Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III (36843 Views)

Green Card Wahala.9ja Guy Wed 57 Years Old White Woman At Owerri Last Saturday. / When A Togo Girl Want To Scam 9ja Guy (screenshot) / See How This 9ja Guy Fvck This Lady Early Morning On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by CuteNerdyDude(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2019
@Moneysoldier007 honestly been following you for a while now. I've read all your stories and was really inspired. Welcome back i feel this your stories with the style with which you write will do very as a movie or a sitcom. It would be a bigger platform to reach out to ignorant and unknowing youths about the dancers of Ruggedism or Cultism. Who no go, no know. �
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by liljboy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Lmao, how far Bro, buzz me with the number on my signature
no wahala
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 1:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
CuteNerdyDude:
@Moneysoldier007 honestly been following you for a while now. I've read all your stories and was really inspired. Welcome back i feel this your stories with the style with which you write will do very as a movie or a sitcom. It would be a bigger platform to reach out to ignorant and unknowing youths about the dancers of Ruggedism or Cultism. Who no go, no know. �

Thank you very much Bro

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Godwithus20: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Moneysoldier007. I must say, Friday was my first time knowing your trend. and from then till right now i digested part 1 - part2. Infact, you story touched and its giving me a seond view of life... If i start using some complimenting words like, wonderful , inspiring, motivating, etc, it wont still describe the impact your story has made in my life right now. you are just whom you are. dammnmmmmmmm good.

My first time reading a piece has long as this for 3 straight days none stop...

Please, i know as humans, we get to live and experience alot every passing day, the every updates updates on this story will do a lot better. Thanks.... and God bless you more

3 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Ikennablue(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Godwithus20:
Moneysoldier007. I must say, Friday was my first time knowing your trend. and from then till right now i digested part 1 - part2. Infact, you story touched and its giving me a seond view of life... If i start using some complimenting words like, wonderful , inspiring, motivating, etc, it wont still describe the impact your story has made in my life right now. you are just whom you are. dammnmmmmmmm good.

Please, i know as humans, we get to live and experience alot every passing day, the every updates updates on this story will do a lot better. Thanks.... and God bless you more
please can you give me a link to the story, part 1 and 2. Thanks
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Godwithus20: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Ikennablue(m): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Godwithus20:

Thanks for the kind words, this means a lot to me, grammatically I know I am not the best of writers but if I am able to do my writing my own way and it still touches people then that is self satisfying on its own.

Thanks once more

5 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2019
Chapter 6

This incident was going on at the thick of the night, around some minutes past 3am. I sat where I was boiling, terribly angry and truly I didn't even know what my next reaction would be like if I succeeded in getting the culprit, it didn't even register, at that very moment the only thing I had in mind was to know who this person who had the guts to come rob me of my phone was . As time went by I would sit, stand, pace around while I kept waiting for this person who I knew must have hidden somewhere to come out of his hiding, wearing nothing but a boxers.

10 mins, nothing, 15 mins nothing, about 25 to 30 mins later, someone stepped out from a block next to mine, mine was block 8, directly opposite was block 9 and the one next to mine was block 10.

He had a phone on his ear, faking a call and probably must have gotten tired from where he hid spying on me and knowing as long as it was this particular night, I meant business, the front light erected at the top outside of the block was enough for me to identify who this motherfucker was, it was Ogor.

Immediately I headed straight to him, my instinct didn't fail me, all along while I was out there and pacing about I kept telling myself it was him, and cos my instinct was right and I already knew the expected, it killed the action I ought to have taken, pour out that anger on him I was feeling at that very moment,

"Guy, if you reach church this Sunday, thank God well, cos that your hand na break I wan break am before, and why I dey leave you this night and I no blow your left eye swell, raise alarm make boys begin fall out, na only me know why, no dey form like say you dey any mumu call ", I said and slapped the phone he had on his ear spilling on the ground,

As I did, I wasn't expecting him to react, cos he wouldn't have enjoyed what would have been next, all he did was put on a fake smile, while he went trying to recover the phone I had slapped off his hand in anger,

"Jonsing man, so for this full hostel, you no see who you wan even rob, na me wey you dey claim be your Guy, XpressMusic oooo, no worry, e get why, I go lock up.

I left him and went back to my room, for reasons best known to myself alone, reasons I was sure going to utilize and use to the highest minimum.

