Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III (38001 Views)

Green Card Wahala.9ja Guy Wed 57 Years Old White Woman At Owerri Last Saturday. / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by FatherBona: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Not at all

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by FatherBona: 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
That guy needs to be arrested immediately

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 2:12am On Dec 29, 2019
FatherBona:
That guy needs to be arrested immediately

My brother, this one weak me ooo, now anyone can just claim to be me, Omor human beings dey this life shaaaa. He is the owner and all these years I stopped all dem stealers and Copy and Paste people couldn't continue.

My readers know when they read my piece cos I am the only one that writes like me, plus they couldn't continue when they don't know what to tell.

No Qualms, thanks for bringing this to my attention but it's not new cos if I tell you where I have seen my stories you will be shocked.

They are all just waiting for me as usual so they can copy and paste. Craze people.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by tojahh(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

My brother, this one weak me ooo, now anyone can just claim to be me, Omor human beings dey this life shaaaa. He is the owner and all these years I stopped all dem stealers and Copy and Paste people couldn't continue.

My readers know when they read my piece cos I am the only one that writes like me, plus they couldn't continue when they don't know what to tell.

No Qualms, thanks for bringing this to my attention but it's not new cos if I tell you where I have seen my stories you will be shocked.

They are all just waiting for me as usual so they can copy and paste. Craze people.

Guy... Just stop the story already. Make we manage am as we see am. You're a not making a dime while frugbe niggas are erking a living from your intellectual prowess.

My advice, just abandon the story make everybody rest because this is almost 2020 we can't be doing same thing and expecting a different result.

4 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by SmithN: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2019
Give us the motherfucker WhatsApp number so we can burst his ego, post the number here so we can challenge him if he's the rightful owner of the story he should post update before so so time
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by quadri956(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

My readers know when they read my piece
cos I am the only one that writes like me, plus they couldn't continue when they don't know
what to tell.
I'd suggest you post your story the way Solomonbrown does for his story "choice:another perspective" to avoid plagiarism

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by quadri956(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
I'd suggest you post your story the way Solomonbrown does for his story "choice:another perspective" to avoid plagiarism
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by domido(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2019
quadri956:
That's a measure too.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
quadri956:

How does he do his??
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by iamoyindamola(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

How does he do his??
he types on notepad, screen shot and upload with that those idiots won't be able to copy the texts

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 8:22pm On Dec 29, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he types on notepad, screen shot and upload with that those idiots won't be able to copy the texts

This is a wonderful idea, I will go with this. Thank you, I didn't think of this at all before. WONDERMENT

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by damilare96(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2019
This is better
Moneysoldier007:

This is a wonderful idea, I will go with this. Thank you, I didn't think of this at all before. WONDERMENT
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Spanishmilf(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

https://www.nairaland.com/1399216/confessions-rough-rugged-n-raw

https://www.nairaland.com/1939489/confessions-rough-rugged-raw-naija
I was enjoying your Season 1 when super mod remove your thread
How far i hope you beat that salma boyfriend wella
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by domido(m): 8:28am On Jan 09, 2020
My guy how far
Festive season don end oo. Wetin dey xup
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by leocollins(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
abeg continue MS..you dy give joy i swear..
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Dynamite02: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
@moneysoldier pls if you have a link to where we can get your complete stories please update. Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Kendumazy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
arbass:
MS! The exceptional raconteur. I hail

Hi arbass, saw your PM request. Sorry, I don't have access to the email attached to this account anymore. Kindly reach me on whatsapp 09090287555. Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by mystery22: 10:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
latexxbro:

I was about quoting you now as I saw the thread and I then saw your name�.
hahahaha
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by haywire07(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2020
I was an ardent follower of moneysoldier back in 2013. Infact, his thread made me open an account then.

But right now, going briskly through the thread, I have doubt if this was the Ken we knew.

It could just be a creative mind adding his own stories.

First, MS would never share his details, talkless of placing his contacts and media pages all over the thread and profile. He committed crimes and wanted to be anonymous for ever.

Second, Kendumazy is your account which was opened in 2009, but you mentioned someone you mentioned introduced you to Nairaland. You didn't meet that person until 2010 when you gained admission into the 3rd Uni.

Thirdly, I don't know if I'm correct, but I think in the midst of the Part 1 (abraka days) while still active, you mentioned that you owned a beer parlour and that kept you busy.
How come your threads are full of laptops and phones for sale?

I'm not completely ruling out the possibility of you being the original MS. But you gat to convince old Nairalanders who were very active on the part 1 thread

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2020
haywire07:
I was an ardent follower of moneysoldier back in 2013. Infact, his thread made me open an account then.

