Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know (63452 Views)

The Model That Dated Jim Iyke May Join BBN Season 6 - See 20 Attractive Photos O / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mysticgal(f): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
lexy2014:

What is okafors law? Is it a universal law? Have u had interactions with all d men from other countries in d world?

Uhm, I am really hungry here so basically I would say that, what you are saying is what I’m saying....there is no such thing as okafors law.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mysticgal(f): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
GhostWisperer:
fool
Sorry, how may I help you nikka undecided
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by RexTramadol1: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
You never ready
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by tunjilee003: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ok

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by jaxxy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:
Guys! I need serious, real and honest contributions.. Thanks to all that will contribute.

I have a lady whom i am dating. I truly love and care about her but she has been with people that are in my circle and this disturbs me. She didnt used to be a straightforward and totally faithful person but i see that she is making efforts towards being completely honest and straightforward but still i dont have rest in my spirit about taking the decision to marry her.

I have observed she is soft with guys and is not firm, although i am aware it takes time for someone used to a particular pattern or lifestyle to adjus. I need help because breaking up with this lady will mean that i have to look for someone else to start the entire circle with again and who knows what if the new one also comes with even worse baggages.

My questions are these

1. What do you advice i do?
2. Who has been in similar situation where you fell in love with a lady your friends and circle have been with then married her? What was the experience like including things to look out for..
3. How can be sure i wont regret the decision to go forward?

Please feel free to ask me any question and i’ll answer if they are not sarcastic or jokes..

Thank you.

Tell me what exactly u like I’m this gal that makes u want to keep up with her despite her bad and reckless behavior? Pls note this while Ure tryin to be optimistic a leopard doesn’t change its spots and if it must change it must be for its own will not just because of u.

Why do u like this gal pls? Tell me because it’s obvious sense isn’t one of her qualities so why?

My advice, don’t! Never! Take that gal seriously. It’s enough embarrassment she’s slept with ur frnds and Ure still dating her. Don’t even think of marrying her. U will be sorry.

And let me remind u dat even a prostitute is also trying to stop her prostitution bt yet she will sleep with the next customer for money so trying is not enough for certain habits and behavior.

I’m still waiting for what u like about her. Tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
crackhaus:

I can see you don't value your peace of mind cheesy
What in the tomfoolery kind of complicated-as-hell menstrual cycle of friends and acquaintances is this for heavens sake?

Are there no other girls?
Na wah o

It's an unwritten rule that a G must never get married to a woman who has been with any of his friends or acquaintances. It doesn't matter if he is still close to them or not. YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!
There are way too many single hunnies available for you to be playing Russian Roulette with one.

Leave that nigga... He doesn't value his mental health.

Someone needs to explain clearly to him that "You don't eat where you sh*t, and vice versa"!!!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
mysticgal:

Uhm, I am really hungry here so basically I would say that, what you are saying is what I’m saying....there is no such thing as okafors law.

We aren't saying d same thing cos I didn't say anything. U are d one saying stuff. I only asked questions based on what u said. So far, it seems u don't even no what u are saying
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by sowilli: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
I have been in your shoes bro... what the eye donesn’t see or the ear heats doesn’t spoil the mind. Now you have seen and you heard... you are having doubts. Who is he without sin? Who is the perfect person? If God can forgive us daily even when we prostitute with other gods, who are we not to forgive. Sex is a very small part in a relationship. Are you dating your girl because of the value you will add to her life and she will add to you or because of her body? When you answer this question you will know if you are able to continue. I have been in relationships where what I wanted was sex, for this reason, I am not sure I could keep with knowing who and who has slept with her. What are you looking for in your relationship? Are you ready to love this woman and help her grow? See tomorrow, you might be the one who will cheat on her and have you bothered to think what her actions will be. The key thing is she is remorseful and has realized her mistakes and who loves her. This is the key thing.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by CashVessel(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
My candid advice is ; when you are not certain Do NOT continue, when it comes to marriage. She/He go change na gist from the pit of hell. Or like some ladies say; 'I will change him'.
Pafoma:
Guys! I need serious, real and honest contributions.. Thanks to all that will contribute.

I have a lady whom i am dating. I truly love and care about her but she has been with people that are in my circle and this disturbs me. She didnt used to be a straightforward and totally faithful person but i see that she is making efforts towards being completely honest and straightforward but still i dont have rest in my spirit about taking the decision to marry her.

I have observed she is soft with guys and is not firm, although i am aware it takes time for someone used to a particular pattern or lifestyle to adjus. I need help because breaking up with this lady will mean that i have to look for someone else to start the entire circle with again and who knows what if the new one also comes with even worse baggages.

My questions are these

2. Who has been in similar situation where you fell in love with a lady your friends and circle have been with then married her? What was the experience like including things to look out for..

