princess of Wales legally is only talk because you just want to argue.

You are moving the goal post because you've been proven wrong. If you had said she might not be a given the title because of the public perception of her, no-one will argue with you. But you said in about 3-4 posts that she can NEVER be a queen consort because she is not "Princess of Wales" or "Duchess of York" that statement of yours is very wrong.

I don't know why people find it hard to accept they're wrong to strangers on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by midnighter(f): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

Cheers...

We already told you that the princess consort stuff is just to cover up for their unpopularity but you don't want to listen..

If they feel that the British public will support it then she will use the queen consort title. Princess consort is only for the wife of a prince, which she won't be. She will be the wife of a king so her rightful title is queen consort.

And she's already the princess of Wales, you can check it anywhere

Yet you're saying that we the ones who just want to argue

What an incorrigible fellow...

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by xest(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
As for me, I can't try that knowing fully well that my friends have had sex with her. But if you can endure and control your mind,and love her and also wish to marry her, then go ahead. But me I can't period.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Equity15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

Hmm! Mind sheding more light please
it's a long story, but lemme try. the gal was too soft to guys..every guy was her Friend, I wonder why, she no dey ever strong face for guys, warned her about it then. that was how she told me a guy she didn't know in a bus was smooching her laps I was like and what did you do..she said she was baffled and just laffed it off but warned him..I was like an unknown guy was carressing your laps and you couldn't give him a resounding slap? . now another one, was a guy I knew asking her out..she told him she was dating me and the guy had the guts to ask that they should be fvckmates..this girl no even fit insult the living day light out of him. she told stop talking to him.. I was very furious when she told me. another scenario was when someone stole a kiss from her, she couldn't even give him a dirty slap, saying she warned him and he's a naughty boy, that they grew up together(imagine the rubbish) that was where I had it. but cos of how I liked her and how she begged I just continued the r/ship. soon this girl started making friends with all these gee boys..I cautioned her, she said it's nothing that don't I trust her and all those bullshits. long story short she fell for one of them and it's now history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.