But right now, going briskly through the thread, I have doubt if this was the Ken we knew.

It could just be a creative mind adding his own stories.

First, MS would never share his details, talkless of placing his contacts and media pages all over the thread and profile. He committed crimes and wanted to be anonymous for ever.

Second, Kendumazy is your account which was opened in 2009, but you mentioned someone you mentioned introduced you to Nairaland. You didn't meet that person until 2010 when you gained admission into the 3rd Uni.

Thirdly, I don't know if I'm correct, but I think in the midst of the Part 1 (abraka days) while still active, you mentioned that you owned a beer parlour and that kept you busy.
How come your threads are full of laptops and phones for sale?

I'm not completely ruling out the possibility of you being the original MS. But you gat to convince old Nairalanders who were very active on the part 1 thread

My Guy, I cannor kee myself for you guys oooo, abi you dey forget say from day one I wasn't getting paid for this?.

Anyone that wants to believe if this is MS or not I don't give a flying fuckkkk, but some few nairalanders have been able to keep contact with me from day one, about 5 or 6 of them. Alicapapaya is one, I can't remember the rest with their monikers.

With that being said fucking wish me a happy birthday, I'll be a year older tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by enirock(m): 8:45am On May 09, 2020
Moneysoldier007:

My Guy, I cannor kee myself for you guys oooo, abi you dey forget say from day one I wasn't getting paid for this?.

Anyone that wants to believe if this is MS or not I don't give a flying fuckkkk, but some few nairalanders have been able to keep contact with me from day one, about 5 or 6 of them. Alicapapaya is one, I can't remember the rest with their monikers.

With that being said fucking wish me a happy birthday, I'll be a year older tomorrow.

Happy Birthday to u and may life be fair to you and all your best dreams and aspirations come to fruition.
Thanks for this thread. You have saved and educated us all on this thread on the evils of cultism. Thank you
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by diaryOfpersius(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2020
Birthday blessings man... Better late than never...
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 12:40am On May 10, 2020
enirock:

Happy Birthday to u and may life be fair to you and all your best dreams and aspirations come to fruition.
Thanks for this thread. You have saved and educated us all on this thread on the evils of cultism. Thank you

Thank you
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Ifypresh(f): 1:09pm On May 12, 2020
MS pls continue with your diary.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by dalexz: 4:32pm On May 12, 2020
I miss this thread bro
Welcome back bigman
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by osamz007: 6:29pm On May 24, 2020
Moneysoldier007:

Not at all

Hey bro, what about chizzy, Salama, Susan and Cynthia?

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2020
osamz007:

Hey bro, what about chizzy, Salama, Susan and Cynthia?

Long story but in due time, why you dey rush, you wan carry first ontop my thread abi.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 1:29am On May 27, 2020
God bless MS007 grin grin grin
From part 1 to part 3 now
The third day now
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by desertboom(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2020
Nice story

I wish you can continue
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by OKOATA(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2020
Moneysoldier007:

Thanks for the kind words, this means a lot to me, grammatically I know I am not the best of writers but if I am able to do my writing my own way and it still touches people then that is self satisfying on its own.

Thanks once more
What about chapter 4 and 5 bro.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Sinachi100: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2020
KenniStylez:
Front Page!!!!!! �

I'm so glad that finally, we're going to be able to see / read the conclusion of this Nairaland/ Nigerian epic. This story touched me in ways none ever had before, and I believe it's the same for many others who were drawn in to the 'rawness' or Kenny's journey till this point.

Well, for those who have patiently waited, Kudos... I believe we're about to get Mindblown!

And to those just joining in the fun..... I think you should begin at the best place to begin from;
The Start.

Part 1

Part 2

Ps: Guys, as much a this is a Public Forum decorum should be observed. All rights reserved. This is a copyrighted material, and regard must be given to the Author as at when due.

That said, let's enjoy ourselves grin

Front Page ooooo!!!!

guy where I fit see d part two
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Seunfunmi18(m): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2020
KenniStylez:
Front Page!!!!!! �

I'm so glad that finally, we're going to be able to see / read the conclusion of this Nairaland/ Nigerian epic. This story touched me in ways none ever had before, and I believe it's the same for many others who were drawn in to the 'rawness' or Kenny's journey till this point.

Well, for those who have patiently waited, Kudos... I believe we're about to get Mindblown!

And to those just joining in the fun..... I think you should begin at the best place to begin from;
The Start.

Part 1

Part 2

Ps: Guys, as much a this is a Public Forum decorum should be observed. All rights reserved. This is a copyrighted material, and regard must be given to the Author as at when due.

That said, let's enjoy ourselves grin

Front Page ooooo!!!!

Tag me to part 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Most Annoying Things Women Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.