Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (74720 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / Sister Pours Hot Water On Brother Over Disagreement About Married Man (Graphic) / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by mywill2022(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Don't get it wrong, she asking for sex is her own way to say i'm sorry. You are lucky, i wish i have a wife like yours or close to yours

6 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by generationz(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

Truth is because you never put it out there that you should first resolve misunderstandings, she never mad any effort to.

People are a product of their habits

To her reconciliation is done when she initiates sex.

It seems though that you always wait for her to initiate the reconciliation.

So it's a case of she not wanting to talk to you and being offended but then only Kongi makes her come back. Same as you.

In my opinion that's a very unhealthy relationship.

I don't believe in sweeping things under the carpet.

I'm disappointed that you never try to reconcile with your wife prior to her initiating sex.

As far as I'm concerned it's like two people who use jokes and banters to reconcile always.

Sometimes it's good to just laugh it off and other times it's not safe for any relationship.

In this case, both of you are wrong.

You are proud in that you never want to be the first to reconcile except it's she uses something you can't refuse.

She's also manipulative.

However, if you had from the beginning told her no, let's iron things our she won't do that again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by laivwire(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
hghj
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by makavelli80(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
J111333:
I hate emotional blackmail.
You offend them, you beg, they offend you and they will also want you to beg.
Kudos for standing yuour ground, man.

Forget about the she will collect it elsewhere crew here, you did the right thing else you'll continue to be a sex slave in your own home.
u r different from everyone here. Men like u r not common.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by cliqtips: 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
something you'll be resolving while having s*x with her. and end the discussion after the rounds.
Anyways, be thankful because some women wouldnt come close to you talkless of having s*x when there's disagreement.

byna:
We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).
I have a monthly upkeep of 130k for my wife as she only comes to our factory and goes home without doing much for the day aside taking care of kids and cooking.

I noticed that each time we have a misunderstanding, we both keep straight faces for days and she behaves as though she is less concerned to make up. It doesn't affect her chores or cooking as for me I hardly reject food served.

Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first.

Even when I feel rudely insulted, this happens. She feels whatever she does doesnt matter as long as Las Las na sex go end am. But I feel it's wrong and issues should be kept straight and fun time separate.

So we had same issues last week and we have been keeping straight faces yet I've been eating her food. Sometimes she joins me for mng prayers, sometimes she does her privately ( we do together before any misunderstanding)
So this mng she appeared stark nude to my room and demanded for sex after almost 15 days. I told her it would be unfair if we sweep the pass e events under the duvet. She got up and told me she wasn't ready to discuss any past misunderstanding that she came to f*uck. I told her I wasn't ready till issues are ironed out.

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude but today I was ready to turn her down.

I Want to know if it's proper to always treat ur spouse the way you like knowing fully well that sex is their weak point for reconciliation?

Mature minds pls

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by profmallor: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
A good man or woman despite his or her sexual urges, would first sit to listen to the spouse, raise their points and then try to resolve the burning issue before sex. She obviously is saying in a subtle way that she doesn't care - that's wrong either from a man or woman in any marriage. Infact that's insulting. The time for sex is different, the time to discuss is different. You have married a stubborn and strong willed woman and patience and prayer is the only way I know you can resolve this, You need God to touch her and then both can at least talk. Cause there would be more quarrels, there are in every marriage, is this how sex would overrule all grievances at all times?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by mysticwarrior(m): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
Now, after a couple of days, she would come for sex without wanting us to discuss and resolve the disagreement first[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] sex is a weapon use to settle disputes, your wife is very correct.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by kobosmart(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

She taught it was business as usually as my John Thomas always disappoint me each time I see her nude

Lol this got me laughing out grin grin
Truth be told you both had some fault!!! At least it's not bad if you try to reconcile nd patch things up with her it won't cost you anything!!! It's far better than ignoring nd keeping malice with each other!!! Your wife definitely full of pride nd instead to apologize she wanna bribe you with sex since she knows your weakness grin
angry can you imagine? I mean nowadays couples throw money or sex at their problems instead of just talking about it, i mean isn't that what strengthens a marriage anymore?
Infact byna upload her picture let me even see the unclothedness she is using to destroy your marriage

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by doitforyou(f): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2019
Countertenor:
Torrid, Fervid makeup sex.

Nothing like it Sometimes.