Well, I was fast enough not to loose my phone and he was lucky it was me, if it were to be someone else, I am certain an alarm would have been raised and he would have been beaten to a pulp like the common criminal that he is, it's all clear now why some certain 200 level students then look at me a certain kind of way, not knowing before I came he had histories I later got to find out with time, but it this while it was certain students who knew him and those histories must have been thinking we are the same cos obviously in Pastor Chris Okoties voice,

"Birds of the same plumage, conglomerate in the same proximity", or like we all know,

"Birds of the same feather, flock together"

12 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Godwithus20: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Thanks for the kind words, this means a lot to me, grammatically I know I am not the best of writers but if I am able to do my writing my own way and it still touches people then that is self satisfying on its own.

Thanks once more

I should be the one thanking you, not just for your story, but for writing in a way that people can put themselves in your shoes and story. A lot of peeps out there have stories/ experiences. Writing it is one big problem of its own, making reader feels the way the writer does its another hundle.

A must commend you again. Big up. I know you are already blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Chapter 7.

After this night, I became weary of Ogor, and just gave him space, cos I needed to kill that vibe people must have thought we had or shared.

Two nights after that incident, in the thick of the night, we started hearing noises that awoken almost everyone in the Boys hostel, I rushed out in my boxers to see what it was and so did most of the other students. A young 200 level student was been mauled, reason that a Bold 1 blackberry phone was found in his bonk, and then Blackberry had only recently started trending, it was the newest thing in vogue, anyone one who was able to afford one was considered a big boy or girl, same blackberry many of my niggas used in sleeping with a whole lot of babes on and off campus then.

When I inquired from people around to know what it was, I was told a blackberry phone was stolen at the his block which was at the far end from mine, and it was found dismantled, they had been searching for it for a few hours now, only for everyone who resided at the block agreed to come together to go from room to room to do a thorough search on everyone's bonk and bags, this guy getting beaten was someone I was seeing for the first time and according to the gist he spearheaded the search and the very person behind the idea of the bonk and bag search, only to get to his room and the lost phone was found at a far corner of his bonk dismantled with the battery and back cover taken off but piled up a spot not far from each other.

While he was being mauled, he kept yelling out he was innocent and someone had put it there, but people didn't seem to be believe him, already blaming him for all the lost phones that had been going missing in the hostel for a while now.

Taking a look at this young innocent gentle man who could even barely talk I knew he was innocent and a victim of circumstance, my mind and instinct was already pointing towards one direction, 'yes, that one direction, that same direction'.

The Chief security officer was made aware and that night while the school security came to drag him away almost all the boys in the hostel marched with them as well as the culprit to the school gate and then while we waited, an investigation ensued.

As the investigation commenced and was dragging on,taking quite a while as series of questions were being asked , the puzzle was falling in place and more things were beginning to get revealed. Before we knew what was happening Ogor was getting more involved in the matter out of the blue and some security personnel had gone to fetch him for questioning.

After the whole investigation which took till like 5 am in the morning, cos everyone wanted to know who the phone thief was, the very person responsible for the missing phones all along.

As soon as Ogor had gotten involved I wasn't surprised one bit, the only thing I personally just waited for was the outcome.

For those who don't know Ife, it is a very fetish place, vodoo is well practiced and part of the beliefs of the land.

The Chief security officer had used his fetish prowess on Ogor and forced him to talk, how he did it, we didn't know, but Ogor came out clean in a full confession to him which was later shared.

He was at the block to chill with other 200 level course mates and friends, while he was there he already had his plan in mind, executing perfectly what he knew how to do best, and he stole the phone but there was no way to leave the block that night so he dismantled it and went to one of the the rooms at the far end of the block, saw a bonk that was free and without a key lock, hid it there with the intention of coming back for it.

That was his last day in the hostel, he was given an ultimatum to leave the hostel and never to be seen anywhere near there ever again.

This was when it finally dawned on me this can't be ordinary, either this must have been a curse of some sort or just thick in the blood and can't be washed away, or probably stealing is his way of life. Whatever it was I really didn't know, but one thing was obvious here, this guy is a thief and I needed to keep my distance before everyone else starts seeing me as one.

And while I was telling myself all that, I was already getting a negative feedback, just the very thing I was trying to avoid,

"Na your guy na"

"Na your guy dey do all the stealing wey dey go on all this while" KY and Ade who were my room mates said, wording it in a very mocking tone,

"Na em farm, all man dey farm their farm, una notice say me sef don give am space, which kind smelling my guy ", I said, denying him the way Peter denied Jesus in the Bible, just that in my case I didn't wait for a cock to crow.