Please feel free to ask me any question and i’ll answer if they are not sarcastic or jokes..

Thank you.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

Leave that nigga... He doesn't value his mental health.

Someone needs to explain clearly to him that "You eat where you sh*t, and vice versa"!!!

Give d guy a library of advice& explanation, he still wouldn't take it. Am surprised people are wasting their time "advising" him when its obvious that he doesn't need their advice & explanation.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Iziquiel(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
My gross with your girlfriend is not because she has had intimacy with seven guys you know but her emotional vulnerability,which I think is where the real problem lies. Some people have been programmed to be emotionally vulnerable and there's nothing we can do to change such people.
You could decide to forget about her past(which you are finding very difficult to do), move to another city and live your lives but it still won't change a thing about how her personality.

For me, I would prefer to get married to a girl who has fu.ked for money than marrying a girl who's emotionally vulnerable as it easier to cope with the former than the later. I no fit marry woman wey no fit hold her grand wen men start to dey flock around her.

Op, if your peace of mind means anything to you, then should break up with her.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by LZAA: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
All these simps sef grin
U see keziah u stee dy call am wife grin
Sha no come hia come dy regret later
Her fellow slayqueens wee still come hia and tell u ppl change but mke i no whine u
Olo.sho can never change grin

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Iyango: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
That lady is shameless and has esteem issues for her to have something to do with you and your former clique...

You lack high standard, moral decency, and also esteem issues for you to go for someone who has been passed around by your friends, you lack class,

Your faults,
Were you blind or deaf that you didn't know all these revelations before starting the relationship with her and falling in love?
How come it is now that you want to dump her you remember that she was once a free sample?
You are now having second thoughts but you don't want your conscience to judge you that's why you came here to rant so you won't feel and be perceived as a terrible person for wasting her time all this while abi?
And then you remembered a tale that was long forgotten cos you are tired and bored of her and need a stupid ass reason to break up with her right?

Clap for yourself mister man, we will tell you what you want to hear, break up with her and let her be, but know this, I assure you that the next woman you meet will have evil, deadly baggages as high as Mount Everest that you will never know till you are both married, and I pray by that time, it will too late for you, I so pray it will really be too late, nonsense.

Haba take am easy nahh. Looks like you are pained already. You have made so many assumptions and are cursing the OP already. That is not fair nahhh
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by 8k2nuts: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
I know a guy who married a girl that 3 other guys have confirmed before.

They have 3 kids now and going on strong. Two of the guys who nacked are still nacking girls up and down. She married with kids now.

Last last na your hand e dey. If you dont give a Bleep then marry her if you are someone who's easily swayed by public opinion or perception free her.

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Emaprince: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
safarigirl:
the law did not come from a movie, guys have been passing it around for years. The movie was just inspired by the belief.

Of course, it is not 100%, and not everybody has just one ex, but some have an ex they are emotionally attached to, and may lose their guard with.

You can only vouch for yourself, not for anyone else. If something was not happening, it would not be a thing.
You get sense too much
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mysticgal(f): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
lexy2014:

We aren't saying d same thing cos I didn't say anything. U are d one saying stuff. I only asked questions based on what u said. So far, it seems u don't even no what u are saying

Last I checked, this was what you wrote..

What is okafors law? Is it a universal law? Have u had interactions with all d men from other countries in d world?

And if I am being reasonable here, in your previous quote, I said it is not because not only have I interacted with people outside, It also doesn’t exist. It’s just a label that people using in justifying their means. So to answer your questions.... no it isn’t?

And this quote boldness, sincerely, that is you saying it doesn’t exist or I might be wrong.....still

Leave my mentions and do something profitable, thank you
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Donjazzy12(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

My questions are these

Thank you.
I have few words for you. If you ever go aged with marrying the hoe, you will live in regret for the rest of your lives.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by babyfaceafrica: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
iwaeda:

Yes, but nothing one cant forgive or forget
lolz
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by babyfaceafrica: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
sowilli:
I have been in your shoes bro... what the eye donesn’t see or the ear heats doesn’t spoil the mind. Now you have seen and you heard... you are having doubts. Who is he without sin? Who is the perfect person? If God can forgive us daily even when we prostitute with other gods, who are we not to forgive. Sex is a very small part in a relationship. Are you dating your girl because of the value you will add to her life and she will add to you or because of her body? When you answer this question you will know if you are able to continue. I have been in relationships where what I wanted was sex, for this reason, I am not sure I could keep with knowing who and who has slept with her. What are you looking for in your relationship? Are you ready to love this woman and help her grow? See tomorrow, you might be the one who will cheat on her and have you bothered to think what her actions will be. The key thing is she is remorseful and has realized her mistakes and who loves her. This is the key thing.
Sex is a very small part in a relationship.

