Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III (36836 Views)

Green Card Wahala.9ja Guy Wed 57 Years Old White Woman At Owerri Last Saturday. / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by lanreabbey(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Sum body shoutttt HALLELUYAHHHHHHH... MS is back ooooo... MoneySoldier...
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Cannonleo(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2019
After 5 whole years, welcome back
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by mokoh(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Moneysoldier007:
KEEP IT LOCKED DOWN MY PEOPLE, 27TH, WE ARE GOING HARD AGAIN LIKE WE ALL DID BEFORE, I GOT WAY TOO MUCH TO SHARE AND GET OFF MY CHEST, IT'S BEEN YEARS. LET'S GOOOO!

Pls can I have the link to book 1 and 2 so as to be on the same page as the rest people
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by adusco(m): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2019
Moneysoldier007:
Hello everyone, I know you missed me but I missed you more.

Part of the reasons I stopped writing was cos I was seeing my story everywhere, blogs, websites and even here on Nairaland without reference to myself the original owner, but this time things are going to be different.

You heard me right, Moneysoldier is back and this time we are going real hard on this, get your popcorns, grab your seats, coz this is going to be one hell of a long, crazy ride, I am sorry I ain't giving hints but let's enjoy the ride together but all I am going to say is come share the joy, the pain and the tears with me.

I know most of my ardent readers aren't even active on Nairaland anymore, but just incase you know them, tell them and tell a friend to tell a friend that it is about to go down.

Officially the start up date is the 27th, so please my die hard followers, keep the thread busy while I pile up my updates. It is going to be how it's always been, updates Mondays to Fridays while I take the weekend off for myself.

Komek,
Doctorkush,
Adusco,
Alicapapaya,

I really can't start calling out the monikers unless I start going back to my old threads cos it's been one hell of a long time, 5 years if not more, a whole lot has gone down ever since.

For all yea bloggers who's been waiting for me to continue part 3 so you can copy and paste on your blogs congratulations, but at least, show me the respect I deserve.

See you all on the 27th.

Let's go Moneysoldiernation.

Welcome bro. Good to hear from.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ebonygift:
yeah. I did. Can't wait for this to start. Will have to be on nairaland often cos I no go like miss any gist. Maybe another dedication fit show. � �

You are covered, I gat you

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Moneysoldier is back.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Welcome bro.
Lemme quickly breath in and out.

LOL, that one sef dey. Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
domido:
grin grin grin finally oo!!Het has tayed. We weighted and weighted. Hafta 5 soleed yes we have you. Noh problem. Will weight.

My brooooother, no weight again, I dey with you now
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by domido(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

My brooooother, no weight again, I dey with you now

Na man you be hare
Na woman born you
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Sheenor: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
With time, I'll know if it's the real moneysoldier or not, lolz.

Obs(ing) tho grin
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Imagindat: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2019
At last..... welcome back bro. Good to be alive .
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Georex(m): 7:05am On Nov 17, 2019
Welcome back bro, its been a long wait. Glad to have you back, no more ghosting ���
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sheenor:
With time, I'll know if it's the real moneysoldier or not, lolz.

Obs(ing) tho grin

Observe well oo
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy Sunday, my Msnation Loyalist.

I already explained part of my reasons, this time around things are going to be a lot different, the only place you can get updates is from me, the story belongs to solely the writer , all works are Copywrite of the owner, so all you bloggers waiting on me to feed off, keep your negative vibes far away, unless you are taking permission from me.

Follow me on, Instagram kennyms007,
Follow me on twitter kennyms007,

follow the official facebook page

https://web.facebook.com/pg/Kennyms007-The-Confessions-of-A-Rough-Rugged-and-Raw-9ja-Guy-Series-101616044643390/about/?ref=page_internal 

Go to the page, click, like and follow.

While we wait for the 27th to officially kick-off, I would be dropping just two chapters on my official page today.

So by 27th this is going to be the new rules,

On Mondays to Wednesdays, I would be dropping updates simultaneously on both my official fb page and here on Nairaland, then you can only get Thursdays and Fridays updates on my page, and then I can have the weekends for myself.

And I can be reached via the contacts on my signature.

Blessssssssss!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by FatherBona: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
*Parks Range rover*
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by amaham(m): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Welcome back
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by adusco(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Welcome bro!
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by oluwavee(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2019
welcome bro ��
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by midetinz(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2019
Welcome back!
Your story made me visit Nairaland always.
Seun suppose pay you honorarium. Lol.
Your following was massive.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
midetinz:
Welcome back! Your story made me visit Nairaland always. Seun suppose pay you honorarium. Lol. Your following was massive.

I remember this moniker, thanks Bra
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2019
at last my best writer is back can't wait for awesome updates from this pen God baba I dopale for you

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Alicapapaya(f): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
And so he finally came back... MS, welcome back.... Miss you so much on nairaland (I know we relate well on WhatsApp). Can't wait for the official kick off here.

Kenny my PA, we get work oh... So make we tie our belt Weller for them...

If anyone as much cause any trouble here, we stop update for one month...

If anyone copy a and past a long update only to comment 'Nice one bro' we stop update for one month again

If anyone seek for dedication and we check his or her comment mumu, we stop update for 3weeks

More rules coming up again....

One love everyone, am sure 4 to 5 years go don make us mature pass all I stated up there, so make we respect our lane Weller.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Perkins1: 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Alicapapaya:
And so he finally came back... MS, welcome back.... Miss you so much on nairaland (I know we relate well on WhatsApp). Can't wait for the official kick off here.

If anyone copy a and past a long update only to comment 'Nice one bro' we stop update for one month again

If anyone seek for dedication and we check his or her comment mumu, we stop update for 3weeks

One love everyone, am sure 4 to 5 years go don make us mature pass all I stated up there, so make we respect our lane Weller.

You've bee noticed.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by FatherBona: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
Perkins1:

You've bee noticed.
[/s]
You don't deserve to own a smartphone.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Samson1104(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2019
link for part one and two?
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Perkins1: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2019
FatherBona:

You don't deserve to own a smartphone.

When you finish asslicking and clout chasing you go dey alright las las.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by FatherBona: 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
Perkins1:

When i finish asslicking my mother and clout chasing my father i go dey alright las las.

[/s]
Dude seriously shocked
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Perkins1: 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]
Dude seriously shocked

Maybe
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
Umsel5195:
at last my best writer is back can't wait for awesome updates from this pen God baba I dopale for you

Lol, that one sef dey.

Thanks for the kind words
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2019
Alicapapaya:

Lol, you dey worry
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2019
Perkins1:

When you finish asslicking and clout chasing you go dey alright las las.

Lol, allow her express herself ooo, na we all get this thread, hope you are following, we get started next week. Stay safe Bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Ride Bikes In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.