It was a topic to joke around with when we got back to the hostel, no one in my block had really bothered to sleep cos it almost dawn already. Since I had been seen quite some time with him, I had a really embarrassing morning, cos I had my room filled with most members of my block mates talking about the issue, and I heard it countless number of times, the one line I didn't want to hear,

"Na my guy"

The only good part about it was that some had truly observed I had distant myself, and they don't see us together anymore like it was, no one has also complained about any lost item or had any reason to believe I was a thief. We have been seen hang out at Mini Mart, chill at my room, or at his playing PES on laptop, so to clear the air cos it seemed like a perfect opportunity, so I asked a random question, directing it no one but everyone,

"Una know wetin make me give that guy space?"

"Why, we dey hear" getting something like a chorus reply from almost everyone,

It was even beginning to seem like I was summoned to court, with everyone playing the role of a magistrate and court audience at the same time,

I started narrating my encounter a couple of days ago , that very night he tried to steal my phone, taking my time explaining how it all happened and even before then, the signs I had noticed before that very failed stealing attempt.

Since they were the plaintiffs bringing a case to myself the defendant, they had their own questions asked, why I didn't just have him bleeped up that night, Gareth who was always acting intelligent asked, I simply told him I just didn't want to cos I had taken him as a friend, but trust me if it was someone else who I didn't know at all or rarely spoke to, I would have handled it differently, but based on one side, e no get where e touch, that guy must dey useful to me last last.

After everything, we all reasoned and laughed about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by mcdreeezy: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nice.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
grin grin them don catch Ogor
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by CaveAdullam: 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
Moneysoldier your retentive memory is worth contending for. The ability for you to remember these details of your life is awe.

Ride on bro, more anointing oil upon your head.
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by waywardpikin: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Okay this is really brilliant! Let me blow your mind guys. Me and this nigga right here (Moneysoldier007) are tight friends. We go way back and we met in the third edition of his book which I'm honoured to feature in.

I'll be writing the memoirs of my years in school too, cos those were some crazy times. It will go this way:

All The Women I Ever Dated: Year One
All The Women I Ever Dated: Year Two
All The Women I Ever Dated: Year Three
All The Women I Ever Dated: Year Four
All The Women I Ever Dated:
All The Women I Ever Dated: NYSC Chronicles (This one is already complete)

No fear, it's not going to be as complicated as it seems. Hopefully you enjoy the ride as much as I enjoy writing my memoirs.

We are building a universe! Two guys, different experiences and perspectives. Consider my thread a spinoff of this wonderful thread as we join hands together to usher in a phenomenal 2020!

Can I get an amen, somebody?

I sight you Moneysoldier007. We ride!!!

8 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
waywardpikin:
Okay this is really brilliant! Let me blow your mind guys. Me and this nigga right here (Moneysoldier007) are tight friends. We go way back and we met in the third edition of his book which I'm honoured to feature in.

I'll be writing the memoirs of my years in school too, cos those were some crazy times. It will go this way:

All The Women I Ever Dated: Year One
All The Women I Ever Dated: Year Two
All The Women I Ever Dated: Year Three
All The Women I Ever Dated: Year Four
All The Women I Ever Dated:
All The Women I Ever Dated: NYSC Chronicles (This one is already complete)

No fear, it's not going to be as complicated as it seems. Hopefully you enjoy the ride as much as I enjoy writing my memoirs.

We are building a universe! Two guys, different experiences and perspectives. Consider my thread a spinoff of this wonderful thread as we join hands together to usher in a phenomenal 2020!

Can I get an amen, somebody?

I sight you Moneysoldier007. We ride!!!

Lol. Motherfucker

This is the nigga that introduced me to Nairaland and made me start writing, as time goes on y'all will hear a certain Murphy in this story. Just know say na him, we attended Oduduwa University together and he was my Block mate. All hail Block 8 Boys.

Please make sure you read his story too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by domido(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Moneysoldier007:

Lol. Motherfucker

This is the nigga that introduced me to Nairaland and made me start writing, as time goes on y'all will hear a certain Murphy in this story. Just know say na him, we attended Oduduwa University together and he was my Block mate. All hail Block 8 Boys.

Please make sure you read his story too.

No yawa,we go support your guy. grin grin
Murphy, aw far
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by waywardpikin: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2019
domido:

No yawa,we go support your guy. grin grin Murphy, aw far
Lol me good bruh!
On here it's waywardpikin grin
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by domido(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2019
waywardpikin:

Lol me good bruh!