This is not true..sex and money are pivotal to any relationship..they Are not small!!
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by ise82(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
And u still want to marry her? Are u ok? If yes why are u telling us. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Pafoma: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tomiwah:
Hmm.... here's my thought. I think the root of you not having peace of mind is that....., though she's trying to change. You discovered that she's WEAK where other guys are concerned. There lies your fears.
Fears like will she not do it again? Is she strong enough to overcome THAT WEAKNESS of hers? You discovered that you can't trust her with other guys when you're not there....
That is why you don't have peace of mind my brother...
Here is my advice since you claimed to love her. Pray my brother. Only God knows the future. I believe only God can take away your doubts of her. Let God guide you.
There are oloshos of today who were like Virgin Mary in the past. And there are good wives of today who were baddies in the past.
Forget about those friends and acquaintances..... in the end you'll discover they don't really matter. IT IS YOUR LIFE AND YOUR DECISION ONLY....

You are totally spot on about my fears! Good instincts and your contribution is well noted. Thank you
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Jola58: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rule 1.
Don't do anything just to please anyone, or simply because of their feedback.

Rule 2.
Be with someone that you know will give you peace of mind.

Rule 3.
What do you truly want in the lady (i.e infatuation, lust or genuine love)

Rule 4.
Can you tolerate her weakness.

Rule 5.
Ask God for guidance

2 Likes

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Fashdeejay(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

don't be surprised if she is still giving it up because certain people take advantage of her weakness.... You need to help her... Stop seeing her as just ur girlfriend or fiancée, see her as ur friend, sit her down and talk to her, make her understand what u are both doing, how it benefits her to be firm and more decisive in her actions.

only a psychologist can help her,it is not OP job,and you think normal talk will fix this?..she needs serious therapy!!..there are professionals for that
When I say help, u can help build her self confidence, help her see how beautiful she really is in and out... Always be willing to listen even when she has messed up... Build her confidence and watch her bouce out of that LOW self esteem
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Pafoma: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Didmt u know she has slept with a lot of people in ur circle before u started dating her or before u decided to marry her?

No, i did not know.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by lexy2014: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
mysticgal:

Last I checked, this was what you wrote..

And if I am being reasonable here, in your previous quote, I said it is not because not only have I interacted with people outside, It also doesn’t exist. It’s just a label that people using in justifying their means. So to answer your questions.... no it isn’t?

And this quote boldness, sincerely, that is you saying it doesn’t exist or I might be wrong.....still

Leave my mentions and do something profitable, thank you

Don't u d difference between a question and an assertion? U made assertions. I asked u questions based on d assertions u made. How's that saying d same thing? If I don't leave ur mentions what will happen? Are u saying that interacting with u is an unprofitable venture?
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mrgreen4real(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pafoma:

My questions are these

Thank you.
at

Marry her at your own peril and you'll hear those in that circle of yours singing...

[Verse 1: 2Pac] »
First off, Bleep yo' bitch and the clique you
claim »
Westside when we ride, come equipped with
game »
You claim to be a player, but I F***ED YOUR
WIFE »

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by mysticgal(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
lexy2014:

Don't u d difference between a question and an assertion? U made assertions. I asked u questions based on d assertions u made. How's that saying d same thing?
K
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by samology2000: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bro plz let her go. It will be very difficult for her to change. What will happen if you travel on official assignment for weeks or months. Don't come and start disturbing us after ur marriage that ur wife is this or that. A word is a enough for the wise.
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by babyfaceafrica: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
Fashdeejay:

When I say help, u can help build her self confidence, help her see how beautiful she really is in and out... Always be willing to listen even when she has messed up... Build her confidence and watch her bouce out of that LOW self esteem
if that is so,he should help her before marriage,marriage is not for helping people

1 Like

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Jemc(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
This

Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by Pafoma: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
jaxxy:

Tell me what exactly u like I’m this gal that makes u want to keep up with her despite her bad and reckless behavior? Pls note this while Ure tryin to be optimistic a leopard doesn’t change its spots and if it must change it must be for its own will not just because of u.

Why do u like this gal pls? Tell me because it’s obvious sense isn’t one of her qualities so why?

My advice, don’t! Never! Take that gal seriously. It’s enough embarrassment she’s slept with ur frnds and Ure still dating her. Don’t even think of marrying her. U will be sorry.

And let me remind u dat even a prostitute is also trying to stop her prostitution bt yet she will sleep with the next customer for money so trying is not enough for certain habits and behavior.

I’m still waiting for what u like about her. Tell me

Her behaviour & ways was before we met and the beginning of our relationship.. we have had discussions and she even confessed to me all the ones i did not know
Re: Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know by maimalari: 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
Never make a LovePeddler a housewife. In tupac’s voice. Rip in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.