But, really man, U gotta talk to Ur wife about Ur issues and be on top of the situation at the end of every row.
If she keeps weaponising sex it won't bode well for U both, in the long term.
And that's cause the communication will be a lost art that U both can't repair or hone again.

When that happens Bruv, Ur Pussy cum Priapic
charged union might be headed for a Brangelina exit.

Don't say I didn't tell U.

Cheers ![color=#000099][/color]
It’s the man that is weaponizing sex in the marriage. He is the one that has refused to have sex. The wife just knows how to compartmentalize, she can still do her ‘wifely duties’ even though she’s upset. Isn’t that the kind of wife most Nigerian men say they want?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Mac2016(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
OP is sounding so very childish. He always expects the wife to make the first move. I wonder the kind of emotional trauma he's subjecting his wife to.
You better treat that woman better before she finds one out of her queued up alternatives.
Mind you, that's a point of no return!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by mysticwarrior(m): 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
doitforyou:

It’s the man that is weaponizing sex in the marriage. He is the one that has refused to have sex. The wife just knows how to compartmentalize, she can still do her ‘wifely duties’ even though she’s upset. Isn’t that the kind of wife most Nigerian men say they want?

absolutely, she even offers him sex in times of disputes while some women will punish their husband by denying him sex when they are having issues, shuu abeg na better woman he marry joo.

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Why not take her out and discuss this issue with her.
From her responses, you can deduce her intentions or perception towards issues and also pour out your mind to her.

Effective communication is good much more we men need RESPECT over anything. Beating a woman can turn her one, apologizing to a man can break his hard heart.

That's how I kicked off with this babe that always speaks grammar whenever she's wrong and can't admit she's wrong. After the third occasion, it ended in tears.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by lovere: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
do not deny your wife sex unless you want another man to take over
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Ginaz(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
O.p most women don’t know how to say sorry. Even me my own is in my head . I know I did wrong but the sorry won’t come till later. But I’m improving on it small small , I don’t want to take this my character into marriage .

What I do is look for argument that will lead to the topic we had and we talk more on it with me listening humbly and looking remorseful. grin

Your wife is giving you sex cos she may not know how to come to you and you never stopped her of that character of hers in the first place. You should sit her down and talk thoroughly about this issue .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by wwwihy: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Women are created to be trouble makers

4 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by lishman1010: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
funny thing is that women are programmed to put up with all sort of erratic behaviors, but as a man that you are, you have the wisdom to help your spouse to dance to your tune. what am saying here is that yes she might seems to know your weakness just like you said , but she also has an "Akilis heel " just find it and solve the almighty formula leading to semilitenous equation in your sweet home. God bless and keep you as He (God) has the final solution. thank u.

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by OmalichaJesus(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

Without ironing issues, how do we learn from our mistakes then. She has has ego and pride. Allowing her settle with sex wont change her. She needs to understand that. We are only keeping faces, not like quarelling pat say. I still go errands for her hoping for her apologies when I return but she go still lock up

You did not mention what led to the face carrying.

U are just saying she did not apologize.
What if you are d one dat is suppose to be apologizing.

She's waiting for ur apology, you are also waiting for her apology.

4 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by pocohantas(f): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:
I'm having this issue with my wife for sometime now, we've been married for about 8yrs now.

We have a son and a two daughters

2018, married for about 8yrs with a son and two daughters.

byna:

2019, married since 2012 and now 3 sons.

What happened to your 2daughters?

They changed sex or what?

12 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by aorseer: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
OP your wife's pride will not allow her apologize to you when she's wrong. So she uses sex to make up with you please accept her the way she is. You are a gentleman but she wants a dominant husband. For peace to reign ensure u ask her to say she is sorry that way she will feel she is repeating after you and not apologising. Na so i dey take get my own apology too and hot sex afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Darlx(m): 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2019
extremelygolden:
Op, do you know you can actually find a way of settling the misunderstanding and still have some sizzling sexual intercourse in the process?

When she walked in unclad, you could have pretended you were going to hold her, but just go lock the bedroom door and keep the key under the pillow and lie down as if you don't care.

Tell her she'll get the Bleep when she has finished apologizing. Just pretend you are not happy ( and of course you're not). If she's a romantic wife, she will understand what's up. And I pray she shouldn't let pride and stubbornness put a dent in her marriage.