On here it's waywardpikin grin
We follow you no worry. I wish you luck
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2019
Chapter 8

I was at this private university, Oduduwa University precisely, with mostly 75% of its students coming from at least a decent wealthy background. Not like I was from one, but at this particular time my parents could afford my fees.

This was really my best shot at getting a degree after everything that had happened in the past, especially my very first school, so I always carried that at the back of my mind, cos if I had gone the way I was suppose to, acted like I ought to, like a child who was well raised growing up as a church boy, I wouldn't even be in that campus, I would have been long done with schooling and pursuing my quest for happiness as well as other things that makes a man a man, but here I was dancing round circles.

Most times when I was alone I would ask myself questions and I damn sure well know the answers to my very own questions, quite alright I had my flaws, stubborn, strong headed, always not wanting to let things go without getting back at an offender, as well as how I joke and play around was the same way I get easily angry but this wasn't the Ken I once knew, the path I had previously taken, things I had gotten myself involved with had all piled up over time turning me into into this kind of man that I was, and I had myself and myself alone to set things right, work on me and either make myself like I was or probably better.

So I had this one final shot, one I intend to use very judiciously. It wasn't that I changed a lot but I allowed myself to become a victim of circumstance, thereby allowing a lot change me.

Gareth shared the same block with me, his room was before mine and we were course mates. Fresh ajebo warri boy, you will barely hear him speak pidgin, most of the time he speaks in fluent English but in a warri accent , these are the kind of guys you'll know it has been a routine right from home and as a child, he was raised that way, tall, dark and handsome, with the beard at the right places making him even cuter, never accepts his wrong and always want to be the most intelligent one when we are all gathered having a group discussion with other guys, the only way you can get him to accept his wrong is 'just Google it and show him the answer of the issue being talked about', and then just maybe, you might have him shut for a few secs, but he still won't completely agree he was wrong,

"This answer you are giving me, it is someone that put it there" 9 out of 10 he would always say, so the smart ones amongst us avoided him during an argument like a plague.

We had a test on the Friday of that week, after the Ogor banishing incident. He respected me for one thing only, not cause I was older (as age is just but a number), but just cos I was the course representative of his department.

This was the very first test of the semester we were to be having, and I was already beginning to like this guy, he started coming close to me for reasons best known to him, and soon since we were course mates and resided in the same block, we would go to lectures together, chill out during breaks with our other course mates.

He had walked up to me the morning before the test,
"Ken, we are having a test tomorrow, how are we going to do it" and he had asked me in his cool ajebo warri voice,

"How else we wan do am if no be to read" I replied,

"After today's class, let's take our time to read together, share ideas and prepare for it, tho I have glanced through but not like I have read read", he said,

In truth it was the kind of positive vibe I needed around me, someone who could always remind me I wasn't here to play,

"I dey with you Bro, let's do this", I said in excitement.

Thursday night, our worlds collided and we went hard jacking up for a test like we were preparing for a final exam, his attitude towards his academics was top notch, a gesture I thoroughly appreciated and I did let him know.

We read and prepared for hours sharing ideas and while we kept going at it we made a pact which was from his words and making,

"Ken, we are sitting down together during the test just in case I need you or you need me, and let's start preparing for our subsequent test together, as well exam preparations and even during exams if it is possible to sit together or around each other let's do it, are you game? “ he said in a very gentle and sweet manner,

If I had a pusssy, those words were enough to make it wet, cos since I always said it was my last shot at a degree this was the kind of vibe I needed in my life at this very moment, an offer too sweet to refuse, especially coming from someone I was seeing making his studies his number one priority, this must be an angel disguised in the form of a student I had thought,

"Fuckkk it Bro, I dey with you, I dey game dieeeeeeeee!" I replied, stressing the 'e' in the 'die', in excitement like a guy who a babe had just called she was on her way to his place,

He stretched forth his hands and I shook it with joy, there and then a new bromance was established.

The next morning, we aligned and then headed straight for class and lil by lil people were beginning to notice us, especially other members of the class cos we were beginning to sit together, leave class together a couple of days before now.

It got to the time of the test, it was a 3 question test and we were to attempt all. Right next to me was my new cartel man,

"Do you know the answers to the questions" he asked me very quietly, as not to get noticed,

"I know one and two well, for number three I can give it my very best shot, what about you", I responded, trying hard the best way I could not to get noticed too,

"I really don't know one much, I think I can do well for number 2 and maybe 3, not so sure" he replied.

Now the way we were seated was more like we planned it, I sat next to him, so he occupied the space as the last person on my left, meaning there wasn't anyone on the other side.

Being the free spirited man that I am, I got on with mine and he got on with his, I started with number one which I felt I had a good go at and he started with what he felt was the easiest.

While I was writing I wasn't really taking notice, you only take notice of anything else when you come to a question giving you a hard time.

I was done with number one and proceeded to the next I knew w I could handle, but while I was attempting my next question, he was busy copying my number one, obviously he had owned up he really didn't get the question, besides we read and planned this, which to me wasn't a bad idea at all, we dey together, normal level.

Something strange happened, till date whenever I remember this incident, it becomes stupidly funny.

After he was done downloading my number one and had continued with the remainder of the test, I wasn't really paying attention initially cos I was busy and too focused on my second question, cos questions related to mass comm, a question as simple as define mass comm, you'll be shocked you are already writing two pages of long note by the time you even notice, every lecturer wanted a detailed analysis to their questions asked.

While I was done with the second and about to attempt the third that was when I realized Gareth was covering his sheet with a booklet. At first I got confused,

"Is this dude covering his test answers from me?, cos I obviously cannot see anyone else spying on his work from the other end"

I was like,

"Bro, are you done with three? “

“That's what I am having a go at right now" he replied,

"Then why are you covering your sheet? , put it down let me see" I calmly said,

"Chill first, when am done" he replied,

That was when my doubt was cleared that I was the one he was shielding it from, but this dude copied mostly everything I wrote on my number one and mostly did what we told each other we would do, so the sudden change in attitude was giving my brain shiver, cos it just couldn't process the scene.

This incident blew my mind into pieces, I am surprised I still have some left, this na university oooooo, dem no dey carry first, besides we read together, you copied mine, so what was he trying to prove, I detest despicable acts like this, or someone trying to take advantage of me or acting too smart cos if I reason your matter e no go funny.

I got extremely pissed and irritated, didn't ask him or say any word to him again, I just attempted the third on my own, while I was going at it and when time was almost up, that was when he said,

"I am done, do you still need it? "

Not less than three minutes he said that, we were asked to submit, I didn't even act like someone was talking to me, this was a test of just 10 marks.

I just calmly started collecting everyone's papers, starting by collecting his, since I was the course rep and then followed the lecturer in charge to go drop it at his office.

Finally, everybody dey farm em farm, obviously it is all man for himself.

I tried to control my anger, but it still showed in my countenance cos I was in shock at the attitude he displayed, right then I had started disliking the sly dude of a worry boy.

12 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Moneysoldier your retentive memory is worth contending for. The ability for you to remember these details of your life is awe.

Ride on bro, more anointing oil upon your head.

You'll be shocked at the kind of things you can remember if you were forced to put your life into writing, most of the things you have read so far on this part, I didn't remember them, until I started writing. Thanks still

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2019
grin MS you are too much ooo. Abeg more update dey you Facebook? Make I check first
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by ZeddyR: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2019
long hiss.... I detest this kind of human beings who think they are smarter than others.

I came across this story in 2015.... I enjoy and learnt a lot from your experience. I even referred my younger brother to the story because he was behaving like being stubborn pays using
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Moneysoldier007(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
Chapter 9.

I take things like this very personal, especially when my intentions are genuine, I can't be painting my words like an artist, I should simply put it was a very annoying incident to witness, and for the kind of person I am, my whole day was already messed up, unless something just dragged my attention away and slowly let go.

I am not a man who acts in pretense, I give it how I am given, and treat you how you treat me. After the rest lecture for the day I didn't wait for him as usual, I just bounced out of the social management department alone leaving him to farm his farm.

He knew he had done something I didn't take lightly cos it showed in my countenance as well as the way I related with him.

We later met in the hostel, but he acted like he did nothing wrong, so I let it be and made no reference to it, but I didn't forget about it.

On Friday nights after everyone had come back from Love street after hunting for the best female they can find, or after the hang outs in front of the girls hostel, we always looked for a particular room where the whole block mates can just chill together, joke around, anything at all we felt we could do for fun to carry us into the weekend and it didn't have a specific room, it just could be the room we found our selves at that point in time.