After the "drill" start up a conversation about what actually led to the misunderstanding and iron it out completely.

Op listen to this man! Spoke my mind...

2 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by RICHOLAC(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
extremelygolden:
Op, do you know you can actually find a way of settling the misunderstanding and still have some sizzling sexual intercourse in the process?

When she walked in unclad, you could have pretended you were going to hold her, but just go lock the bedroom door and keep the key under the pillow and lie down as if you don't care.

Tell her she'll get the Bleep when she has finished apologizing. Just pretend you are not happy ( and of course you're not). If she's a romantic wife, she will understand what's up. And I pray she shouldn't let pride and stubbornness put a dent in her marriage.

After the "drill" start up a conversation about what actually led to the misunderstanding and iron it out completely.
Your advice cool pragmatic, but it all depends on the wife.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by Komu1048(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

I have beat her once and she enjoyed it. Infact she wanted it. She once told me she wants me acting fierce, it turns her on not being too gentle. But me as a gentle man, d thing tire me o

Op, hope her name is not blessing Cox if she is...then u r so unlucky for ending up with her. She like quarrel ehn, make u beat her go jus dey hungry her
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by pharmagba: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

I feel you man
Do the needful, while you are thrusting it inside her start the discussion
"Dear I will like you to say sorry......"
Thrust again and say louder.." Tell me sorry....."
She wants the matter solved on bed so solve it on bed

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by yaronjos(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
In every text i look out for keywords, and in urs i found two major keywords, i.e sex and commitment...sex thing is obvious because u both are a couple...okay d commitment thing is because despite d friction she still acts like ur woman....value that please...

4 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by SURElee(f): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2019
byna:

Mature minds pls

Make una continue to keep malice as a couple. Have you asked yourselves, how many years you have to live on this earth? How many meaningful days into months you have spent keeping malice and being angry at each other? Do you two know that communication is the life of any relationship and that a day without "effective" communication ruins the relationship?

As a man, you mean you can't call your wife to order? Obviously she has been wired that sex settles quarrels. If it isn't that way for you, then call her to order. Na you carry your money go buy/marry her as wife.

Abeg allow us sleep, and spare us your John Thomas folktale.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by LegallyRep(f): 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lemme hear the elders first.

Meanwhile register your company with CAC

legallyrepresented@gmail.com
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by sofiscatedmoron: 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
i have come to realize that what i wanted to comment is directly related to what the op said but the content is not related to what the wife wants , so i decided to make sure what the qife wants is included in my proposed comment so that nobody will feel sad after the outcome of the man's behavior , so therefore evern though the circumstances on ground could either favour me or the op, and the wife who is actually benefiting from the mans intention which we can classify as impromptu ,due to the negotiations between my proposed comment and the wifes intentions, this can trigger some level of harmony between tje actual event which will occur next if i ever get involved in the matter..

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by petitejolie(f): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
Na Man U b o no wonder u have 3boys� ure forever compactible sexually which is a very big plus in marriage. Ure just married to a very stubborn woman who knows u really love her and can’t do without her. U started it on this note u have to continue. Better make d move and try to talk to her cos u no get liver. I would Av told u to stop eating her food Nd don’t give her sex for a while but u no get mind.

3 Likes

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by luminouz(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
tee59:
She knows your weakness and uses that to her advantage most times but was disappointed this time. Always take your stand on any disagreement and let her know, dialogue among yourselves can resolve issues than sex. Although, some men never resist a naked woman even if it's gonna cause them a disaster.

Try me and see!!!

That shiit works for other men,not me.
Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by HowDareU: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
OP, your analyses don burst my skero. You wan use laugh kill me here. 'My John Thomas always disappoint me.' Anyway, on a more serious note, you are the man of the house and your wife can't dictate to you anyhow she wishes. I am happy you are using marital diplomacy to settle your issues. Kudos. However, please, don't deny her sex because she might be tempted to look elsewhere. I wish you a blissful married life sir.

1 Like

Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by xeros20(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
[quote author=byna post=84030487]We got married in 2012 and ever since then we have been blessed with 3kids (3,boys).

Mature minds pls

[/quote
That's how you guys started, I guess even when u were dating. Always forgive her. Try to discuss this matter when both of you are in peace and not in quarell mode. Take time to understand her. She is a simple lady with clear mind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.