There was another block mate of mine by name Murphy, till date we are still very much close friends, as a matter of fact he got me into Nairaland and into writing, I had no idea I could even pen down something to anyone to read, relate and enjoy. We just had so much in common, yellow pawpaw like me too and that till date when we step out together people mistake us for brothers, it was with time in the hostel we found out our genuine fondness for one another,he was known on campus as Shine, cos he was such a flashy kind of guy, easily noticeable with charisma and very lively attitude.

He came up with the idea while we were in his room as well as a host of other block mates including Gareth, that we should all go swimming the following day and just try to get the best fun we can out of that Saturday, he had already inquired about where we could get one in the local town between Ipetumodu and Ife, an idea everyone loved immediately and jumped into.

We fixed the outing for 12 noon, did a general contribution to get a bus to shuttle us down there, while we used the morning to do our regular washing and clean up that's piled up from the beginning of the previous week that needed to be attended to.

We got ready for it, for those who had already gotten new girlfriends on campus, they were free to invite them, but the shuttle we had arranged for was to take the guys to and fro while the ladies sorted themselves out.

Everyone dressed up the best they could and then we stepped out to the school gate with the already arranged shuttle waiting for us to convey us to the location.

On getting there, we realized it was more like a local mini park situated at the center of Ipetumodu and Ife, and we needed to pay five hundred naira per person to get in. We mobilized ourselves, got that sorted and went in.

It wasn't a really an exotic place, but it was OK and better than staying at the hostel just roaming about for the weekend.

We got on with our fun, changed into swim pants, for me I don't know how to swim, I just go inside the not too deep part play around there, and if I was with a babe, we just stay around and not to deep part and play around, I really would love to learn but only if I had a female instructor, cos I have noticed even guys that have never swam in their lives will go to a pool and start acting like professional swim instructors just for the sake of tapping current.

We drank, danced to music, played in water and rocked any ass we found closet to us, while we at the same time observed the invited babes from the hostel, going back on forth who had the biggest, boobs, ass and best shape, more like feed the eyes, have fun and enjoy the moment.

We were there till about 6 pm in the evening before we decided to call it a day and head back to campus.

We were able to get another bus to shuttle the guys back, after first sending the ladies off. Gareth was sitting the front seat, while I was sitting directly behind him at the center passangers sit, Murphy was sitting same sit as me. Myself and Gareth had barely had a decent conversation, more like we had been avoiding each other, but personally I really didn't care.

We were making random jokes and making a laugh, I can't really remember right now what exactly I said, but out of nowhere Gareth just said,

"Ken please shut up, you people are making noise"

At first, it took a couple of more secs for it to process cos we've been drinking all day and was a bit tipsy, but everyone clearly still had their shitt together. After word he said finally processed, I replied back saying,

"If you wan form boss, go your papa house go do am, don't ever in your life ask me to shut up ever again, age wise we are not mates at all"

He was 20 and I was 24, though he was was taller, not like he works out but bigger than me, your typical ajebo boy.

When I said what I said, I meant it with all the meanness I could gather, letting him know this was far from a joke.

Oluwole, another guy who shared a room directly opposite mine, was sitting at the last seat of the bus. After some minutes of quietness, he said directing his comments to Gareth,

"Gareth, dem no born you well, if you know say you no dey fear Ken, tell am make em shut up again"

More like the devil testing him, now this wasn't just about the shutting me up for no reason at all but reasons best known to him, but the piled up issues between us before now.

After about two minutes, I heard,

"Ken, abeg shut up jor" Gareth said very cunningly and slowly,

As soon as he was completing the statement was a dirty slap that landed at the top of his head from me, as he turned while trying to hit me back was another punch to his face, the driver who was in motion had no option than to stop in the middle of the road, as soon as he was stopping, was the same time I forced my way out of the bus, opened the front seat and dragged him out.

9 Likes

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Haahahahhah nice write up MS... Following like mad
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Trendy247: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Fyi0:

Stupid psychopath. God punish you. Ewu.
Who be this fool again nau?
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Trendy247: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Moneysoldier007:
Chapter 8

I tried to control my anger, but it still showed in my countenance cos I was in shock at the attitude he displayed, right then I had started disliking the sly dude of a worry boy.
If I were you, I would've sneaked out his script and tear it on my way to the lecturer's office

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Fyi0:

Stupid psychopath. God punish you. Ewu.
Are you Gareth?
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Trendy247:
If I were you, I would've sneaked out his script and tear it on my way to the lecturer's office
Lol. Wicked!
Re: Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 04, 2019
Trendy247:
Who be this fool again nau?
Sycophant.
Shut up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Why Do Guys Run From Successful And Financially Independent Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.